Imperius Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled to her side, and felt a hand on her back. When at last she drew in a long, ragged breath, the sounds around her began to form a coherent shape.

"No, I've got her."

"My liege—,"

"I've got her."

She was lifted into familiar arms as though she weighed nothing, and she trembled at the look in the grey eyes that gazed into hers.

Magnus carried her to his sky-ship, ignoring her hesitant protests, and took her to the extravagant washroom she had first seen that very morning. It felt like ages had past since Saphir had dressed her that morning, and given her advice on how to maneuver through the dangers of her new position.

Magnus bade Saphir to draw her a bath, but he stood by himself in the process, watching her scrub herself gingerly and towel-drying her hair when she rose from the water.

Saphir left them.

Magnus continued to dry her, warming her arms with friction. It felt to Lilah as though the silence between them thickened. She avoided his stoic gaze.

"I should punish you for this," he said at last. His fingers brushed over a darkening bruise on her shoulder, and his eyes turned cold. "I still might," he said, his voice a quiet growl that made Lilah's stomach flutter strangely.

Her fear battled with her desperation, and desperation won ought, guiding her courage in the process.

Her eyes lifted, with their brilliant, arresting shade of blue, and held his. "Please, save her," she said. Magnus studied her. The depths of feeling in her gaze was raw and real, and softly intoxicating. He wanted to hold her face and kiss her full, pouting lips until that expression melted into hazy desire. He wanted to trace patterns of pleasure on her cheeks and her neck with his lips. He wanted to feel her, hot and trembling in his arms and explore every inch of her flesh until she couldn't think of anything else but what he was doing to her, and begging him to stop and not to stop and to finish it and to please never let it end.

"The timid doll?" He asked, his eyes narrowing infinitesimally. "And how do you propose I do that?" He lifted a lock of her damp hair, feeling it's texture. "More importantly, why does this little one matter so particularly to you?"

She placed her hands on his chest, sweetly hesitant and hopeful, "You could offer to purchase her. They would give you anything you asked—,"

Magnus, who had conceived an intent to buy the girl the moment he sense Lilah's reaction to the sight of the her, wore an expression of perfect skepticism.

"And why should I?" he asked, still holding Lilah close to him by her shoulders.

Her scent teased his senses, and he luxuriated in it.

She hesitated again, but lifted her hands to his face. He nearly startled at the sensation of her touching him of her own will. Her fingers were like silk against his skin, and when she drew his lips to hers, the taste was softer, sweeter than ever before. The kiss deepened slowly, like a wine opening to the air. She tasted like candied flowers and surrender.

Magnus drowned, happily, in the pleasure of it.

"Are you attempting to play the seductress, Lilah?" he asked, but the amusement in his voice was roughened by desire.

Lilah breathed him in and said nothing, giving herself over to her own darker impulses, each brush of her lips a caress on his skin. His kiss was dark and deep, and made her feel like she was twisting in a warm wave of shadowy need.

But for once, he drew back. It was his turn to find his breathing shakier than he expected. "You're still injured," he said, with a minute shake of his head. "I could hurt you."

Her eyes searched his, solemn and deep as a summer sky.

"Then hurt me."

He inhaled, and seized her against him, kissing her as though he might breath her into himself. He poured his need, his anger, and all that he had no name for into the kiss, and felt her give in return. She challenged and yielded all at once, matching his rhythm and his heat while bending to his every silent demand, his every instructive gesture.

He lifted her, guiding her legs around his waist, and moved with the excessive precision of a self-aware drunkard toward the day-bed. He lowered her onto it, and rose over her, but she lifted to him, and claimed his lips in a kiss that caused raw yearning to tighten deliciously around his loins. He kissed every inch of skin he should reach, drawing her rose colored nipples between his lips and nibbling at the succulent, satiny flesh.

Lilah's cunt was hot, wet, and quivering, and her thighs were drenched in her own desire. Lilah, too lost in her own secret impulses to keep them secret, ran her hands through his thick black hair, and rose up, straddling him. She registered his fresh flicker of surprise, but kissed it away before she could hesitate or second guess herself, and when he moaned into the kiss, the sound sent waves of pleasure racing along her skin from her cunt to her fingertips. His cock slid into her slickly, and he arched instantly at the sensation. Her cunt tightened around around him like a hungry mouth. She rode him, slowly at first, and then with writhing carnality. She tossed her hair back as she slid up and down his length, her lids heavy with indolent pleasure.

He watched her, oblivious to everything but soft light of her eyes and the tight velvet sheath of her quim, and then he seized her thighs in his hands. She moaned, wriggling for more of him, her modesty forgotten. Her pleading was obvious, wordless as it was.

He took control, thrusting upward into her hungry cunt, reveling in her brazen sensual pleading and the damp liquid of her arousal around his throbbing cock. A shining, thin veil of sweat had formed on the surface of her skin, and he seized her hair to bring some part of that skin to his mouth. His tongue found her throat, and he licked her from the hollow of her neck to her chin. His cock spasmed in a fresh, wild throb at the taste, savory and sweet at once.

It was Lilah who came first; throwing her head back, Her cries turning into a long, keening note of indefinable ecstasy and every muscle in her body growing taut.

Gripping her slender hips, he thrust once, twice more, and with a third pulsing shove he lost himself, spending his essence into her even as her cum bathed the skin around his cock. Lilah let out a long, shivering gasp as she felt her cunt overflow with his seed and dropped onto his chest, her breathing labored and her body suffused the afterglow of her orgasm. Beneath the flickering pleasure, she could feel the soreness deepening in her muscles after her struggle in the ring. She lifted her head, only to bury her face in his chest. He lifted his hand to her hair, startled.

Something constricted in his chest when her heard her speak again, her voice quiet and tender.

"Please, master."