Impossible to Resist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Annie," said Bonnie. "You just heard what Michael said and clearly you have an itch to scratch?"

She understood, but tried to resist, "But he's my son. I'll burn in hell!"

"Well, that's already going to happen, so you might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb. Why don't you get undressed again, get on the bed on all fours and see what Michael can do to help you with your problem?"

Annie seemed torn and the emotions that were clearly battling within her caused a trance-like state.

Bonnie turned on her side, looked at Michael with a lascivious grin and said, "Michael, why don't you help your mother get undressed?"

He stood up in one almost continuous fluid movement and stepped towards Annie. He towered above her, so his arms reached over her shoulders and slid the zip down the back of her dress. He then slipped the straps off her shoulders, and it fell to the floor.

It was as if her bra released itself and fell away allowing her breasts to swing freely. She was gazing at Michael's face, but his eyes were fixed on Annie's nipples. He knelt and played with them for a few seconds, before tucking his thumbs into the waistband of her panties and dragging them down. She stepped out of her last defence unconsciously and he pulled them away, leaving her feet parted.

What happened next caused Annie to blurt out a low moan, "Ohhhhhh!"

She looked at her sister and, panting, said, "Bonnie! He's...he's using his tongue on me!"

Bonnie had by now risen to a sitting position to watch as Michael performed cunnilingus on Annie.

"You are a lucky, lucky bitch!" Bonnie breathed.

Annie's knees began to shake, and Michael recognised that she might collapse in this state, so he pulled back, stood up and, placing his hand on her right buttock, guided her towards the bed. By now she was totally lost in lust and climbed onto all fours before looking back at him, over her shoulder. Then she did it, she wiggled her bum. And it had the same effect as on her husband. Her son's dick was buried in her up to the hilt within seconds.

Michael took hold of Annie's hips and began thrusting. At first it was long, slow movements, but gradually he sped up and her hanging breasts began jiggling wildly and bouncing against each other. His energy was astounding and far from finishing too soon, she realised that he was still far from coming, but that she was almost there.

Annie warned him, expecting him to slow his pace, "I'm coming Michael, I'm coming!"

But Michael kept going and Annie's arms collapsed as her orgasm took hold. Only then did he begin to slow down. He had made both women come but was still to ejaculate a second time. He withdrew from Annie and felt Bonnie grab his arm, pulling him across the bed towards her.

"Finish in me Michael, I want to feel what its like to have you come in me."

So, Michael re-entered Bonnie. Two minutes later he began spurting jet after jet of come inside her. She felt it all right. Like nothing she had ever experienced before. Both the force and volume of it.

Bonnie grabbed the box of tissues and, like Annie had done, held a handful to her crotch as Michael withdrew.

It was a double bed, but with three people laying on it, it was a bit of a squeeze. Annie was still lying face down, trying to recover. She looked up and saw the clock.

"Bonnieeee!" she wailed. "Steve will be back in half an hour! We've got to get out of here!"

"Oh hell," she replied. "You're right. I'd better get off home. Otherwise, he'll be asking questions as to why I'm still here in the morning."

She rolled off the other side of the bed, walked to her dress and quickly picked it up and put it on. She picked up her underwear and bundled it in her hand, intending to put it in her bag that she had left downstairs.

Annie didn't even say goodbye to her sister, but simply grabbed her clothes off the floor and ran to her own bedroom with the intention of having a shower. She knew she must reek of sex and Steve was bound to notice.

In the end, Steve was five minutes late and Annie had enough time to shower, get dressed and get downstairs to put a meal in the oven for him before he arrived.

Steve was hot and sweaty after working all night and said, "I'm just going to take a shower, I've got enough time, haven't I?"

"Sure," she replied. "It'll be twenty minutes yet."

Annie closed her eyes and told herself to calm down. Steve knew that Bonnie had been coming round, so any evidence, such as her lipstick on the unwashed wine glasses would be explained away. She wasn't here when he arrived, so he would have assumed that she had left last night. He also knew that Michael had been out with friends and like most students probably wouldn't rise until midday as a result. All was good.

Of course, life is never that simple and when Steve came back down to the kitchen, he had a look of consternation on his face. Annie had a sinking feeling.

"What?" she tried to ask innocently.

"Well," he began. "I walked past Michael's room and, well, not to put too fine a point on it, has he had a woman in there? Only it distinctly smells of sex."

"Ah!"

Annie's mind reeled. She did the only thing she could think of; not lying to her husband, but not exactly telling the truth either.

"Uh-huh. Yes, he has. But she's not in there now."

"Who?" It was obvious that he would ask this question, but Annie had an answer.

"Are you likely to know the names of any of Michael's friends?"

"True," he laughed. "Well, I just hope he treated her OK."

"Oh, yes," said Annie, relieved. Before quickly adding, "I'm sure he did."

Amazingly, those were the only questions Steve asked and by the time Michael had gotten up and packed his bags ready to go off to Uni, her husband had already gone to bed.

*****

After he had loaded his stuff into his aged Volkswagen, Michael came back inside to say goodbye to Annie. It felt a bit awkward because she normally gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, but this time the embrace had more meaning. He looked down into her face and, rather than kissing her cheek, he kissed her full on the lips. His hands slid down her back to grasp her buttocks and pull her tight to him. She could feel him begin to stiffen.

Breaking the kiss, her arms remained around his neck as she looked at him with a smile and said, "You know, perhaps you should get yourself two girlfriends to share your bed while you're away? That might solve your problems."

Michael kissed her again and, before finally releasing Annie smiled and said, "Well, I think I've had good training, so maybe you're right. Maybe I should find a pair of sisters!"

Annie watched him reverse out of the drive and wave goodbye. She wasn't sure what the events of last night would mean from now on, but one thing she knew for sure; she needed sex more often. A lot more often.

She turned around and headed up the stairs, where she fully intended waking Steve and wiggling her naked arse at him. If sex was going to be a morning ritual, then so be it.

*****

12