Impeccable Taste

Story Info
A succubus convinces her imp that service is its own reward!
4.4k words
4.42
13.8k
28
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreadknots
dreadknots
1,503 Followers

Tanvo paced from one end of the small bedroom to the other, a confusing mix of anxiety and arousal twisting his infinitely empty guts. As a hellmouth imp, he was used to having all manner of entities, objects, and energies crawling around his insides waiting to escape. His belly could become a portal to realms beyond imagining. But the stuff twisting his tummy had no precedent.

On the one hand, his current arrangement was humiliating! He was a low-ranked demon in the infernal hierarchy, sure, but being used as a sex toy was not a very rewarding or dignified life! Iris, his Mistress, had him wrapped around her comparatively large little finger. She towered over his mere three feet height and could do anything she wanted to him...and she often did. He'd been used in so many ways since he'd stumbled into her oasis tavern, and frankly, he had had enough!

But on the other hand...He blushed, remembering every encounter with Iris that had made him delirious with pleasure. Being a succubus herself, she could bend his little body to her every whim and make him enjoy being used. One moment he'd be balls deep inside her, the next he'd have his ass raised and be begging for her to grow out her dick again and impale him like some kind of horny animal. He'd recover, totally spent and soaked in cum, and wonder if next time he would have the strength to finally take a stand.

It was approaching closing time. Around when Iris would come up to her room, body aching with need from hours spent around attractive patrons who she couldn't very well bend over and knock up for fear of losing business, or worse, being seen as an inhospitable host! And when she arrived, she'd be looking for a particular imp to use as a stress relief tool. But he swore to himself that he would keep his wits about him. He wouldn't be lured into her sinister grasp!

"Tanvo honey," her deceptively demure voice purred from behind the closed door, "Are you ready for some fun?~"

Her words wormed their way into his brain. His knees wobbled and he fought to keep the memories of staring up at his Mistress from rising unbidden to his mind's eye. Even when she stepped into her room and he caught hint of her seducing aroma, he kept his composure. The lump in his trousers twitched, however, giving away to a careful observer how much his desire was chewing him up inside.

"N-not tonight, Mistress," he said, fists clenched and eyes narrowed. His impression of defiance was decent, considering he still wore the absurd harem outfit. It was difficult to be taken seriously in poofy pink pants and sleeves.

Iris was taken aback for a moment. Then, the curve of a devilish smile creased her lips. "You're trying to resist me, aren't you?"

He pouted, his point ears folding back like raptor wings. "I'm not trying. I'm telling you the facts. I need...your respect."

Her laughter, though musical, cut right through his haphazard wall of defiance. "I didn't think I'd see the day. The little Imp has grown a pair! I was beginning to think you would have just laid there and taken it forever...so to speak." She closed the door and shucked off her clothes. It was hard for Tanvo not to notice the sweat clinging to her red skin, not the motion of her tail as it switched back and forth before wrapping lazily around one ankle. Below the tail, her perfectly curved ass made that twitch in his pants hard to ignore. Her perfect pale white hair mirrored by the bushy copse covering her pussy. Her glorious purple horns that exuded all the power of a proper succubus. It was enough to get his heart pounding all over again.

"I mean it Iris," he insisted, fooling neither of them. She tilted her head as if examining the little demon, then gave a theatrical shrug of her shoulders. The gesture made her naked breasts jiggle, exacerbating his problem.

"I suppose you do. Very well. Why don't you take a seat and tell me about your problems? I'll make us some tea."

He was halfway through another rebuke when the meaning of her words got through to him. "Wait, you will?"

"Of course. I listen to all my toys. How can I know how to play with them properly if I didn't?" she asked. She dipped into a chest to pull out some vials, two cups, and a kettle. With a whispered demonic incantation, the runes on the kettle began to glow. With another minor ritual, several glasses worth of unholy water slid from her extended fingers and into the pressure vessel, where she waited for it to brew.

Tanvo hadn't thought he'd get this far. He stumbled forward, trying to straighten out the tangle of feelings in his heart. "I like you, first off. I really do! But I'm feeling like I'm not an active participant, y'know? You call me a toy and sometimes I feel like being one, but I kinda wanna be in the driving seat of the carriage for once."

She nodded along while he spoke, pouring some of the contents of several vials into one cup, before pouring another mixture in the second one altogether. She placed two tiny spoons in both. The water inside soon reached a boiling point, with the kettle emitting a basilisk-like hiss from its steaming spout.

