Immediate Chemistry

Story Info
Two people hit it off and have rough, semi-public sex.
3.2k words
4.44
8.6k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way we met was totally mundane, so I feel extremely lucky about how things turned out. This was back in the days when Craigslist was the only online dating service around, and even then, really only if you lived in the Bay Area, which I did. I was twenty-five, working restlessly at my dead-end job, when one of the ads on Craigslist caught my eye. I can't remember what the exact alchemy was, but she used a word like 'scrappy' or 'flippant'; it was as simple as that. Just a little flicker of difference that caught my eye. I wrote her back, and a day later, got a response. We didn't do much back-and-forth; we set a date for that Tuesday, meeting up at a local bar. She lived in Berkeley, but was willing to commute to see me.

She'd described herself only as 'short, with kind of wild hair', but I recognized her when she walked in the door to the bar. Her hair was a gorgeous mess of curls, she had a bold smile, and was wearing a simple outfit of jeans and a t-shirt-but a really nicely tight t-shirt. Something about the way she was looking around, combined with that brief self-description, made me sure she was the right person. I slipped off my bar stool and approached her. "Alice," I said, "Really nice to meet you." She gave me a grin, and looked up quickly up and down, and said, "Wow, no red flags right off the bat, that's cool." That set a nice tone for the evening.

She was fun, she was relaxed but energetic, she drank moderately, and had lots of attention for me. She looked damn, damn good in her tight jeans and shirt. She had cool hobbies-rock-climbing before that was super-cool, helping out on a friend's goat-farm. Crunchy but reasonable Bay Area activities. The conversation was easy, and we were building chemistry quickly. Little touches to the arms as we talked, her thigh drifting to press up against mine at the bar. Around us, a hubbub and buzz of conversation, but we got more tightly focused on each other. After drink two, my hand was on her denim-clad thigh, admiring the musculature beneath, and she suggested, "How about we get out of here and walk around a bit?"

After leaving the bar, I put my arm around her waist and she responded by leaning into me a bit. At a stoplight, we turned towards each other, and kissed for the first time. It started eager, and continued electric: we missed that walk signal. Her hands went to my chest, I put one on the back of her head while we kissed. A passerby hooted at us "Young love!" and we broke apart, smiling, but not really abashed at all.

"Wow," I said, and she nodded, "Okay, yeah. That was good." I put my arm around her again, my hand hovering half-way between small-of-the-back and upper-ass, and we headed down into the Mission. We'd gotten a late start to the date, the fog was rolling in but the air was warm, and the streets were pretty uncrowded. We went down a muralled side alley, and stopped to kiss again; it didn't go any slower or more reasonable than before, our mouths were locked hungrily instantly, she raised one leg and hooked it around back of mine to draw me in closer, making me laugh into the kiss.

I pressed her back against the wall and she made a beautiful soft noise low in her throat. My hand went under her t-shirt-anyone could come down this side street at any time, but I had no hesitation. Her stomach was soft but there was a firmness under it that was exciting; my hand moved across warm skin to the swell of her breasts. She bit my lip as my hand curled around her breast, and her bra felt gossamer-thin under my fingers. Her breasts were full, a wonderful weight on my palm. My other hand went back to the nape of her neck; there'd been a good reaction there before, and I traced my fingers lightly on the little hairs there, contrasting that with my insistent hand exploring her breasts, shirt half-pushed up now.

A burst of music came from the end of the alley, where it led out onto Mission Street, but that wasn't enough to break us apart. Only when a car pulled into the small street, putting us in actual danger, did her leg come down, "Oh shit," she said, and we half-ran out ahead of the car, laughing. "A bit more careful, maybe," she said, and I agreed, "But only a bit".

We were near Dolores Park, and I took her hand, and pulled her along, "Come on," I said, and we went into the twilight-lit park, with its huge, darkened palm trees looking ahead of us. No one else was in the park, the fog-bound night made it seem like we were the only wanderers abroad in the city. I pushed her against one of the palm trees, kissed her neck, her hand tangling in my hair, "Jack," she said, and I started to say, "yes?" but she continued, "I just remembered your name," and laughed, her rich, sweet, girlish laugh.

That spurred me on, sparked me; I put my hand back on her flat stomach, but instead of moving up, I moved down, fingers pushing into the tight waistband of her jeans. Some part of me knew there'd be no resistance to this, but I wasn't prepared for her hand down on her jeans, unbuttoning them; suddenly my fingers were sliding down with nothing to stop them, and I curled them between her legs, pulled up, felt again that barely-there sheerness of her lingerie. Her panties were so small that I felt her pussylips on either side of them, naked to my touch. "Fuck," I said, finding her mouth with mine again, pushing my tongue into her mouth as I slid the little bit of fabric out of the way. She put one hand on my forearm-not in any way restraining me, just wanting to feel the little motions of muscles in my arm that resulted in my fingers sliding up and down her pussy, up against a tree in a public park, the first night we'd ever met. When my fingers brushed over her clit she shivered, and when they slid down to the entrance of her pussy, she rose on tiptoe, offering me better access.

