Impulse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While on her knees, Aymee unbuckled her platform shoes and wiggled her feet out of the clunky shoes. She wedged both sets of shoes just underneath the bed. Then, still on her knees, Aymee leaned forward and softly kissed Cheryl's left leg. She pressed her lips to the inside of Cheryl's left knee, giving the leg a soft, wet kiss. She then kissed Cheryl's right knee. "Oh, Aymee, I, oh God," Cheryl gasped out as Aymee leaned forward and delivered to more kisses to the insides of Cheryl's legs, working her way higher up Cheryl's legs.

"Get on the bed," Aymee ordered both Cheryl and Roger as she stood again.

A nude Roger lay down on the bed. Cheryl wiggled backward toward the center of the bed, her eyes on Aymee. Cheryl wiggled back until she felt Roger's nude body against hers.

Aymee put her left foot onto the bed and rolled her stocking down and off. She knew, in this position, Cheryl and Roger could see her sex flowering open, could see her dark pink inner lips, plump and wet. She made a slow, seductive production out of the removal of her stockings. Then, with a smile, she wiggled onto the bed.

"Mm, oh, oh God," Cheryl grunted out, sandwiched between Roger and Aymee.

""Mm hmm," Aymee said, draping her left arm over Cheryl's body to touch Roger's body.

After delivering a soft kiss to Cheryl's lips, Aymee leaned over Cheryl and softly kissed Roger's lips. She licked his lips, then gasped out as Cheryl captured her hard little nipple in her hot mouth.

"Daisy chain?" Aymee grunted when she broke the kiss with Roger.

"What?" Cheryl asked.

"Daisy...I do you while you do him and he does me," Aymee explained.

"Huh? How we..." Cheryl asked, still unsure of what Aymee was suggesting.

"You left handed or right handed?" Aymee asked Roger.

"Left," Roger said

"Me too!" Aymee laughed, positioning Cheryl onto her right side, lying across the foot of the bed.

"Oh!" Cheryl said as Aymee lifted Cheryl's left leg and put her pretty head between Cheryl's thighs.

"Mm hmm," Aymee cooed as Roger quickly wiggled to put his head between Aymee's legs.

"Mmng, yyeess!" Roger hissed out as Cheryl's small hand gripped the base of his thick cock.

"Mmng, augh, ack!" Roger groaned as Cheryl swallowed Roger's cock into her warm, wet mouth.

"Mm, mm, mm, oh, oh!" Cheryl groaned around Roger's cock as Aymee her clitoris a soft nip then forceful suck.

Roger's tongue lapped urgently at Aymee's wet pussy. His fingers thrust in and out, bringing Aymee closer and closer to orgasm.

Cheryl's pussy had a tempting aroma; Aymee could smell Cheryl's excitement. Her pussy had a delicious musky taste and Aymee first lapped at Cheryl's puffy pink lips, savoring the flavor. Then she used her fingers to open Cheryl and delved her tongue in to capture more of the blonde's enticing taste.

When she gave Cheryl's clitoris a playful little nip then forceful suck, Cheryl rewarded Aymee with a gush of her juices. Aymee lapped feverishly, then tensed as her own orgasm rippled through her body.

"Mm hmm," Roger enthused, redoubling his efforts to taste Aymee's pleasure.

Cheryl shuddered through her orgasm, then worked her tongue and hands to bring Roger to his own climax. She grunted as Aymee again brought her to a shuddering climax.

"O, oh dear God," Roger groaned and pumped his semen into Cheryl's hungry throat.

At the last moment, Cheryl thought to hold some of the semen in her mouth. Slowly, she pulled her mouth from Roger's wilting member, then sat up. Aymee reluctantly brought her mouth from Cheryl's aromatic pussy and sat up.

"Mm, mm," Cheryl grunted, bringing her tightly closed lips to Aymee's lips.

Roger's slowly shrinking cock revived, watching the two beauties passing his semen back and forth. Then, when Aymee pulled away, Cheryl rolled to lay on her left side. She pushed Aymee onto her left side and Aymee eagerly lifted her right leg for Cheryl to wiggle between her thighs.

"Ready?" Aymee smiled up at the kneeling Roger.

"Yes, yes I am," Roger agreed and wiggled so that Aymee could tongue his fat cockhead.

Roger had been very good at pussy eating. Aymee was pretty sure this was Cheryl's first attempt at pussy eating; she was clumsy. But, soon, a familiarity with the female body assisted and Aymee groaned in appreciation.

Knowing he'd just ejaculated, Aymee did not immediately begin sucking on Roger's cockhead. Instead, she worked on bathing his heavy balls with her mouth. She giggled as Roger's groan let her know the mouth was working its magic on him.

