I'm Your Nekkid Handyman

Story Info
Friends learn they love to watch and be watched.
6.3k words
4.65
8.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Your Nekkid Handyman

David was enjoying lunch in the park like he did everyday during the summer. He liked to eat his lunch under the towering oak tree in the shade of the warm sunshine. There were birds chirping, a nice breeze and lots of people watching to do. It was, by far, the most enjoyable part of his day.

The best part of his day, however, was walking down the path to meet him.

Jenny, the 28 year old nanny of one of his clients was currently headed in his direction. She had the baby stroller in tow and carrying her own lunch.

Ever since they ran into each other 2 months ago near the playground, they met here for lunch. Rain or shine, they haven't missed a day yet. They would stretch out in the grass and talk about their day or the kids or their spouses. Her kid was Luke, the son of her employer and one of the clients that he did frequent remodeling jobs for. His kid was his son Jasper. They were roughly both the same age and the reason they both hit it off so well initially.

After that first encounter, they met and talked about their jobs and their spouses. Or, rather, they complained about their spouses.

Jenny had been a nanny for the Andersons for 2 years now and David had been a contractor/handyman for 6. He had worked on the Anderson's house a couple of times and crossed paths with Jenny as she cared for their son. They hadn't really spoken, but easily recognized each other that first day in the park.

David had taken his son there to play on the swings and saw Jenny with the Anderson's child. He introduced himself and said hi just to be polite. But, after an hour of hanging out and watching the kids, they started to enjoy each other's company. So, it was only natural that they continued to share friendly lunches in the park.

At first it was just having another human to spend some time with. It soon developed into a true friendship, and each of them looked forward to the daily meetings. They liked to catch up on the kids and to just talk about their daily lives. After a while, it became clear that neither one of them was overly happy with their home lives. It soon progressed to full on bitch sessions about their spouses and each day there was something new to bitch about.

Jenny was sincerely funny and kind of a smart ass, and it was fun to trade marriage war stories. It didn't take long to get around to their sex lives, or to be more accurate, lack of sex lives. At first it was little jabs and quips about the amount of sex they weren't having. But it soon turned into discussing their true frustrations and needs.

At first, David just thought of her as a cute, bubbly young woman. Easy on the eyes for sure, but nothing more. After hearing her tales of her husband's neglect of her needs, he saw her in a different light. She had gorgeous blue eyes and was very attractive. He always thought young women were pretty, but never really noticed how attractive Jenny actually was. Sensual is a word that comes to mind.

She had long, dark hair that framed her face perfectly and a body accentuated by soft, womanly curves. Every inch of her looked soft and delicate and cried out to be touched. She would be considered voluptuous. David suddenly became aware of her as a very desirable woman and could not understand why her husband would not want to pounce on her every chance he got.

David, on the other hand was pretty average as far as men go. Average height, average weight and attractive but not what woman would consider overly sexy. He did have a decently muscled body from his job. Toned but bot buff or muscular.

It soon dawned on him that he was good friends with a very sexy lady. Not that he could do anything about it. It just made their bond stronger and gave him a little more reason to get excited for lunchtime.

One day, as they were talking about their jobs, she asked how much he charged for the work he did. He explained that he charged different rates for different jobs and gave her a basic rough quote for a simple job he commonly did that involved painting and millwork. She said that was interesting and left it at that.

A week later, during their lunchtime meeting, it was raining so they ate lunch in his truck. They talked about the usual daily job and spousal neglect. She seemed like she had something more to say but couldn't get it out.

"Is something on your mind, Jenny?"

"Oh...nothing really. I was just thinking of something to ask you but don't know how to bring it up."

"What is it? You can ask me anything."

"Well, I have this idea. I would like to redecorate my husband's home office. You know, hang shelves, add a bookcase and a nicer desk and paint it. The problem is, I want to do it as a surprise so I can't ask him for the money, and I don't think I have enough money to pay you for it. Not right away, anyway."

"That's alright, we can work out a way you can make payments and I can give you a good deal as a friend. Basically just supplies and I would throw in the labor for free."