I leaned back, making eye contact with her as that moment happened, two fingers penetrating her, such a sensation of wetness and head immediately, inviting me in, so my cautious exploration turned into knuckle-deep entry, making her gasp and grab my hair again with her other hand, "Fuck yes," she said, "Put your thumb back on my clit." Her eyes held mine; of course, my thumb sought out the hard nub of her clit as I started to beckon and roll my fingers inside her. She leaned back against the palm tree, pushing her hips forwards, the pulse in her throat jumping. With one hand, she caressed her own breasts, impatiently pulling her shirt up to reveal the transparent bra that she had on under it. Her nipples stood out taut and obvious; she took one between her fingers and squeezed, her mouth dropping open as she moaned, "More."

I pushed another finger into her pussy, making her do a little shrugging dance as she took the extra girth. Her pussy tightened around my fingers, her eyes blazed. I had found the rhythms that she liked on her clit, the slow slide over it, pressure from above making the hood push down on it, light taps directly on it. It felt so hard, thrusting against my thumb, such a contrast with the incredibly soft depths of her pussy that my fingers were filling. My other hand went to the breast she wasn't fondling, pushed it back against her body, and then sought out the nipple and pulled and tugged on it. The harmonics of that set up a wave inside her, her legs shook, and more weight came down on the hand between her legs. She stayed upright, hanging onto my hair almost painfully, and groaned deep, panted, made sweet little noises that sounded just like "ugh... ugh... ugh" and finally made one softer but more fundamental cry of 'oh' and came, shaking, shuddering, needing the support of my hand against her body not to fall. The tightness of her pussy around my fingers as her little body was rocked by waves of pleasure crashing back and forth inside her was amazing, and the orgasm seemed to last a long time, with more little 'oh' noises accompanying each pulsing squeeze of her pussy. Just the two of us alone in the darkneed park, needing this, each other, not caring if any passerby could see us there.

Finally she stilled, I slid my fingers out-her hand had been slack on my forearm, but it became active again now, and she pulled my hand to her mouth, She hollowed her cheeks as she sucked her juices from all three fingers at once, pushing her tongue against my fingertips. Smiling around them. I pulled them out slowly, feeling the fullness of her lips. Tugging her shirt back down, she said, "Please tell me you live really close."

"Not that far," I promised. She buttoned her jeans back up. The surreality of how fast this was happening washed over me but didn't phase me; there hadn't been a wrong note all evening. We made record time over the hill and down the other side, in the Castro, where I lived. I had two gay guys as roommates who were always out later than late and tonight was no exception. The apartment was still. As soon as the door closed, our hands were on each other, tugging at clothing, grasping, eager to do everything at once. Her shirt came off, her bra following it; she unbuttoned her jeans again, and slithered out of them, I ripped my shirt off as she unbuckled my belt, and half-yanked my pants down to my knees, taking my boxers with them. My cock was at full mast, feeling as hard as it had ever been, and she wrapped her little hand around it and laughed, "Fuck I can't get my fingers quite all the way around it. Look."

And of course, I did, looking down at her little body in front of me, my first time seeing her almost totally naked. Her breasts were amazing, truly round, looking even bigger because of her small frame, the litheness of her elf-like. And there was her hand, small fingers not quite touching as they tried to encircle my shaft. She stroked it a few times, and then sank down to her knees, and pressed her cheek against my cock. Her smile was dazzling, and she looked up at me with bright eyes as she opened her mouth wide and pushed herself halfway down my cock, then wrapped her lips tightly around my cock and pulled back slowly. She put her hands on my thighs to balance herself, and started to rock her head back and forth, facefucking herself on my cock, the head of it hitting the back of her throat. She looked obscenely beautiful with her lips keeping such a tight seal on my cock, hands flat on my thighs, working eagerly on the cock of a man she'd just met in person that day.

I put my hand in her hair and got a hum of pleasure in response on my cock. I tightened my fingers in her curls and she pushed down harder, the head of my cock invading her throat for just a moment and then slid back to keep just the head in her mouth. Her eyes showed the effort; I immediately wanted to challenge her more. I half-urged, half-pulled her back down, eyes widening as I took more control and started to piston myself into her mouth. Her hands on my thighs braced her, she leant into it, saliva dripping out of her sweet mouth down onto those round breasts below. "Fuck, you look amazing doing that," I said, and she hummed again, happy to be on her knees for me.

When I finally pulled her head back, and my cock slipped out of her mouth, she gasped for air, but stayed kneeling, looking up at me. I helped her to her feet and kissed her wet mouth. I put my hands down to her ass, and Jesus, what a perfect, round, taut, bubble butt of an ass she had, well-worked from her rock-climbing, soft and firm all at the same time. She was such a compact little thing, it was easy to pick her up and shuffle forwards, legs still imprisoned in my jeans, to put her down on the high kitchen island. I pushed her back, grabbed her thighs in my hand and spread her, and pulled the little now-soaked transparent fabric covering her pussy out of the way. I bent my head, drawn in by the revealed pink beauty of her pussy.

