"I'm Your Mother," She Said

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, so, take your time. Don't just go galloping off."

I was over her body, resting on one straight arm while I caressed my mother's breasts and she held my root.

"Uh-huh. Okay," I said.

"Look at my face," my mother insisted. "I want to watch you."

I swallowed hard when, as I gazed at my mother's prettiness, she held the bulb against her body.

"Oh God, Christian," my mother murmured. "You're my son. What are we doing?"

"Loving," I muttered, knowing it was exactly the word to use.

My mother closed her eyes for a moment, slowly nodding as her throat worked.

"This is it," my mother whispered. "If I let you go we can never take it back. Once you're inside me..."

"I know," I said with the barest nudge at her sex.

"Easy," my mother cautioned. "Slow. Love me. Let it go in and then I want you ... Oh my God," she gurgled as I moved and I felt the molten embrace.

I was hallway in, half of my length inside my own mother's body as I looked down and saw her labia accommodating my length, her thick pubic bush surrounding her vulva.

She grunted when I eased all of it in.

"Don't move. Just let me feel you," my mother sighed.

"It's really inside you," I gasped, looking at her face.

"Oh, I know, that's quite some girth," my mother said with a quick nod. "Jesus, darling," she went on, glancing down to our conjunction. "Don't move. Not yet. Just stay there a little bit, won't you."

"I ... I love you," I breathed, awed by the enormity of being inside my own mother.

"This is us loving together," my mother replied. Then she started to move, slowly shifting her rump so her pussy slid over my cock. "God. Fuck," my mother added, groaning when she took my length inside again. "Kiss me," she urged, eyes on my face. "Like you love me. Kiss me as if I was your girlfriend."

"You are my girlfriend," I moaned on a rush of tender emotion.

Then we were kissing, the feelings passing between us.

#

We kissed and loved for several slow, long, and very beautiful minutes. Sometimes I was up on straight arms, my focus on where my mother's body was taking my cock. I moved slowly, gently easing in and out on an easy glide. She was wet, her desire slick on my shaft, my mother's pubic bush matted and damp with our combined need and arousal. Other moments I was down with my weight on my elbows, kissing my mother like a lover instead of a son. We murmured endearments and stared at each other, loving with our eyes while the sensations swirled inside me and my mother's pussy squeezed my dick.

Then it started t get more heated. The actions grew more robust and my mother's hips shunted back and forth, her fingers on my shoulders, her legs folded at the knees.

"Uh-huh, yes," my mother urged, nodding at me. "Faster. That's it. Use your size. I want you to fuck me."

"God, mum," I moaned when she started to work against me.

"Fuck me. Use me," my mother growled. "That's it. Go on, my darling. You can go as hard as you like. I want you to do it. Fuck me like you'd fuck Bronwyn. Show me how you'd do it to her."

That set me off. I stared at my mother for a second, thrilled by what I saw in her face and what she was saying.

Lust flared hotter and I was suddenly feral and wild with need to pound my mother's cunt.

"Your big tits," I sobbed when I watched my mother's breasts roll and jiggle.

"Big tits and wobbly bottom," my mother replied as she thrust up to meet me on the downstroke. "Fuck me and make my boobs roll. Next I want it in doggy. I want you from behind. I want you to hold my hips and spank my arse."

When she said it, I was fucking into her body like I was smashing her pubic bone to dust. My mother was gasping and moaning, pelvis working while I went at her with robust, vigorous strokes. I groaned and she squealed, both of us snorting. She stared at me with a wild expression which seemed close to hatred, an intensity of feeling in my mother's eyes which told me she was loving what I was doing.

"You're so fucking gorgeous," I groaned as our bodies slap-thwacked together. "I love you. I love you so much. Mum, fuck, I never want this to end."

As I sobbed it out, my mother fucked against my thrusting. "Fuck me," she snarled. "Don't you stop. Just keep on fucking. Oh, darling!" she cried, a hand down at her sex. "Please, just keep doing it exactly like that. Don't stop. Don't slow down. Just keep going. I'm going to cum. Oh, Christian, my lovely big boy. Keep going. I'll cum. Please, don't stop. I'll cum. Mummy's going to cum!"

It took another full minute or more of hard work from me while my mother diddled her clit and she eventually grunted.

"Fuck, oh fuck," my mother grunted, wall-eyed as the spasms began.

I saw her face and knew she was there, that action the trigger for my own release.

"Mum," I gurgled, going in deep. "Mum, I love you."

And then I emptied what I had into my mother.

#

A week later, after some deep discussions and a couple of surprises, I went into Bronwyn up to my balls. She was on her back, on my mother's bed, slim and shapely legs spread as she offered her cunt, her lips around one of my mother's nipples, snuffling against tit-flesh as I started to fuck.

"My two favourite people," my mother grinned when I looked at her face. "My lovers," she added, ducking in to kiss my mouth.


12