I'm There for Mom and Dad Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom discloses a truth about my father.
2.9k words
4.43
97.7k
176

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed things had gone icy with how my Mom and Dad were behaving. For weeks, the two of them were moping around, and the usual chatter at dinner time was no more. Dad would drink and go to bed early. Mom would spend each evening soaking in the bath tub, and then stay up later than either Dad or me. She would sleep in past both Dad leaving for work, and me leaving for my community college classes. Mom used to be the first one up, making breakfasts for all of us. There was something going on, but I didn't know what.

I woke up hungry one night, and went down to raid the refrigerator. When I passed by the door to the basement, I saw the dim light cast from the computer screen downstairs. I quietly padded down the first few steps to see if someone had left the computer on. When I heard noise from that end of the room, I sat on each stair, extending my feet to the next step, and softly slid to the next step. Approaching the fifth stair, I was able to see Mom's silhouette on the far side of the room, in the computer chair.

Her form from the back was unusual, in that she was slouched somewhat, and her feet were raised and rested on the edge of the desk, on either side of the keyboard.

When I focused on the bright light surrounding her, I recognized what she was viewing - amateur porn. A camera was positioned at the foot of a bed, pointed toward a young man and older woman sitting on the bed, making out.

She looked to be Mom's age, just over fifty, with ample boobs and long, greying hair. He looked a lot younger, probably around my age, 19 or 20. His cock stood straight up as the two faced each other, lotus style, her hand stroking him up and down. The young man soon guided her head to the pillows and he moved to the foot of the bed, where he could kneel between her legs to eat her pussy.

I heard Mom begin to moan, and noticed one hand move to her groin. Her nightie must have been hiked up, but the chair hid her upper thighs from view.

As the boy's head moved up and down between the older woman's splayed legs, his hard cock and balls hung between his legs, rocking with his every movement. Mom's hands worked faster when the older woman's head lurched forward as she climaxed from the boy's tongue work.

I, too, became aroused, seeing and hearing my mother masturbating for the very first time. Her wetness could be heard from where I sat, as her fingers made sloshing noises within the walls of her vagina. The boy on screen raised up off his elbows and crawled betweeen his lover's legs, taking hold of her ankles and raising them high in the air. He looked down at himself lining up his dick and used one hand to lubricate his cock with the juices from her drenched labia. When he finally entered her, the older woman emitted a groan of deep satisfaction.

While his strokes pushed deeper into her, he pulled her thighs to him, leaving the woman's feet flailing above him. I heard my mother moan even louder. Suddenly, Mom's head and neck left the cushion, pulsing back and forth as her own orgasm took her over.

The boy continued to pound the older lady, and Mom's fingers worked furiously over her clit to bring her once more to a crescendo. She came again, watching the young boy flex his ass muscles tightly while he emptied his sticky load inside the woman.

When the young man collapsed on top of her, Mom's hand came into sight as she raised it to her nose and smelled her juices. My cock was leaking, and as much as this voyeuristic scene had ne on edge, I knew it was time to leave. I started to glide up the stairs, when Mom swiftly pulled her feet down off the desk edge and she began to stand up. For an instant, Mom's curvy ass was exposed, before the nighty rolled off her hips, back to its normal length, just above her knees.

When she clicked off the computer, I panicked, seeing the dim night light of the kitchen above, highlighting my form. I turned and took the stairs two at a time until I got to the top. My toe caught the edge of the landing, making a thunking noise.

I went straight to the fridge and opened it, my heart racing as I wondered if she noticed my fleeting shadow on the stairs before I got out of there. As I stood in the light of the fridge, I heard her coming up the stairs, so I reached for the milk and removed the pitcher.

It was then that I looked down to see that my pajamas sported a noticable tent from my all too aroused cock. Before I could reach down to fix myself, Mom said, in a low voice, "What are you doing up, Peter?" I saw her try to hide a smile while she observed me pulling my hardness upward to pin the head of my dick against the elastic of my pajamas.

I was so nervous and my mouth was dry, so my response came out very hoarse. "Just needed a drink, Mom," I answered, noticing how the erect nipples of her D cups stood out prominently through the thin fabric of her nightie. Mom's boobs must have been so perky in her day, but even though they hang lower than they do in her high school pictures, they still look good enough to suck on. Many of my nightly jerkoffs have been to her fat melons, or seeing her in some of the sexy thongs I've masturbated to over the years. She caught my stare and quickly folded her arms across her chest.