"Mm, I like, love, love that, yes, that, right there," Aymee enthused as Cheryl slapped Aymee's clitoris with her tongue.

Though the angle was somewhat cumbersome, Aymee managed to swallow Roger down her throat until her nose was pressed firmly against his fat balls. She hummed ''I Kissed a Girl' by Katy Perry as she held him in her throat.

Cheryl achieved climax first. Aymee felt Roger's cock swell in her throat and felt the flood of semen begin to spurt. She pulled off of his length and just held the head of his cock in her mouth.

"Mm, mmng, mm," Aymee gurgled as Cheryl managed to tongue and finger her to orgasm.

Again, Aymee and Cheryl shared Roger's semen. Then, Aymee positioned Cheryl to lie against the stack of pillows. She urged Cheryl's thighs apart and began to lap at Cheryl's fragrant pussy.

When she felt Roger's hand on her slim hip, Aymee looked up into Cheryl's glazed eyes.

"You, augh, you, oh, oh, you want him to fuck you first?" Aymee offered as she felt the head of Roger's cock pressing against her slick inner lips.

"No, no, want you to keep doing..." Cheryl panted, close to orgasm.

Roger and Aymee groaned out loud as Roger pushed his full length into her pussy. Cheryl groaned as Aymee thrust her fingers into Cheryl, seeking out Cheryl's g-spot.

"Oh! Oh! OOOHHH!" Cheryl grunted, then keened out as Aymee stimulated her g-spot.

A moment later, Aymee cried out in orgasm. Roger, having ejaculated twice, once into Cheryl's mouth and once into Aymee's mouth, was able to keep thrusting forcefully into Aymee's very snug pussy. Aymee cried out in another orgasm. Weakly, Cheryl pushed Aymee's insistent mouth away from her pussy.

Aymee wiggled forward, dislodging Roger's cock from her pussy. She knee-walked forward until she gripped the headboard of Roger's bed. Then, Aymee lowered her pussy to Cheryl's waiting mouth while Roger pulled Cheryl's legs up onto his shoulders.

"Augh, oh, oh God yes," Cheryl groaned as Roger's full length pushed into her.

"Mm, mm, mm hmm, augh," Aymee agreed as Cheryl used tongue and fingers to pleasure her.

"I, I can't, I can't hold..." Roger groaned as Cheryl's orgasm caused her pussy to clamp tightly around his thrusting cock.

"Pill, I, I'm on the pill," Cheryl wheezed out.

With a guttural bellow, Roger emptied his balls into Cheryl's pussy. After a long moment, he weakly pulled his shrinking member from Cheryl's sloppy pussy.

Years of browbeating and nagging from Terri Leland had trained Roger well. He staggered from the bed and wobbled into the bathroom. He found a soft, fluffy washcloth and ran the tap until the water was warm. Wetting the washcloth, he returned to the bedroom.

Entering the bedroom, Roger found Aymee cleaning Cheryl's pussy with her tongue. Aymee squealed when Roger brought the warm washcloth to her upturned pussy and sponged her.

Roger returned to the bathroom and again ran warm water over the washcloth. He returned and sponged Cheryl's pussy clean. Then, he wobbled across the hall to the guest bathroom to urinate and clean his cock of their combined juices. Then, force of habit, he washed his hands.

Returning to the bedroom, Roger was assaulted by the scent of sex. He heard gasps and giggles coming from the bathroom and smiled; it had been a long time since he'd heard gasps and giggles.

He hung his clothes up and put his dress boots away. Then, he draped Cheryl's and Aymee's clothes over his hardback chair.

Entering the bedroom from his bathroom, Aymee and Cheryl kissed, then Aymee went to the right side of the bed and Cheryl took the left side.

"You're in the middle," Aymee informed Roger as they flung the bedcovers, including his Saints blanket back.

"Good," Roger agreed.

"Cheryl snored. Aymee huffed and murmured. Roger knew he snored; his ex-wife had complained bitterly about his monstrous rumbling snores. The three fell into a deep and restful sleep; their nighttime symphony lulling and comforting to each other.

Roger woke to the feeling every man wished to feel first thing in the morning. He woke to the sounds of loud slurping and musical giggles. He woke to the smells of sweat and stale perfume.

Looking down, Roger saw Aymee's lips stretched around his cock and Cheryl's glowing eyes as she watched her girlfriend suck her boyfriend's cock.

"My turn," Cheryl hissed.

"Mm hmm," Aymee agreed, sitting up.

