In a Class of His Own Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The front of her corset was quite sheer - it revealed more than it covered. I could feel the pressure of her little breasts against my chest. I kissed her back, and undid another couple of hooks.

She didn't say a word. No moans, no sighs. I kissed her neck, and her shoulders, while I unfastened another half dozen hooks. I caressed her back - a little more of it was exposed every time another hook came undone.

Finally, the last one came free, and that intoxicating garment began to slide towards the floor. Danuta's breasts were small, but her nipples stood high and proud. I bent my head to give them the attention they were due.

I came back to my senses a few moments later. It was December, and this lovely girl was stark naked in my living room. I picked her up, and carried her to my bedroom. On the way, she buried her face in my shoulder, and clung to me tightly.

In terms of body shape, it would be difficult to imagine someone more different from Liz. Danuta was taller, leaner. Where Liz was all tits and ass, Danuta was slim, a sylph, or a nymph. But in terms of facial beauty, it was no contest.

I placed Danuta in my bed, and hurried to rid myself of my clothing. When I joined her under the sheets, I caught sight of the clock on my nightstand.

- "Happy New Year." I said.

Her only response was to kiss me.

Her pussy tasted sweet. She had tiny outer labia, and she had shaved virtually everywhere. When she came, her entire body shivered, and she clamped her thighs around my head. But she didn't make a sound.

She watched me, fascinated, as I skinned on a condom. When I placed the head of my cock between her nether lips, Danuta seemed to be holding her breath.

- "Relax." I said, and I kissed her.

She was very, very, tight. It took almost a dozen stops and starts before I was able to get my cock fully lodged inside her.

Amazing. That's the only word I can think of to describe the sensation of sliding the length of my shaft into Danuta. She clung to me like a limpet, arms and legs wrapped around my body, pulling me deeper.

I groaned as I came. Danuta made the first sound I could remember since we had arrived at my place.

- "Ohh." she said.

I was in love, in the early hours of the 1st of January.

***

I asked Liz to meet me at the coffee shop. She would know that I didn't intend a sexual encounter. I was surprised by how tired she looked.

- "Are you alright, Liz?" I asked.

- "No. The holidays always wipe me out." she said. "My family ... never mind. That isn't why you asked me here. What's going on?"

She knew. I have no idea how, but Liz knew.

- "I went to Antonia's wedding -" I began.

- "And you met someone."

- "I did. How did you know?"

- "Weddings." said Liz, with a shake of her head. "That's how I met my husband."

- "I wasn't planning to." I said.

- "No. I know." said Liz. "But when you didn't call me on the 1st, I had a feeling something was up."

- "Liz ..."

- "Tell me the truth, Chris." she said. "What do you think of me?"

For a moment, it was like Moe was whispering in my ear. 'Tell her the truth'.

- "Liz - you are one of the sexiest women I've ever met. You have a body ... I'm sorry, but whenever I see you naked, or even semi-clothed, I just want to throw you on the floor and fuck you. Sorry - that's a bit crude."

"But I also enjoy your company." I hastened to add. "I had a good time whenever I was with you. But ..."

- "I have two daughters." she said.

- "Yes." I said. "That's an issue. But maybe not for the reason you think. I love Marianne. She's a wonderful girl. You should be very proud of her. But here's the real problem, Liz: I never thought of Marianne as my daughter. I see my students as little brothers, and little sisters."

Liz was looking at me, blinking rapidly.

"I know." I said. "It sounds weird to me, too. I love you, and I love your oldest daughter. I suspect that I'll fall in love with Claudia too, next year. But .."

- "You don't have to explain, Chris." said Liz.

She got it. I don't think that I did a great job of explaining it, but Liz did a fantastic job of understanding. I think both of us knew that we couldn't have gone on indefinitely. Eventually, we would have made another mistake, and people would have found out.

As bad as it would have been for me, and my career, it would have been worse for Liz and especially for her daughters. Kids can be cruel - hell, adults can be cruel. But Marianne and Claudia would have suffered, because their Mom was fucking their teacher.

Our relationship wasn't built to last. Perhaps we were fortunate to be able to end it before we got caught.

Now I was looking forward to having a 'normal' relationship. It seemed like a long time since I'd had one.

*****