Imprisoned Son's Last Wishes, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she had her sexual orgasm, she stood and retrieved a towel from the linen closet to put over the couch cushions. Then, she returned to the couch to allow her son to continue masturbating her for the second time. In the way that he was determined to give his mother another sexual orgasm, she was determined to have another sexual orgasm from her son.

# # #

"Tony. Oh, my God, Tony. Rub my clit harder. Fingerfuck mommy deeper. You're going to make me cum again. You're going to make me cum," she said.

Then, when he started pulling out his hand from her panties, she grabbed him by his wrist.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop masturbating my pussy. Rub my clit harder. Fingerfuck my pussy deeper. Make me cum again, Tony. Make mommy cum," she said. "I need to cum again."

Then, when she stiffened her legs, arched her back, and closed her eyes again, and fell back in the soft comfort of the couch, he knew that his mother was having another sexual orgasm. She relaxed on the couch cushions while enjoying her sexual afterglow of sex. With her short, blue skirt raised to her waist, her panties lowered to her ankles, her knees up, and her legs spread wide open, she remained quiet while her son stared at her black, trimmed naked pussy.

# # #

Now that he gave his mother a second, sexual orgasm with his fingers, he stopped masturbating her pussy. With her still wearing her brassiere, he reached up his horny hand and lifted her bra up and over her naked breasts to expose her naked breasts. The first time seeing his mother's naked breasts, he stared at her big tits as if he had never seen a woman's breasts before. With her leaning up against the corner of the couch, as soon as he lifted her bra, as if they were two big and heavy, bowling balls, her naked breasts fell in his hands.

He was finally feeling his mother's naked tits. As firm as they were soft, as if he had never felt naked breasts before, his hands were all over his mother's big tits. Touching them, feeling them, squeezing them, and fondling them, he continued pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples before leaning forward to suck her erect nipples.

Not stopping her son from having his wicked sexual way with her naked breasts, when he sucked her nipples, she put a gentle and tender hand to the back of his head and pulled him closer. Clearly, she enjoyed Tony having his sexual way with her naked breasts and erect nipples as much if not more than her son enjoyed having his sexual way with her naked breasts and erect nipples. It had been a long time since any man had seen, touched, felt, and fondled her naked breasts while sucking her erect nipples.

"Tony. Oh, my God, Tony. You're making me so wet," she said breathlessly, embarrassingly, and shamelessly. "Don't stop. I love having my naked breasts felt and my nipples sucked. Squeeze my breasts harder. Pull, turn, and twist my nipples harder. I love having my naked breasts sexually abused."

Then, when she stiffened her legs and arched her back yet, again, she had her third, sexual orgasm just from her son having his wicked, sexual way masturbating her pussy and fondling her naked breasts while sucking her erect nipples.

# # #

Then, in the way that his mother wrapped her hand around his neck and pulled him forward, he wrapped his arm around his mother's neck and pulled her forward. Clearly surprising her, he kissed her. Something that he had sexually yearned to do for years, he kissed his mother's full, red lips. Then, he parted her lips with his tongue and French kissed her. As if she was his girlfriend, his wife, or his lover instead of his mother, Tony continued French kissing his mother.

Not stopping with merely making out with his mother, he moved halfway down the couch and made himself comfortable between his mother's long and shapely legs. While kneeling on the floor, he licked her pussy while fingering her pussy. Continuing to rub her clit faster and harder while licking her pussy hole, he sexually teased her G-spot with his long, wide tongue and his sexually experienced finger.

Doing something that he never thought he'd ever do; Tony was eating his mother's pussy. He was giving her oral sex. He was determined to give her another sexual orgasm, her fourth, sexual orgasm, this time with his tongue and fingers. After he ate his mother's cunt, he hoped that she'd suck his cock. His sexual, masturbation fantasy come true, he'd love to cum in his mother's mouth.

"Tony. My God, Tony, you're going to make me cum again. Don't stop licking me. Don't stop fingering me. I'm cumming, Tony. I'm cumming," she said while stiffening her legs again, arching her back again, and closing her eyes when her son gave her a fourth, sexual orgasm.

A long time since she had a sexual orgasm from a man instead of from her fingers, her vibrator, and/or her dildo, she fell silent again while enjoying the afterglow of sex again.

# # #

He continued making out with his mother while touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes. Then, he stood and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He removed his pants and his underwear and stood in front of his mother with his erect, naked prick exposed. In the way that his mother was topless in front of her son, he was bottomless in front of his mother.

Not having to encourage her by putting her hand on his erect penis, Emma willingly reached out her hand to finger the head of her son's stiff, naked prick. Then, she wrapped her long, manicured fingers around Anthony's cock. She slowly stroked him while staring up at him with romantic love mixed with sexual lust.

"Tony, you have a big dick," said his mother while staring at his naked dick and feeling the hardness of his big dick by squeezing his erect cock. "Your prick is much bigger than your father's prick. Your penis is much longer and much thicker than his cock."

She stared down at her son's naked, prick again. She stared at his naked, erect cock in the way that he had stared at her naked pussy, at her naked breasts, and her erect nipples. Obviously, with her willing to do anything, even anything sexual, to make her son feel better about going to prison, she stroked him harder and faster than she stroked him before. She masturbated her son in the way that he had never been masturbated before and in the way that he had already masturbated his mother's pussy twice.

Then, surprising him, giving him a sexual memory that will hopefully sustain him in prison, she moved from her sofa to move to her knees. With her acting totally submissive, she crawled over to him on her hands and her knees. Giving him a sexual memory that he'd remember for the rest of his life, he couldn't believe that his MILF of a mother was kneeling in front of him.

