Imitation Game

Story Info
Critic makes his own art with her body as the canvas.
4.5k words
4.65
7.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKittenCC
TheKittenCC
54 Followers

Mars Antonio. A young, upcoming art critic. Known for his fantastic eye for detail and his side hustle, buying art for wealthy patrons. Besides his great eye for art, he was also extremely attractive. Standing at 6' 2", with dark brown skin that looked as if he absorbed the sun like a sponge. He had broad shoulders, hazel eyes, an athletic build and short dreads that were always in a bun. His trimmed facial hair also framed his jawline nicely.

Men wanted to be him and women wanted him in them. A gorgeous, intelligent, art lover was not easy to come by at all but here he was. A lover of the finer things in life, from art, clothing, wine and women.

Today, he had a VIP ticket to a new art exhibition and a buyer on his ass. They wanted something for a special room in their house and they gave him two requirements.

Sexy and Tasteful. Anything else goes. And so, here he was. The Roma Art Gallery was not new to him but tonight as soon as he entered the exhibition hall, that was another story completely. The usual bright room's lights were dimmed red against the cream walls, the atmosphere felt warm, almost as if it was lit by candlelight. Mars signed his name for a raffle and minutes later found himself in the center of the exhibit. It was then he completely realized that in a BDSM exhibit. That was when he felt his cock begin to rise in his pants.

BDSM was a thing he was well acquainted with. And yet, though sex and art go hand-in-hand, he had never been to an exhibit completely about it.

Sex and bondage-focused art filled the walls. A woman strapped in a sex swing for a demonstration sat next to a well-known male artist in the city. He had brown eyes, light brown hair and a warm tanned complexion. He stood about 5' 11" and, despite his stocky build, his muscles bulged and sculpted his body perfectly. In some ways, he looked like a guy on the cover of one of those old-school romance novels.

He was shirtless, with loose black pants on and completely spattered in paint.

Mars raised an eyebrow as he walked over to see what was happening, or at least what he may have already missed.

"So, Sabatini. What's going on here?" Mars smiled.

"Oh shit, Mars. How you doing, man?" He approached like he was going to embrace him but quickly thought the better of it.

"I'd hug you but uh..." Sabatini gestured to his body, which was spattered in black, and red paint.

"Yeah, I see that." He laughed. "So paint? Harness? And...?"

"Oh yeah. Right, right. Christina, meet Mars Antonio. Renowned art critic and one of my closest friends. Antonio meet Christina Bhat, my assistant and fiancé."

Curious, Mars stepped around Sabatini to take a closer look at the woman in the sex swing. As the four tall bars pushed from the ground, he saw a beautiful brown woman, with soft features, a nose piercing and long silky raven hair. She wore a short and thinly veiled night dress and 6 inch heels. Mars eyes roamed, as he took her in. Her dainty wrists were cuffed tightly to two poles above her head. Meanwhile, her thick, curvaceous legs were spread wide and strung up against the other two poles, exposing her black mesh panties that were clearly being eaten away by her plump, phat ass. The harness dropped from the center of the swing, hoisting her waist up and holding her completely in place. As they made eye contact, she forced a smile through the gag shoved into her open mouth. She mumbled through the gag, saying what Mars assumed was a hello.

"Hello to you, too." He smiled, before turning back to Sabatini.

"You sure know how to pick 'em, huh?"

"Right?" Sabatini smirked "Beautiful, intelligent, helpful and super kinky. She's perfect."

Mars and Sabatini exchanged words for a while, talking about life and Sabatini's inclusion into the exhibit with his demonstration. He explained how sex was an exchange between two people and that he was going to fuck her in front of everyone, allowing the paint to transfer from his body to hers. Showing that you still leave a mark on anyone and everyone you sleep with. Either positive or negative.

"Huh, cool. I'll be back to watch that."

"Alrightly. I'll leave you a front-row seat."

With that, Mars turned around and continued to explore the exhibit once again. As he ventured around, eyes scanning each piece, looking for something for his buyer. He noticed the servers walked around the exhibit all wore full black latex body suits with white or red bondage rope harnessed around their bodies. They were all walking pieces of art and he couldn't help but savor the sight as his cock twitched beneath his pants. It was eager to come out but he knew this was the time for work, not play.

They walked around with black trays in hand, some with Hors d'oeuvres and others with glasses of wine.

