Impromptu Gang-bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I helped KK into the tub, and she managed to squat, teetering on those red fetish heels, a complete mess, dripping cum, her stockings with runners, her lipstick smeared, a perfect slut. KK said, "All here, ready?"

I said, "Yes baby, they're all here, ready, watching. What are you going to do for us?"

KK smiled, "I pee-pee for you to watch, play with it and make it wet, 'mkay?"

KK unloaded, a stream of piss splashing down onto the porcelain. She was spreading her labia with the fingers of her right hand, and mid-stream, even almost losing her balance, pushed the fingers of her left hand into her openings, madly fingering her own ass and pussy while pissing. All five of us were stroking our cocks, watching KK's little pee show.

Jeff, semi-erect, spontaneously, and without invitation, started pissing on KK. He was standing slightly to her left, and he let a stream of hot piss spray her boobs. That caused a partial chain reaction, in which Alan and Rick added their own contribution, wetting KK down from neck to toe in hot piss. I was standing almost directly in front of KK, stroking, and I blew a load of cum right into her face, spurting on her blindfold, nose and mouth.

KK fingered herself to a smashing orgasm, finally losing her balance, toppling back against the tub surround. She was a piss-soaked, wet mess. By some minor miracle, the crew had managed to avoid pissing on her face or hair, and other than the cum I splooged onto her face, she was otherwise wet from the neck down.

KK said, "Put me inna bed, and fuck me more. Everybody... do it right now."

I asked, "Don't you want to rinse off baby?"

"No. Get a towel in the bed, and make me on my tummy. I want it."

We got KK out of the tub, back to the bed. I spread out a couple of towels, and we positioned KK on her belly, still blindfolded, and tied her back down, legs spread. I shoved a pillow under her belly to better position her for another round of fucking, expecting that this time she was going to be taking it in the ass.

All five of us managed to take KK again. I went last, and nearly drained of cum, I fucked KK's ass until I finally managed to add one last load. After I released in KK's abused bung hole, I leaned down, and whispered, "You done baby, or do you need more?"

"Done. Love you baby. Time for them to go, me to sleep."

I asked, "Let me untie you and help you go to the bathroom."

KK said, "Nope... wanna be like this now. Leave me and make everyone go home."

I ushered everyone out of the bedroom, and closed the door behind us, leaving KK tied to the bed, on her belly, still blindfolded. It was after midnight, and it had been a while since anyone had partaken in the tequila. I offered everyone a glass of ice water, and a final hit on the pipe, and we sat around for a bit, with everyone commenting on what a hot little slut my wife is. Alan said, "The little bitch does this kind of shit all the time. You should hear the stories Becky has on her. Right man?"

He was looking directly at me, expecting a response. "Yep, all the time. KK loves a good gang-bang, and she always delivers."

After the bowl was cached, everyone dressed and went on their way. I was left to deal with KK. I hit one more partial bowl of that fine dope, then went into the bedroom, where I took my wife from behind, fucking her used, wet cunt one last time for the night. KK was wasted at that point, and I untied her, removed the blindfold, and her shoes and stockings without any objections on her part. I decided to leave her in that drenched state, even though the smell was objectionable. I hoped KK arranged for late check-out, and before I finally gave up for the night, I put the 'Do Not Disturb' card into the door's lock.

I figured I'd clean up in the morning, and leave a $100-bill for the housekeeping staff because of the mess. The whole adventure was unexpected, and I wondered what might've prompted it. It would be disclosure for some other time, and I finally got into bed with my cum and piss-soaked wife for a few hours of sleep.

12