"I think I understand," she began, pouring equal amounts of water into each cup, "You're not feeling totally fulfilled by our relationship. Hmm...perhaps I have been taking you for granted. Badness, it's been so long since I've had a partner who has been able to take the entirety of my maidenhood. You're quite the cocktaker, I do declare."

"Thanks?" he asked, accepting a cup from her. He reached for the one on in her right, but was handed the one in her left. She took hers and sat down next to him. "What's in this?"

"Oh, a little of this. A little of that."

Suspicious of her intentions but ultimately trusting the demoness, he took a deep sip from the cup. He revelled in the warmth flowing down into his bottomless guts. But instead of disappearing into a portal, it kept flowing down. It only stopped until it hovered around his nethers.

"What the-?" He pulled out the loose waistband of his trousers. His prodigiously large cock looked normal, but his apple-sized testicles were growing. Not only that, but it felt to him that they were becoming more tense. Like his biology was miniaturising down the process to vastly expand production.

Iris peeked too, making him close his pants in a misplaced feeling of embarrassment. "Wow! It's really taking a hold of you. I knew it'd had a profound effect on already corrupted bodies. Better drink mine, shouldn't I?" She made quick work of her own cup.

"But what's happening? Why do my balls feel so...full?" he asked. The edges of his swelling orbs were pressing out the soft fabric of his pants. He had to pull them down to give them room to breath, and the sheer state of his predicament was made obvious. Tanvo's nuts had blossomed to twice their usual size while becoming more and more dense.

She brushed his balls gently, making him wriggle away. "It's a special formula I usually give to breeders. With you, however, I just want you to be able to show your appreciation a little more vociferously than before. And what better idea than to increase your capacity to orgasm?" After finishing her drink, she helped him finish the rest of his. After he'd taken every last drop of his 'medicine', she continued. "I bet you're wondering what mine does, aren't ya~ Well, that's a special secret for you to find out. Until then, climb up on the bed, would you kindly?"

He struggled to oblige. His heavy nuts made maneuvering difficult, and even crawling on all fours to the centre of her comfy bed made him thoroughly aware of the sack between his plump thighs.

The moment he flopped onto his back, something latched onto his wrists and ankles. He squeaked in confusion, only to see that his limbs were being bound up by the bedsheets themselves! Iris was whispering one of her infernal incantations again, causing the bedding to become his prison. The final indignity comes when the sheet covers his eyes and stuffs itself into his mouth, forming a crude gag.

"Ngh!" Tanvo squirmed at the sheets to no avail. His dick and balls wobbled obscenely from the motion, making his neediness apparent. On the top of his throbbing head formed a thick droplet of pre. It slid down the back side of his cock, but it was but the first of many as his body yearned to expel the building fluid overflow even without his permission.

With his vision obscured, he could only wait in blissful agony for her touch to relieve some of his tension. Seconds dragged into minutes. He pulled at the bonds, but they were far stronger than he. The only part of him unbound was his throbbing cock.

Finally, a blissfully soft hand squeezed his tip gently. That was enough for him. He moaned around his makeshift gag as huge, hot ropes of spunk splashed into her palm and oozed down his prick. He couldn't see how much of a mess he was making, but he could feel every trail of wasted jizz as it slid down to his base.

"Hnghgh!" was all he could say. Iris took pity on him and pulled the sheet from his mouth and let it flop back from his eyes. To her amusement, Tanvo's jaw fell when he saw the dominant succubus licking her hand clean of his seed!

"What?" she asked, languidly lapping up his load, "I'm allowed to be a pervert too. Now let's get you ready for the real fun."

She slithered onto the bed. It was impossible for her not to loom over him, given their height disparity. But her demeanour wasn't the harsh taskmaster in search of her own carnal relief as in some of their previous encounters. Instead, she pressed her lips to his neck, drifting down his chest until she was lightly licking his miniature nipples.

"Ah...w-what are you doing?" Tanvo asked.

"Just enjoying all of you. Your whole body is my toy, after all. Not just your wonderful dick."

Trapped by the bedding, he was helpless before her gentle kisses. The gentle affection would him up enough to drive his little body into a frenzy. Worse than being an overwhelming amount, the light teasing made him whimper and wiggle. His rock hard dig wobbled pitifully, precum drooling from its engorged head.

