Impulse Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's fine," Dawson said without any apparent consideration. She used one hand to pull back the blanket on the other side of the bed and patted it. "Come on in."

The sinking feeling of oblivion was immediately replaced by the now-familiar hammering of her heart in her chest. Mindful of how the charade needed to be maintained, Alenia promptly hurried the rest of the way up the stairs and to the other side of the bed. Pausing for a moment to pull Dawson's shirt off of her, the naked elf lifted up her end of the blanket and, with her body only just barely shaking uncontrollably, slipped under the heavy silken cover.

For a few seconds she was stunned that she was in bed with Dawson, one of them entirely naked and the other mostly naked. Peeking under the blanket showed that Dawson still had a pair of shorts on but the fullness of her muscled thighs and her hard-packed belly were completely accessible.

Dawson's grey eyes were still on the commpad, communicating with someone from Lone Star. But even with a foot of space still between them she could sense Alenia's nervousness. "What's the matter?" she inquired. "Are you cold?"

Alenia's first thought was to say she was fine, but rather than reject Dawson's concern in a bratty fashion, she decided to instead embrace it in a bratty fashion. "Ye," she murmured, "A little."

Using her free hand, she lifted the blanket back next to her and patted the spot right beside her, making something hot clench in between Alenia's legs.

"Come over here," the woman invited. Alenia's teeth were chattering as she shifted across the smooth, clean sheets to be right next to Dawson's body, which was still radiating heat from her period of exercise. Her scent was as intoxicating as the champagne had been the first night, and she could still barely believe that this cold, analytical detective was about to cuddle her to sleep.

As carefully as she could manage, Alenia stretched herself out, realizing for the first time that Dawson had almost a foot of height advantage over the elf, to say nothing of how much broader she was. Her body was a pillow made of hot bouncy rock and with immense relish Alenia draped her own over it, placing her left hand on Dawson's belly to feel her slick abs. One leg gently settled on that of the human's and Alenia was able to scoot in closer, so that her groin was right against Dawson's clothed hip.

The scent, the feel, the heat... it was like the simsense lover-shaped body pillow she'd tried once that lulled her to sleep in minutes, but then she'd awoken in the morning to find the trial had expired and she was lying on her side alone with her visor on, in an empty room with a truly hollow heart.

This pillow wasn't a trial, it wouldn't be gone in the morning. It was all hers, to do whatever she wanted with. Feeling emboldened by her success so far, Alenia moved her head up and pressed her nose into Dawson's neck, where her aroma and warmth were the absolute strongest. She felt so happy and safe that she was briefly worried the flood of dopamine would start leaking out of the datajack in her head. Every guard she had ever erected was dropped and she felt completely vulnerable, at peace, and safer in this moment than any other she could remember in her whole life.

So Dawson's hand caught her completely off guard when it came up and cupped the side of her head gently, encouraging her to burrow deeper into the woman's neck. "Feel better?" Dawson asked softly.

Struggling to hold back tears, Alenia bubbled "Uh huh."

"Good," Dawson said, words like an IC shooting lightning at her clit. "Anything to help you sleep more soundly."

The elf's cunt throbbed. Impulse control was working.

She needed desperately to fuck herself with her hand, but she hadn't imprinted any commands related to Dawson being comfortable with that and doing so could tip the detective off that there had been a shift in her thinking. She had to contain her lust and satiate herself by glomming onto Dawson's body and rubbing against it possessively.

Against her better judgement Alenia decided to push the interpretation of 'nuzzling' by moving her mouth to the pink nipple on the forefront of Dawson's left breast and nibbling on it softly. She felt the detective tense up for a brief moment and worried she'd gone too far, but then Dawson relaxed and continued stroking Alenia's head in approval. Once again granted license for her bad behavior, the elf worked her lips on a little further and started to suck shamelessly on the nipple.

An immensely gluttonous feeling of contentment came over Alenia as she did so, and with bubbling elation she realized this would be her life from now: a drooling idiot who spent every day and night sucking on Dawson's tit both financially and literally, vacuuming up the food she made for her and rubbing away her thoughts on these hot muscles. Parties once a week where she and her gang-mates would take turns getting their slots tended to and then spend the days inbetween recuperating with moments like this one right here. Alenia could just shut off her brain permanently and let Dawson take care of everything...

