Impossible Dreams Ch. 12

Story Info
A rainy night becomes surprisingly eventful.
1.9k words
4.29
1.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the hours passed of us just talking, we were both starting to wear - at which point I offered "you can have your own room or you can spend the night with me if you don't want to stay down here."

"I was enjoying this, but the comfort of a bed would be nice."

"Do you still want a spare room for whatever."

"Sure, but I'd like to spend the night with you if that's okay."

"Of course it is, why wouldn't it?"

I honestly didn't know if I'd even make it upstairs. I'm not sure which of us was more spent. Not that it mattered. One of the unusual features of the second floor bathroom was that it had two sinks. That was the way my parents purchased it in 1993. It was a 16-year-old house then. Fast forward 28 years and It looks almost nothing like it originally did on the inside. There weren't that many oddities about the house But it wasn't too big, the yard was big, the house was on the small side if I'm being honest.

I had actually used the downstairs restroom so as to not tie up the upstairs one. She was still brushing her teeth when I had come up. I went to do the same. Upon finishing, she followed me to my room with her arms wrapped around me. "Any higher and your arms might fall off."

"You have no idea what I would do for you."

"I guess I have to take that," I replied with a chuckle.

"Damn right you do, I won't let you leave it." I presumed she had a weak smirk on her face.

~~~

With that remark, I hid a smirk since he couldn't see me with me being behind him. But it wasn't much of one - I was still tired after all.

"It's not much, but it's good bedroom," he said as he turned the lights on. Of all the things in view, he? Had a walk-in closet? "Over to the left is my jersey vault," he said pointing to the walk-in. "That I extended a few years ago, and to the far right corner on the far side next to the bed is the bottle dispenser with my work desk to your immediate right."

"The bed looks comfy."

"That's why the bed is the most important part of a BED-room." Before he finished the sentence, I plopped myself right on. "I hope it's not too firm or soft."

"It'll be perfect with you in it," I may have been tired, but I didn't love him any less.

"I'm glad I can share it with you. Do you need a water or anything?"

"Nah, I'll be fine," I responded as he clapped the main lights off. He grabbed the control for the light off the nightstand next to him by the window and with the blinds on my side slightly open to see the dim floodlight peering from the other side of the protected wetland reflecting on the back of the house.

"Goodnight, Dottie."

"Goodnight Nickie. I love you."

"Love you too."

...

A loud crack of thunder woke me up out of a nightmare and I let out a scream. It was 12:04 am. "Where am I?!" We'd only been asleep a few hours and I had forgotten that I had stayed the night with Nick.

"It's okay, Nickie's here," he said still half asleep but pushing back to lean up against the headboard. "Come here." As he always did, his hug made me feel better and part of him. "At least it was only thunder."

"Nooo, I had a bad dream," I said not wanting to make it sound worse even if it was.

"Aw, my poor baby," he said. "At least we're here together."

"I was at a different hospital than the one I'm interning and everyone had different holiday outfits. Everyone was in good spirits and many of the patients were being discharged. And then as we were all celebrating outside the main entrance a meteor came from nowhere and hit us."

"Wow, that's intense. Maybe it's a sign of how poorly society is acting among each other."

"Well whatever it was, the thunder outside the house didn't help."

"I had a dream once that was a recurring dream that was very weird. I haven't seen it in a while and I'm not sure what it means."

"Oh?"

"I was on an smallish island with everyone I ever got to know beyond just meeting random people. None of them were related to me. All of the sudden, they all start running toward me and I somehow manage to escape to a secluded part of the island that only I was able to go through that rough stretch of terrain. And every time it came back in my sleep, there were more people and my closest friends were in the second line of attack."

"Whoa. That is something else."

"The last one was before I knew you." Nick followed up that observation with a kiss.

"You know, I've never made out during a storm."

"I suppose it is romantic."

"I thought it was a little more intimate than that," I said as I went to grab him by his dick.

"I don't suppose this was on your bucket list..." I let him take my shirt off since I was already taking command around his groin. It was nice that he was taking some initiative. Maybe he's getting a little more confident (I don't think he has confidence issues).

"It wasn't, but I'm not gonna say I hadn't thought about it."