"P-please...more. Give me more, I can't..." he blushed. The words he wanted to say were just too shameful to spout out loud!

Iris enjoyed every moment of the 'torture', but she was also fulfilling an ulterior motive. By working Tanvo up into a frenzy, he'd be much more enthusiastic when it came to what she had in mind next. Especially if he thought it was his idea!

"If you want more...stimulation, then I guess you'll just have to beg me for it. Then maybe...MAYBE I'll provide it~" she purred into his pointed ear before going back to her torturous kisses and light licking.

"Please!" His voice dripped with the need he was experiencing. He weakly humped up at her, brushing his leaking tip against her teasing body but couldn't get anything more than a few strokes on her tummy before she moved out of way, skillfully building up his desperation. "Please...suck me or fuck me or do anything to me. I just need to cum so so bad..."

That was enough toying, Iris decided, and spoke in the infernal language of magic once more. Her whispers unbound him from the enchanted sheeting. He flexed his limbs to make sure that it wasn't a trick, then pounced! In a dazzling display of acrobatic acumen, he threw his weight into toppling Iris. Given that she was both stronger and larger, this would have proven a difficult task...had the succubus not wanted this to happen all along. With all the flourish of a local theatre troupe diva, Iris tossed her self onto her back.

"My word! You're so strong!" she gasped, holding the back of her hand to her forehead. Whether his lusty state had addled his wits or he was willing to play along too, Tanvo cackled.

"Now it's my turn!" His throbbing erection begged for relief, and what better way to use it than on his lusty tormentor! Her slit was already sopping wet from her teasing acts, and no force in Hell could stop him from plunging his disproportionately large dick deep inside. "Hnggh~ Oh...oh gosh."

Iris' back arched. Tanvo might be an imp, but his thick cock hit just right. She spread herself wide, all while making performative overtures to being totally overwhelmed.

"Oh no! You've pushed yourself inside me, you fiend! I- oh fuck, right there actually." Iris wrapped her legs around him, urging him forward. He took the hint and kept up his pace, humping himself silly while pretending that he was the one in control of this luscious, horny demoness.

"Yeah, that's right! You love my dick don't you?"

She nodded. "Go ahead, stud. Ravish me~"

He took the hint and went whole hog, pounding into her with all the energy his little imp body could provide. Her juicy pussy squeezed and edged his dick until he reached a second climax. With a shuddering breath, he stabbed himself inside and let go. Demon cum poured into her, and both demons cried out in blissful rapture. Iris at getting fucked just right by a horny submissive, and Tanvo at getting a chance to expend some of his backed up cum reserves. But the potion's work was not done making him a spunk pump, and so neither was he.

After shaking out the last of his load, he flopped his dick onto Iris' belly. "You liked that slut, didn't you?"

Iris grinned. "Oh yes. You were such a strong imp, I was overwhelmed. But what are we gonna do now? Got some more special sauce for me?"

He scoffed. "I bet y-you'd want that! No. I'm in control here. And next up, I want your dick!"

She tilted her head. "Really? You wouldn't- aah!" Tanvo cut her off by rubbing his length along her clit.

"I'm calling the shots, Mistress! And I want to see that big dick of yours so I can punish you for tormenting mine!"

Iris giggled, but obliged nonetheless. She concentrated her will and sprouted forth her tremendous shaft from its slumber within her body. It grew out until was bigger than Tanvo's, then kept growing. It reached its pinnacle at around fourteen inches of red girldick.

Tanvo's dainty hands caressed her rigid shaft. "Looks like you've given me a big toy to play with, huh?" he asked with a sneer. Before she could respond, he stuck his tongue to the base of her cock and ran it up all the way to the tip. He finished the gesture with a flourishing flick of his forked tongue, as if showing off how impressive the feat was.

"Ooh, Tanvo!" she moaned with dead sincerity, "You sure showed me!"

A victory! He pressed the attack, basting her cock in oral affections. While pressing his mouth to her glans and threatening to open wide and swallow her into his bottomless belly, the first bead of glistening clear fluid appeared on her tip. He swooped in to lap it up.

He flopped backward. His eyes dilated to pinpricks. Tanvo's whole world spun away and he was left with an almost indescribable taste on his tongue. It was as if his tastebuds had gone on a yearlong bacchanal in a single moment in time. His cock drooled in tandem with his mouth at this new taste.