Cheryl managed to suck him to ejaculation. She and Aymee shared his semen and Roger picked that time to scamper to the bathroom. After emptying his bladder, he pulled on his robe and tottered down the stairs to start on their breakfast.

The kitchen in his condominium was a small one. Roger had not given this much thought; he was a divorced man living on his own. But with two giggling, chattering women attempting to help, the limitations of the kitchen became apparent.

After a breakfast of omelets, bacon, whole wheat toast and strong coffee, the trio returned to his bedroom for another daisy chain. After the three had climaxed, it was Cheryl that knelt between Aymee's spread legs while Roger hammered her from behind.

Roger was surprised that Cheryl managed to coax a quick ejaculation from him; he'd already ejaculated twice this morning. She spun around and sucked his cock clean of their juices, then knee-walked to straddle Aymee's head.

Roger stroked himself until he was hard again, then put Aymee's legs onto his shoulders. He pounded her hard and fast, Cheryl's pussy absorbing Aymee's cries of pleasure.

"Oh! Oh Aymee, Aymee, you nasty bitch!" Cheryl squealed.

Roger looked up and saw Aymee attempting to thrust her tongue into Cheryl's anus. She already had two fingers pushing into Cheryl's rectum and Cheryl bounced, grunted and gasped in pleasure.

"I, oh, aw, aw shit," Roger grunted, feeling his semen bubbling up.

At eleven o'clock, Roger roused and told the slumbering women he needed to hustle; he had the evening shift at Boudreaux Ford. Kissing both of them, he then scrambled to his bathroom. He was grateful his OCD personality had dictated that he have no less than three freshly ironed shirts in his closet at any given time. He would have liked to wear his gray pinstripe shirt with his black suit but knew he would have to settle for a white shirt instead; the gray pinstripe was freshly laundered; he'd not had time to iron it yet.

Coming out of his shower, Roger saw that Aymee and Cheryl were not in the bedroom and their clothes and shoes were gone. He smiled, Aymee or Cheryl had made his bed. And, from the headboard, Aymee had draped her micro-fishnet stockings, a little memento of their loving evening together.

While Roger dressed, Aymee and Cheryl waited outside of his condo for an Uber. Since Aymee's apartment was closer, she'd persuaded Cheryl to come back to her apartment so Aymee could retrieve her car. Aymee saw the Uber slowly approaching and waved to the driver.

Aymee smiled and waved; she recognized the Uber driver's car. Foster Charmers smiled and came to a stop.

"Hey, Foster, how you doing?" Aymee asked, pushing Cheryl into the rear of the car.

"Man, that Denise? She 'bout drive me crazy," Foster complained happily as Aymee wiggled into the rear seat.

"Hey Foster? Nothing changes if nothing changes," Aymee said, placing a warm hand onto Cheryl's thigh. "You don't change? She going keep driving you crazy."

"And, taking you home..." Foster said and drove away from the Lambert Condominiums.

At the apartment complex, Aymee pulled an unresisting Cheryl up to her apartment. Entering the studio apartment, Cheryl saw total chaos.

The twelve by sixteen foot room had five luggage racks, the sort you see at hotels. The rods across the tops of the racks had numerous clothes hanging. The flat shelf of the carts had stacks of clothes. On the opposite wall was a twin sized bed, unmade. There were piles of unfolded clothing heaped onto the bed. A tall dresser stood in one corner and Aymee went to the dresser and pulled out a pair of very skimpy panties.

"Hey, let me grab a quick shower and..." Aymee said happily.

Cheryl watched as Aymee dropped skirt and blouse to the floor, then tossed both onto the bed. Nude, the beautiful woman went to a small door and opened it, revealing a closet. She kicked off her shoes, then rooted around in the closet for a moment. Closing the closet door, Aymee swung a second door open and disappeared.

Cheryl could hear Aymee talking, but could not make out the words. She shoved the dirty clothes aside and sat on the bed; there was no other surface to sit on.

"Oh! Oh, look! Look!" Aymee enthused, stepping out of the bathroom a moment later, dressed in metallic gold halter top and black denim cutoffs, black patent leather stiletto pumps on her small feet.

Aymee went to one of the rolling luggage racks and pushed three or four hanging garments aside. She pulled a crisp white Barragona dress out and held it up for Cheryl's inspection.

"That, that is beautiful," Cheryl enthused, admiring the casual garment.

"Cassie is insane, I mean, really, sometimes? I think we should call someone for help," Aymee said, showing Cheryl the garment. "But, you know how, when you pull a robe on? You kind of pull the inside over to your left hip and the outside flap to your right hip? Cassie did that with this dress. Oh! Oh! And my blouse; that top I had on last night."

