Impact 18: of The Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands on the mattress to either side of my chest, she gazes at me, lets me see her. She is panting, her breasts point down at mine. The Bull hangs between our bellies, long and thick, like a threat.

"Walk softly, and carry a big stick,' I think, reaching for the little pink tube, and filling my palm with lube. I use both hands to coat The Bull, Claire's head droops and her breath catches as I begin to stroke and pull at it. I try to imagine how it feels inside her, watching the ways her body shivers and spasms.

I could make her cum this way.

But with a snort she backs away, pulling The Bull out of my reach, pointing it at my entrance, it is dripping long silver strands of sputum and lube.

I reach down and, rubbing myself with lube and using two fingers to my lips wide for her, offering Claire my wet open slit.

"I have dreamed of taking you this way," she husks. I am spreading my knees wide and raising them up, I feel myself gape for her. The Bull finds its mark, its stylized head is enormous, only its pointed tip is able to nest in the mouth of my vagina. I feel lightheaded, faint.

"Like a girl?" I whisper.

"Like a girl," she swears.

"Long and hard," I agree.

She lowers herself onto her forearm, slipping her hand under my shoulder, cradling the back of my neck in her palm. Taking the base of The Bull in her other fist, she nuzzles the fat pointed head between my fingers, spreading my lips further. She makes small circling motions, wetting it and lubing me. Her breath is shallow and fast, her movements carefully controlled. Our gaze locked, staring into each other's eyes, watching one another, Claire makes small urging pumps with her hips that I return with mine.

The soft fat head feels good pushing against me like this, but it also feels so BIG. I think of how wide I had to hinge my jaw, how big it felt in my throat.

'It's not a fist,' I tell myself. 'Claire is gentle.'

"Ahhh... this feels... the way it moves in me, against my clit... Claire moans, her eyes losing focus. "I feel you, Sarah..."

But her hips keep pulsing forward, The Bull nudging and stretching the little passage.

'Deer.'

Her eyes are warm and kind, I am staring back, my eyes feel like they are bulging in my head. I can't keep quiet, it's as if she's pushing the breath out of me, playing me like an organ.

"huh!"

"huh!"

"huh!"

My huffing bursts mark the rhythm of Claire's little thrusts. We both look down at The Bull which seems to flex.

"I thought I was going to cum while you were sucking it," she husks as The Bull bulges inward.

My lips are pulling back and my jaw is hinging open by their own accord. Like a silent scream my mouth is opening as wide as it can in sympathy with the stretching walls of my vagina. She is gripping the back of my neck tight, pushing me down onto The Bull, impaling me.

'I can't... it's too big!' screams a frightened part of me.

I am trying not to gasp or choke, afraid to disappoint Claire, who is still focused on the spectacle of The Bull disappearing into me.

My hips begin to twist and tilt. I am meeting Claire's pulsing forward momentum with tiny coaxing motions of my own, hoping to accommodate The Bull by angling its entrance.

"Rub your clit Sarah."

My free hand is holding Claire by the hip, holding her back, but my other hand is still between us, fingers holding my lips as wide as they can, as if I could accommodate The Bull that way. I slide them back, and exposing my clitoris, do as I'm told.

"There, gentle baby..." Claire tells me, her focus on my fingers. "Slow, Sarah, be gentle with my little deer."

My fingers are visibly shaking. I move them in slow circles around my clit, trying to force deep breaths, trying to calm my beating heart. I can feel myself being stretched and the head still isn't in.

"Shhhh, Sarah..."

I'm making high whining sounds, trying to stifle them, but I can't.

"mmmM!"

"mmmM!"

"mmmMnnn!"

"There's no rush, Sarah, no hurry," Claire smooths. "Enjoy how it moves, my body and yours."

I am trying but I can't. I throw my head back, stretching my neck, jaws open wide and tongue forced out as far out as it will go, as if it could somehow make room for The Bull. I can feel myself being stretched too far. My hand rubbing my clit grabs for The Bull. The knobby head is almost in. I bear down on it, willing it inside me.

"Uhn!"

With a loud grunt my hand reflexively shoots up, pushing against Claire's belly.

She starts to rise up in alarm, preparing to pull out, but I grab The Bull first, holding her where she is, stopping her.

"No, no. It's ok, it's ok... it's just..." I swallow.

I am gripping The Bull, squeezing the shaft above her hand, holding it in against my entrance, pulling her back.

"push..." I exhale, and she does. "AH!"

