I'm So Sorry Ch. 05: New Beginnings

Story Info
Revenge, test results and moving on...
6.2k words
4.05
23.3k
18

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced at my phone as it chirped, "I need you!"

My soon to be former wife - Gillian - was pleading with me to come to the clinic with her. It had been three months since the day she'd possibly been infected by one of the men that had been controlling her life for over a year. Forcing her into all sorts of sexual activity, which much of it recorded and uploaded to a website so that they could get financial benefits from it.

The result was that she was ostracized by neighbours, former co-workers, friends and family. I say former co-workers because she was fired for stealing by Samantha. Her escapades and our town not being big enough for her to hide from them meant that she was unable to find a new job. Half of the places she applied to would claim to not have any record of her applying when she'd follow up on her application and tell her not to bother sending it now because the position was filled.

In her personal life, I was one of the few that would talk to her. Our conversations mostly about the divorce and the division of our assets but I was talking to her. A few times we went down the rabbit hole of what happened and what she got from it. There was no doubt she needed someone to control and humiliate her in the future for her to be happy. It was that thrill that she craved like a addict.

I knew my lovers also talked with her. Sharon was my wife's niece and she would say the cause of all the trouble. She and I has become lovers shortly after the night in the apartment. Giving up her virginity to me and her family. Her mother did not approve of our relationship or where we resided and who we lived with and next too.

Next door was my wife in my former home. Which tells you that my other lover was Mary, the woman that had opened my eyes to Gillian's second life. The three of us bonded, each helping the other to recover from the hurt we felt. The guilt Sharon held for feeling she was to blame for Gillian's downfall. The pain of a difficult divorce for Mary. And for me, they helped me learn to love again and to trust again. Mary would pamper me and Sharon would badger me. They were the perfect team for my needs.

One other thing that Gillian and I talked about and worked on was our vendetta against the ones that participated or help hide the goings on that led us to where we are today.

At work, I'd cleaned house and brought in new people to replace the arseholes that were content to use Gillian as a fuck toy behind my back while I worked hard for them. Heidi and I pulled Inga in before the meeting to inform her what was about to happen and why. To insure that her secret would be kept if at all possible. She chose to resign and Heidi offered her six months severance provided she worked out a month long notice period to see the changes, she agreed.

We pulled the executives in one by one after that and fired them. Four of the bastards in the end, one had the gaul to start crying. Heidi offered him a chance to remain with the company if he presented his eighteen year old daughter for us to use in the manner Gillian had been used. He palled at that, I laughed and told him to get out. The other three had sons but I did offer the same deal to the oldest executive but with his wife. He said he'd see what he could do. No one ever heard from him again but when police came to us in on a missing persons investigation I noticed in her maiden was Carina Corleone and originally from Italy. I wondered then if he'd made the offer and then her family had dealt with the trash. Cop said the wife didn't report him missing that it was the brother. The wife had said he went looking for work but never came back, she assumed it was because of the shame he brought to their house.

My favorite firing had been Charlie. He and I were supposed to be best friends at work and shared an office but that didn't stop him from partaking of Gillian's treasures when offered by my boss. I offered him a deal like Heidi had done, we have a party with several of his friends to fuck his girlfriend, film it and put it on the internet then share it with everyone. To his credit he declined the offer and walked out of the building without any fuss. Later in the day, I made a point of calling all of our rivals to make sure they knew how untrustworthy he was. The policy ensured he wouldn't get a job at any of the big firms in the whole country and no firm in a two hundred mile radius from us. He stupidly then tried to use people in the office for references and they made sure I knew about. Letting me reply to the request and his application ended with that.

Gillian also made a personal visit to his mother and father to tell them exactly what he had done to her. But this was after we'd told his girlfriend and she'd kicked him out immediately. Got her friends to help her box up his stuff then put it out on the street warning him to come get it before others take it. What she didn't tell him and he learnt when he got back to his parent's was that she and her friends had peed on his clothes before closing the suitcase. After Gillian's visit to his parents, he found himself looking for a place to live again. Word had it he ended up in a homeless shelter.

