Improvised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nnngh!" Emily moaned deeply.

"I think she likes it," Joe said.

"Mhmm," Kylie said, and continued, "She loves getting fucked like that. You're doing it just right. Fuck that tiny pussy with your big, hard cock!"

Joe groaned. The way she said that almost put him over the edge. These girls were so wild, so vocal. He quickly slapped his balls without the girls seeing it. The pain was worth it, as the urge to come was pushed back.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you?" he teased Emily, who had refused to acknowledge him. "You like my big, fat cock in your tight, little pussy?"

"Ah, ah, ah!" The blonde didn't reply, just moaned in sync with his thrusts. Kylie started sucking on her nipples. Joe decided to angle his thrusts up towards her g-spot more. He lifted her legs up and fucked her slightly faster too. Fuck, her pussy felt good. It squeezed so tightly on his dick.

Kylie loved what she saw. She started to rub herself again, as the orgasmic numbness had subsided. Soon she was worked up almost like before, and she lost control of what she was doing to Emily's clit. She rubbed it as hard as her own, and it was driving both girls crazy.

Emily couldn't take it anymore. The way he moved was driving her wild. Her pussy had never felt this full, and the way Kylie was touching her at the same time...

"Fuuuuuck!" she screamed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She continued. Joe grinned. "Harder, faster!" she demanded. "Fuck me with your amazing cock! Oh my god, you're so BIG!"

"Finally," Joe thought, and started to really pound her. His cock pistoning in and out of her velvet furnace, he felt the inevitable was starting to build up. Luckily, so was hers.

"Oh my god, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum so hard!" she moaned, and Joe felt her pussy starting to spasm.

"Fuck, me too!" he groaned.

"Cum inside her!" Kylie moaned, her own fingers furiously rubbing her pussy.

"Yes!" the busty blonde screamed. "Cum inside meeeee! Oh, god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Emily couldn't believe how strong her orgasm was. It rippled through her entire body, making her shake and twist. But Joe was holding her hips firmly and fucking her right through it, until suddently he froze, his cock buried deep inside her.

"Nnngh-nnggghh!" the older man groaned loudly. Emily was surprised by how strongly she felt his semen splash onto her pussy walls.

"Thank god for the pill," she giggled.

"Aaah!" Seeing the hot pair reach orgasm simultaneously was the drop that pushed Kylie over the edge as well. She felt her legs buckle as the waves of pleasure took her, and collapsed on the bed beside her girlfriend.

Joe was still lying on top of Emily, with his dick inside the young babe. He felt completely drained, and wondered if he he had ever produced such a big load before. Despite being 42, he had kept up with not one, but two girls half his age, and he figured that holding his orgasm back for so long was the main reason why he had felt at least six or seven thick spurts spraying into the blonde's orgasming pussy. It would make a huge mess in the bed when it spilled out again.

As if reading his mind, Kylie smiled and pushed gently on his shoulder. He pulled out and rolled over to the side, while the hot brunette quickly slid in between her girlfriend's legs.

"Mmm..." she moaned, lapping up Joe's cum as it trickled out of the blonde's pussy. She felt so dirty when she swallowed it, and that turned her on immensely.

A wicked grin appeared on the 42-year-old man's face. He enjoyed the scenery of the slender, young brunette licking the luscious, young blonde's tender vulva. The blonde was still coming down from her deep orgasm, but Kylie had no intent of giving her a break. The way she subtly changed from cleaning up his mess to eating her pussy, revealed to him that the young pair probably had fun in this bed without a man as well.

He grinned and sat up with his back against the headboard to get a better view. Now that his dick was completely limp, he was relegated to being a spectator. Not that he minded. Emily had her eyes closed and enjoyed the careful and gentle licking from her friend, but soon began to caress her own, impressive rack.

Kylie smiled and looked Joe in the eye while her tongue rolled slowly around the blonde's swollen clit. Emily began to react, almost unaudibly at first, but quickly louder. Her moans were deeply sensual, and overlaying the gentle lapping sounds of Kylie's oral attention, more than enough to wake Joe Jr. up again.

He took Emily's hand and placed it in his groin. She responded by wrapping her soft fingers around the regrowing dick. Her deliberate strokes soon had the intended effect, and Joe was pleased to find himself rock hard and ready to go. Wasting no time, he moved in behind Kylie, who was lying prone between Emily's luscious legs. He paused and admired the view. Her tight, round ass framed her puffy lips perfectly, with a little thigh gap, and her long, brown hair presented an opportunity he made sure to seize.