I said, "You're up late," as I took a glass from the cupboard and filled it. I caught a peek of her red painted toe nails on my way to the table.

"I know," she said, leaning against the fridge in the dim night light at the sink. "I'm not sleeping well, lately."

I sat down at the table and asked, "Is eveything all right with you and Dad?"

She stood there for a moment and replied, "Yes, we're okay. He's just... well I, um..."

I pushed out the chair next to me, for her, and asked in a low voice, "He isn't cheating, is he?"

"Oh. God, no. I wish..." She added, "No. What I mean is, well, you know how your father had some issues with his prostate?"

I looked at her, unable to put it together. "Yeah?"

"Well, due to that, it has left him, um, unable to, uh,..."

"Ohhh," I jumped in, taking away the need for her to finish. "That sucks," I offered. That kind of explained a lot, including why I hadn't heard them going at it a few times a week for the past month or so.

"I'm sorry, Mom."

"It's okay sweetie, there is nothing you can do about it. I guess I just have to adjust..." I sipped at my milk and Mom went on, "I guess I just took for granted that he would always be the one to be able to, you know, satisfy my needs." She seemed so disconsolate right then.

I drank the last of my milk and put the glass in the sink. She got up and came to me to give me a deep, loving hug, her stiff nipples pressing into my chest. "It's good to have you here, though. It's been pretty tense between Dad and I, but it's always nice to have you around," she whispered.

We remained in that firm bond for a few seconds before she released me. When Mom raised her hand up to caress my cheek, I noticed her scent. I leaned into her hand, inhaling deeply at smell I had only ever enjoyed from playing with her soiled panties from the clothes hamper. I felt my cock twitch instinctively. I released a heavy breath when my mind raced back to the sight of her rubbing herself so hard only moments before. Her musky smell only made my cock all the harder.

"I'm here if you need me, Mom." I leaned my six foot frame forward and kissed her forehead. For a heartbeat, my hard cock touched the smoothness of her belly through her nightie. She had to have felt the jab, and her response was to reach up and put her arms around my neck, her head tucked into my chest. I was against the cabinets and couldn't move away, so I could only wrap my arms around my diminutive Mom, my hands joined where her thin waist flared to her full hips. My cock remained nestled into her belly, precum dribbling from the aroused crown. "Mmm, that feels good," she whispered, moving her belly across my rock hard cock, smearing my juices between us.

When she let me go, she looked directly into my eyes. "That was a really great hug, Peter. I hope we can keep that closeness between us," she whispered as we parted, her hand brushing along mine as though she didn't want to let it go.

I gave her one more peck, and said, "I love you too, Mom," before turning, and walked away, heading back to bed. She followed me up the stairs before we went to our separate rooms for the night.

I laid down in my bed and took my half-hard cock in hand. I closed my eyes and replayed the scene from the basement; my Mom like a horny teenager, watching other people fuck. I recalled feel of my mother moving her body over my hard dick in the darkness of our kitchen while my father slept nearby. Soon after, I erupted into a Kleenex and rolled over and went to sleep.

The next morning was the same as the past few weeks, as Dad had gone to work and Mom wasn't up when I left for school. When I got home mid-afternoon, there was a note from Mom that read, I AM OUT SHOPPING. I WILL MAKE SUPPER WHEN I GET HOME.

With the house empty, I decided to go downstairs and check out Mom's computer, to see her recent searches. Of interest was one from that morning, for Sex Toys /Dildoes. I'm not sure anyone calls them dildoes any more, but it would explain why Mom was out shopping.

The previous night showed searches were also very curious. Older Women /Younger Men. Moms and Sons. She went through a number of similar websites involving women her age or older, and teen boys. It was clear she wasnt interested in men Dad's age, possibly from her recent disappointment in bed.

When I got up from the leather chair, I noticed a dried stain on the seat. When I got closer, I could see how it was shaped by the V-shape of her thighs meeting her crotch while she got herself off with her feet on the desk. I inhaled the same scent that I enjoyed from her hand last night. That is when I saw, through the basement window, her car pull in the driveway.

I turned off the computer and sprung up the stairs to the safety of the refrigerator. I had it open, searching for nothing in particular, when Mom entered. She had a black unlabeled bag in her hand, not unlike those you get from the adult stores.

"Hi Mom." I offfered as she put the bag down by the front stairs, hiding it beneath a few pairs of shoes, next to the hall tree.

"Hi, sweetie, how was your day?" she asked.

"Oh, you know. Same old classes. What's for dinner?"

"I'm heating up some leftovers when your Dad gets in."