Other than in his sexual fantasies while masturbating himself, Tony never thought he'd ever see his mother kneeling in front of him while ready to suck his prick. In the way that he had given his mother oral sex, she was ready to give her son oral sex. In the way that he had licked her pussy while fingering her pussy, she was willingly ready to stroke his cock while sucking his prick.

# # #

'I can't believe my mother is going to blow me. I can't believe she's going to take my erect prick in her mouth and suck me. I hope that she'll allow me to cum in her mouth. I'd love to cum in my mother's mouth,' he thought. 'I'd love to watch her swallow my cum.'

Emma pushed back her long, black hair from her face with a practiced hand in readiness to blow her son. Then, she leaned forward and took Tony's erect prick in her beautiful mouth. While staring up at him with her big, brown, beautiful eyes, she stroked his stiff prick while blowing him. Making the ultimate, sexual sacrifice, Emma was blowing her son. She was sucking his cock while stroking his cock. Tony couldn't believe that his mother was giving him oral sex.

A long-time sexual fantasy coming true that he'd receive a blowjob from his MILF of a mother, Anthony couldn't believe that his mother was sucking his cock. Obviously, she felt guilty enough to give him whatever he sexually wanted, even a blowjob. He put a gentle and loving hand to the back of his mother's beautiful head and pulled her head forward. He humped her mouth and fucked her face while reaching his horny hand down to feel his mother's naked breasts and finger her erect nipples.

Not wanting him to cum just yet, Emma removed Anthony's cock from her mouth to stand. She unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt. Then, she removed her skirt and wiggled out of her panties before removing her bra. She was naked. Something that he had masturbated over imagining for years, his mother was naked.

The first time allowing him to see her without her clothes, Emma was naked in front of her son. His sexually fantasy finally coming true, something that he constantly and continually masturbated over was his naked mother giving him incestuous sex. Anthony stared at his naked mother as if he had never seen a naked woman before.

He stared at her big and shapely, naked breasts. He stared at her erect nipples and her brown, symmetrical areolas. He stared at her black, trimmed pussy. Then, when she turned to collect her clothes, he stared at her round, naked ass and at the back of her pussy that he could see between her shapely legs.

Following his mother's lead, Anthony stood and removed his clothes. He stripped himself naked in front of his mother. In the way that he had stared at his naked mother, his mother stared at her naked son. Then, once he was naked, his mother took him by his erect prick and led him to her bedroom.

This was it. This was finally it. He was finally going to make love to his mother. He was finally going to fuck her. He was finally going to have incestuous sex with his mother and his mother was finally going to have incestuous sex with her son.

After he stripped her nearly naked, he masturbated her twice. Then, he gave her another sexual orgasm by just fondling her naked breasts and sucking her erect nipples. Finally, after he ate her pussy, she sucked his cock. Hoping that she'd blow him again, he'd love to cum in his mother's mouth. He'd love to cum all over her pretty face and across her naked breasts. He'd love to give his mother a cum bath. He'd love to make his mother his sexy bitch and his sexual slave.

# # #

As soon as his mother entered her bedroom with her son, she turned on her bedroom light and pushed him back on her bed. Then, sitting on him as if she was sitting on a wild stallion, she mounted him. She reached down between her legs and inserted his big, stiff prick in her warm, wet pussy.

"I can't wait to feel you inside of me. You're so much bigger than your father," she said. "I can't wait for you to make love to me. I can't wait for you to fuck me."

Ever so gently and lovingly, Emma humped her son. Then, falling forward while resting her naked breasts on his chest, she made out with him. Kissing him and kissing him, French kissing him, she made slow, sweet love to him in the way that a mother should never make love to her son.

Then, humping him faster and humping him harder, Emma fucked him. Not nearly all one way, Emma fucked her son in the way that Tony fucked his mother. Engulfed with sexual lust for her son, she fucked him as hard and as fast as he humped her. She fucked her son in the way that she had never fucked any man before, including her husband, his deceased father, Carmen.

Clearly showing his sexual passion for his MILF of a mother, Anthony rolled Emma over. Assuming the military position, he kissed his mother and continued to French kiss her while making slow, sweet love to her. Then, he humped his mother faster and harder.

While humping her faster and harder, she returned her son's fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps. He fucked his mother in the way that he had never fucked any woman before. He fucked her fast enough and hard enough to give her a fifth, sexual orgasm, this time with his cock.

"Anthony. Anthony. Oh, my God, Anthony. Don't stop. Don't stop humping me. Please don't stop fucking me. You're going to make me cum again. You're going to make me cum again," she said pausing while breathing heavily from her mouth. "Oh, Anthony, you're such a great lover. Fuck me, Anthony. Fuck me. Fuck your mother."

She wrapped her arms around her son's neck and wrapped her long legs around his back.

"Hump me harder. Hump me faster. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Anthony. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming," she said. "Hump me, Anthony. Hump your mother. Hump me. Hump me. Hump me."

Obediently obeying her, Anthony humped his mother harder. He humped his mother faster. He fucked his mother. He didn't stop humping her and fucking her until she had her fifth orgasm.

Once again, she stiffened her legs, arched her back, and closed her eyes while having her fifth, sexual orgasm, this time from her son fucking her. Again, she rested while enjoying the afterglow of sex. Once she had rested enough, she moved halfway down the bed to take her son's still erect prick in her mouth. With his mother a skilled cocksucker who hadn't used her cocksucking skills in a while, Emma sucked Anthony's prick.

This time, she was ready for him to cum. This time, she wanted Anthony to cum in her mouth. Not taking him long to cum, ready to cum, he ejaculated a huge load of cum in his mother's mouth. Then, holding some back, as soon as she released the pressure of her lips from her son's erect prick, he ejaculated a second load of cum all over her pretty face, in her beautiful hair, and across her big, naked breasts. Anthony gave his mother a cum bath.

To be continued...

12