In a Different League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We would never know, but what I did know was that the plan that Sharon had outlined to me after the most feral fuck I could ever imagine was soon to be put into action.

Her calmness of thought as she outlined her idea was completely at odds with the utterly primal coupling that preceded it. She called the attic room we were in her 'Romper Room' and it was graced by a huge central bed with all sorts of infernal machines ranged around it. I hoped I would get to see some in action, but others would maybe best be avoided. It was the third time I had been in that room, but the action had never ben so fevered.

Sharon was in her long boots, leather skirt and body harness. Her head and wrists were restrained on a metal t-frame by leather bands, her legs held wide apart by a spreader bar around her ankles. Her magic wand was on a tripod, pressed against her clit and her fat nipples were clamped so hard it made me wince just to look at them. She shook and screamed as I took her up the back way and she worked out her frustrations at being left high and dry in the car park and I transposed Cameron into her place.

When she flooded out over the head of the Hitachi, I was on my knees, drinking in her juices as she shuddered to a climax and I finished myself off, hammering into her wide open mouth until I shot my load down Cameron's throat. This woman I was fucking was not Sharon Johnson -- it was Cameron Morton and when I dragged her by the hair into the shower and pissed my cum from her face, it was my stepmother staring up at me, not her.

It was certainly Sharon pissing on me a few minutes later though, and I now had another little perversion to enjoy to go with my new-found love of smoky blowjobs.

Then we showered, dried ourselves and went again in a little more restrained fashion before she told me her plan. It sounded perfect to me. Now it was just down to timing and when she could arrange it.

It was three weeks to the night when Sharon casually took my erection from her mouth and sat down hard on me. "Oh, did I tell yer we're on fer termorrer night. Best get practisin', hadn't ya!"

I never knew it was possible to feel relief and panic simultaneously in equal measures.

We went through the plan once more after we were done and if I had barely slept for weeks, I certainly didn't sleep that night with the woman I was about to fuck anonymously lying two doors away from me.

I made sure I was on time at Sharon's, an hour earlier than Cameron was due. Richard would be deep in the embrace of Madame Paradis in Bordeaux by then and not for the first time, I tried to imagine what he got up to that even Sharon baulked at.

Sharon gave me a glass of wine. "No beer, don't want you stopping fer wee-wees and Cam's not into golden showers like me."

That was a disappointment for me then.

When Cameron arrived, I was secreted in a walk-in wardrobe off the Romper Room. It had been specially adapted for Richard so that he could watch Sharon get up to all sorts of mischief without revealing himself to whoever she was with. There was a two-way mirror in the door and a comfortable high-backed chair with speakers in the wings to relay every sound made in the main room. I now sat in that chair, the only difference being that I was not secured to it hand and foot as Richard would usually be.

Sharon was in her finery -- a leather harness that somehow managed to enhance her breasts, her thigh-length boots and long red gloves. Her hair was up in a chignon, held within a long silver tube. She was straight out of a fetish movie and I couldn't wait to get going.

When she led Cameron into the room, my hands gripped the chair arms. It was now real. My stepmother was once again a few feet from me, but this time there would be no police sirens to interrupt proceedings. The only thing that may interrupt them would be my own cowardice, but Sharon had gone to a lot of trouble to arrange the evening and I needed my retribution with Cameron.

Any cracks in my resolve evaporated when Cameron took off her overcoat. Beneath it, she wore a deep red basque that like Sharon's outfit accentuated her magnificent cleavage. There were suspenders and stockings and I sucked in breath at the sight of my favourite pair of burgundy boots.

The first time I had seen them together, I hadn't known the other woman was Sharon. This time, there was no mistaking her as she and Cameron kissed and I held my breath at the sight of my stepmother, mere feet away in the embrace of a woman I had shared so many amazing moments with.

Cameron broke their clinch and I flinched as her voice came to me through the speakers in the chair. "Been a while Shaz. I'm looking forward to all the mystery and intrigue! I thought that bloody man of mine would never leave today. Thought I was going to have to cancel. God, Shaz, why did I marry that fucking idiot."

I bristled at her words. I wasn't that close to my father, but the only thing he was an idiot for was marrying Cameron Morton. I half expected a diatribe against me to follow, but she changed the subject quickly.

"So come on, I'm dying to know what naughty plans you have in store for me. I hope that t-frame has something to do with it, and I can't wait to find out who your nice young man is. God, I've missed going down the estate on a Friday -- I was so fucked off the other week when we got rumbled. Someone was just about to plug in and go when the balloon went up."

Sharon laughed. "Yeah, we was all left a bit high'n'dry, weren't we? Shame coz he was a new geezer about to team up wiff yer. He's a bit of alright!"

"Ah well, maybe next time, eh?"

Sharon bit her lip and glanced at the two-way mirror. "Yeah, never know yer luck. Anyway, never mind the past, let's concentrate on the now and what I got planned for me old mate Cammie, eh?"

"Yes indeed. Oh come on, Shaz love -- I'm hanging out here. Raymond barely gets me to first base these days. I've worn out three vibes since I got hitched and I just need a damned good seeing to."

Sharon grinned. "Oh, you'll get that, Cammie. Right, let's get ya all tied and tethered, shall we. Left arm first, now the right. Ok, comfy? Right, let's get this collar round yer neck. Great. Now the spreader bar."

My heart began to beat faster as Sharon secured Cameron to the frame. She was bent forward at the waist and I thought back to the night when she was in a similar posture, but over the back seat of the car. Now it was about to happen. At least it would in the next half hour or so, but a few other things had to play out first.

Cameron groaned as Sharon deftly fitted a tight blindfold to her. "Oh, fuck Shaz -- come on -- at least let me see the action."

