Impurity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The food arrived relatively quickly and the three of them began to dig in. Halfway through his second slice of pizza, Dave felt a foot rest on his calf. He shot a grin at Dawn, which she promptly returned, albeit with slightly more grace. The foot began to slide further up his leg, drawing ever nearer to his crotch. Just as Dave was preparing to readjust his seating position the foot retreated from his upper thigh.

Amy's foot didn't stay away for long however; after a little delay she placed it on Dave's calf once again and slowly made her way up his leg. This process was repeated several times, each time Amy's foot ending up closer and closer to Dave's increasingly conspicuous bulge.

Dawn was pointedly staring at something on the other side of the restaurant. Once again Amy's foot retreated as she coyly sipped from her drink and took one delicate bite of her pizza, slowly chewing and closing her eyes in exaggerated appreciation.

At this point Dave felt the foot return to his knee, sliding upwards before resting quite high up his thigh and very close to his crotch. The foot didn't move from this position and Dave began to squirm uncomfortably with the increasing sensation of his erection. He gazed at Amy pointedly.

Amy noticed his gaze and glanced at him, grinning.

"You're just insatiable," she said, mocking him with her eyes, before sliding her foot onto his leg. Dave suddenly stiffened as he noticed two feet rubbing him, glancing down he saw that only one of the feet belonged to his girlfriend. He quickly glanced up and glared at his sister.

Still staring into space, it took Dawn almost half a minute to notice her brother staring needles into her. Blushing, she quickly withdrew her foot from his lap, relieved to see that Amy hadn't noticed. Dawn quickly stood up.

"I'll get the bill," she said, trying to make her way over to the bar. Dave got up too.

"No," he said simply, "I brought you both here, it's my treat."

He was relieved to see that his erection had quickly gone down. Dawn continued to move towards the counter.

"I'm not letting you pay," she said, her voice getting ever louder to carry over the distance she was creating, "You have to pay for your car."

Dave shrugged and sat back down at his place. Amy gazed across at him, her eyebrows raised.

"What was that about?" she asked him, the position of her eyebrows beginning to look comical.

Dave shrugged once again.

"Dunno; she was just being silly."

Dawn returned with the receipt, which she placed in her purse, before grabbing her bag and looking at the other two.

"Shall we?" she asked.

Amy grabbed her bag and Dave climbed out of his seat; the trio made their way out of the restaurant, wandering around the shops for many hours.

***

Dave finally staggered through the door, dropping his keys on the side and letting the girls in before swinging the door shut behind him. Dawn made her way into the front room, Amy and Dave followed, collapsing on to the sofa and switching on a bad film for background noise.

The three sat in relative silence for a while. After half an hour Dawn's head began to nod, her eyes opening and closing slowly. As the television droned on she began to fall into a light doze. Eventually Dawn sat bolt upright with a start, before lying back and closing her eyes again.

"What time is it?" she asked.

Dave glanced at his watch.

11:32 the dial said.

"Half-eleven," he replied.

Dawn groaned, standing up and moving to the doorway.

"I'm going to bed," she said, tentatively asking, "What about you two?"

Amy and Dave glanced at each other.

"Yeah," Amy said, "We're going to bed now."

They got up to join Dawn, making their way up the stairs. Dawn went to her room and shut her door behind her. Dave led Amy into his room; while she was busy in her bag he picked up a guitar from the floor and leaned it against the hole in his wall.

He turned round and noticed Amy sitting down on his bed. Suddenly uncomfortable Dave had no idea what to do or what to expect. Was Amy sleeping over for non-carnal and social reasons, or did she have a more intimate and personal motivation behind her actions? Dave, having absolutely no idea, decided not to start anything, in case she became offended.

Amy was already lying down on his bed, eyes shut and fully clothed. Dave shook her gently and her eyes opened.

"You need to get changed," he said, "What do you want to do?"

Amy looked up at him for a moment, chewing her lower lip in thought.

"Can I borrow one of your T-shirts?" she asked tentatively.

Dave was a little taken aback, but wasted no time in going to his drawers and picking out one of his larger beer shirts. Taking it from his outstretched hand Amy thanked him and moved to one corner of the room.

Dave wasn't sure where to look as she got changed, and surprised himself by his lack ofmoral fibre, brazenly staring at Amy as she began to step out of her trousers. Bending over to grab her socks and pulling her shirt over her head, she glanced over her shoulder, smirking to see Dave staring at her so openly.