Mars smirked to himself as he watched the slim thick server walk past. With a round phat ass that was completely bound and strapped together by rope, he could easily have been distracted by a number of things. But, right now what he wanted was what was balancing in her hand.

"Excuse me, miss/" He said, stopping her in her tracks. Her eyes met his and instantly brightened.

"Hello, Mr. Antonio. I hope you're enjoying the exhibition." She smiled.

"Can I offer you a glass of wine?"

"Actually, yes." He said as he took a glass of red wine off the tray. "Thank you, beautiful."

"N-no problem." With a quick smile, she sashayed away, and Mars watched as she did. Her hips swaying as she walked, ass bouncing delightfully in the tight latex. A deep uncontrolled growl left his lips.

Fuck... I've got to keep it together.

He roamed from spot to spot, with a glass of wine in hand, greeting familiar faces and taking long looks at the extravagant displays. The art was sex and the sculptures were pure kink. He saw set ups for different displays and demonstrations like glory holes and a bondage knotting workshop.

However, it was the set piece in the center of the floor was the one thing that sparked his interest.

Live Demonstration in 1 Hour.

Interested, he noted it down in his head for later.

As he walked down a hall, there was something that caught him by the corner of his eye. Stepping back, he turned around and slowly found himself walking towards the piece that he nearly passed. It was like anything he had seen before. A new artist, maybe?

Either way... he stopped.

Transfixed by it.

The image was of a woman, black and beautiful. She wore a tight corset and held the walls. While a Grecian sculpture of a man, sat shirtless, tied to the chair, staring at her in awe. Mars took a sip of his wine as his eyes danced around the portrait.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"

A soft voice asked from behind him.

He turned around, eyeing the woman next him. She had long braided black hair, wrapped and pinned into a high bun. Her dark skin contoured nicely with her crimson lipstick, and blended eyeshadow.

She wore a black, open high-fashion blazer, with the sleeves pulled to her elbows, exposing her simple, red dress shirt. It was buttoned down, exposing more than a hint of cleavage as the shirt struggled against her massive breasts that sat on her toned curvaceous figure.

The dress shirt was tucked into a pair of black dress pants that sculpted her ass and fell right above her ankle displaying her red-bottomed, Louis Vuitton stilettos.

"Y-y-yeah... Yes. Yes. It is." His voice caught in his throat as his eyes slowly went back to the painting on the wall. "Beautiful... but torturous, no?"

"How so?" Her voice was smooth as silk, leaving her lips and entering his ears. He could feel his erection growing and stabilizing, just knowing that he was in her presence.

"It's a man... strapped down and a woman standing over him. You can see the lust written all over his face and the delicious satisfaction on hers. Being tempted and tortured, unable to take what he wants."

"Fair assessment." Moving from one side of him, she brushed her hand against his back and slid it across to the other side. "However, incorrect."

"What? How am I...?"

"He's not being tortured. This is a painting of a Dom trusting his sub and allowing her to prep before he takes control."

"But his wrists are tied down." He snapped as he looked at her. Catching her glance, his eyes fell to her lips and watched as they twitched into a small smile.

"But, for how long?" He was startled for second at the answer before instantly relaxing. Placing his empty wine glass on the passing tray, he folded his arms over his chest and stepped closer to the image.

"The artist is named... A. Rose. I wonder what the A stands for..."

"Don't know." She shrugged. "But, I hear that if you stare at any of her work for long enough, it comes alive."

"Comes alive? Now, that's some pretentious bullshit if I've ever heard it."

"Maybe... maybe not. Let's try it."

"Ha! Fine, I'm up to the challenge."

The two stood there looking at the painting side by side. Mars thought it was kind of dumb but, hey, if it allowed him to be in the presence of this woman for longer than fuck it.

Right?

After about five minutes passed, he felt his back tensing up for standing in one place for so long. Stretching his arms out, he closed his eyes. He yawned loudly, unable to control it. As his eyes closed, he felt himself fall backwards. Opening his eyes, he realized three things.

One, the room was dark.

Two, he was restrained to a chair.

Three, he was not wearing his jacket or his shirt anymore.

"Hello?! Hey! What's going on here?!"

Then, a single light flashed on above him.

It still left the surrounding area dark but now he could see two things.

There was a red carpet on the floor beneath him, and a bed across from him.

