Impulse - Results Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no resistance from her physically or emotionally, only a prolonged gasp from Stacy as I slid into her, one tortured inch after the last until we were totally bonded as one.

Looking up, Stacy was a goddess, her sun kissed skin glowing under the light of the glass wall we were next too. She was almost vertical, her face pointed to the ceiling and her breasts pointed out to the sun.

She controlled our rhythm.

Slow at first, she worked her hips and groin in a slow, circular manner, grinding herself into me.

It seemed I was just along for the ride as she increased her speed and changed her movement, front-to-back, front to back.

Stacy found her pleasure zone and dropped herself back onto my chest, first burying her face in my neck but then lifting it up, desperate to get enough air during this feverish workout.

It couldn't have been more than a minute or two that I felt her legs start to squeeze together and her pussy gripped around me like she was trying not to fall off. Taking advantage of my opportunity I pulled her down into me and thrust into her with my might.

Stacy's entire body cried out. Certainly not in pain, rather an explosion of pent up relief. Wave after wave shook her body as she internally worked my cock and milked me, she herself gushing wetness in concurrent rushes.

For me, it was days and weeks and months of pent-up frustration erupting into her. All of my concerns, gone in an instant. My leg, my new life, this goddess herself, it was as if everything all of a sudden made sense.

The parallel orgasms finally finished, Stacy collapsed on top of me, each of our hearts pounding wildly through our sweaty, sticky skin.

We stayed there for a moment, completely still other than for our heaving chests before Stacy began to budge.

"Whoops," she whispered as she slid off of my deflated member and stepped back onto the floor. "I always hate this part."

I saw that she was cupping her hand into her crotch, a reminder that no matter what softcore adult cinema would try and make you believe, sex could be a very messy thing. I knew that in this case, the mess was starting to drip out of her.

"Come with me," she said, grabbing my hand and pulling me off the table.

Dragging me behind her, just like the day before, Stacy cracked open the door and peered out into the main living area of the loft, presumably looking for Paul.

"Is he there?" I was rightfully curious myself.

There was no verbal response, instead she flung the door open and yanked me out, quickly tiptoeing across the floor to the stairs, her opposite hand still wedged into her crotch, desperately trying to hold everything in for the time being.

We both started giggling as we bounded up the stairs, the entire situation was so ludicrous. We were both grown adults in my own home and we were acting as if it was inevitable one of our sets of parents was going to be barging in, offering a lecture.

Up the stairs and into the bathroom we went. Stacy plopped herself on the toilet and directed me to get the shower running.

I didn't wait for Stacy before hopping in under the warm, soothing water. She joined me a minute later, launching herself into my arms and planting her lips onto mine.

"My God," she sighed, "I so needed that."

"You and me both," I countered. "That was incredible."

We stood under the water for a little while, in a silent embrace, exploring one another's bodies as our reach would allow us.

"Are you always that good in the sack," Stacy asked me, incredulously. "It was as if you were in my head."

"I wish I could say I was. Not to say that I think I am particularly bad or particularly good, just that I think it was the right time for both of us and it was perfect..."

"Serendipity," she said, finishing my thought process for me.

Exactly.

-----------------------------

We made effortless small talk as we continued to shower, gently cleaning each other's bodies as an excuse to continue our unabated exploration of one another. For me her body was amazing, not a reflection of my post-coital fog, rather a recognition of how fantastic she really was. Certainly I had always known she was an attractive woman, but then I had the fully carnal experience of her to complete the image. Things had most certainly changed, the question was just how much.

As it turned out, not as much as one would possibly expect.

Our massage and second, ad hoc cardio session had run well into the noon-hour that I would normally be eating lunch. Whether Paul knew what was happening in the massage room or the shower or not, he was still the consummate professional and did not let on in his knowledge. Instead, after Stacy and I dried off, got changed and made our way back downstairs and into the kitchen, we found 2 neatly displayed meals sitting on the counter and ready to be eaten.

Stacy dove right in, grabbing a tray and devouring the Croque Monsieur sitting on top of the fresh garden salad.

"Sex always makes me ravenous," she said with her mouth full.

Standing there at the kitchen counter, we both ate in silence for a little while. Indeed I could agree that I was incredibly hungry at that point and the salad and grilled sandwich that Paul left out for us were absolutely hitting the spot.

"So, ya' want to do that again?"

Stacy's question was direct. This is not to say that I didn't necessarily expect to hear something like that. She had the tendency to speak her mind and go for what she wanted and the sex had been really good.

"Now?"

She laughed.

"No, not now but in general. Would you want to do that again?"

"Of course I would!"

"Okay, I'm glad you said that because I am totally on board as well."

She had a big grin on her face and continued to talk through bites of salad.

"Because," she continued, "if we are going to be changing our otherwise mostly professional relationship we are going to need to set some ground rules."

Rules? I was slowly nodding but was curious as to where she was going with this.

"Okay, rule number one: work comes first."

I was already confused but she continued on.

"I think that makes me sound like a bit of a prostitute but I don't mean it that way at all. I actually mean in regards to you."

"Me?"

"Yeah, you. I have a feeling that you think that because you got one incredible daytime fuck under your belt that you think you are healed."

I admit I was thinking pretty highly about myself.

"And, while I can agree that you have made major strides toward full recovery or even further, you are not done yet. So, you need to agree that your rehab comes first. That means no skipping sessions for sexy-time and no thinking you can ease off on workouts because of any of this. I can assure you that I will continue working you as hard as ever. Now just maybe in different arenas of exercise."

She winked at me and I probably blushed but I nodded my agreement as I continued to chew my food.

"Okay, two. No labels. We work together, we may hang out together and sometimes we might have sex. That does not make us a couple. That does not make us friends with benefits, that makes us friends. Nothing else. Are you okay with that?"

Yes. I was definitely okay with that. After two failed marriages I was not ready for another relationship and I was also not ready to try and start something with someone who was so important to me otherwise. I needed her in my life and failed exclusivity would most certainly ruin that.

"Absolutely," I said. "Uhm... so... do we need to draft a contract or something?"

Stacy laughed.

"No, no contract needed."

She was finishing up the final bites of her salad and glancing nervously at the clock.

"But, for now, I really have to go as I am going to be late for my next client."

She put down her plate and fork and walked around the island with her arms out to give me a hug goodbye.

It was a one-armed hug, as one of her hands found itself on my crotch offering my package a friendly squeeze.

"Let's make it clear though, after making myself sound like a prostitute for a second time," she whispered into my ear, "this isn't normal for me. This type of workout only happens between you and me."

I chuckled.

She kissed me on the lips and hurried out.

What a morning.

...To Be Continued