Legally, several of the smaller players had pleaded guilty to various crimes in return agreed light sentences and them testifying against the big two. I said big two because the third member of the crew - my former boss - did a deal himself. Turning over a treasure trove of recording and documents in return for a lighter sentence. He'd still be serving five years and most of the serious charges got reduced to lesser ones. He had a chance at a new life once he was released. My wife's former boss and Dwayne's list of charges read like the table of contents for a book on kidnapping, sex and drug crimes. With attempted murder and manslaughter added on top for what they did to Gillian and Reggie's former wife.

On the personal side, I'd worked with Gillian to identify as many of the participants in her and my humiliation and contact their families, spouses and in some cases their children. All told we identified sixty nine people (not counting the neighbours and friends that kept silent) and we got a little revenge on all of the them. Divorces and breakups were common. Some went a little further than that.

Dwayne's personal pain was a thing of beauty. He had someone he reported to and he wasn't passing a share of the porn income up the chain. So he was going to spend the rest of his life sans his rod and tackle.

Reverend Marcus Davis was revealed as a member of the crew by use posting a picture of him on his church's bulletin board and smaller copies in the hymn books for his entire flock to see. The picture was him balls deep in Gillian's arse with another guy in her cunt and Kat inserting a vibrator into Marcus' arse. The story and picture made the evening news. Marcus ultimately took the easy way out and hung himself.

Perry was foolishly continued his attempts to get more than nothing from Mary in the divorce. She proved that her marriage was a sham and that he was in it only for money by parading a series of his former male lovers. All of whom confirmed he was gay, told how he used affairs with women to hide that and was with Mary solely for her money. Ten women and the seven male lovers pelted him with tomatoes as he left court that day. He went into hiding and then failed to appeal for his criminal case. He is still on the run.

Kat was disowned by her family, her husband moved to Japan to live with his grandparents taking their children with him. Kat couldn't follow due to pending criminal charges and was informed that she likely would be denied entry should she lose the court case. She tried to cut a deal but was denied that. With no family and her husband having taken everything she had to fund his new life, she was left homeless. She started to work the streets for the guy that got promoted into Dwayne's position.

Two wives of people at Reggie's company got together for their revenge. The drugged their husbands and glued them naked to bench outside the local mall. Legs spread and a hand of each glued to the cock of the other. Apparently they did a lot of damage to each other trying to extract their hands from each others genitals.

George Williamson was one that gave us pause for thought. He was a uniformed police officer and had he been on duty the night Gillian was held captive, the end result might have been different. Mark told his female peers what had happened. Several of them cornered him in the locker room and shaved him from head to toe then painted his dick him with black and white stripes before kicking him out of the building in an alleyway. Mark sent a picture of his arrest.

Possibly one of the funnier ones was Clarke Hillman. His wife checked her email in the morning while her husband was on the shower. His Polish wife wasn't very happy with him and chased him out of the house using a rolling pin. He then proceeded to call her some very unsavory names. They were both arrested about two miles down the street. Him for indecent exposure and her because she hit one of the police officers when trying to get one last blow in on her husband.

Another wife forgave her husband if she could have similar fun. He agreed and so found himself with several of the divorcing wives one Sunday. Each took turns fucking him with a strapon. The wife actually recorded the video and released it to one of the free porn video sites then emailed everyone in his address book, hers and then printed flyers and delivered them to the neighbours around their house, his parents house and to all the apartments his sisters' building.

John Smith - the high school religious studies teacher - turned up at our door before we had a chance to send out his stuff. He apologized to Gillian and me, showed us a copy of the letter he'd sent to the headmaster and regional school board admitting his guilt and resigning immediately. He then left the only town he'd ever lived in to start a new life. We didn't send anything to his parents or girlfriend - who he was leaving behind anyway. He was the only one to apologize.