"W-what was that?!" he asked, dumbfounded.

Iris smoothed her mussed hair back and sat up. "I'm sure you were wondering what was in the potion that I drank, sweetie. It's a little mix I add to the brews sometimes to get repeat customers...but in far stronger concentration. In essence, I've made my semen the most potent drug in the mortal realm."

A part of him wanted to be angry at being manipulated like this. She's ensnared him again! But it tasted so good! With a pitiful whimper of failed resistance, his mouth fell back on her tip.

"That's a good pet," she said, petting the silly imp's mussed hair. "Isn't this so much better?"

Tanvo tried to respond, but he was simply too invested in polishing her hefty organ and provoking more of that wonderful fluid to pulse out. His efforts were rewarded with another droplet of pre, which he consumed in a fraction of a second. She pushed him off, holding his head at arm's length.

"Answer me sweetie."

"Yes! Oh fuck, it tastes so good!" he said, licking his lips for any trace of pre he'd missed.

"Tell me, out loud, that you want my dick in your mouth. Don't be shy. It's not like I'll hold this over you next time you decide to get some thoughts of independence."

His eyes turned pitiable. "Please, Mistress, for the love of all things unholy, let me pleasure you and lap up your yummy cum!"

"And why," she continued, driving her particular dagger deeper, "Should I let you? You seemed so reluctant to be my toy earlier this evening."

Tanvo looked from side to side, searching for the best explanation for his previous behaviour. "B-because it's so good. I'm sorry I was a silly slut. I forgot my place in polishing your dick and being your cocksock and I'm sorry! I just need your creamy cum and I'll never ever be a naughty boy ever again!"

Iris cackled. "There's a good slut. Now get sucking~"

Tanvo fell on her like a ravenous animal, sloppily fellating her giant dick. Hellmouth imps had a biology that was especially conducive for deepthroating dick. With effectively infinite space in their bellies thanks to portal magic, there was no limit to how much cock they could gargle. Even her current length, more than a foot, soon disappeared down his gullet. His throat bulged obscenely, a pleasant image she'd remember to bring up at the more debauched dinner parties she attended. It was good to enforce the natural order of things: succubi dominated imps, and that was all there was to it.

This enthusiastic activity was doing wonders for Iris' own body. Say what you want about the little imp, he was a world-class dicklick. She held his head and thrust into it, using his squeezing throat like a sex toy. Satisfying wet noises mingled with her strangled cry as she tipped over the edge.

With a gentle shudder, her body tensed and shot a huge dollop of drug into his little belly. Tanvo did his best to swallow it all immediately, but some worked its way up to his tastebuds. He came immediately, body alight like the fires of hell from his head to his toes. Each rope shot down his gullet saw two more shots from his neglected dick and spatter the two of them in tandem. Neither cared. Some of his spunk got onto her dick while he pulled back to catch a breath, but it was all swallowed up when he went back to pleasuring her properly.

The more of her fluids he guzzled, the more his own backed up balls sprayed out and coated their shared space with his seed. Thick gushes of imp cum soon covered them both. He paid only vague attention to his orgasms. Tanvo's monomaniacal focus was on getting more of that sticky succubus spunk into his mouth as possible. And thankfully for both of them, she had plenty to give.

When her orgasm ended, she sagged into the pillows with a harsh exhale. "Fucking...wow. You are bottomless little slut aren't you?"

Tanvo made a dazed, vaguely affirmative noise as he slipped off her dick. His whole face had become spattered in her spent spunk, but he needed a breather. Knowing that he'd regret it if he made her cum vanish into one of the portals he could summon in his belly, he left the tiny cumbelly in place.

"Ahn~ So good...I can't...ngh..." His words didn't get any more coherent while he pushed some remaining cum into his mouth with his fingers. "So tasty...not permanent, right?"

She sat up. "Why? What would you do if it was permanent?"

There was a moment of worry in his face, though it dissolved into lust quickly enough. "I don't know...so yummy...can't get enough...but what would everyone else think?"

The demoness waved off his concerns. She played with her gigantic, half-hard cock while she talked, much to his delight. "Why? Do you really care what the others think of your current state? You're an imp. Your natural place is subservience. How is this any different?"

dreadknots
dreadknots
1,503 Followers
12