I'm Taking Her Tonight

Story Info
Guy finally takes the girl he wants.
1.8k words
4.17
31k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been planning this for weeks. He knew her schedule, her days memorized in his brain. He even learned her neighbors' schedule. He wanted to make sure he wasn't seen and more importantly, that she wasn't heard. It was Friday. The one night she didn't go to the gym after work. The night the boyfriend went out with the guys and she sat on the back porch drinking red wine and listening to music. But tonight, it was the night he would take her and do all the things he wanted. It was just a matter of time, only minutes until she would pull into the parking lot. He had already broken into the apartment and set things up just the way he wanted, watching through the window, ready to get into position when she started making her way to the door.

She pulled into her space and walked across the grass to her front door. When she put her key in the front door, his whole body tensed up, ready to attack when the door started to close behind her. He moved quickly from behind the door, grabbing a fistful of hair with one hand and shutting the door behind him, locking it. The small scream that escaped from her mouth was quickly stifled when he clamped a hand over her mouth and pulled her against him.

"Don't fight me and don't scream. I'll kill you. Do you understand?"

She nodded and he turned her around to face him, pinning her to the wall. Her breathing was ragged with fear but she kept silent. He looked at her, taking in the way her large breasts heaved with each breath and admiring her way her hips filled out the tight skirt she wore. He'd been thinking about her all day and now it was time to have a little fun. He moved his hand over her breasts, pinching her nipples and watching her turn her head and try to move further into the wall, away from his hands. He continued his exploration of her body, watching her beautiful brown eyes water and close tightly when he reached between her legs, sliding his hand slowly up her skirt to her panties. He wanted her so bad but he wanted to tease her, touch her, make her beg. He ran his fingers across her panties, stopping to push his hand against her, rubbing his rough hand across the silk. She whimpered, a single tear sliding down her cheek. He smiled, wiping the tear with his finger. He simply stopped, taking in her fear, her beauty and thinking about all that was to come. After a few moments, he grabbed her by the arm and led her to the bedroom. He threw her on the bed and watched her try in vain to get up and move. He was on her before she could even get her legs scrambled underneath her. Grabbing her hands, he tied them together before tying them above her to the headboard. He then tied her legs, each to a post of the bed. She was watching him and he loved it. He knew she was thinking about how to get away.

He pulled out a pair of kitchen shears from the bag at the foot of the bed and ran them across her arms and legs. He pressed hard enough to allow the metal to leave a red streak but not cut her. She was lying perfectly still, almost afraid to move. He leaned over her and kissed her cheek, whispering to her. "Say it."

"Please don't. Please just stop." She whispered, afraid to speak any louder.

He laughed and began to cut off her clothes. First the shirt, popping each button with deliberate slowness. When her shirt was open, revealing her delicate lace bra underneath, he smiled. He ran his hands over the fabric, feeling her nipples tighten despite her protests. He carefully cut the cups of her bra, leaving the underwire and bra itself intact. Her large breasts were still perky, the dark pink nipples standing at attention. He cupped her breasts, pinching the nipples until she cried out in pain. He then moved to her skirt, cutting straight up the front so it fell to each side of her body. He smiled at the garter and hose, thinking about how sexy she must feel wearing them. The garter topped a pair of silky black panties to match the garter. He carefully snipped the panties off underneath her garter, leaving her pussy completely exposed. He knew she had been to the waxing salon yesterday and her perfectly smooth pussy didn't disappoint him. Now that she was fully exposed the fear in her eyes was intensified. She now had no doubts about what he was going to do to her. And he loved that moment more than any other.

He sat back for just a moment to look at his work so far. Her beautiful breasts, flat belly, the lips of her pussy open, revealing the wet delicate inside. He leaned forward, hovering over her before taking a breast into her mouth and biting her nipple just hard enough to not leave a bruise. He loved the look of pain that came across her face along with the sharp cry that was soon followed by her biting her lip, trying not to scream. It was the combination of shock and hurt that made his dick ache with the possibilities. He ran his hand down her stomach and to her pussy. At first he simply enjoyed the smoothness, opening her outer lips with his fingers and running his hands along her slit. She was wet and he smiled to himself before shoving two fingers into her with enough force to make her eyes open wide. He moved inside her, feeling her tighten around him in protest.