I should also say, we did get some revenge on friends and neighbours. We sent an anonymous note to our neighbourhood watch listing affairs we knew about. It was delightful watching from the living room as one of the most hateful women in the street dragged a suitcase out of the house and drove off as her husband and kids stood and watched from the front door. They even seemed happy to see her go. I suspected her lover was not going to be so happy to see her (assuming that's where she was headed).

All of this was captured on a blog that had over a hundred thousand followers. Pictures of the bastards that partook of the offers made to them had a their details on that site. Images where available of them in "action" were included. Along with updates on what was happening to them. Wives would post comments on what they did to their husbands. Subscribers sometimes posted pictures or stories about what they did to the arseholes. One such comment showed a video of one guy getting his pantsed in the middle of the local superstore. Another comment told us one of the guys had started work at her firm and she'd be sending this to their HR department. A follow up post told us he had been fired.

Some of the "victims" of my blog contacted me a few times through the private messaging system pleading for me to take down the post about them. Explaining how unfair it was that it was affecting their lives. I guess they just didn't get it. One tried to use the legal system, the judge laughed him out of court or it felt that way, making him pay my costs. I'm still waiting for the money and I'm guessing I will be for sometime.

Sighing, I looked again at the message on my phone. I knew I was going, I still cared. Closing down my laptop, I then packed it away in my satchel and headed for the door after texting Gillian that I'd meet her there.

An hour and fifty minutes later, I was sat next to Gillian's in the doctor's office. We'd been in the office for the last five minutes waiting for the doctor to come back and tell us the results. Gillian couldn't sit still, shifting positions constantly. Crossing and uncrossing her legs. Brushing down the blue and green tartan skirt she wore, picking at the tights and generally trying to find anything to do and get her mind off the wait. For maybe the third time, she tried to fire up a game on her phone and closed it before it had time to even load.

Finally, I'd had enough. Grabbing her hand, I told her sternly, "Sit still. It'll be fine. Calm down and this wait will pass quicker."

She responded well to the orders. Relaxing almost instantly after my saying the words told her to sit still. Her only remaining sign of worry was a light squeeze of my hand. It was the first time I'd noticed we were even holding hands.

Gillian stiffened upright when someone knocked and started to enter. A middle age man in a white coat entered and sat down in front of the desk, he was reading the report in his hand. Without looking up he started his spiel, "Hello. I'm Doctor Winters. Rather than run you through the details of the test, I'll just tell you now that your test was negative."

"Negative as in I'm fine?" Gillian asked nervously with a hint of hope.

"Yes. I'm saying that you are not HIV positive. That..." He consulted the notes on the computer, shaking his head before continuing, "Oh my! I'm saying that the people that tried to infect you failed."

"Thank you doctor. Could you send a copy of the results to this detective? He is expecting it, we both agreed to it." I said offering the doctor the Mark's business card.

"Is that what you want?" Dr.Winters asked Gillian, she nodded.

"Thanks Doctor." I said as I got up and headed for the door. Gillian did the same and followed me.

"Bob, could we talk? Over coffee maybe?" She asked as we stepped onto the street. I agreed and we walked down the sidewalk to the small coffee shop without saying anything. I ordered my drink, she did the same and then I paid. Once we had a drinks, we settled into a small table in the corner as far away from the other patrons as we could get.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked as I waited for the coffee to cool a little.

"Firstly, I know that there is no way that we can ever go back to being husband and wife. I accept that. But I want a relationship with you. I've spent the last three months reflecting on what I got out of what happened, what I need from what happened in order for me to be happy. Before it all, I was truly happy with our marriage but it always felt like there was something missing. Something I needed. Not someone but something.

"The time in reflection told me exactly what I needed. It was the nature of the relationship that I needed to be different and not who I was in the relationship with. I need you.. Oh god. I need you to control me. To own me. I need that. They provided that but I want it from someone that cares for me, that loves me. And I think you do still love me. You might not be in love with me anymore. I'd guess Sharon and Mary hold that spot.