With a firm hand he spread her legs and began to stroke her butt cheeks, hips and inner thighs. It didn't take long for her to become desperate for him to proceed, and he was eager as well. He began to slide his index finger up and down on her closed, fat lips, soon feeling her clit hardening and heat radiating from further up. When he finally probed her, she moaned deeply into the other girl's vagina, and tried to push back for him to go deeper. Pulling his finger out, her grool was all over it. She was ready.

He lined his throbbing cock up against her opening, his knees on either side of her muscular, but slender thighs. It struck him that she must be dancing on her spare time. Her ass looked so perfect from here, so tight and fit. Pushing his hips forward, Joe saw his long and thick, 42-year-old penis slide with ease into 21 year-old Kylie's hot and tight vagina. He made sure to store the image in his spank bank.

"Fuuuuck!" he groaned, while Kylie responded with a deep moan herself.

He began to fuck her slowly. In just a few strokes he was balls deep inside her. He knew the position gave him the perfect angle to hit her g-spot, but it also made her pussy even tighter. Thankfully, as he had already come once, he had a feeling he was going to last longer than usually.

While he began to pound her from behind, Kylie kept licking Emily nice and steady.

"Yeah, mmmm, right there. Oh god!" the blonde moaned. She moved her hips in response, grinding on the brunette's pretty face. Joe found it arousing to witness the true passion between the two roommates, and thanked god or whatever for the chance to take part. He glanced down at his large cock as it speared the young woman, and decided to thank his parents for his good genes as well.

"Oh god, I'm gonna come!" Emily soon cried. The buxom blonde wrapped her legs around Kylie's neck and held her tight. "Oh god!" She shuddered once, then again, squeezing her legs uncontrollably, before bursting out in giggles.

Joe loved the sound of it. He was fucking Kylie with slow, but determined strokes, and her pleasure sounds encouraged him to keep going.

"Mmm, that feels so good," she said. "Keep fucking me like that!"

Damn, he felt like a rock star. "You like that, yeah?" he replied, doing her just a tiny bit harder.

"Mmmhmm... so good." she moaned.

"So she likes it hard. How about rough?" he thought, and pulled out.

"Nooo, put it back in!" she begged. Instead, he grabbed her hips and pulled her ass up to the doggy position. Her wet hole was slightly gaping after he had pulled out.

"Wait," Emily said and whispered something to Kylie, who nodded in reply. She pushed Joe out of the bed. The blonde then laid down on her back with her butt at the mattress edge, and Kylie crawled on top of her, ass-up, face-down. Joe liked what he saw, and moved back in, lining his dick up to Kylie's snatch again.

"Oh yeah, that's it!" she moaned, and Emily smiled and gave her another kiss. Joe grinned. He fucked the brunette with determined and hard strokes, and grabbed her hair with one hand while the other kept a firm grip on her hip.

"God, yes!" Kylie screamed. She loved a good man-handling, and especially being taken from behind. His big dick was filling her pussy up and it felt so good!

"Fuck! Harder!" she begged, and he listened. "Yes, yes!" she moaned.

Under her, Emily was trying hard to bring the brunette closer to orgasm. Her delicate rubbing of the brunettes clit contrasted with the pounding she was getting, and Emily had every intention of making it her turn sooner than later. Her own pussy was aching to be filled again, and her orgasms had only made it worse, not easier. When she sensed that Kylie was getting closer, she began to whisper in her ears.

"Yes, Kylie, come for him. Come for me. I bet it feels so good to let go and just come. Yes. I can feel how nice and hard he's fucking you. Oh yeah. I bet you want to come. I bet you want to make him come, too, but you can't wait. But it's okay, he's a stud, so he needs to fuck me too before he comes. One pussy isn't enough, not even yours, however beautiful and tasty it is."

Kylie moaned harder, her breath became shallower and then-

"I'm sorry, Kylie, I'm going to have to leave you for a little while," Joe explained.

"No, put it back in!" the brunette wailed into Emily's ear, much to the latter's confusion. What was going on? Suddenly she felt his hands on her calves, spreading her legs.

"Ffffuck!" the blonde cried out in surprise as her pussy, swiftly and unexpectedly was stuffed by his cock.

Joe smirked. He knew Kylie had been getting there, but he wanted to edge the girls closer and closer to orgasm together, to keep them excited for as long as possible, and more than anything, he wanted them to beg. He began to fuck Emily, and kept it slow, but forceful, which allowed him to also reach out and rub Kylie's snatch. Her pearly clit was engorged, and he kept her excited with his thumb and index finger.