"I can't ask you to do that."

"Nonsense, you're my friend. That's what friends are for."

"You mean it? You would really do it?"

"Of course, but I would probably need you to provide beer...fringe benefits, you know."

"That would be great, you are the best."

"Beautiful women rarely say that to me," I joked.

She just blushed and we set up a time later that week when I could stop by and do some measuring and make an estimate.

Two days later they met for lunch at her house. This was the first lunch they ever had outside of the park. It took about 15 minutes to get the basic measurements and talk over her options. It was a fairly simple job and would take about 3 days to finish.

"Three days would be perfect. Daniel leaves for a work trip in 2 weeks and will leave on a Monday and be gone until Friday. Would that work for you?"

"That actually works out fine since I am finishing up another job and can easily fit this in before the next one starts."

"Awesome, you are the best." With that, she jumped up and hugged him close for several moments.

In all of the weeks they have been meeting each other. This was the first real physical contact they had. It was surprising but not unwelcome at all. David loved the feel of Jenny in his arms. And while the hug only lasted for 10-15 seconds, every soft curve of her body was now locked away in his mind. Even the gentle, flowery scent of her was forever burned into his senses.

He was enjoying the contact immensely, but he quickly realized the closeness of her body was causing a definite reaction down below. It was surprising how fast his body reacted to hers. His erection was almost instantaneous. He prayed to god that she didn't notice his reaction. She was smiling and acting her usual bubbly self so he was able to remain cam=lm knowing that his secret was safe and there wouldn't be any awkwardness between them.

He thanked her for the hug and they casually finished their lunch as usual. He gave her some instructions about cleaning and preparing the office before he arrived to work on it, then left to return to his job across town.

He relived the feeling of her pressed against him all day long and for many days after.

Jenny didn't know why she jumped up and hugged David, but it felt natural and like the right thing to do. She too noticed David's reaction to their closeness. At first she was somewhat shocked and tried to put it out of her mind and act like nothing happened. But she couldn't just put it out of her mind.

Sure, David was attractive. He has a super sexy roughness about him that she couldn't deny. But they were friends, so she never dwelled on it. But this was different. H was clearly aroused. Very aroused, and it happened so fast.

Did he feel that way about her the whole time? She doubted that. She would have picked up on it. Sure they flirted a bit, but it was harmless. It was probably the fact that he wasn't getting any sex at home. It was just a natural reaction she guessed.

But it was a very prominent reaction. She could tell that for sure from the brief contact. It was indeed large enough to notice right away and pretty hard. In fact, it must have been very hard to happen that quickly.

The more she tried to put it out of her mind, the more she thought about it. All through making dinner it crept back into her thoughts. She could feel him nudging her tummy when they hugged. She tried to do a mental calculation.

If he was so tall...and his thing touched her tummy...it had to be about so big, and she held her fingers out to guesstimate the length.

"Oh my," she whispered.

Maybe not pornstar big, but plenty big...and hard.

As she was drawing a bath, thoughts of David crept into her head again. It was then that she realized that she, herself, was aroused. She could feel the telltale dampness between her legs. It was exciting and embarrassing at the same time. As she settled into the warm bath, her mind drifted to David's penis, and his hands, and his body. Before she realized it, she was squeezing her hard nipples and moaning out loud. She quickly stopped fondling herself, ashamed at her own reaction. She had never allowed herself to become aroused from another man before. And she had certainly never touched herself while thinking of another man.

Well, there were a few times thinking about the odd movie star or famous musician. But, she had never pleasured herself thinking of another actual man she knew other than her husband. But, come to think of it, she hadn't pleasured herself to her husband in a long time either. Their sex life had all but vanished and the frustration of that left her a little cold.

Sure she masturbated out of frustration lately, but it was purely from physical need and she rarely thought of anyone and almost never enjoyed it. This was different though. She was looking forward to the possibility of masturbating alone in the tub. It had been a while since she felt the desire to touch herself rather than just the need.

