Impeccable Taste Pt. 03

Story Info
A horde of goblins invades the tavern and need knocking up!
4.8k words
4.53
10k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreadknots
dreadknots
1,517 Followers

Goblins! I love goblins. Do you? You should!

This story features lots of goblin impregnation but, really, if you're reading one of my stories that should be a given.

*****************************************

Iris barged through the door, stumbling into the tavern. She sagged, hands resting on her knees as she fought to catch her breath. Chilly night air slid through the doorframe, making the candle flames flicker.

Tanvo dropped the rag he'd been using onto the worn bartop, jumped down from his stool, and ran over to check on her.

"What's the matter? Are you okay?" the imp asked.

"No," she said, "We got...a problem. Goblins."

"Goblins?"

"Goblins. They rarely come this far north. I was feeding the sandworms when I saw them...fuck, we need to get ready."

Iris marched over to the bar, retrieving a heavy great axe from an alcove underneath. She handed Tanvo a paring knife. The imp felt like there was a slight discrepancy in their weaponry, but asked a more pertinent question.

"Are we really going to need these?" he said, miming a stabbing motion.

"Actually, you're going to want to hide for now."

"Hide? Whuh-" The demoness shoved him into the space under the bar from whence the axe had come.

"Don't move. Goblins love imps. They'll eat you for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and several other meals they don't even have names for yet! Just stay quiet and let me do the fighting. I'll see if I can't get them to think this place is more trouble than it's worth!"

Tanvo and Iris were the only ones who lived on site. Hopefully, she thought, the Goblins wouldn't bother the homes of the other staff on the other side of the oasis. She went around the tavern's main floor, closing and locking up all the windows with the storm shutters. Then she barricaded the door with some bar furniture. She picked the cheapest parts and the table that was about due for replacement anyhow; no sense wasting good timber.

For long, agonizing minutes they waited. Iris wiped the sweat from the leather grip of her axe. Then...they heard it. It was quiet at first. Barely audible over the crackle of the hearth fire. Singing. A chorus of small, high-pitched voices singing some kind of bawdy shanty.

"Oh, Blow the man down, girlies, blow him right down!

Give me some time to blow the man down!"

The singing only grew louder, the number of voices waxing and waning as it approached. It seemed to be coming from three sides. Iris' head swivelled left and right, waiting for the proverbial shoe to drop. Which side would they enter through? Where would they strike first?!

The answer was everywhere at once. Tiny feet kicked in the storm shutters at three points. Before Iris could strike, the door buckled inward, smashed in with a hammer the size of Tanvo. The hole was big enough for a few tiny green forms to wriggle in, displacing the barricade of furniture as they did. Paralyzed by indecision, Iris realized too late that they had outmaneuvered her. Several of the creatures now pointed crossbows at her!

"Don't move, big girl!" the goblin with the hammer said, pointing with her other hand to the forces surrounding her, "One false move and you're a pincushion!"

Iris, realizing that there was no way out of this without obscene bloodshed, put down her weapon and raised her hands.

"I don't want a fight," she said truthfully.

"That's good! Neither do we!" the hammer goblin replied. She smoothed back a bushel of curly pink hair and murmured something in gobbish. Two of her number dashed over to haul away the axe, struggling under the weight. "This is a robbery! Hand over the gold, and we'll be on our way!"

From their apparel, they were strangers to these desert lands. Nobody looking to spend hard days marching through the sands and relentless sun wore skimpy leather tops and miniskirts like those sported by the greenskins. Iris lamented thinking about how that kind of cleavage-exposing apparel would hold up under a proper haboob.

"How much gold do you think we make out here...whatever your name is," she asked, hands falling on her generous hips.

"My name is Tika, and don't play coy with me, you infernal floozie! Your little establishment is well-known in this region. If you're not rolling in the coin from traders, I'd say you have terrible financial acumen." She adjusted her aim to the bar. "Mimi, Zanza, check under there. I'm sure you'll find some loose change to pay for the trip."

"W-wait!" Iris called. She held out her hand but a poke from a goblin-sized spear wielded by one of her assailants shut her down. "There's nothing over there, I promise!"

"Yeah right," one of the pair, Zanza or Mimi, replied with a giggled. They paid her no further heed and went about searching the cupboard. Iris' heart sunk the moment she heard a high pitched squeal.

"Imp!" one of the goblins screamed, "It's an imp!"