Women. They were so amazing, and with his big dick sliding in and out of one, Joe drifted away, thinking about how he couldn't get enough of the opposite sex. He loved the bubbly, ditsy ones. He loved the bright, intelligent ones. He loved the funny, exciting ones. He loved their eyes, their eyelashes, their lips, their blowjobs. He loved how they were so different from each other, everyone with their own set of interests and dreams. He loved how they were all the same and loved cock. Well, most of them. He loved their femininity, their soft necks and shoulders, hips and thighs. He loved their tits, big or small. He was a bit specific about shapes, that was true. He liked them best when they had that perkiness to them, that droplet shape without drooping to much. But he loved boobies, yes. He loved Kylie's perky ones, and Emily's big, soft ones.

He loved their hair. Long, short, pony-tail, curls... He loved sharing a bottle of wine and chatting with a woman throughout a summer night. He loved pounding her brains out afterwards. He loved their butts. He stroked Kylie's pussy with two fingers while he feasted on the sight of her tight, round ass. He stoked Emily's pussy with his thick rod while he enjoyed the sight of her bubbly, big butt.

He loved the 40-year-old women, with all their wisdom, skills and passion. He loved the 30-year-olds, with all their energy, enthusiasm and adventure. But to be perfectly honest, he had to admit that most of all, he loved the 20-year-olds. At least in bed. He loved how beautiful they were, how little sag they had, how tight their bodies were, how snuggly their pussies were, how much he could take charge.

He became aware that Emily's moans were becoming louder and more frequent, and pulled his cock out. It was drenched in her juices, and he quickly wiped it clean on her thighs. With a simple correction of angle, he plunged back inside Kylie's snatch again, to the brunette's delight. Underneath, Emily's began to play with herself, and he warned her:

"You're not allowed to come unless I am inside you, Emily. Do you understand?"

The beautiful blonde nodded, biting her lip in a process.

"That goes for you too, Kylie," he continued.

"Yes, Joe!" she replied between breaths. Emily rubbed herself slowly and closed her eyes, feeling her friend getting a hard fucking above her. Her stiff nipples pressed into Emily's soft boobies and vice versa, and Joe's strokes pushed them both into the mattress. She slipped a finger inside herself.

"No, Emily!" Joe said and stopped. "Put your hands up beside your head where I can see them." She reluctantly complied.

"Kylie, put your hands on her wrists," he said, and the brunette listened, pinning Emily down to the bed, making both girls unable to touch themselves.

"That's better," Joe said with a grin and started fucking Kylie again.

Emily had been so close, but then he pulled out, the bastard. Her little cunt ached to be filled again, and she squirmed as she thought about it. Oh god, it felt so good when he was inside her, like a thirst that had finally been quenched. She couldn't believe how addicted she was to sex. As a well-read, intelligent 23 year-old woman with a promising career, she was obviously a feminist in every way. She was strong, independent and didn't need help from men. She saw them more often than not as a nuisance and obstruction, and their patriarchy desperately needed to be crushed.

Yet she craved cock. It was annoying how much she craved cock. Yes, she had a girlfriend, but that wasn't enough. She desperately needed a good pounding ever so often. She needed to be used like a plaything, to be tossed around and fucked like a slut. Joe had been tender, too kind at first, but now they had awoken the real man inside him, and Emily, in turn, was getting really fucking turned on.

"Oh god, please fuck me again, Joe!" she pleaded with him. "Make me cum with your beautiful, big dick!" She was appealing to his ego, hoping he would remove the ache from her hot cunt sooner than later.

"No, please keep fucking me, Joe! Cum inside me! I need it, and you feel so good in my little vag!" Kylie protested.

Emily felt a little bad. She loved her girlfriend and didn't want to deny her an orgasm... yet... she really needed that cock. It was damn big, she had to admit, and it was annoying how much that turned her on.

Joe had a been grinning so much tonight that his face started hurting.

"Mmm, mmm, oh, mmm, oh my god!" the brunette moaned, and he drilled her even harder, with both hands on her hips. He loved when they begged. Suddenly he switched again, this time even quicker. Emily groaned loudly and he didn't have to fuck her long until she was close again.

"Oh god, just like that, keep fucking me, I'm gonna come!" she cried as his thick cock gave her pussy a deep and hard massage.

"No, not yet," he said, and switched back to Kylie. She'd been less vocal, but had kept herself busy by kissing her girlfriend's neck, ears and lips, a sight of passion that turned Joe on like crazy.