"You know I'm going to fuck you right? The question is how bad are you going to make me hurt you?" he asked, removing his fingers and reaching for his bag.

She whimpered, straining against the ropes that tied her. "Please stop."

"Tell me something...has anyone ever fucked you until you screamed for mercy?" He asked, watching her attempt to close her legs.

He shoved them back open, kneeling between her legs and pulled a large dildo out of his bag. "You ever had something this big inside that tight little pussy?"

She turned away and he grabbed her face and pulled it back to face him.

"Answer me."

"No." she whispered, shaking her head and closing her eyes.

"Open your eyes. You're going to watch me fuck you with this." He said putting the dildo between her legs rubbing the wet slit of her pussy lips. She opened her eyes but looked at the ceiling.

"Look at me." He said, raising his voice. He would be watched.

She looked at him, her eyes now pleading with him. He smiled and began sliding the dildo inside her, watching her pussy stretch to try and accommodate the large dildo being slowly but firmly slid inside her.

Her protests were small at first, whimpers and shaking her head. He kept pushing further inside her, watching her face contort with pain and listening to the words and cries she made, getting louder and more desperate.

"No..no...Please stop! Don't do this, please.. Please stop!" She would cry out, shake her head and pant as he continued to move the dildo further inside her and then pull it out and force it inside her once more.

He fucked her pussy with the dildo, pushing it harder into her each time. His cock was rock hard and he used one hand to undo his pants and pull his erection out, stroking his cock as he stroked her pussy, moving the dildo in and out of her and watching her face contort with pain when he hit the bottom of her pussy. He knew he had to be inside her soon but he wanted her to know exactly where he planned to fuck her. He stripped off his pants and moved off the bed to untie her legs. He grabbed her legs before she could kick at him and flipped her over, exposing her gorgeous ass. He tied her legs back to the bedposts, now giving him freedom to move between her legs once more. He jerked her to her knees, opening her legs and exposing both her pussy and her pretty pink asshole. He fingered her pussy and then slid one finger firmly into her ass, letting her begin to understand what he was going to do next. She had become quieter, moving back to the shallow whimper that he favored. His every movement was calculated, knowing the pleasure he got was minimal to watching her. He leaned over her, whispering in her ear "Say it."

She remained silent and he changed tactics. Grabbing a fistful of hair, he bit her neck. She cried out. He smiled, moving forward and pushing his cock into her ass. He felt her tense and he leaned forward, pushing himself further inside her, her tight hole protesting the invasion. He grabbed her hair once more, making her face visible to him. "This is the first time you've had a cock in your ass isn't it?"

She nodded her head with just the smallest affirmation.

"Good. Do me a favor...scream while I fuck you. I love hearing a woman scream while I fuck her ass. Don't worry, I know all your neighbors are gone. No one will hear you."

He listened to her, the small whimper as he touched her ass with his stomach, his cock fully inside her. It was just what he hoped for and he couldn't wait to hear her beg. He began fucking her slowly at first, then faster and harder.

"Oh god, please stop! It hurts! I'll do anything you want, please just stop!" Her protests were getting louder and more frequent, the whimpers becoming cries but he continued to fuck her. When she began to scream, he shoved her face into the bed, allowing himself to smile as he finished, unloading himself inside her while he listened to her scream.

When he was done, he pulled his cock out, limp and wet. He moved off the bed, went into the adjacent bathroom and showered, leaving her still tied and face down. He came back into the bedroom, sat next to her on the bed and simply looked at her. She lay still, her face turned away from him. He admired the body he had just fucked into submission, trying to decide what would come next for her.

When she turned her face towards him, she smiled.

"Baby?" she whispered.

"Yeah?" he asked, moving her hair away from her face.

"That was better than I imagined. Next time, I want someone else to fuck me while you tell them what to do."

He smiled, "I have just the guy in mind."