"So where were we?"

Instantly recognizing that voice, he looked up and saw her. The woman from earlier. She was in a tight black corset that made her waist look rather small and her giant tits look even bigger than before, overflowing the cups of the corset top. A pair of black garters and stockings ran up her immaculate thighs and hooked on her waist, connecting to the bottom of the corset. All tied together with a pair of crotchless panties. Looking at her made his cock grow fast and hard. Struggling against the fabric of his pants. He was waiting... more than willing and ready to fuck this beeeeautiful woman senseless.

"Where were...?"

That's when it hit him.

It was not a bunch of bullshit all along.

It came alive...

They were in the painting.

She stepped forward. Her heels clicked against the floor, as her body moved his way. She taunted him with her eyes, as she teased him with her body. Moving slowly, drawing out every moment until physical contact.

Though she watched and played with him like a cat to a mouse, she took a good look at what she had in front of her.

Mars was handsome. Great jawline, a six-pack, broad but high pecs, dripping in extremely meticulous tattoos spread all over his body. The sight of him under the light made her drenched instantly, but there was an act to keep up.

A persona to have and a job to do.

"So... Pent up." She said as she watched his bulge being tortured by fabric. Being forced to stay in place and just itching to get out. The words left her mouth in such a seductive tone, it was as if she was smoking cock.

"Really? I hadn't noticed..." Mars said, trying to keep his cool.

"But I mean... if you want to help with that, go right ahead..."

With a soft laugh, she stood over him. If someone were to take a picture of them in this very moment, you could post it right next to the painting and it would be almost identical. Placing her hands on his shoulders, she bent over, giving him an exceptional view of her marvelous cleavage. Then... she looked him square in the eye.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"I don't know... Would I?" He cocked a half grin and shot it back at her.

Swiftly moving from him, she turned around and sat on his lap. She took in the feeling of his full, hard erection against her ass and only a thin fabric or two between them. Grinding her hips against him, he could feel himself losing control. Again, he began to wrestle against the ties that bounded his wrist to the chair. Slowly but surely, they were making progress but he had to be discreet. Not allowing her to know what he was doing as she teased the living hell out of him.

He knew he would be tied up for quite some time, but it was like she had told him earlier.

"But, for how long?"

He watched as she danced around him, moving her body in a seductive way. Like a dancer with incredible grace but with a lustful, fiery passion that radiated off her skin.

She kissed his neck as she touched his bare chest, stroking his shoulders and his ego. Standing in front of him again, she moved between his legs and pushed them open.

She settled herself between them, falling to her knees as she looked up into his eyes.

She shot a smirk his way before sinking her freshly-manicured hands around the waistband of his pants, pulling down his pants and boxers in one swift movement. As if she had done this for a living.

Even Mars had to admit that, that shit right there was IMPRESSIVE.

However, with his boxers at his ankles, she realized the mistake she had made.

The rumors that went around about him were true.

No longer restrained by fabric, free to move and stand proud.

There it was.

Eleven inches of... thick, veiny, pre-cumming cock.

An audible gasp left her lips and a proud glow crossed his face.

"Shocked, huh?"

"Did not disappoint. That's for damn sure."

"Think you can handle it?"

"Bet."

Taking a hold of his cock, she stroked it gently with her fingertips from base to tip. Tracing her finger over his pre-cumming slit, she looked him dead in the eye and licked it. Without skipping a beat, she took hold of his cock again and went to work. Her tongue lathered around his cock, tasting the pre cum pouring from the slit. She stroked his cock with her tongue from base to tip, again and again.

Up and down, circling round and round. She sucked him like a hoover vacuum. Tasting his cock as if it was the last time she would ever see a man again. Mars leaned back in the chair, spreading his legs further for her. Low moans and growls escaped his lips, as he bit back the delicious feeling of having his cock sucked by this random Goddess.

He had no idea if he was actually in the painting or if he was still just standing there next to her in the museum and was just letting his imagination run wild. But either way, for what it was worth, he was immensely enjoying this fantasy.

Her head bobbed back and forth as one of her hands wrapped around the base of his cock and the other massaged his giant balls with a gentle yet firm grip. Her pussy was sopping wet and all she wanted was for him to grab her by the neck, throw her on the bed and make her beg to have his long, black eleven-inch cock rammed into her tight, soaking wet pussy.