She tasted spicy and dark, as I lapped a long stroke of my tongue from the bottom of her pussy to the top, tapping her clit, going back down again. I sucked her pussylips into my mouth and felt her twist and shudder on the counter. Her thighs were hot under my hands, her whole body seemed to radiate with the sexual energy inside her. I wove my tongue between the folds of her pussy, exploring, opening her up. She put her hands down on her thighs, touching mine, and pulled back, putting herself even more on display for me. I looked up at her, her big globes of breasts and flat stomach a gorgeous landscape laid out in front of me, face almost hidden by them. But I saw her head snap back as I pushed my tongue deep in her pussy, and she trembled.

I settled into a sweeping routine of sliding my tongue out from as far into her pussy as I could go, lapping with my tongue broadened up her pussy, and circling her clit with my tongue, before sliding back down, senses entirely full of her, to tonguefuck myself deep into her again. She was vocal, moans, groans, and "Fuck, yes. Um. Ugh. Right there." Guiding me. When her thighs started to quiver in earnest, her voice got high and light again, and I heard that first "Oh" clearly as she came. Then her thighs clamped around my head, and I was lost in the world of her pussy and her skin as I kept my tongue moving on her during the orgasm, her hands slapping down on the counter as she rolled and writhed.

Then her hand in my hair was tugging me up for a kiss, she sucked my tongue into her mouth, rolling hers against it, and knowing she tasted herself was such a potent sharing. She slid off the counter onto shaky legs, and I managed to kick my shoes off and finally divest my jeans. "Bedroom this way," I said, words almost failing. But we didn't make it to the bedroom; in the living room, with its deep carpet, she sank down to her knees again, then to all fours, looking over her shoulder at me. One hand back and grabbing her ass, spreading it, showing me that so-wet pussy. "Fuck me like a slut," she said, and how could I refuse that, it was my destiny, my fated purpose to get down behind her and line my thick cock up with her pussy, to lock eyes with hers and grab her waist so that I could push my girth into her.

"Fuck yes, give it to me," she hissed, eyes showing the challenge again, "But damn you're thick." Her fingers pulled at the carpet, and I gave her a moment, a few heartbeats with just two inches of my cock inside her, before I pushed again. Spontaneously, I smacked my hand down her ass, her mouth dropped open and she nodded, and as I worked my cock all the way into her I spanked her gorgeous, bouncy ass with verve and desire, the sound of it huge. She pushed her hips back against me, and I was all the way in.

We fucked each other: it wasn't just me taking her. She braced herself and pushed back on every thrust, and I bottomed out in her over and over, naked cock completely filling her. Seeing her small body take my size was incredible, a surreal erotic magic trick, my wet, slippery cock stretching her pussylips wide on every thrust. "Fuck yes, your pussy feels so damn tight," I said, and she mumbled, "Your cock... fuck." We poured ourselves into it, two bodies colliding, connecting, penetrating and enveloping. I reached under her and held her big breasts in my hands, crushing them back against her as she groaned, "Take your little bitch". She put her face down on the soft carpet, her shoulders, and put one hand between her legs, stroking herself as I fucked her with deep, commanding strokes. The noise she made when she came this time was different, not a soft "oh' but something halfway between a gasp and a groan, a half-uttered syllable of overwhelmed pleasure. Her pussy tightened rhythmically around my cock as she came, and she looked incredibly beautiful, the muscles of her back standing out, face transformed, eyes rolling. Finally, her hand fell away from her pussy, and breathed deeply.

I ran my hands up and down her back, still feeling that heat coming from her body. I was still inside her, she still felt amazing, but this moment of peace was beautiful. After a few moments, she wriggled forwards, my cock slipping out of her pussy. Then she turned around, her mouth seeking out my cock again, and luridly looked up at me as she pushed her face down on me, even more fiercely than before. "Holy shit," I groaned as she sloppily, noisily, greedily sucked my cock, fucked her mouth onto it, eyes catching mine when she could but focusing everything on drawing pleasure out of me.

And that pleasure rose, vividly, sparks and embers cascading in from my fingers and toes, coursing through my muscles. I gave myself over to it entirely, letting this beautiful woman devote herself to me. I let her know how good it felt, how hot she looked with my cock in her mouth, she hummed and pushed me deeper than I'd been and that was the moment that I was sent hurtling over the edge, my cock pulsing, feeling huge in her mouth. She pulled her head back so that my jets of cum were filling her mouth; I felt her tongue pressing up against the underside of my cockhead, cheeks hollowed like they had been when she sucked my fingers earlier. That memory mixed with the present moment, how much we had done, how much more we would do.

When she let my cock slip from her mouth, with a trail of cum spilling with it, her smile was wide and gleeful. She swallowed, ostentatiously, and sat back on her heels. Breathing heavily, her amazing breasts rising and falling, echoes of what we'd done all around us.

"A good start," she said, "I hope you have more."

And for her, I did.