Her blissful contemplation was interrupted by the sound of Dawson setting down her commpad and turning off the light. Alenia didn't bother to open her eyes all the way--she was in good now and there would be no surprises. Her cunt even started to calm down as the body heat she was leeching from Dawson was urging her towards real restful sleep, quite possibly the first in her life not acquired through alcohol.

Dawson's body shifted towards her just slightly and her head leaned down close to Alenia's ear. Was she going to whisper something, a 'sweet dreams' perhaps? Yes, that would be the fairytale ending to this perfect night that she deserved. It would be the start of the rest of their lives together. It would be--

Dawson's mouth opened up and her lips enveloped the pointed tip of Alenia's ear. Her eyes shot open and a shiver started at the top of her spine and worked downward all the way to her suddenly fully-awakened cunt. She huffed around the nipple in her mouth as Dawson started to slowly, expertly teethe her way up the outer edge of Alenia's ear.

Noooo!! Don't nuzzle my ear!! I'm gonna DIEEEE!!!

Alenia at once both cursed and rejoined that she had mentioned this in her sleep-related command. Thanks to Impulse Control Dawson saw it as totally normal for them to do this to each other while they were in bed. And she was so good at it... The tip of her tongue traced along the curve and up to the point and then back, making Alenia's head spin. Dawson had done this before.

With her hand holding Alenia's head in place the elf could neither remove her face from Dawson's breast nor wriggle away from her attention. She was trapped in this fantasy she had engineered for herself, now well beyond her control and definitely her ability to escape from. Her pussy spasmed madly as if it were the erogenous zone receiving this attention and the only button Alenia had to press was "suck Dawson's nipple like an idiot." She did, like an idiot, and loved it.

Merciless in this as she was in any other application of her experience and capability, Dawson nibbled, licked and kissed at Alenia's defenseless ear for over two full minutes before sensing on some level that the elf was at the limit of her stamina, at which time the human used her teeth to bite down softly on the upper portion of the ear in a mock aural sexecution.

Two hot gushes of liquid escaped out from between Alenia's cunt lips, followed by a third one at less pressure. It was like a hole had been blown in her and all of her energy, anxiety and worry spilled out of her onto Dawson's shorts and the bedding around them.

Dawson continued to gently and expertly tend to Alenia's ear, but she had effectively nuzzled the elf's brain into mush and she soon drifted into a state of blissful exhausted unconsciousness, mouth still holding the human's breast.

= = =

Chapter 2 - Quarter Life Crisis

Alenia stirred awake to the sensation of Dawson carefully disentangling their bodies, their sweat having mingled and more or less made their skin fuse. The moment she realized what was happening Alenia let out a long, plaintive noise expressing her disapproval of this plan of action. To her immense satisfaction Dawson stopped her departure and settled back into bed, using one arm to bundle the elf back up to her hot, hard body. Stupidly pleased at having gotten her way, Alenia lapped at the section of firm breast she'd been drooling on and slid back to blissful sleep in seconds.

Some time later Alenia woke again to the same thing and naturally she made the same noise, louder and longer to express her even more severe dislike for her personal heater trying to abandon her. This time however it didn't work and Dawson managed to extricate herself from beneath the blanket. Several more noises of complaint were fielded in an attempt to find one that would work and she even reached out with one hand to grab Dawson's wrist and weakly tug her back towards her proper place.

But fighting against the detective's brawn was like trying to pull a building down. With soothing gentleness Dawson took Alenia's hand in both of hers and held it for a moment, rubbing her palms together around the elf's digits. Alenia shuddered; even this small connection melted her and made her feel warm inside.

"Come back," Alenia mumbled.

"It's after dawn," Dawson told her softly. "I have to get up, but you can stay asleep."

"I need you to sleep," she complained.

"You slept for years before you knew me, didn't you?" Dawson asked her in a tone that suggested the question was rhetorical.

"No," Alenia said, "Not like this." Not with warmth and safety and enough of everything.