His cock was rock hard, veins throbbing, and he could feel his balls preparing another batch. Yet, having blown his load once already, he knew by experience that he could keep going for a good while now.

Eventually, he had both girls so close to orgasm that only a few strokes in each girl was enough to keep them both at the edge. He fluidly swapped back and forth between the two tight pussies.

"Please, Joe, let us come!" Emily begged. "We need it so much."

"Oh gosh, yes!" Kylie said.

"You're such a big, strong man," Emily continued as he pulled out out, "please let us come!"

"Ffffuck!" Kylie said as he reappeared in her pussy. "Don't stop this time, don't stop... noooo!"

"Oh god, so big!" Emily moaned when he slid back inside. "Please! Make me come! Don't you want to feel my tight, hot pussy cumming all over your BIG... FAT... COCK?"

He loved how she teased him.

"Soon," he said.

"Fuuuuck!" she groaned as his retracting rod left her empty.

"Kylie first," he said, and the brunette screamed "Yes!" as she felt him enter.

"Oh god, oh god, oh my god!" Joe fucked the young, slender woman hard and fast. Soon she was wailing and he felt her pussy contracting around his dick.

"Fuuuuuck, I'm cuuuumming!" she yelled. Like an earthquake, her orgasm spread out from the epicenter. Her chest and face flushed, her arms got weak, and finally her quivering legs gave in. She slid forward and off his slick meat, still shaking.

Joe wasted no time, immediately thrusting the mighty rod inside the busty blonde. He was determined to give her an even stronger orgasm than before.

"Aaah! Fucking fuck!" she yelled. As Kylie pulled herself over to the side, he could finally feast his eyes on Emily's curvy body again. Her big tits bounced in sync with his thrusts, her eyes were closed and her red lips were shaped like the letter O. He slid balls deep inside her, then pulled all the way out, except for the head, paused, and then he slammed it back in! Again. Again. Again. The hard pounding drove Emily closer and closer. She'd been edged, yes, but she managed to hold herself back and try to wait for him.

He grabbed her legs and pushed them up to her shoulders, pinning her down on the bed. He repeated his slow pounding, feeling her body pressed up against his and her hot breath on his neck. She bit his ear lobe and began to whisper.

"Please make me cum, Joe, please! Your cock feels so good in my little pussy, mmmm, fuck! Oh yeah, use me like your favorite slut! Pound me, drill me! Use my pussy!" She became louder and louder. "Oh god, I'm so close! Don't you fucking stop this time! Keep fucking my tight, hot cunt! You can come inside me again, if you want. Or in my face, or on my tits! Oh, please cum with me!" she begged.

However, he had no such plans, instead he kept the steady rhythm, sliding his fat cock in and out until Emily at last she couldn't hold back anymore.

"Gaaah, oh god, oh god, OH MY GOD! AAAAAH!" she came, shuddering and bucking under him. With closed eyes she squirmed and rolled her hips, and he simply slid out and rolled over to the side. "Ahhhh hahahaha," she started giggling, and her girlfriend joined her.

"Heehee! That was like, so intense!" she said. Kylie leaned over and the two girls kissed each other, their hands roaming over their hot bodies.

"Come here!" Joe commanded with his deepest voice. Emily and Kylie turned to look at the man who had just given them such incredible orgasms. Standing next to the bed, it was obvious what he wanted, and Emily knew she wanted to please him. She took Kylie's hand and the two girls rose from the mattress and walked over to the stud with giggly smiles. He didn't have to ask for it. The two girls, 21 and 23, sank to their knees, their hands sliding down over the 42-year-old man's chest and belly to his proud manhood.

Emily went first. She always did. With her red lips, blonde hair and blue eyes, she knew men loved to see her on her knees, and she was fully determined to show Joe just how thankful she was. She grabbed his rod and pulled it toward her. Without letting go of his eye, she licked her lips and kissed the purple head. It tasted of pussy. Her own and her girlfriend's. That was so hot. She lifted it up and gave it a good, slow lick from the base to the tip.

"Nnngh!" Joe groaned, leaning back, thrusting his hips forward, and she couldn't help but giggle and lick it again. He replied with soft groans. Good, she hated guys who were silent during blowjobs. It was so awkward.

Feeling dirty, Emily spit in her hand and wrapped it around the shaft. She stroked him to spread it out, then spit straight onto it and stroked more. Soon she had his cock nice and slick, and put her lips over the head. Up close, she could see all the veins throbbing, as his dick stood at full attention.