She actually felt like a young girl thinking of her latest crush as her fingers ultimately found their way into the soft, wet folds of her pussy. She closed her eyes as her finger made initial contact. It had been so long that she was pleasantly surprised at the feeling of warmth that spread over her body as her finger parted the delicate lips. The bath water provided the initial lubricant to allow her finger easy access, but soon her own slippery secretions allowed her digit to glide effortlessly through the soft petals of her sex.

That first contact and that first jolt of pleasure caught her off guard. She sighed out loud and squeezed her thighs instinctively around her hand. She also crushed her entire breast in her hand and pushed her fingers in deep as all sorts of erotic thoughts filled her head. Most of those thoughts were of David's muscular arms and back and that hard throbbing cock she felt.

In no time at all, Jenny was thrusting her fingers inside herself. And thrusting was an appropriate word. She surprised herself at the ferocity that she was attacking her own pussy. For a girl that didn't masturbate much, she was certainly going at it like a wanton slut. She giggled to herself at this thought.

She decided to slow herself down and savor the experience a little. She allowed her fingers to slip outside and added some pressure to her clit in rhythmic strokes. She could tell that she was well lubricated as her fingers slid easily through her slippery folds. She ground aggressively against her clit as she kept the erotic slideshow going in her mind. This combination kept her building closer and closer to her orgasm.

Then all of a sudden, the lightning bolts of pleasure that started way down inside her, shot outwards to consume her whole body. Her whole body shuddered and spasmed as the waves of pleasure shot through her. Water splashed all over as she lost control of her body in the throes of orgasm until she was reduced to a few short, violent shudders.

"DAMN! Where the hell did that come from?" she asked herself.

As she came down from her orgasm, she was both ashamed at her reaction, but also thrilled with the release and of how this new twist on the relationship would progress. She wasn't sure how she was going to react being in David's presence from now on. Would she even be able to look him in the eye knowing that she has masturbated while thinking totally impure thoughts about him?

She was pretty sure David had no such feelings of curiosity about her, but now she was going to be on the lookout for any signs from him. She was definitely going to be eyeing him with a more curious eye, and most likely creaming herself every time she was around him now.

Over the next couple of weeks, their lunchtime visits were shorter than usual. Mainly because they were each too shy and embarrassed to confront each other's new found feelings. Still, neither guessed that the new feelings were reciprocal in any way.

Eventually, it was time for me to arrive at Jenny's house to begin working. Thankfully, I was so busy and the extra preparations for working on her house kept me pre-occupied enough that I didn't have to dwell on any feelings I was experiencing lately. I did take a little extra time in the shower this morning and made sure I picked out some clean and less drabby work clothes for today.

Jenny had spent at least 2 hours that morning picking and re-picking clothes to wear. God, she felt like a dramatic schoolgirl. She didn't even know why it mattered, the dude was just going to be working and going about his business. She did allow herself a quick thought of David leaning over a sawhorse, sawing boards in half. She mentally conjured up his flexing arms and his cute buns. She was jolted back to reality when the knock on the door came.

She rushed to the door after one last check in the mirror. She found David smiling at her doorstep with a load of tools.

"Good morning. Come on in and set that stuff down," she said.

"Thanks Jenny. I am definitely ready to get rid of this load."

I walked inside and the first thing that hit me was the stifling heat. The second thing was the sundress that was draped over Jenny's curvy body.

"Wow, is it hot in here or is it just me?" I joked.

"I think a little bit of both," she said with a smirk. "I'm sorry, but the air conditioning isn't working and unfortunately there isn't much of a breeze."

"Damn, I may have to lose the shirt before too long."

"Hmmm, I don't see any problem with that at all." I swear her voice got a little lower and a little sultrier as she said it.

"Uh, ok then...I'm just gonna get the rest of my tools and the wood from my truck."

"If you need any help with your wood...um, uh the boards, let me know."

"Sure thing."

It took about a half hour to get stuff set-up, but soon the work was going quickly and smoothly. At first Jenny hung out as I worked and we chatted about various things as we usually did. It didn't take long, however, for her to go about her business and only check in on me periodically.

