I'm There for Mom and Dad Ch. 04

Story Info
Round three. Plus, a surprise at the end.
2.8k words
4.68
39.8k
41

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After leaving Mom and Dad so they could shower up and get some rest, I was feeling fantastic. The two sessions in the past twenty-four hours definitely topped the threesome I had experienced with my FWB Julie and Michelle, only a few weeks ago. And, it sounded like I might be in for more with Mom later today.

I went to the kitchen and my phone buzzed while I was eating cereal. It was Julie, asking to hang out, which generally means a booty call. I told her that I had plans with my parents later in the day, but we could drink beer and smoke some weed if she wanted.

Julie would be over in an hour and I had to make a beer run, so I texted her to just go around back and wait in the yard, if Mom's car wasn't in the driveway. I left a note on the table so Mom would know I had her car for a bit, and headed to the store.

When I got back, Dad's car was gone, which meant that this time he really went out golfing. I put the beer in the fridge and went to check out back to see if Julie had arrived. When I got to the back door, Mom was just opening it to come inside.

"Oh, you're back! You didn't say Julie was coming over today." Mom seemed to be over her depressive slump from earlier in the week. I guess having your ass and pussy licked clean from the men in your life can offer a positive outlook.

"Uh, it was a last minute thing. She just wanted to hang out for a while."

Mom asked, "Does she still hang out with that cute girl, Michelle I think it was? The one she brought over a while ago? The three of you were VERY noisy that day." Mom grinned and raised her eyebrows, letting me know without saying it that she heard the three of us playing in my room that day.

I turned beet red, and answered, "Yeah, they're good friends."

"Nice," Mom said. "They are both very cute. I do have to ask, did Julie do the threesome thing just to please you, or does she really enjoy playing with girls?"

"Oh, Julie doesn't need a guy in the room to have her fun," I said, bringing a smile to Mom's face.

She slapped me lightly on my ass, then said on her way upstairs, "Remember, don't be banging your little friend today. I want you in top form tonight. Dad and I are looking forward to it." Mom didn't wait for a reply.

I took the cans of beer outside, and Julie was in a lawn chair, already lighting up. She was wearing a white T-shirt and cutoff jean shorts that were so short, the front pockets hung below the frayed hem. Julie's eraser-sized nipples poked, as always, through the cotton. She may be flat-chested, but her nipples always stand at attention

"Your Mom is so sweet, Peter." My mind drifted to how sweet Mom's body looked in bed that morning.

I handed her a beer and we just started the usual small talk about school and friends and such. Julie mentioned that Michelle told her that she wanted the three of us to hook up again some time, so it seemed life was still on the upswing for me. However, it was too much of a coincidence that Michelle's name came up from both my mother and my friend, within minutes.

"Did you and Mom talk much? I asked.

"Oh, yeah, she is always so friendly! She said she would get you to ask me over for dinner some time and maybe spend an evening together. That was really nice of her, don't you think?"

Another surprise. Apparently, Mom might have a penchant for younger girls as well as guys. I offered, "Yeah, she just mentioned how noisy we were, that time when Michelle came over."

"You think she heard us?" she asked, looking a bit surprised.

"Christ, Julie, half of the neighborhood heard Michelle cumming while you ate her out as I was fucking her!"

"Mmmm, that was pretty hot though. You came all over both of us." Julie really gets off having me shoot my load on her face, and that night told me to pull out of Michelle's pussy when I was ready to cum. I blasted semen all over the both of them. Julie cleaned up where I jetted on Michelle's pussy and belly, then Michelle lapped up my cum from Julie's face. Until last night, that was the wildest thing that I had ever experienced.

Ten minutes later, Mom walked out, wearing sunglasses and a light green bikini, her pointed nipples easily showing through the lycra. "Don't let me bother you two. I'm just going to get some sun and relax while your father is golfing." She smiled at Julie and made her way to the lounging chair further back in the yard.

Julie checked Mom out on her way by, and once Mom was out of earshot, Julie asked, "How old is your Mom?"

"Just turned 50."

"Wow, she looks really hot for fifty."

I shrugged a bit, and said, "Yeah, I guess."

The two of us smoked and drank our beer, and every now and then Julie would look back at Mom resting in the sun. With her face hidden behind a book, the cleavage of Mom's large breasts was still quite pale, as she normally doesn't spend much time outdoors. Mom's nipples remained stiff, poking into the thin fabric. Her feet dangled off the side of the lounger, showing off the strip of green material that stretched snugly across her pussy, providing a deep camel toe crease.