And, lucky for him, she was in the mood to be used. To be dominated. To not be given an option and used like a cock sleeve. Whose worth is calculated by how much she could be of use.

Her mouth and hands worked together, with both hands wrapped around the base of his fuck rod. Stroking up and down the length to base as her mouth worked the tip and further. Her tongue taking every opportunity to taste him, her mouth slowly engulfing his cock inch by inch.

"Jesus..." Mars moaned. "Fuuuucccck..."

Mars thought he was on the brink of exploding; his moans were getting too loud to control. She was ruining him for any other woman and he fucking loved it.

Unable to hold on any longer, he came and came hard.

Her mouth held on tight for the ride, letting wave after wave of cum enter her mouth as she drank load after load of cum.

Mars watched as she swallowed every drop of cum like a champ.

And all without ruining those beautiful, crimson lips of hers.

Pulling her lip off of his cock, she took a deep breath.

Then, she began to clean his cock with her tongue. Her eyes never left his as she wrapped her tongue around the girth and length over and over until it was completely clean.

"Woooo..." Mars sighed as he saw her on her knees. No mess to be found. "You've ruined me, beautiful. That was fucking insane."

"Why, thank you." Easing off the ground and onto her feet. She sighed, as she began to stretch. Mars, smiled and before she knew it, he ripped his wrists free from the bonds and grabbed her by her hips. She gasped as she felt his hard, saliva-covered cock against her ass, one hand wrapped around her waist while the other caressed her titty.

"Did you really think I wasn't going to return the favor?" The hand that wrapped around her waist quickly found the entrance to her pussy.

And, what a wet entrance it was.

The lips alone were soaked as he slid his index and middle fingers inside of her, he knew just exactly how soaked this all made her. He held her tight with one arm, securing her in place as he thrusted his finger in and out of her with the other.

Taking his time at first. Listening to her whimper in his hands.

He had a good hold on her so she wouldn't fall over and, as she rested her head back into his shoulder, he sped up. Pumping those two fingers in faster, feeling around. Reaching for anything in her. Adding another finger, she moaned even louder.

"Oh-OH- oHHHHH!" She moaned. Her hands gripping onto his muscular arm, digging her nails into him for dear life.

Mars fingered her thoroughly. It was not like he was just skilled. To her, it felt as if he was trained in the art of making a woman cum and every moment had her pussy just begging to cum. Milking his hand like it was a cock. He couldn't see her but a single tear had made it from her eyes as she whimpered in his arms. She was already about to cum and he loved that. Within seconds, she came on his hands. Her pussy contracting with his fingers inside of her. Her body shuddering in delight as her pussy juices coated his fingers.

"Jesus Christ..." She panted.

"I know, right?" He laughed, Mars guided her quickly to the side of the bed. Planting her hands onto it so she could catch her breath.

"And that's-"

"We're not finished yet." Mars said as he positioned himself right behind her. With one hand on her hip, he took his girthy cock in his other hand and he ran the tip against her pussy lips from behind. That simple motion alone made her whine in a satisfied agony.

"Hmmmmmmm..."

"You want it?" He teased.

"Mhmm..." She mewled.

"Then beg for it."

"P-p-please..." Mars held her and began to slowly slide his cock into her "Ohoooohh..."

"Don't stop begging on my account."

"P-p-please... f-f-fuuuuck... ME!"

With no further hesitations, Mars completely bottomed her out. Shoving all 11 inches into her sopping wet pussy. She moaned as she clenched the bedsheet in her hands. Starting slow, he secured both hands on her hips and thrusted back and forth getting her comfortable with his size and slightly-curved shape. After a minute of two of gentle thrusting with her thrusting back, her body finally eased into comfort with the size.

"You okay?"

She didn't whimper or moan, she only said one thing.

"Harder."

With that, Mars went to work.

He worked his way faster and faster into her, keeping a consistent rhythm and pace he fucked her harder and harder. Alternating between slow and hard movements and fast pulsating ones that had her moaning more than any woman had ever done on his cock.

Clearly he was hitting the right spots. She groaned out loudly, unable to suppress the urges from within her, not being able to stay quiet. She felt the betrayal of her body washing over her.

Wanting to cum. Needing it.

She hadn't had dick this good in a while and she wanted it to last.

TheKittenCC
TheKittenCC
54 Followers
12