Immeasurable Glory

Story Info
Girls just wanna have fun...
2.1k words
3.8
3.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, line up. NOW!"

The men poured into the room. All of them bronzed and chiseled. All completely naked. There were forty of them, cramped in a line in this dark enclosed place. They remained silent but nervous, understanding that the task that was going to be put before them was degrading, inescapable and forever. Some of them would die in these walls.

The woman who had barked the order looked like an empress of sin, despite the fact that she was little more than a slave herself. But a slave who had risen the ranks for her Mistress, and now was personally in charge of all other slaves and pets of the household.

Her latest task put to her by her Mistress was to ensure that the harem was kept pleasured, kept hungry, kept needing. So, she herself, had come up with this fantastic idea that would surge the libido and loins of the girls of the house.

"Make sure they are all fully prepared, Gina, and then install them. Make sure that they are aware that they will never move again for the rest of their lives. Make sure they know that they sacrifice themselves for their owner's pleasure. Make sure that they...do.... NOT speak or question. They have no right to complain."

The darker girl, similarly, dressed up as if not a mere slave, nodded in understanding and set about with her tasks.

Gina was allowed the help of six of the other higher submissives to prepare the men. The next three hours was a blur of washing the mens' bodies, fitting them with colostomy bags, nutrient intake tubes and the tightest and most arousing of vibrating cock rings, to keep their already massive pricks erect and bulging with pulsing veins at all times.

Once this was all set, each man was fit with a dildo gag (the nutrient tube actually extending through the center of the gag, so all their future nourishment would be taken in through the rubber phallus's cumhole) The gags were fit down the mens' throats forcing them spread open. The anal openings were spread wide open with cold gleaming chrome.

Gina then led fifteen of the men to a short hallway which led to a plywood enclosure, very narrow and several feet long. The far end looked to be cushioned with home insulation.

She instructed the first man in line, "Squeeze into this aperture, and slide down to the very far end. Make sure you are pressed firmly against the insulation and then insert your dick fully into the hole in front of you."

The man obeyed without question.

Another slave followed the man in and pushed another piece of insulation against his other side, and boarded up the wall, leaving more insulation against the new piece of wood.

"Next."

This process repeated until all fifteen men were installed, and the enclosure was completely boarded up. Other slaves were drilling holes in the wall behind the men, and using delicate tongs, pulling the lines and feeders attached to the men back to someplace accessible where they could be taken care of when necessary.

Gina turned to another girl and pointed to the new wall, "Finish up here Megan, make sure the wall is finished perfectly and promptly, I believe Mistress is sending the girls to the new bedroom in one hour. Everything must be finished by then, understood?."

The confident blonde nodded, "yes Miss Gina."

"Good. I must go down below and oversee the installment of the remaining twenty-five. That should be easier than this lot were."

She strode across the room with the sharp rap of heels and exited, turning to the right and made her way down a steep but short stone staircase, where she had to stoop and move under the room above in a crouch due to the very low ceiling.

Down here all of the staff slaves were stooped, preparing the remaining men who were strapped tightly into what appeared to be a cross between a hospital gurney and a medieval torture rack which was set on a hydraulic lift; above which were twenty-five equally placed round holes in the ceiling. These men had been prepared exactly as the ones now entombed in the wall upstairs. Their massive cocks were jutting upwards painfully erect. Huge swollen testicles hung between spread thighs. The women were making the last adjustments to all the intake and outtake lines attached to the males.

One of the women, a beautiful lithe Asian named Cindy, approached Gina, reporting to her superior, "They are ready Miss."

"Raise them and lock the lifts. We will finish isolating them once we know the room above is prepared. Make sure the cubicle slats fit from floor to ceiling. They should not be able to see each other."

Gina watched as the hydraulic beds lifted the men all the way up painfully pressed to the ceiling, ensuring that each giant meaty member fit snugly into the corresponding hole in the ceiling.

Gina gave an involuntary shudder of delight, clenching thighs. Her plan for her Mistress was going perfectly. Her delight was in how pleased she had made her Mistress this day...

The giggling from some of the girls was infectious, spreading through to some of the other newer slaves. Claire allowed herself a smirk. As the first of Mistress's fuckdolls, she was the mother hen of her sisters. But even she was taken in by their anticipation and excitement.

Since Mistress had completed her harem, she had decided to expand their bedroom in size. The prior bedroom was very accommodating, massive and luxurious. But Mistress stated that her treasures deserved even more. She could not deny that she held a bit of excitement herself. However, she kept hers under better control than her younger sisters, who tittered and bounced in their sheer babydolls.

She blushed as she found herself getting hard. Her proud cocklette jutting heavily from her loins. OK, so she was more excited for the new bedroom than she thought. Her sisters were not all transgendered as she was, most of them were genetically female. A handful of them were just as she was, and then the four that rounded out the forty girls were hermaphroditic. She did not know where Mistress acquired all of her girls, but she always found the most gorgeous and stunning (and loving!) slaves. Claire could not be happier with her many sisters. She cared for them as a mother, and they looked to her as one.