~~~

She was so inspired by the setting that she decided to get situated below deck. In doing so, I interpreted that as 'let's get frisky' and so I felt prompted to working above her waist. Of all the things she had me doing last week, her most rigorous response was to her upper half it seemed. While she escalated our most recent encounter by pulling my shorts down, I went to work on unclasping her bra. It's almost like we were racing with each other to see who would succeed first. She was really having the lustful sensation to engage with me and while I wasn't quite desiring the same, she got my attention pretty quickly.

"Ooh, someone's improving. Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

"Let's just say that I did some homework, love." As we were still making out, she probably had questions racing through my head. Did she think I feared her judging me? Or If I wanted to make her enjoy herself? Possibly wanting to reciprocate better? All three are true. That isn't a limitation though. Not that she minded the way I was caressing her breasts.

"You like those titties? You wanna see more of naughty Dottie?" I decided to follow her lead and maybe not answer necessarily, but give it back to her. Harley just talked like that to all women. No wonder he couldn't find anyone since he and Dottie broke up. Not all women like trashy men and I certainly wasn't going to tell him (and I couldn't anyway). I really didn't like the way that he would look at other girls when they were together. But while I was trying to get used to Dottie's wild side, I notice she was being more vigorous with my front tail.

"I see somebody wants that shaft." She gasped. I don't think she even thought I could, let alone utter such dirty words from my vocal box. She brought her hand to grab a condom from the waist band of her booty shorts that seemed to have randomly appeared when we started making out. "Go ahead you slutty fucking bitch! Tell me you want it." Oh ho ho, she was having every bit of my nasty vocabulary now.

"Niiick," she said in her softest voice. "I need it sooo much," she told me as she handed me the condom.

As soon as she said it, I got on top of her now that I was fully erect. She seemed to be loving that I was taking charge. I practically tore her shorts off and slipped off her panties. It felt weird because I wasn't sure if the adrenaline was taking over or if I was in a minimally semi-subconscious state. "I want you, Nickie." She sure did based on the way she was wailing. I wanted her to dictate pace so I would wait for her to let me know what she wanted. "Ooh yeah, harder Nickie, faster!" And I did go harder and faster, as she requested. She was clutching that pillow for dear life. "Yeah Nickie, make me cum." Evidently, Iwas going to get her off tonight no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

I remembered from last time how much she enjoyed when she had me get a little rough with her. *SMACK*

"You like it when I slap that ass, huh?" I slapped her butt again. And a third time for good measure.

"Yeah, don't stop, go faster!" I couldn't believe I was keeping up with her needs. For not having done it more than once in my life, I managed not to tire out just yet.

"Oh ooh oooh."

"Uh, oh fuck!" She was ready to squirt, and I was pretty much there too. "I'm cumming Nickie!" We simultaneusly orgasmed as she let out a series of elongated moans followed by "yes Nickie! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she exalted as I kept pounding until I couldn't anymore. "Wow, Nickie. You came for me." I was still panting - exhausted and out of breath.

"Goodness me, I can't fathom how I managed to go that long. What a workout!" She must have known that it was probably going to take a lot out of me and that there was a good chance we'd be having another go in the near future. She couldn't stop giggling. Made me want to love her some more, but I had to clean up a little. "I'll be right back."

"Take your time, Nickiepoo. I'll be right here ready and waiting." She had to know I couldn't make it through a second round of fun and games.

No sooner that I cleaned up was I going to find what I did. Dottie positioned herself as though she was sex crazed and wanted more of me (and she probably did). Meanwhile, I looked disheveled and lifeless and certainly in no condition to continue the night's escapades. "I love you, Dottiekins, but I can't go again." And even if I had wanted to, too much sex will give you short term intestinal problems.

~~~

"Can you at least let me kiss you goodnight?" As he got back under the covers, we kissed for a solid two minutes before he pulled away.

"I'm sorry, love. I just can't anymore tonight."

"I know, you did good for never having been on top like that."

"I do love you, and we don't need to have sex for you to know that."

"I know, I love you too, Nick."

As we both lay back, I had a smile wider than the Pacific Ocean. He on the other hand passed out. After a while I couldn't sleep so I decided to venture off to the conservatory. There was a lot of neat things in there and I quite like the spot I was sitting before we had called it a night the first time. As I was perusing the room, I found something that had brought me to tears.