The head is in me. My back is making small movements, arching and flattening out, trying to accommodate it.

'Too fucking big,' I think. Claire looks afraid, she knows she's hurting me.

"I'm ok," I tell her, trying to smile. "I want it... please Claire, it's good, I just needed a moment. I'm ok... Please..."

She looks unsure, hesitates, but I let go of her fist, take hold of her waist, urge her forward. The Bull is so big.

"It's in," she whispers in my ear. "You see? It's in..."

I look down and can't believe it, but she's right. The whole head is in me. I am huffing shallow breaths.

"hhuh!"

"hhuh!"

"hhuh!"

She is over me, her face so close to me - lined with concern.

"We should stop."

"nonono-" I breathe, feeling The Bull moving inside me, tiny shifts in and out as she hesitates, unsure what to do. "No Claire, please..."

The two of us are looking into each other's eyes, sharing breath. She has wanted this for so long. I know she shares my disappointment. I want this for her so bad.

"I'm good," I promise. "It's just really intense."

Her brows are creased with worry. I can feel sweat trickling down my scalp. I touch the line between Claire's eyebrows, holding it there until I feel it relax. I leave a glossy smear of lube over her third eye, which almost makes me laugh, but I can't, I don't dare.

Claire is mirroring me. She's holding herself stock still, not letting The Bull move, but I will myself to move beneath her, pumping my hips in tiny pulses, feeling it lodge itself deeper by the tiniest degrees, stretching me wide.

Claire shifts. The pain is sharp and blinding.

"ow ow ow..." I cry, scrambling backwards.

"Oh Sarah!"

She pulls back and The Bull is gone.

UHH!"

"Oh Sarah! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean-"

I stop her.

Using my arms and legs I am pushing her over, forcing her onto her side next to me then rolling over her. My back sticks to the sheets as I peel myself away from the mattress to straddle her. I am slick with sweat. Even in the warm still air of the loft, I feel like steam must be rising off my back as I hunch over her.

"THIS!" I tell her. "This is how you fucked the Algerian," I remember. "You were on top."

Claire had told me how the Algerian had been on his back, his long erection on his belly. How she had stroked and wet him with her spread lips by moving her hips. I do the same to The Bull, relaxing her, making her smile. And so do I. It feels good under me. It is still slick with lube and saliva. I am wet and open.

I stand on my knees and prompt Claire with my fingers to take hold of The Bull, flexing it up with her fist so it's standing vertically. Something about the move tickles her, making her eyes glitter with delight.

"I like this," she laughs at herself. "I like seeing you like this, over me."

I like it too. I am smiling wide, feeling saucy and cocksure. I can't help but laugh too; at myself. With two fingers I guide the bulbous pointed head between my legs, so I can feel it parting my lips, stroking myself with it. My hips roll, wetting it, but it moves with me. I feel her pushing it back into place, holding it still, and begin to lower myself.

This way is different. The Bull still feels enormous, but I'm not scared of getting hurt, I can feel myself relaxing. I'm in control and it feels good.

"Oh Jesus, Claire..." I growl as I slowly lower myself, as The Bull fills and stretches me - sliding in under my weight.

Claire is pulsing again, but now the momentum is downward, and mine. Her cheeks are pink and her eyes shine with pride. I must look as amazed as I feel because Claire calls out.

"Look at you!" she smiles. "Even when I think you can't be more beautiful, that I can't love you more, your beauty astonishes, you capture more of my heart."

I have reached the top of Claire's fist, more than half of The Bull is in me.

"Move your hand," I tell her.

Hinging forward, I let The Bull gore me as I drop onto my hands.

"UHN!"

My breasts are hanging down over hers; stalactites to her stalagmites. The negative space between our two bodies is like a thing itself. A lush cave, heated and humid.

We watch the thick tapered shaft as it disappears inside me - stretching me further. Two inches to go, then one. I feel some resistance, but by tilting my pelvis slightly I can go all the way down. I can feel its fat head seat firmly against the dome of my cervix. My lips envelop The Bull's thick base and touch Claire's skin - gripping tight around the thick root of The Bull.

The Bull is gone, it is entirely inside me. The Linga is entirely inside of us. Just a small band of blue is peeking out from under my clit, like the bluest eye. I am throbbing around the thick tapered shaft of The Bull, she is gripping The Tulip. I have never felt this conscious of my vagina as muscle. I can feel not just the small movements of The Bull pulling and stretching in all directions at once, but the exact shape it occupies, the way her small movements pull at me. It is a negative shape joining our bodies, casting ourselves together.