Still facing away from him, Amy unclasped and slid off her bra, dropping it to the floor and pulling on his T-shirt. She slid under the duvet on one side of the bed, gazing up at Dave.

"Well?" she said, once again raising her eyebrows into a comical position, "Are you going to get undressed?"

Dave shifted his gaze from her.

"I uh... don't have any pyjamas," he admitted.

Amy looked at him quizzically.

"Well, underwear will do just fine," she replied coolly, "Won't they?"

In response Dave pulled off his shirt and kicked off his jeans. He climbed under the duvet to join Amy. Dave still didn't know what to expect, but quickly worked it out when he saw Amy's eyes were closed. He wrapped an arm around her waist and lay down beside her.

Amy opened one eye to look at him.

"I'm sorry," she said, not sounding all that apologetic, "I'm just really tired. Wake me up early tomorrow, and if school is closed I've got a pretty good idea what we'll be doing."

Dave gave her a short kiss and settled back down, placated.

Closing his eyes, Dave began to doze off; just before he fell asleep he felt warm breath on his ear.

"Just wait, tomorrow I'll fuck your brains out." Amy then grabbed his ear lobe between her teeth and bit down softly, before rolling over and immediately falling asleep. Dave's eyes shot open and he realised that he wouldn't be sleeping for quite some time.

***

Dave eyes flew open the second his alarm buzzed; he found himself wrapped around Amy in an uncomfortable fashion. His arm was lying across her chest, her hand rested on his face and her legs were interwoven with his in such a way that he couldn't even work out how to untangle them.

After a few minutes of carefully rearranging limbs, Dave eventually managed to unlock himself from Amy's grip. He grabbed a towel from the side and went into the toilet. The break they had received from the rain had ended, and once again rain spattered against the window. Dave sighed and turned the water on in the shower, stripping off his underwear and turning the temperature gauge up high.

As he climbed into the shower he hissed at the scalding temperature. Gritting his teeth against it, he grabbed a bottle of shampoo and began to pour it into his hand. Suddenly, he heard the door to the bathroom close. He stuck his head out of the shower to see his beer shirt on the floor and Amy stripping off before him.

Naked, she climbed into the cubicle with him.

"I'm annoyed with you," she said.

Dave just stared at her dumbfounded.

"I asked you to wake me up so that I could have a shower with you, I almost missed the opportunity." Amy smiled at him coyly before stepping even closer and giving him a sensual kiss. Dave was staggered, once again wondering as to how he had got so lucky; the naked vixen stood in full view in front of him, water cascading down her gorgeous, full body.

Amy began to lather shampoo into her hair, lifting her arms into the air. Dave couldn't help but stare at her beauty. Catching him looking Amy gave him a playful push. Dave slipped in the wet cubicle and began to tumble to the floor; Amy grabbed his hand, only causing her to be pulled down on top of him in a pile of legs.

Both naked in a tangle of limbs, with the hot shower raining down on them, the two stared at each other for a few seconds. Amy began to compulsively giggle, but Dave cut her short by pressing his lips on top of hers. Amy reciprocated by pushing her face into Dave's and slowly slipping her tongue between his lips. Dave parted his lips slightly to accommodate Amy, and the two of them were quickly lost in their passion.

Dave quickly lost track of time as he was enfolded both physically and emotionally by Amy's presence; the couple began to grow more and more frantic in their kissing, each person's hands rubbing up and down the other's body. The two of them were suddenly interrupted.

"Dave, hurry up and get out of the shower," Dawn called through the door, "I need to wash or we'll be late for school!"

Dave jolted upright, getting up, shutting off the water in the shower and helping Amy to her feet. He quickly towelled himself dry and wrapped the towel around his waist, grabbing his clothes in a bundle.

Turning around to Amy, Dave saw her standing completely naked still; she shrugged at him and mouthed the words 'no towel' at him. Dave cast around for a towel, but was dismayed to see that there wasn't one around. Dave indicated that she should stay there and walked towards the bathroom door. Opening it he saw Dawn waiting outside. As soon as he was out she tried to get past him but he blocked her way and closed the door behind him.

"You might want to give it a minute," he said to Dawn; she impatiently tried to get round him.

"Come on," she said, grabbing his arm, "We'll be late."