I went in to get another round of beer, and noticed out the kitchen window that Julie made her way over to stand next to Mom, who seemed happy to be chatting about whatever they were discussing. When I came out with the beers, Julie looked back but spent a few minutes with Mom before returning to our chairs. I saw Mom lower her sunglasses to get a look at Julie's ass as she walked back to me.

About an hour in, Julie's phone rang. Julie put it to her ear. "Hello," she said. "Oh, hi Mom." There was a pause. "Yeah, I'm hanging out at Pete's." Another pause. "Shit, I forgot. Can you pick me up here and I'll get changed at home before we go... Okay, bye."

Julie offered. "Mom is coming to pick me up. It's her birthday on Tuesday so she and my stepdad and I are going out for supper." We finished off the last spliff and a horn honked on the street.

"Bye Mrs. Morgan!" Julie called out, waving to my mother. Mom called back, "Come visit anytime, Julie!"

Julie gave me a peck and said, "We need to get together. Call me, okay? I'm really fucking horny, and I need some dick." She reached one hand down to my groin to grip my package for a second.

"Sure," I said, "I'll call you tomorrow." Off she went, down the driveway and got into the back of her Mom's SUV.

As I turned to clean up our cans, Mom was walking right beside me. She leaned in and said softly, "Such a sweet girl, and that skinny little body is to die for!" Mom sashayed her way into the house; my eyes never leaving her full, round rear.

Holy fuck, things were getting insane. I pictured my Mom and I having a fuck fest with Julie. She may be a wild child, but even Julie might find my relationship with my parents a bit over the top.

Dad arrived in time for supper, even more tanned than ever. He is usually leather brown by the end of summer from all his golf. As he sat down, Mom said, "Julie was by today." Dad immediately perked up.

"Oh, on a date tonight, Peter?"

"No," I said, "Julie just came by to hang out."

Dad looked to Mom for a reaction but there was none. Dinner was normal family time, just as it was before I found out about Dad and Mom's situation. Looking at us at the table, one might think we were a regular, everyday family.

Once we finished, I set my dishes in the dishwasher, and announced, "I'm going up to my room for a bit." Mom and Dad got up and began clearing the table.

"Fine," said Mom. "See you later."

I was on YouTube for a bit and heard footsteps down the hall but didn't think much of it. Maybe fifteen minutes after that, my phone buzzed with a text, from Mom: GET IN HERE!

I closed my laptop and made my way to their room. The door was closed, but I didn't bother to knock. When I stepped inside, at first I just saw my mother naked in her bed, on her hands and knees. Her feet and wonderful round ass faced me. Her head was moving up and down, and then I noticed Dad's head beneath her, face up and eating her out like a mad man. "Sorry." she said, looking over her shoulder at me, "We started without you." Mom continued bobbing her head up and down over my father's half-hard cock, stretching the flaccid pole to its limits.

Dad stopped lapping herpussy, and said, as I began stripping off my clothes, "Your Mom is good and wet now."

I unbuttoned my jeans and let them fall to the carpet. My shorts were next, falling atop the denim. I shucked off my shirt and moved to the bed, seeing Mom's slick opening, and the dark pucker just above. Dad said, "She's ready for you," and pushed two fingers into her wet pussy. I climbed up on the bed behind her, taking hold of her ample hips, while I tugged on my growing cock to get it closer to its full potential. Mom leaned forward to take Dad's nuts in hand and sucked one into her mouth, causing Dad to moan as he licked her erect nubbin.

I saw my father's intense gaze from below, as I pushed my cock up and down the length of her slit for lubrication; his tongue flicked her clit and her moans indicated her readiness. I slowly pushed forward, feeding my length into her slick, oven warm sheath.

With my hands firmly gripping the crease where Mom's belly meets the top of her thighs, I plunged forward until my navel pressed into the cleft of Mom's full, round ass.

Her head bobbed up and down on Dad's feeble shaft, pulling and stretching the rubbery column; suctioning the purple head with her lips. I could hear his muffled moans from beneath while I slowly drew in and out of Mom's sopping pussy.

Soon, my rhythm wasn't enough for her, so my mother began rocking her hips into my cock at a faster pace; her forcefulness increased as well, causing my rigid tip to bump the meaty flesh of her cervix.

I saw my father's hands caressing Mom's thighs on each side, before gliding from her body to my hips. He reached around my ass cheeks to pull me into Mom's thrusts.