"Could you do this for me? Could you own me? Please." She finished and dropped her head afraid to look into my eyes. Rejection would rip her apart. The simple instruction in the doctor's office came back to my mind as I thought it through. She did need this and she needed someone that wouldn't take advantage of her need. What would the girls think? Do I want to do this? Should I do this? I decided I should and hoped I was able to fill that role for her.

"I'll do it. Assuming Mary and Sharon are okay with this and if not then until I find another person that can take over."

"Mary and Sharon will be fine and I trust you to keep me safe. I have something I need you to do now." Gillian said then she pulled off her wedding rings and handed them to me. She then rummaged through her handbag, bringing out a gold choker style collar and a small ziplock bag containing a miniature screwdriver and a screw.

Gillian pulled the collar open, placed it around her neck and closed it up again then handed the ziplock bag to me. As she gathered up her hair to allow me access to the back of the choker, she asked, "Could you seal me in please."

Taking the bag, I extracted the items then stood behind Gillian and used the screw to lock the choker slave collar around Gillian's neck. It felt like I was taking my wedding vows all over again. Once more I'd taken on a relationship with my soon to be former wife.

"That got us some attention." Gillian told me.

"Who?" I asked.

"The girl barista. I wonder if her black choker is for decoration or has meaning?"

I smile, time to see if I had the power she said I did. "They aren't too busy right now. Go invite her to join you in the washroom. If she agrees bring me back both two pairs of panites - yours and her's. Oh, and make sure she enjoys the experience."

Gillian shuddered with delight and was off like a five year old headed for ice cream truck. She whispered to the girl and then headed to the back of the store and the washroom. Brushing her hands across my shoulders as she passed me. A minute later, the girl then followed her. Leaning down and kissing me on the cheek as she passed.

Twenty minutes later the girl came back out, kissing my other cheek before returning to her place behind the counter. Gillian came out next and placed two soaking wet thongs into my hands. Leaning in close to my ear, she kissed my cheek then whispered, "Thank you... Master."

"Okay let's go." I said as soon as she sat down and without waiting I was up and headed to my car. Once I got there I turned to her, "I'll meet you back at Mary's house at six tonight. Do not be late and wear a nice summer dress with no underwear."

She confirmed the order and headed off to her car while I climbed into mine and headed back to work. Calling home - Mary's house - as I drove. I got the sense of what it would be like to have twins when the phone was answered, both Sharon and Mary asking in unison, "Was the test negative?"

I confirmed it was and then they followed up - again in unison - with, "Did you do it?"

"If by 'do it' you mean put the collar on her then I did."

There was squealing coming from their end of the phone and some celebrations. I guess this had been planned ahead of time. I wondered if the offer would have been made if she was positive. Or did they have another plan for that. I was happy that I didn't need to know.

"I'm heading to the office for a quick meeting, I'll be home by six. Gillian has been ordered to be there. Make sure she's only wearing a summer dress if she arrives before me. I don't want to start this relationship with some kind of punishment. I understand I have to do that she disobeys me or don't follow orders correctly."

"Okay sir! Can we play with her?" Came the girls' voices in unison again.

"Sure. Got to go nearly there. Love you and bye."

"Love you sir!" They replied.

I arrived home at six thirty, I'd called ahead and told them I'd be a little late because a video conference had been arranged with a big client at the last minute. They understood. Walking in, I was greeted by Sharon with a long and loving kiss that left me with the desire to grab her and rip off her clothes then have her right in the lobby. It was close but she pulled away just as my hands started to grab the material of her dress.

"Did she show up on time and correctly dressed?" I asked.

"Yes. But she's been on tenterhooks since she got here."

"Where is she?"

Sharon grinned and hooked a finger for me to follow her. I followed her to the spare bedroom. She pushed the door open slightly and I peered in. Gillian was naked on the bed and playing with Mary's magic wand. Scattered around her were several other sex toys. I looked at Sharon asking for an explanation with my facial expression.

12