That fact immediately got their attention. They ooh'ed and aww'ed at the small man, who didn't enjoy the attention one bit. They wrapped their hands around his arms and frogmarched him in front of the pink-haired leader gob.

"Now this IS an interesting find," Tika said, looking over Tanvo from head to toe. They were around the same height, so for the first time in a while he didn't have to crane his neck up to have a proper conversation.

"I don't have any money either!" he said, turning out his adorable poofy pants. But despite him not having anything in his pockets, the goblins were still looking at his trousers with envious eyes.

"They say imps have the biggest dicks," one whispered.

"I heard they never need to stop. They can just cum forever and ever!" another replied.

Iris knew the situation would deteriorate quickly without intervention. She moved to put herself in between the majority of the horde and Tanvo, but a crossbow bolt bit into the floor at her feet. Three more leveled at her, implying that the next shot wouldn't miss.

"Don't bully my imp. If you want to use someone, use me." She shucked the riding leathers she'd worn outside, revealing her glistening body. Most importantly for the goblin's purposes, her cock hung heavy between her legs.

"I can't believe our luck!" the lead gob said, excitedly clapping her little hands together, "Two big dicked prisoners under one roof!"

Tanvo wiggled against the women who held him. "Why do you want our dicks so bad?"

"Goblins," Iris explained, "Are a short lived race. They make up for a lack of longevity by being the most fecund of the mammalian humanoid races."

Tika made a mouth with her hand and mimicked speaking with it. "Blah blah blah. The short answer is we get baby crazy. Our biological clock is like a gnomish timepiece, ringing every hour on the hour until we quiet it. Usually by getting knocked up."

One of the other goblins whimpered, rubbing her chubby thighs together. "You know what it's like to have this yearning hunger in your belly that no food can fill? We play with each other but it's just not the same!"

"We need cock," another said, closing in on Iris, "Please, take pity on us."

"You're robbing me!" the demoness spat.

"Only of cum!" Tika said.

"And gold," another added, "But mostly cum."

Iris shook her head. "That won't do."

"You're hardly in a position to make demands," Tika held out her free hand to gesture at the goblins around them.

"I think you'll find that if you get our cooperation, this will go smoother. And I won't cooperate if you rob me blind. Either you take my cock or my coin. Not both."

Tika and several of her team huddled up to discuss the issue in harsh whispers not even Tanvo's sensitive ears could decipher. Once they'd reached consensus, they retook their previous positions.

"Deal. We'll only take your dick, but the imp joins in too."

Iris looked back at Tanvo. "What do you say? I won't force you to do anything."

He took another look at the assembled goblin girls and nodded solemnly. "If it's the only way to get them to leave...then I consent. But n-no rough stuff!"

Three of the green women leapt onto him in an instant, their weapons forgotten. Iris watched with detached amusement at his bashful, overwhelmed greetings as they pulled the meagre clothes off of his body.

"Goddess be praised!" one cried out. She'd laid eyes on the large, sinister design on his back. A stylized heart from which sprouted demonic horns and wings which looked suspiciously familiar. She pressed a finger to the design, and it sent a wave of strange delight through Tanvo's body.

"What is this?" the goblin asked.

Iris preened. "It's a mark of ownership. Tanvo is mine, body and soul."

Tanvo blushed. The goblins looked between each other, then replied, "So we have your permission to borrow him for a bit? This tattoo isn't going to burn our fingers or anything if we touch him, right?"

"On the contrary!" Iris approached and ran the pad of her finger in circles around the edge of the inked heart.

Tanvo's vision glazed. The lightest press against the branding mark filles him with an indescribable haze of contentment. All his nervousness vanished into the fog, leaving only acceptance. By the time the goblins got back to pawing him, he was grinning.

"Hi~" he said, his disproportionately large cock stiffening for the task to come, "My name is Tanvo. What's yours?"

"Horny~" the goblin reaching for his cock said. The second nibbled gently on one of his pointy ears, while the third slipped behind him to massage his back. Gentle pressure to the tattoo felt like slipping into a warm bath. So when the goblin in front got to her knees and started licking, he was sure that someone Upstairs had made a mistake in assigning him to Heaven. He leaned in to kiss the goblin to his side, grunting softly when the suckling green mouth gobbled up his cock.

Iris enjoyed the sight. Though there was a twinge of jealousy at seeing her owned imp getting pleasured by others, she was no immune to the charms of the voluptuous horde. They fell upon her soon enough, drawn by the rising length of her own erection. There was no hint of bashful playfulness on her end, however. The first gob that came in range, she snatched up and laid her out at face-height, diving onto the little woman's slit. The horde had become an open buffet, and Iris intended to claim her fill.