The staff girl that was waiting with them here was new to the household, but Claire already knew her to be one of the nicer of the lot of them. If she remembered rightly, her name was Isobel. The woman was very strait-laced looking, standing there in her authoritative tight vinyl look, but she could see the beaming twinkle of a smile in her eyes. Perhaps, she remembered days under some other owner, where she was one of the fucktoys. Where she was not escalated up the hierarchy of slavery to a place with power (and thus responsibilities) above just being there for pleasure.

Claire smirked again. She hoped she never attained any more power above this station. To serve her Mistress faithfully, and mother these girls was her only desire. She tapped a sky-high heel with a smidgen of impatience. As she had said, the anticipation was infectious.

Finally, at a nod from another staff girl, Isobel stepped out of the way and allowed Claire to lead her sisters into their new room.

Claire gasped.

The room was exquisite.... very girly. All pink and white lacey shiny latex and PVC. The entire floor was pink moist looking latex. And everywhere there were gigantic meaty penises jutting outward. All over the floor and all along one wall.

The girls crowding behind her shrieked their delight and ran across the room, dropped to their hands and knees and prowled seductively towards these tasty treats.

She watched from the doorway, as a dozen of her younger sisters started to suck hard on these beautifully decorative bedtime treats. Some of them sharing, others lewdly opening and fingering themselves as they suckled by themselves.

Claire took the opportunity to slink on over behind Portia, one of her favorite sisters. The younger gorgeously curved brunette slut was bent over one hot thick cock, deep throating it with her legs widespread and her massive cock dangling on the floor behind her.

She lowered to her knees, lifted her sister's cock and started to kiss its head as she gobbled up the giant prick offered up to her by the vinyl floor. Engulfing her sister's fat head, she started to suck and bob on her meat hearing the moans emanating from her otherwise occupied lips.

Claire shuddered as she started hearing the moans and squeals from her sisters, all forty of them in the throes of lustful abandon with the treats Mistress had bestowed upon them. She saw Keri's widespread fingers deep in her pussy as she stretched her ass around one phallus. Pamela and Maria were coiled in one corner sucking each other off as they lay on a bed of penises, jerking two or three at a time.

Claire shivered and moaned, the sounds and scents driving her to take more and more of Portia's cock down her throat gobbling hungrily on her sister's massive prick.

She quivered with the tickling sensations of each girls cry and whimper, muffled moans, hot hungry slurps as tight lips drew upon every pole of meat in the room. Claire's eyes widened as she suddenly felt a pair of soft supple lips draw upon her own cock, milking her thick rigid pole as she tugged upon Portia and Portia devoured the meat in the floor. As her own member was engulfed by such a hot little mouth, she bobbed that much more eagerly upon Portia.

Claire watched as more of her sisters crawled towards her, Portia, and (as she was to find out with a brief glimpse over her shoulder) Thumper.

Opal and Tonya started licking her feet and gobbling her toes. Lindsay stood in all her voluptuous naked beauty, her soft velvet pussy glistening with dewy rivulets as she whispered, "Let's thank our mommy hen for letting us indulge in our new room so quickly."

The girls tittered and all started kissing licking Claire all over. Five of the girls were jerking their poles over her back. Several of them started jerking the dicks embedded in the floor around her, angling at the fat slick heads in her direction. Whilst the rest just pawed at her, licked her, or fought for room beside Thumper to suckle upon her testicles, whilst Thumper deep throated her rod.

Instantly Claire was thrashing and screaming her muffled cries into Portia's scrotum, her mouth locked around that fat fuckstick of hers. Within moments, she felt the hot splatter of several thick loads of jizz coating her writhing flesh. She did not know if it was from her sisters, or the poles in the floor or both, her focus had slipped away. Her body twitched sharply and bucked beneath all the girls.

She pulsed and bucked and moaned until.... her rod was so hard, so heavy with cum that she was ready to...

"WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS!!!"

All of the girls stopped, except Claire who, despite being mostly uncovered as the girls scrambled to kneel, was still sitting there in a frenzied thrashing state, though she did hold back her cum, though she didn't know how she was doing it.

Their Mistress stood in the doorway, slapping a folded-up cat-o-nine in her palm. She had yelled at first, but occasionally that was the only way she could be heard over forty excited girls. Now, that she had their attention, her voice softened into a dangerous purr.

"Is this how Claire teaches you to behave when I am not around....?"

She paced in those sky-high stilettos, not even giving a care, thought, or look, to the male testicles she happened to trample on her way over to the mass of feminine curves and limbs.

She arched a brow waiting for some reply, and obviously it was the young impetuous, rebellious Trixie who summoned the courage to retort with a "yup".

Mistress smirked, "Oh she did? Well, she will reap what she has sewn then, carry on girls!" With that order Mistress snapped that whip against a nearby cluster of embedded mancock.

The last thing Claire saw was a dozen lips being licked by their own tongues as her sisters pounced her and sent her into a state of bliss...