The silhouette of Dawson's muscular body was visible against the dim light of the oncoming day coming in through the window and through her bleary eyes she could see the woman's head incline towards her. She felt Dawson's level grey gaze settle on her and knew that she was understood.

Dawson patted Alenia's hand. "You can sleep next to me some more tonight," she assured her. With comforting ease she tucked Alenia back in. "You're good at sleeping, after all."

Alenia rumbled with irritation for a short time afterward, swearing she would next put in a command through Impulse Control that would forbid Dawson from getting out of bed without Alenia's permission, no matter how inconvenient it was. Pampering Alenia and giving her whatever she wanted should be the most important thing on her mind at all times! But quickly her mood evened out and she was forced to admit that Dawson's bed was pretty comfortable even if the woman herself was sorely missed. It was still warm from her meaty body and rich with her scent, inciting tingles in Alenia's lower belly and making her tongue slip out to lick at the pillow she'd been using. She needed to feel Dawson's mouth on her ear again, Dawson's hand on the back of her head and neck... She'd gorge on that sweetness until it became normal and then she'd quest for more and more until they'd gone all the way and neither of them ever wanted to go back.

Yes... Dawson would be hers... this thought sat well in Alenia's mind and carried her back to blissful sleep.

= = =

The sun was well up when Alenia next stirred. She rolled out of bed, hair stuck up in an especially silly manner as a result of swapping sweat with Dawson all night. She didn't bother scavenging clothing, remaining comfortably nude as she descended the stairs and let out all her lingering yawns while stretching out pleasurably. She'd never slept so well in her life! Things were really looking up these last few days ever since someone had tried to kill her.

Being the perfect girlfriend she was, Dawson had correctly anticipated when Alenia would be getting up and was completing their morning meal as the elf half-stumbled down from the stairs. No longer feeling timid or any need to look especially appreciative, Alenia picked the plate that looked bigger and started to pig out, right there at the counter.

In her thirst-fueled fantasy this would be when Dawson would step up behind Alenia and squeeze her ass, kiss her on the forehead and tell her what an impressive appetite she had for an elf. Alenia would pant stupidly, too love-struck to form any thoughts in her head and then Dawson would cup her mound and slip three fingers right in to the third knuckle while praising her for being such a good and hungry girl...

In reality Alenia drooled and shuddered around a vat-grown banana while Dawson walked past her with a plate. As she went by the woman said, "That's it, you'll never fit through the door now." On one hand this nourished Alenia's inner brat, validating her intense desire to settle in with Dawson for good. On the other she craved for her fantasy to be fulfilled immediately, for the muscular woman to turn on her and use Alenia like a gym towel to floss between her legs before wringing her dry.

But all she did was go and sit down in the armchair with her plate and soykaf, beginning to look at her commpad. Alenia felt like a slow-load loser--if she'd known how readily Dawson would accept her suggestions, she'd have skipped straight to the neck-snapping sex at the start.

It's totally normal for me and Alenia to suck each other's clits each morning. It's the best way to start the day.

It's entirely fine to pin Alenia to the wall by her throat and work over her cunt until her legs stop working. It's super good for us both.

I should get a vibrating strap-on and use it to ram Alenia up the ass while holding her legs behind her head and nibbling her ears. It's the best way to fuck her brains out and leave her a drooling mess.

Being naked meant Alenia had no safeguards against her compulsion to self-pleasure while she considered these things and she thoughtlessly pressed against her cunt with her balled-up fist for a solid ten seconds while standing at the counter. It wasn't any kind of decency or sense that got her to stop, only the fear of catching Dawson's attention and arousing her suspicion. Much as she thrilled at the thought of instantly adjusting her to tyrannical sex goddess Alenia knew she was beneath the surface, she understood the necessity to be minute in her changes and only affect what Dawson perceived as normal. Black IC was powerful against an un-teched mind but it could only push a person so far before breaking and Dawson was far more intelligent and observant than most.

Alenia's lusts were growing more intense though, and mere cuddling wouldn't be enough to sate her hunger forever. And she didn't even have forever--eventually this case would either go somewhere or go away and the pretense for Alenia being here would go away with it. She had to brainwash Dawson into thinking Alenia was her girlfriend before then!!