From below I heard, "Do you want Peter in your ass?"

Mom replied, "God, no. He's too big. You were the only one I let in there." The word "were" seemed to hang in the air... a reminder of my father's loss of manhood. She continued, "All of the other guys hurt when they tried." Mom stopped her thrusts and suggested, "We could use the pink one." With that she reached toward her nightstand, causing us to be uncoupled. My glistening dick popped free of her vagina, the turgid knob now purple and pulsing with blood flow.

Mom found what she was looking for and handed me a long, slender pink phallus and a tube of lubricant. She moved back over top of Dad, and went back to work on his floppy cock; her full hips backing up toward my spear. My father's hand took hold and glided my cock up and down Mom's slippery folds a few times before she pushed her hips back to receive me once more.

I let Mom choose a slower rhythm while I prepared the toy with a dollop of lube, using a finger to smear it all around the head. I squeezed more of the goo onto her pucker and used the tip of the fake cock to coat the small opening, then inserted it into her tight orifice.

As the first few inches penetrated my mother's anus, I realized that I could feel its presence with each thrust of my cock, on the other side of the delicate skin that separates the two portals. We began to moan in unison as we savored the electricity that comes with double penetration.

If this new experience wasn't enough for me, Dad began to lightly scratch my ball sack. "Jesus fuck!" I exclaimed, as the multiple sensations brought me quickly to the point of no return. Mom had two cocks seesawing her; filling her orifices to capacity, and her husband's tongue flicking her bean.

Mom's mewling cries of pleasure were the final straw. I called out, "I'm cumming!" and looked down to see that I had buried both my dick and her toy as deeply into Mom as I was able. My semen shot from me like a cannon, spewing into Mom's pussy again and again. Mom began to shudder as well; her pucker stretched open and tightly closed around the phallus with every convulsion of her orgasm.

I drew out the toy first, Mom's sphincter releasing it easily. I set it down on the bed beside us and heard, "Jimmy, stop! That's enough." Dad relaxed his lingual assault on her quim, and as my now softening cock retreated from her cum-filled sheath, my dark purple knob flopped free. Mom uttered, in a soothing voice, "Time to clean me up, Jimmy."

A rivulet of cum gurgled from the gaping opening of my mother's pussy, and gravity caused the lava-like flow to follow the cleft of her labia, and freefall into my father's waiting mouth.

I couldn't stop looking down there as Dad greedily accepted the salty load; lapping up my cum like a thirsty man in the desert. Dad's tongue dredged the last few globs of pearly cum from Mom's meaty groove. Softly, she suggested, "Do you want to clean him up as well?" She looked back at me with a proud grin.

My father extended his head clear of Mom's pussy and tilted his head back with a mouth wide open, just below my dangling, flaccid cock. I placed my hands on the small of my mother's back for balance and lowered my cock until I felt his lips suck in my knob. It was my turn to have a useless shaft sucked on, and I relished a swirling tongue and pursed lips savor every inch of my spent spear.

Having feasted on the mixture of our sexual fluids, my father gave a few gentle squeezes of my ball sack and sucked my knob in like a straw, releiving me of the last few drops of semen.

The room was quiet once again, and I decided to retreat to the bathroom to get cleaned up. "You came again," said Mom, which I, for a second, thought was directed at me. As I looked back to their bed, Mom had spun around and was French kissing Dad. I realized that she was talking about him, as she offered him the remnants of his own salty flavor.

After washing up, I headed straight to my bedroom, and checked my phone. I heard them make their way to the bathroom and soon thereafter came a gentle knock on my door.

"Come in." It was Mom, standing before me in a dressing gown, looking a little serious.

"Was that okay for you, Peter?"

A wide grin ensued and I said, "Okay? Are you kidding? That was phenomenal."

"I just didn't know how you might react, you know, with your father's after care."

"Oh, that was fine, Mom. It was, kind of, hot."

"Well, when we began playing with others, that is something that your Dad gravitated to. I just didn't know how you might react."

"It is kind of a power trip, Mom."

Mom leaned down to give a kiss to my forehead, and said sweetly, "As long as that power dynamic stays in the bedroom. Dad is still the man of the house in all other aspects."

As she turned for the door, I replied, "I get it, Mom. Don't worry."

She looked back over her shoulder and offered in a low voice, "Just remember. I'm the boss in the bedroom, and your father likes it that way." She closed the door behind her, and in the solitude of my bedroom, I thought, can life get any better than this?