"Aaah!" the gob cried, her little legs wiggling. Goblin pussy tasted vaguely like melon. She made a note of that for later, perhaps she had to get herself some goblin staff in the future...

When Iris was satisfied the little lady was sufficiently wet, she gave the gob an inquisitive look, nonverbally asking permission. She nodded.

Iris pressed her down onto her rigid erection. Her folds parted, allowing the shaft to slip inside. The goblin gasped, her little body shaking from the electric sensation of being penetrated.

"It's...it's been so long," the goblin said, her breath catching.

Iris smiled. "Let's make up for lost time then, shall we?" She started slow, getting the goblin used to the sheer size of her cock. Goblins could take dick in vast disproportion to their size, but even then Iris' eighteen inches of fun proved to be a challenge even for the race of notorious size queens. Through determination, controlled breathing, and a copious amount of lubrication, the goblin could take just about half of Iris' length.

"Do you like this?" Iris teased, grinding the gob like a sextoy against her cock, "You like being used?"

"Ngh, oh yes! Please, please give me all the cum you can!" she replied, grinding back just as vigorously. An eager assistant goblin, a cutie with bright orange hair, had taken position between Iris' legs and got to work attending to her balls. Through kisses, licks, and gentle suckling, she encouraged the demon's body to produce enough jizz to make its next load a fertile one.

Meanwhile, Tanvo was getting close to his first orgasm of the night. The goblin sucking him off had impossible skill and a ravenous appetite for cock. But as much she wanted to taste him, her other urges needed attending to. She popped off his prick and spun around, presenting her cushiony behind to him.

"Cum in me, stud~" she pleaded, wiggling her ass. Tanvo needed no encouragement. The blowjob had left him near the edge, but he'd have to do the rest of the work plowing into her to get his orgasm. Seizing her hips, he speared the goblin in a single thrust. Whatever miraculous feat of biology allowed them to take so much dick was up for academic discussion, but what was clear was that he could use this woman to sate his urges without fear of hurting her. Instead, all he received for feedback was moans and calls for 'more'. Which he obliged.

Wet, slapping noises made all the goblins around them jealous. Tanvo lost himself in the act, speeding up as he felt the familiar tension building in his nethers. That compressing spring ready to be let loose. So used to Iris' mix of teasing power bottoming and aggressive topping made this sensation, that of being the undeniable top, a charming novelty. He was in control again. Or he had been, at any rate. The situation he found himself in a few seconds later put the whole idea of controlling anything in serious doubt.

Hot spunk surged into her waiting depths. The moment fertile cum hit her insides, the goblin came as well. A mix of voluntary and involuntary contractions made it feel like he was being drained dry. The flexing, milking motions of her pussy drew out every last drop of seed he had to offer her. By the time he was done, the goblin had a little belly bump of released cum.

"Mmm," she said, massaging the lump, "We store up jizz in our bodies for later. Even if we don't get impregnated the first shot, the cum leaks out in drips until we're completely fertilized!" She slid off to the floor to mind her tummy. There was no time to rest, however. The second one was on him the moment his cock was free.

"Hold on there, girly," he said, his heart pounding, "I just got done. Gimme a few seconds."

"NO TIME!" the second goblin declared, licking at his softening cock, devouring the spent seed, "COCK GET HARD AGAIN."

Tika, their leader, retrieved a long pink vial from a pouch on her belt. Iris thought it looked familiar, then nodded with recognition as the pink-haired chiefess held up the glass container.

"This'll help get you back in action. It might also cause some...interesting effects on your personality, but I promise it's entirely safe," Tika said.

Tanvo had been given a similar concoction by Iris on multiple occasions. On the one hand, the thrill of carnal power that potions like that offered was intoxicating as it was empowering. But did he really want to become a lusty animal? To lose one's faculties, even if it's just for a little while, can be disorientating and sometimes humiliating, depending on what you do in that state. Still...if he was to please all these goblins, he'd need a little alchemical assistance.

He opened his mouth and allowed Tika to pour the lust-building potion into his mouth. It had a harsher burn than Iris' stuff, likely because it had an alcohol base rather than a water one. Nevertheless, it did its job. Already she saw his cock harden once more. He started sweating from an internal heat that was both literal and figurative. His entire body tingled. And, most pressingly, he felt the lust return in record time. It had been like he hadn't even shot yet!