On slightly shaking legs Alenia took her half-eaten plate to the table and plopped into her usual spot on the couch. Ever considerate, Dawson had set her a soykaf on her side and Alenia greedily slurped it from the plastic cup. She's so perfect the elf thought dreamily. Spoil me 'till I DIE.

As she resumed eating Alenia thought about what the actual next commands for Impulse Control would be. She had determined that they could be a little excessive so long as they didn't modify Dawson's own root behaviors; just like modifying values in code to achieve a desired physical effect, all Alenia had to do was change the parameters of what Dawson considered acceptable behavior from Alenia. The woman's pristine essence, her natural instinct to provide and care for someone, would do the rest. Alenia knew that taking advantage of her like this should have made her feel rotten to the core but before it could do so it made her pussy feel like solid orichalcum. And Dawson clearly needed someone to absorb all her radiant love energies (or so Alenia told herself to ease her nagging conscience).

But she definitely needed to pump things up to a more meat-friendly level, suggestions that would let Alenia satisfy her desires openly before she died of involuntary abstinence.

It's acceptable if Alenia wants to bathe with me. We can wash each other far more effectively than we can wash alone, and it saves on water.

It's alright if Alenia wants to touch herself in my presence. I appreciate that she's so comfortable around me and I should even help her finish off so she behaves better.

It's okay to kiss Alenia on the mouth, neck and face when she wants affection. She's a little needy but giving her some tongue always settles her down.

The new lines represented a serious step forward in this currently one-sided relationship but it was a step Alenia was willing to take while dragging an unaware Dawson with her, the way a pet on a leash would drag its owner in the direction it wanted to go down the street. Alenia acknowledged that her obsession was seriously making her stupid(er) but she felt was already halfway to her goal and would rather dumb herself down further than give up now.

If these next suggestions took she would be swimming in delta-tier spoilage from Dawson and then it wouldn't matter how huge an idiot she was--she'd be set!

Her visor cleared at just the right moment to see Dawson stand up and head towards the stairway, the woman announcing she was heading to bathe. Alenia watched her ascend the stairs with an unguarded stare, thinking enjoy it razorgirl, this is the last shower you'll ever take alone. She had no plans to bathe herself, since her whole body smelled like Dawson and that was the kind of clean she wanted to stay forever. Plus starting tomorrow her showers would get a lot more enjoyable so she felt a little restraint was in order.

Alenia's plan for the day was to trance out on the couch letting various layers of Impulse Control fry her brain to a crisp, until Dawson started exercising at which point she would switch to drooling over the human and letting her perfect body fry her brain to a crisp. Then once the detective headed off to bed, Alenia would slip up behind her, slip the visor on her head and upgrade her girlfriend to the next level. It would be hard not cuddling her in bed but she would find it in her cunt to endure the six hours she'd spend conditioning her future wife.

She was about to flip the visor down on her face when Dawson's commpad suddenly chimed. Though Alenia had no reason to suspect it was anything negative she was regardless struck with a stab of blind panic, her first instinct being to throw the commpad through the window so Dawson couldn't use it anymore. Then she remembered the window was made of ballistic-resistant glass and she'd never break it, so she considered hacking it and wiping the whole thing.

But that wouldn't stop Dawson from being a detective, it would just annoy her and jeopardize their relationship. She probably had a spare laying around somewhere anyway. Before Alenia could come up with a viable solution, Dawson descended the stairs in a pair of shorts and a sleeveless shirt. The comfort that the sight of the human's body brought Alenia clashed with the mounting worry she was experiencing over what she might be about to do.

Sure enough Dawson picked up the pad and scrolled through it for a few seconds. Her brows drew low and Alenia's stomach sank.

Trying as hard as she could to sound nonchalant, Alenia asked "What is it?"

"A drone just caught sight of Pickers going into a Humanis building on Portagarde street," Dawson said quickly. "He's probably making rounds to all their hideouts to take stock. I need to get up to the northwest side and try to corner him."

The thought of Dawson going outside to chase around Humanis slugs--who would probably shoot at her--filled Alenia with such terror that she immediately started sweating.

1...678910...21