"It's beautiful," Cheryl agreed.

"Here. It's yours. It's never been worn," Aymee said, thrusting the garment to Cheryl.

"Aymee, I, I can't take this," Cheryl protested, shying away from the expensive garment.

"Yeah you can, look, see? I've got the red one just like it," Aymee said.

She also picked out a few other dresses for Cheryl. She showed Cheryl she had duplicates of each and assured Cheryl they'd never been worn.

Out of the top drawer of the tall dresser, Aymee fished out her Tiger series sunglasses and gifted Cheryl a pair of the Spider series sunglasses.

"Aymee, this, this is too much," Cheryl protested as Aymee grabbed a fifth of rum before shutting the door of the apartment.

Cheryl gave Aymee directions to her two bedroom bungalow in a lower middle class neighborhood in DeGarde, Louisiana. She was still protesting about the far too generous gift of clothing and sunglasses as she unlocked the front door of the house.

Aymee made them some drinks while Cheryl made soup and sandwiches for lunch. Then after Aymee helped clean the kitchen, Cheryl pulled Aymee to her bedroom.

"I, don't ask me what made me buy this," Cheryl admitted, dropping her dress and bra to the hamper in her bathroom.

"Hmm?" Aymee asked, dropping halter top and shorts to the floor.

"I mean, I was sure I'd never ever in a million years get to use his," Cheryl admitted, rambling from the depths of her bathroom.

Aymee slipped her black patent leather shoes from her feet and stretched out on Cheryl's neatly made bed. She gave an appreciative wiggle; the bed was nice and soft.

"But now? I'm glad I wasted a few bucks on it," Cheryl said, appearing in the door of the bathroom.

Aymee let out a groan; Cheryl was nude except for a strap-on dong. The leather harness had a belt that went around Cheryl's waist and two straps that went around Cheryl's thighs, holding the eight inch dong snugly against Cheryl's crotch.

'My, my favorite position is doggy," Aymee husked, rolling onto her hands and knees.

"Mine too," Cheryl giggled, scrambling onto the bed.

"Oh. Oh. Oh yes," Aymee grunted as Cheryl forced the latex dildo into Aymee's wet pussy.

While Aymee and Cheryl grunted and thrust against one another, Roger was doing his best to sell, sell, sell. Robin Boudreaux, the general manager and holder of the Ford franchise gave his salesman a nod of approval as Roger helped a young, newly married couple choose a good, reliable car for the wife to use.

"Wait. This, this one is what? Four thousand less than that one over there," the wife said. "Why are you showing us this one?"

"Because ma'am, if I sell you that one and you two decide the note's a bit too high, even though it is a real nice car, you most likely won't think of me, of Boudreaux Ford the next time you're in the market," Roger said, not disclosing he'd already ran their numbers and had seen they could ill afford the more expensive car. "You get this car, you're satisfied with this car, next time you're in the market, say, for a pickup truck for him? You'll remember me. I'd rather make less commission today because I know I'll make a whole lot more commission tomorrow."

"Best salesman bonus, here I come," Roger smiled as the husband and wife smiled and filled out the paperwork.

"Because I got me two hot little women that love them some Side By Side steak," Roger said and approached a young man that was ogling the glossy black Mustang. "That one is a monster, isn't it? Bet you can just see yourself behind the wheel, can't you?""

The End.

**..**..**..**

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment.

I thank you for reading my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my works, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Aymee Winn is a character briefly introduced in 'Mixed Drinks, Bahama Sunset' in the Lesbian Sex category. Her character is fleshed out slightly in 'Save the Slow Dances for Me' in the Loving Wives category.

Robert Richardson, the man that stands Aymee up is briefly mentioned in 'Save the Slow Dances for Me' in Loving Wives. He is one of the names Carl Boudreaux mentions as he is naming Laci's numerous flings.

Roger Leland is a minor Character in the 'Flowers in the Heart' series in the Transgender & Crossdressers category. Terri Leland, formerly Terri Langmeyer, his ex-wife played a somewhat larger part in the same series.

Cheryl Godchaux is mentioned briefly in 'Motel Acadiana' in Anal category.

Michael Charles, the father of Chance, her baby boy is a minor character in the 'Mr. Worthington's Writer's Block' series.

Paig Guidry, the waitress is a minor character first introduced in '2cd Choice' in the Loving Wives category.

The origins of Boudreaux Ford, Roger's place of employment is established in 'Ugly Things' in the Loving Wives category.

Foster Charmers, the Uber driver, and Denise, his wife that's driving him crazy are minor characters in 'Twist TO Remove' in the Loving Wives category.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

12