As the day wore on, the heat got to me more and more. At about 2 o'clock I couldn't take any more and had to take my shirt off. That felt much better, and I just hoped my sweaty body didn't offend her.

"Don't stop on my account...keep going if you want," I heard from behind me.

I turned to see Jenny leaning against the doorway, staring and possibly blushing a little. I could see the sunlight shining through her sundress, outlining every soft curve underneath, It was a sexy silhouette that had me blushing. I must have ogled her in silence too long, because she said sorry and left the room quickly.

I tried to apologize, but wasn't fast enough. I hoped I didn't offend her. As I silently cursed myself, I realized my jeans were becoming a little too tight. The increased pressure and the stifling heat and sweat was making it difficult to move around. I would definitely have to switch to shorts tomorrow.

At about 4 o'clock, I had reached a good stopping point and yelled out to let Jenny know. She came in with two tall glasses of lemonade and offered me one as we sat across from each other looking over the work so far. She had praise and some comments and we talked openly about how the next two days work would progress.

As she sat across from me with a very slight sheen of sweat on her brow, she was absentmindedly rubbed the cool glass across her chest to cool herself down. I sat hypnotized by the erotic sight before me. I was definitely noticing the crowding down below now.

"David? Did you hear me?"

"What? Sorry I missed what you said."

She tilted her head back and asked her question about the paint again, and as she pulled the glass away, I could see the moisture from the icy glass that was now coating her chest. I could see a lone drop of water slowly travel down between her luscious cleavage. I could also feel my cock expand to it's full length and hardness. I absentmindedly reached down to adjust the painful erection that was now displaying obscenely along my thigh.

I could see that her eyes were staring directly at me and had seen my vulgar display and adjustment. I panicked and jumped up and headed for the door.

"I'm sorry, I forgot something...gotta go now, see you tomorrow!"

I headed as quickly as I could for the door and out to my truck.

"David, wait. You don't have to leave," she called after me, but I was already halfway to my truck.

Luckily I had my keys, but I did forget the shirt. Oh well, I couldn't face her now. With that, I sped home with my mind reeling. My main thought was that I hoped I hadn't offended her or that this little scene wouldn't impact our friendship. I made it home in record time, and grabbed a beer and headed for a cold shower. I could use a cooling off both mentally and physically.

Jenny was so anxious about the final events of the day, she wasn't sure if she should go for a lengthy walk to clear her head or make a beeline for the bath again. She could feel the wetness running down her thigh. In the last hour before David left, the heat was so stifling that she had to remove her underwear. She was very apprehensive about it since her nipples are usually pretty prominent and she was sure that if she became any more aroused, he would be able to smell her arousal. In the end, she cleaned the house 3 times trying to keep herself occupied before finally succumbing to some self abuse in the bath again.

I, in the meantime, was enjoying a long, luxurious shower. I did start off with a cold shower to clear my mind, but eventually turned up the heat both literally and figuratively. I stroked myself to a quick orgasm in the shower, but now lay on the couch fully naked playing with my hardening cock to the memories of Jenny and her succulent body in that sundress. I savored the feelings and spent over an hour gently bringing myself to cum a second time that evening.

The next morning, I wisely chose some breathable shorts and against my better judgment, went commando underneath. I knew it would be a huge risk, but I needed the relief from the heat. My only hope was that Jenny would stay hidden most of the day or she would wear something that covered herself from head to toe.

As I knocked on her door, my plan was immediately shot to hell. There in the doorway was an incredibly voluptuous version of Daisy Duke. From the short shorts to the bulging tank top and hair tied back in a ponytail. It was all I could do to keep my erection down before I even walked in the door. And I could detect the rosiest scent of perfume as I walked past her. I would be fighting this all day long.

Jenny immediately offered an iced coffee and I gladly accepted it. My eyes lingered on her lips as she took a sip. And the way she peeked at me over the glass as she drank was enough to wear down the defenses of even a stoic monk.

12