As I straighten my spine and slowly roll my hips forward, feeling The Bull pressing and stretching in new ways, its flared head retreating from my cervix with a delicious sucking pull, and returning. The movement grinds it wetly forward, dragging against the roof of my vagina.

"HA!"

I shimmy my ass in celebration, feeling new thrills deep in my body as I grow accustomed to The Bull.

I put my hands on Claire's breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples, but also supporting myself as I begin to move. She is slick with sweat. I lift my bottom, a long slow stroke up, and then slowly back down, taking in the entire length of The Bull. The thick long shaft is so different from Danny I feel as if I am finally being fucked for the first time.

"A proper fucking..." I mumble.

"Mmm, just so," Claire croons. She is gripping my hips at the crease of my thighs, urging me up and down, staring at me, watching my face as I fuck myself, watching my breasts and my hair bounce and shake.

"Ah Sarah!"

My belly and breasts are blooming with wet heat. I can feel the beginnings of my crisis, but Claire is already ahead of me. Spreading my knees and flattening myself until our bellies are pressed together and my breasts are mashed against hers. I kiss her and rock my hips, humping The Bull in and out, grinding my clit.

I watch Claire's neck stretch in ecstasy, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

"Ah, fuck... I didn't ... this isn't what I expected."

"How does it feel?"

But she's past answers.

"SARA-"

The veins in her neck are standing out. I am rocking my hips and kissing her neck, licking the fragile skin over her pulse. The Bull is jumping inside me with her orgasm, but so is her belly and her breath. I am inside her. She is inside me.

I want to eat her out again, feel her cum in my mouth after this. I wonder if she will have the energy. Despite all the alcohol and pot I feel wide awake and clear. She drank and smoked so much more, did so much more coke than me.

"To feel you move this way," she moans, "above me..."

"Inside..." inside I whisper.

"Yess..."

She hisses and moans. She seems to be overcome by another orgasm, or a series of orgasms. I am holding her tight, as if to comfort her through the crisis. She finally seeks my mouth with hers, her tongue is wet and cool. She is breathing hard, deep desperate breaths through her nose. I pull away so she can breathe through her open mouth, watching her gasp and shake as she recovers. But also feeling her cum as The Bull jumps and tugs inside.

'She came so quick, and for so long, I wonder. 'Was that three or four orgasms in quick succession?'

And now I am very close.

I push myself up until I am sitting on her thighs.

I am watching Claire, trying to imagine what the fallopian Tulip is doing inside her. Her whole body is still rippling with pleasure. I clench my ass and roll forward again, I slide easily on her sweaty thighs. The Bull moving up with force.

"HUH!"

I am sitting upright on her, my hands gripping the tops of my thighs, nails clawing my damp skin. I raise my arms and reach back to gather my hair and lift it off my neck. My breasts are bouncing as I fuck us. Claire reaches up to squeeze them.

"Danny didn't like me on top," I tell her, my voice trembling. "He only let me try... a couple times... but not for very long-"

I am swinging my hips slowly back and forth, almost like my pelvis is a bell. My ass is dragging, then leading the way as I build speed.

"Uuu! JESUS Claire!"

I want to tell her I'm not going to last long but then I look at her and see she is cumming again. Her teeth bared and eyes squeezed shut she looks like she is trying to hold it back, but her cheeks and breast are flush with her crisis, as if it's trying to burst from her skin. She is gripping the sheets in her fists, the thin muscles of her arms are standing out, making them look almost sinewy.

I fuck harder and faster until her eyes open and watch her struggle to focus on me. I feel a burst of power and thrust faster, dropping forward, so my hands are on either side of her face, and I begin to drag my pussy up and down her belly. I'm struck by how well anchored The Bull is inside her.

'The elephant might be big, but she is also strong,' I think, remembering how powerfully her contractions squeezed my knuckles. I lower my head so our cheeks touch and my mouth is at her ear.

"Let go Claire."

And she does, throwing her arms above our heads and letting out a long, keening cry.

"Ahhfuuuuuuck..."

I grab her by the wrists and thrust hard, mewling and trembling as my strokes grow short and erratic. Claire is fighting me, trying to free her wrists and I pound and buck harder.

"OH JESUSFUCK CLAIRE!"