A hunger grew in his eyes. He pounced, knocking over the goblin pawing at his cock onto her voluminous rear end. Before she could say anything, he pressed his mouth to hers, grinding his rapidly engorging cock against her sopping slit. His hands pawed at her hair, sweeping it out of the way.

"What's your name?" he growled.

"Mimi," she said between aggressive, claiming kisses. He pulled back, spitting into her open mouth.

"You're mine now Mimi. I have...fuck, I have so much cum bubbling up. I need to spill it. And you're the closest warm hole. That alright with you?"

The goblin gave a hasty nod and spread her legs as wide as she could. Despite no longer being in the driver's seat of this particular coach, Mimi was still about to be rawed by hard imp cock. She wasn't about to turn it away!

His first thrust made her sing out. Another long fire of need quenched. Tanvo barely noticed how tight her pussy was, or how wet this goblin had gotten from some light kissing. His urge to seed and breed was all, what mind he had left alchemically addled into a single-minded stud.

"Take it you slut!" Tanvo demanded, burying himself deep inside. The goblin could only moan, her curvy body jiggling with every hard impact. Precum spilled from his tip, triggering her biologically ingrained cumslut.

"Aaah~ S-so much...aah!" Mimi cried. Her eyes rolled back, and her toes curled. Another reflexive orgasm rocked her body. Tanvo, against his deep-seated urges, pulled out. He watched with a savage grin as the goblin's pussy clenched around nothing, thin squirts of femcum splashing out in helpless rapture. "Nooo...where is cooock?"

Tanvo lodged his fingers into her slit, keeping her edged. "I want to hear you beg for my cum. If I'm going to be your breeding stud, that makes you my squirting little sow. So let me hear it!"

Her thighs clenched hard around his hand, trying to eke out more sensation. But without dick, she was helpless. "I want it! I need your cock!" she pleased, her voice pathetically high and squeaky, "I'm nothing without a pregnant belly. I'm a womb with legs. Knock me up and mark me. OWN ME!"

Tanvo liked the sound of that. The mark on his back twinged. If he was marked with Iris' ownership, then he should be allowed to own his very own goblin fuckpet. Or two. Or ten! He speared himself back inside with a single sharp thrust. Mimi's relief was loud and genuine; the hole that was her entire world at the moment had been filled, and thus she was happy.

His cumshot was almost a formality. Kept on edge, the pent-up spunk knocked her over the edge and beyond. Her eyes rolled back, body acting on basic instincts as she fulfilled her primal desire. Tummy plumping up, the light of consciousness faded out, leaving her with a lolling tongue and a glazed look. Wherever she was, it wasn't on earth. He hammered home the rest of his climax before leaving her sprawled out, oozing his release like a used prophylactic.

"WHO'S NEXT?!" he hollered.

Half the goblins in the room who hadn't gotten creampied were stunned, weapons hanging loose in their grip. The others were in various stages of self-pleasure, flitting their fingers over their clits or outright fingerfucking themselves. One was using the hilt of her dagger as a dildo, which given its shape and smoothness was obviously one of its intended uses.

The first one to make eye contact splayed herself out on the ground, presenting like a beast in heat. Tanvo's likewise feral disposition had him on her in a flash of motion, stuffing his insatiable dick inside and humping the poor goblin's mind and body into rapturous oblivion.

"Hey Tanvo!"

He turned, still thrusting inside the woman beneath him. Iris herself pulled a goblin off her massive cock. The poor thing sprays out demon cum the moment the girthy shaft is no longer corking her fully. Iris let her down to the ground, where she immediately rolled onto her side and fell asleep.

"What?!" he growled.

Iris was slightly taken aback. She whispered, and the tattoo on his back glowed with magical heat. He yelped.

"Don't forget who you belong to, imp. I was going to say, would you like to share that little thing between us?"

He nodded. The logistics took a while to sink in through the fog of arousal, but he finally figured out what she meant. He stood up, much to the goblin's chagrin. But she wasn't about to have any reprieve from sexual service. Iris lifted the little woman up and placed her on the bar. Tanvo climbed up on his stool on one side, Iris stood on the other. Before the goblin between them could ask any questions, she felt pressure of imp dick slide into her pussy, while a hefty shaft of succubus cock shove into her throat.

dreadknots
dreadknots
1,517 Followers
12