Imperative

Story Info
Love spoken in commands and sentence fragments.
1.1k words
4.23
3.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zandrite
Zandrite
49 Followers

Take me where we can be alone. My pulse is already thrumming a faster pace. Lock the door and turn off your cell. Start a playlist and close the curtains. My time is yours and I want to lose track of it. Set aside everything else. Shut out the busy world. Put your arms around me. My body belongs here. Hug me as much as you need to. Smile because we are together. Sigh because it's only the beginning.

And I will do the same. You can count on it.

Listen to the music. Sway side to side with me. Hold me with greedy hands. Slide those devilish touches down over my ass. Grope me while I press in close and rock my body up against you. My warm palms sliding over your shoulders, my blushing face full of smiles. Feel me tremble under my lust. I'm nervous and eager... and here we are with exactly what we want.

But we keep wanting. And wanting more.

Tug this top up over my head. Give my nipples the chill of open air. Let me strip your shirt in turn and move back close. Breathe with me, skin to skin, heart to heart. My tits pressed in this embrace, a slight tickle from my stiffened nipples grazing your chest. Kiss me now. Warm and strong until I'm tingling from spine to neck to jawline. Sway again and catch your breath. My giggle flutters into the air. Clumsy and happy and there isn't any more to this world but us. It's flawed, beautiful and perfect.

This is the first time. Nothing before this can compare.

Fumble and blunder with me. Find every place you've always wanted to touch and lose your way in wandering. Taste my mouth over and over until the heat is building in your blood. My breath floats in a sweet sigh as your cock gets hard between us. My primal pleasure rising from that sensation. The plain evidence of your arousal always quickens mine. Move and tease us both with sly friction. My craving for you blotting out any other thoughts.

We made me crazy. I blame us both.

Stand naked with me. Forget about flaws and doubt. My needs give me daring and my hand finds your cock. Give me the sounds of your raw pleasure. Get wound up in the contact until it's too much. My hand squeezing and stroking lightly enough to rile you up. My teeth tugging my lip as excitement glows from inside me... and between my legs. See how long you can stand it. I'm not going to stop teasing. My own voice mumbling and humming as I savour you. Groan and rock and sigh and grind. Let the urges of your passion reach their boiling point.

Because I know they can. And I want to see it.

Grab me and pin me down on your bed. My cheeks are bright. My heart thudding with glee. Get a little vengeance and tease me back. Put your mouth to my neck and guide your cock between my legs. Slide your tip over my mound. My pussy is wet and my moan is a guileless plea. Indulge your devious side. Don't give me what I want. Explore me at your leisure. My writhing is compulsive. My clit starting to warm under the torment of denial and alternative stimulus. Hear my voice find needy moans to tempt you. Keep me wiggling and rocking. Use your tongue to play with my nerves. Suck my nipples until I'm whimpering for you. Hold back just long enough that we're desperate for each other. Make me beg you for your cock when we're both at the brink.

It's the moment I need. And only from you.

Now thrust into me as slowly as you can stand. Bring us together. All the way. Feel me wet and hot around your cock. Lean in and kiss me while I have you as deep as I can. This private embrace is joy. My muscles clenching to feel you more. Stay still inside me and take your breath slowly. Linger just one moment. Look into my eyes and read my desire. At long last allow yourself to move. Stay slow. Stay deep. Savour this. Savour us. My hips rocking to meet you in this leisurely pace.

Over and over. Passion in an easy rhythm.

Tease my skin with little kisses. Keep me trapped in the ebb and flow of arousal. My fingertips wandering your body. Kiss me full and long while our hips dance through this passion. Feel no rush or pressure. Forget time. Focus here in bed. My thighs wrapping around you. Sigh and thrust with me. Give me this heated embrace. Let the need build gradually and languish in the journey. Fuck me for the sake of it. My tongue slick and hot on your neck. Make a clumsy mess of these sheets. Stay inside me. Stay joined with me.

We've earned this. A private haven.

Move in instinctive motion with me. Slide yourself in and out. Clutch at my tits while we churn our bodies. My words are passionate nonsense. Press your cock so deep that I shiver and twitch. Breathe out every sound of lust. My brain surging with more arousal from your voice. Thrust and rock and pulse and flex. Stay under the spell of this erotic friction. Fuck me with complete indulgence. My mind slipping into frenzied bliss. Share the sensation of hot, tingling nerves with me.

Nothing more dear than being close to you.

Keep this pace you enjoy the most. Let your control waver and slip. Hear the tremor in my moans. My face blushing brighter. Feel the heat rising from our skin. My pussy squeezing you tighter. Watch my eyes staring into yours. Show me your lust as you experience mine. My breath hitching and my body bucking under the intensity. Hold me tight for my rush into climax. Press firm against the clenching of my pussy. Feel the wet mess of my orgasm on your cock. Follow that sensation as it pulls you to the edge. My hands clutching at you as we move. Lose control completely. Thrust into me and find your release. Surge in that final moment. My heart thumping as I feel the heat of your cum. Give me every last drop of your desire.

I want it so badly. Because it's yours.

Tumble in euphoria. Wind down with as much time as you need. My chest heaving with each full breath. Collapse with me in a heap. Release the tension from every muscle. Keep your body flush to mine. Sigh and groan softly near my ear. My whole being sated and safe with you. Hold me with no intention of letting go. Shut your eyes and cuddle close to me. Stay soothed and content. Enjoy this simple moment. Let sleep ease over you. Know how right this is. Dream only of me and wake up smiling for another day. Another round. Want me. Need me. Take me. Love me.

And I will do the same. You can count on it.

Zandrite
Zandrite
49 Followers