Dave desperately tried to stop her, but she was insistent.

"What are you hiding in there?" she said.

Dave was about to explain that Amy was in there when Dawn poked him in the ribcage, fingers flying around his torso.

Having the element of surprise, Dawn caught her brother off guard and he collapsed to the floor, laughing uncontrollably. Dawn took the opportunity to yank the door open.

"Don't... open..." Dave said a little too late.

As the door opened all the way both Amy and Dawn froze. Amy's eyes shot open in shock. The moment lasted for a full second before she desperately tried to cover herself.

"Oh..." Dawn said, "Oh!"

A grin spread across her face and she gave Dave a shove before going back into her bedroom. Dave got up and quickly grabbed a towel for Amy. She yanked it from his hands and began to towel her hair off.

"I'm so sorry," Dave said, "I tried to tell her."

Amy removed the towel from around her head and wrapped it around her torso. She treated Dave to one of her warm smiles.

"That's alright Dave," she replied coolly, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and giving him a kiss. Dave glanced at his watch and saw they only had ten minutes until they had to leave.

"Shit!" he cried and bolted to his room, hurriedly grabbing clean underwear and clothes from his cupboard and pulling them on. Amy arrived in his room and selected items of clothing from her overnight bag, the very definition of elegance. Slowly she began to get dressed. Dave managed to get dressed and grabbed his wallet and phone from the bedside table.

Dashing to the bathroom Dave was relieved to see Dawn was already out of the shower. He brushed his teeth as fast as he could and sprinted downstairs to grab his keys and some money. Yanking the front door open he was surprised to notice that it was raining torrentially, he had forgotten about that.

His phone took this moment to ring; he flipped it open.

"Hello?"

"It's Mike," a gruff voice replied on the other end, still thick with fatigue.

"Hi Mike, I'm on my way."

"No need," Mike said, cutting Dave short, "School's closed again."

Dave let out a sigh of relief; he thanked Mike for the news and ended the call. He shouted the news upstairs to Dawn and Amy, who emulated his relief. Pouring a bowl of cereal, Dave sat down and began to eat his breakfast in silence.

After five minutes Dawn and Amy arrived downstairs, looking far more human than Dave felt. Amy chose to sit next to Dave, and Dawn strategically picked his other side, giving him a good morning hug and pecking him on the cheek.

"Sorry about earlier," she said to both Amy and Dave.

Dave gave her a pat on the leg.

"That's fine," he said, "What are you going to do today?"

"I've already phoned Jo, we're going to go see a film," Dawn replied, "She should get here in half an hour."

The three of them finished off their breakfast, chatting idly. Dave collected the bowls from the table and stacked them up in the dish washer. The three of them made their way to the front room and watched some morning television until they heard a car horn sound outside above the rain.

Dawn opened the front door and looked at the ten yard gap between the door and Jo's flashy sports car in dismay. Dave told her to wait and went to grab an umbrella from his room.

"Here, take this," he said, handing her the umbrella, "You don't want to get wet."

Dawn gave him a crushing hug and walked down the path, popping the umbrella open. Dave closed the door and went back to the front room with Amy.

"You're such a nice brother," she said to him, beginning to trace patterns in his arm with her finger.

"What d'you mean?" he asked.

"My brother's a shit to me," Amy replied, paying very close attention to his forearm, "You treat your sister really well."

"Thanks," Dave replied.

"No, you don't get it," Amy replied. "Your sister really loves you, I can tell. You do everything for her and you never want anything back."

"I'm not that nice!" Dave replied, feeling that Amy was exaggerating. He started to feel embarrassed at the amount of attention she was paying him.

"Yes you are, don't lie!" Amy cried, poking him in the chest, "You let that girl walk all over you!"

He was now beginning to feel a bit annoyed.

"If you don't let up, I'm going to have to prove to you that I'm not very nice at all!" said Dave.

Amy relented.

"Ok, you win," she said, "But you can't threaten for shit."

Dave snorted and lay back to watch TV with Amy. She quickly grew restless and started shifting around.

"You know, since school's cancelled we could go back to bed," she said, resting her head on Dave's shoulder.

"But I'm not that tired anymore," he replied.

Amy ran her fingers through Dave's hair, leaning closer until her lips were brushing his ears.

"Who said anything about sleeping?"