I collapse onto her, her arms and mine stretch out over our heads. My legs are still folded, but my knees have spread wide, flattening me like a little tree frog. We are both spent, soaking wet and dripping, our waters mixing as we try and catch our breath. The Bull meanwhile, never tires, never flags or softens. It is in me rigid and thick. The two of us lie there, pressed together, slick with sweat. Our bellies and breasts make comical squelching sounds any time one of shifts. I am rising and falling with Claire's breath, I am reminded of bobbing in the surf.

"I am going to fuck you all night," she promises. She's whispering in my ear, but her words sound crisp and energized. She is as unflagging as The Bull. I lift my head to smile at her.

"Then I want to be properly fucked."

"Properly?!" she barks. "You said that was proper! How much more properly is there then that?"

Taking her by the shoulders, I pull her to one side and she follows me over. I moan in complaint as The Bull slips out, but I am on my back with her between my spread thighs - all is right in the world.

"Like a girl this time?"

"Please, Claire," I agree.

She lowers herself onto one elbow and reaches between us to secure The Bull with her other hand as she re-enters me.

"I love you with all my heart Sarah Beth."

"I love you so much Claire, oh Jesus-" I moan as she pushes The Bull in, until our pubis bones kiss. "Claire..."

"Yes Sarah."

"Please, Claire, don't stop, please."

"You are my beautiful baby, and I am going to fuck you until you beg, and then I'm going to fuck you more."

And she does.


My head spins a little as I sit up. I feel a little nauseous.

'Still drunk.'

I pick up my phone to see the time. Hopefully Helen hasn't left for brunch already.

Can we meet at 11? I'm just getting up - sorry.

Rough night! 11 is fine, but if you need to cancel that's fine too.

The "Rough night" isn't a question. We had the lights off, but it was still bright last night. I wonder if Helen was up, if she was watching. Somehow, the idea of her seeing Claire fuck me with The Bull feels intrusive. Am I allowed to feel that way with Helen, to want things kept from my voyeur? Looking over at Claire, still sound asleep, I am tempted to cancel, but decide not to. I can rally!

Late night for sure. I just need a chance to clean up. I think it might just be me. I'm going to let Claire sleep if she wants. See you at 11!

I'm a bit unsteady as I stand. The pillows are all on the floor and the sheet has been stripped from the head of the bed. Claire is stretched out face down, her cheek and breasts pressed against the bare mattress. The sun-bleached tips of her blonde hair looks almost white against the pale blue and silvery floral pattern of the quilted ticking.

The comforter and sheets are wadded at the foot of the bed. I pull the flat sheet up over her ass and walk to the bathroom. I'm not just dizzy, my legs feel weak. Images of Claire above me, the look in her eyes as she fucked me harder and harder, flash in my mind's eye. My cooch is sore.

She had fucked me so hard and so fast, urging me on, wanting me to get louder and louder. I had screamed, yes, yes, yes...

"Yes," I croak now, looking at my reflection in the mirror. My cheeks are streaked with mascara. When was I crying?

Sitting on the toilet I am tender and my whole body aches. I think of how Claire had stretched her legs wide and celebrated the morning after I had fucked her with my hand...

'My fist...'

I don't feel like celebrating. I feel like I got hit by a train, ran a marathon and lost a wrestling match - or maybe four wrestling matches. How many times did I cum? How many times did Claire cum? For a time she seemed to have chains of smaller orgasms. It was all a bit of a blur after she reached for the little plastic wafer. It had been at the bottom of the bag with The Bull and the little pink tube of lubricant. It wasn't until I felt the vibe, deep inside me, that I realized it was a remote control.

With three separate vibrators - one inside the head of The Bull, another inside the bulging tip of the fallopian Tulip, and one at the base of The Bull, pushed right against Claire's clitoris - and all three able to vibrate and pulse independently, we had stared wild eyed at each other, and clung to each other, as we came - over and over again.

I'm sweaty and my stomach is upset, from all the crappy beach food, or maybe the absurdist feast we had ordered at Joe's Pub: Coconut Curry Cashews, Fried Olives Stuffed with Blue Cheese, Beetroot Hummus, Little Gem Caesar, Artisanal 'Cremont' Cheese with Fig Jam, Miso Glazed Eggplant... what else am I forgetting? And that was just Claire and me.

"We're not stoned at all," Kip quipped after the waiter had read back our order. We ended up spending way more on dinner and drinks than the tickets for the show.

I am zoning out, I realize.

Cleaning myself up I flush the toilet and climb right into the shower.