Not long after, Dad got home, and we sat down to eat. Mom seemed a little happier as she served the meal. Once dishes were done, Dad got up and opened the fridge door, reaching for a beer. Mom said, "No beer right now, Jim. We have to talk first." I took the opportunity to announce that I had homework to do anyway, so I left for my room.

Almost an hour later, I figured they had well finished their conversation, so I went back downstairs for a snack. As I neared the family room, the door was closed over, but not tight. I could hear their lowered voices within, with Dad saying, "I'm sure that if this was the other way around, you wouldn't want me to stop having sex, just because you weren't able to."

I stood silently, awaiting her reply. Mom then said, "Well, it's not like I have someone on the side to do that. How would that even happen? Dating sites? Am I supposed to find a stranger to keep my appetite quenched? Am I supposed to sneak out to tawdry motels for hookups?"

He told her, "Jan, we will always still have our own fun. We just have to rely on oral or toys when it's just you and me," I wasn't ready to hear their sordid details. He continued, "And, no, you're not sneaking out to motels. You can have sex in our bed, where you always have. I can leave the house if you are uncomfortable with me being there, the first time. Or, you know how I've always enjoyed seeing you orgasm with other men. Maybe you'll let me be in the room to enjoy that again, I just can't be part of a DP anymore. I know how much you've enjoyed those over the years." She was quiet, and after a long pause, Dad said, "I know you're not going to leave me, Jan. I trust you now, more than ever. It's just sex, after all. I. just want to see you satisfied that way."

"Well," Mom said, "I did stop at a sex store today and brought something home that we could try tonight."

Dad's voice raised in excitement momentarily, saying, "You? In a sex shop?" Mom shushed him, then he added, "I'm impressed. What did you buy?"

"Well, come to bed with me tonight and find out ".

There seemed to be some hope for them, I thought. And, he's seen her with other men? Holy shit! My Mom enjoys double penetration? Inthought they were normal parents who fucked a lot. I had no idea my Mom was some kind of swinger or hotwife.

I decided to slip away before I got caught, and retreated up the stairs. I walked back down later, making enough noise that they would hear me.

Mom walked out of the family room as I walked by. She looked relieved. The TV started and Mom grabbed a beer from the fridge and took it back to Dad. She smiled at me on her way by, her soft hand once again cupping my cheek. It looked like she had her mojo back.

I got a snack and took it up to my room. A few minutes later, I heard Mom giggle as the two of them went into their room. I gave them a few minutes and slipped from my room and sneaked dowwn the hall to their bedroom door.

I placed my ear to the door, and heard Mom teasing Dad. "Is this what you want, Jim? Do you want to watch him fuck me like this?" Fortunately, our old house still has the key holes for the old skeleton keys. I peered through the small opening, and my mother was lying on her back, knees parted, and her hand was pushing a large pink cock into her pussy.

Dad was on his side, beside her, watching as she fucked herself with the toy. He grabbed at his flaccid cock, tryng to make it more than semi-hard. He answered, "Yes, Jan, take his big cock." Mom plunged the toy to the hilt, moaning as it bottomed out.

"What if his big cock makes me cum, Jimmy?" she asked, pummelling her pussy with the rubber cock.

"Oh God, Jan. That's so hot!" He was mesmerized, seeing his wife humping her fake lover.

"Make me cum, Jimmy. Lick my clitty." Dad immediately lowered his head towards her pussy, as Mom pushed and pulled the six inch cock into her slick pussy. Dad nibbled on her nubbin, so close to the undulating toy. Her rhythm increased as his tongue flicked across her clit, and her moans increased, until she succcummed to her climax. His tongue was a blur, until she pushed him away, unable to receive any further sensations down there.

When Mom's orgasm subsided, she removed the length of rubber cock from her and said, "Wanna taste me?" She offered the sopping toy to him, and Dad licked along its vein-rippled length, enjoying her warm nectar. She offered Dad the knobbed head, and he took it in his mouth, his tongue lapping up her juices from the mushroom-shaped dome. He moved up and lay his head between her heavy breasts. Her arm cradled him in. "You love to taste me, don't you?" He nodded. "I love how you eat my pussy, Jim. You'll always be able to please me that way, and I'm glad."

I needed to get back to bed and use their sexy play and talk to get myself off. The fact that my father didn't hesitate to lick the phallus brought a whole new light on this situation. As I lay in bed that night, it became clear that my mother need not venture any further than her own home. If she needs to feel a real man inside her, I want to be there for her.