At that Dave instantly felt a twitch in his jeans. Amy jumped up and grabbed his hand, dragging him out of the room and up the stairs.

As Amy opened the door to his room and threw herself on the bed Dave swallowed in apprehension. Amy wasted no time in ripping off the top and bottom she had only just put on. Dave stood entranced by his girlfriend in the simple cotton bra and panty set for a few seconds before pulling his own top off and kicking off his jeans. Before Amy could take off her undergarments Dave was on the bed next to her, grabbing her head between his hands and planting a kiss on her lips.

Amy was always the first to introduce her tongue, and this case was no exception. Her tongue snaked its way between Dave's lips and proceeded to carry out a thorough search for flaws in Dave's mouth; flicking over his teeth and running over his own tongue.

In the midst of the kissing Dave reached behind Amy's back and was very impressed with himself when he felt the clasp of her bra give way with a click and a twang. Amy giggled,congratulated him and removed it, throwing it across the room. Meanwhile, Dave was beginning to get rock hard, his cock throbbing in his boxers and straining against the fabric. He simply had to release it to the air as he felt the pressure build up. Grabbing the waistband, he ripped his boxers from his midriff and slipped them off completely, adding them to the growing pile of discarded clothes.

Amy began to eye Dave up, grabbing him by his erect shaft and pulling him towards her. She quickly pulled off her own underwear before the damp spot on the bottom grew in size. The panties flew through the air before landing in a jumbled heap. Dave's eyes never left Amy, and before her underwear had even hit the floor he pushed her back on the bed and positioned his head between her thighs.

Dave could feel the warmth being radiated from a mile off. As he moved his face closer he saw beads of moisture pooling around Amy's slit, a tantalising aroma wafted its way towards his nostrils. Amy released a fragrant, almost sickly smell, effectively driving Dave insane with lust. He ran his fingers through her neatly trimmed bush constantly leaning closer. As Amy felt Dave's breath she lost control and placed her hand on the back of his head, forcing him into her.

Dave was surprised by Amy's insistency, but it didn't deter him in the slightest. He began to run his tongue up and down the slit, making his way upwards to circle her clitoris. The pressure Amy put on his skull increased as he teased her. Without further preamble Dave began to force his tongue inside the opening, whilst using his thumb to tease Amy's clit. As he worked his tongue further inside Dave was aware of the juices which Amy was producing; they began to flow steadily, running down his tongue.

The taste was indescribable, and the heady musk which accompanied it made Dave begin to feel light-headed. Amy was obviously feeling a similar effect, as she began to groan and pant above him. He continued with renewed vigour, determined to push her over the edge. He pulled his tongue out of her slit, and began to run it back and forth across Amy's clitoris in place of his thumb. Amy's groans grew louder at this.

"Uh..." she moaned, forcing Dave's face yet harder into her cunt. Dave began to feel starved for oxygen, but did not stop to take a breath. At this point Amy was very close to an orgasm, her legs were trembling and her eyes were screwed shut. Dave moved his left hand to Amy's stomach and pushed her down; the first and second fingers of his second hand made their way to Amy's slit and took position where his tongue had been moments before.

This was the final straw for Amy and she finally tipped over, bucking her hips wildly and thrashing around on Dave's bed for several seconds. She finally collapsed backwards, saying nothing for a full minute before sitting up and thrusting her tongue into Dave's mouth, the taste of herself on Dave's tongue doing nothing but spur her on.

Amy, having finally recovered from her orgasm, grabbed Dave and pushed him down onto the bed. Sliding down his torso she planted kisses along his chest and navel, finally making her way down to his fully erect penis and taking it in her hands.

"I guess I should repay you in kind," she said to him, playfully teasing him.

"Please hurry," Dave said urgently, the mounting pressure built within him and he felt like there wasn't enough blood for his brain and his cock. Not one to hold back, Amy promptly began to place several kisses on the head of Dave's cock. His leant his head back and closed his eyes in pleasure as the sensation of her lips tickled him. She stopped the kissing and gently slid the tip inside of her mouth, wrapping her lips tightly around the shaft.

Dave let out a moan as he felt her soft mouth envelop him, her tongue started to dance around the head as she slid the shaft ever deeper into her mouth. Dave's groans grew in volume as he felt himself bottom out, the head of his cock hitting the back of Amy's throat. She let most of it slide out, but left the tip in, teasing it non stop with her lithe tongue.