"Uh-uh. All the more fun not knowin' what's gonna happen next. Gonna be memorable though. Just gonna tease yer a bit first ter get them juices flowin'!"

"They already are, Shaz! Fucking hell, come on girl, let me watch it, please!"

Sharon let out an exasperated sigh. "If you're gonna be a naughty girl..."

She fitted a ball-gag to Cameron, who shuddered and shook in her bonds in frustration. I shook in trepidation, as that was my call to arms.

It was time.

"Right, now yer quiet, we can begin. Don't worry, I'll leave some for you. Ooh, 'ere 'e comes now. Hello, 'andsome!"

I walked into the room and Sharon winked at me then bent down towards Cameron. "He's the quiet type. Don't say much, but then most blokes don't have much ter say anyways, do they? He does it wiff actions not words, Cammie!"

That was my second cue. I took a deep breath and ran a hand over Cameron's bare buttocks. After Sharon's, they felt soft and a little flabby. I gave them each a sharp slap and she let out a little squeal into her gag. I moved behind her and began to squeeze them, again thinking of the last time I had touched them and she had given me a thumbs up. I ran my erection up between her buttocks and her entire body stiffened.

Sharon leaned towards her again. "Nice, eh? Remember you did this to me last year, 'fore yer got married? Fuck, it were great Cam. I've been dying to do it to you ever since. Gonna be a blast!"

I ran my hands up the sides of Cameron's silky basque and gripped her ample waist, my cock still between her cheeks. I grimaced as I squeezed her breasts and nodded to Sharon's. I mouthed three words to her.

"Not as nice."

After all the lusting I had done over them, they felt soft and even more flabby than her buttocks. As someone once said, maybe it is best not to meet your heroes. I gave her fat nipples a tug and moved back around to begin phase two.

That involved Sharon sucking on me noisily and enthusiastically right in front of Cameron's blindfolded face. When I was nice and wet, she took me in her hand and ran my erection across Cameron's cheeks, slapping her face with it and tapping it against her gagged mouth. Cameron's nostrils flared and she shook in her frame again as frustration and desire racked her body. It almost felt like it was someone else, not me, as time and again Sharon lubricated me, then with a grin continued her assault on Cameron until she was muttering muffled obscenities into her gag.

I then took Sharon from behind, her pudenda inches from Cameron, who now would be able to smell her pussy as I slid into her. She would hear all the lovely, liquid noises that emanated from Sharon as she told her just how good I was and how good it felt to be fucked by such a lovely young man.

After ten minutes of torment for Cameron, I finally got one of my longstanding wishes to come true, but it didn't seem anywhere as good as ticking off my bucket listers with Sharon. She removed Cameron's gag and held me as I slid into her mouth.

There was no great feeling of triumph as my stepmother began to suck on me. Just the thought that she was nowhere near as good as Sharon. She may have talked herself up when she tormented me, but now it was all playing out for real, there was nothing special about her and I began to wonder why I had lusted over her.

I let her play with me for a few minutes before Sharon indicated to me to move back behind her. She ground herself into Cameron's face as I got into position. I was tempted to give her a tap on the buttock and ask her if I may continue but didn't want to give the game away too early. Sharon and I had decided how it was going to end and I was going to make sure we went to script.

Cameron screamed into Sharon's pussy as I went in hard, again squeezing her tits. I held her there as she pressed hard back against me, obviously desperate for me to get going. Her muscles rippled and squeezed and muffled moans emanated from between Sharon's legs.

Sharon knelt down. "You want it, Cammie?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"How much?"

"Oh for God's sake woman, I'm fucking gagging for it. For fuck's sake, make this bastard fuck me, not just poke it in there and leave it!"

"You really want 'im ter fuck you?"

The single word was hissed out through gritted teeth. "Yes!"

"Then tell 'im, Cammie. Tell the nice gentleman what yer want!"

"All right, if you insist." Cameron took a deep breath. "So, young man -- I assume you are young. Would you now do me the great favour of fucking me into the middle of next week? So if it is not too much to ask..." The last three words came out in an almost hysterical shriek. "Fucking fuck me!"

Sharon kissed her on the nose. "Since yer asked nicely!"

I wanted to go at her like a dog in heat, but I knew she wanted that as well, so I started slowly, still tormenting and teasing her, pulling her nipples, squeezing her breasts. For the next fifteen minutes, Sharon gave me silent instructions as I fucked my blindfolded stepmother, indicating when to go hard, when to back off and when to pull out altogether. At one stage, I sat between her splayed legs and licked at her while Sharon kept me hard with her mouth.

All through her ordeal, her body shook and she strained at her bonds, the short chains that attached the leather bands to the t-frame rattling, her vivid curses turning the air blue. I wished I could look into her eyes but that would have to wait for the end-game, and we were not done yet.

When I eased back into her, I began to up the ante and really go at it. Sharon indicated for me to put my thumb in her anus and sucked on it for me until it was coated in her saliva. I thrust it into Cameron and she screamed obscenities in that posh voice until she was almost hoarse.

Then she commanded me to stick my cock in there and I needed no extra bidding. It was the first thing that she demanded that I had complied with and I went in hard, my left hand fingering her clit. When she screamed that her 'fucking useless husband' couldn't fuck her like that, I gave her a few more sharp slaps on her buttocks and tore into her as the frame rattled and creaked under the onslaught and her cries became ever more shrill.

Sharon watched it all with barely disguised glee, grinning at my feral assault, clapping her hands and bouncing energetically on the spot when I did something that elicited a response from Cameron. She was like a kiddie in a sweet-shop as she urged me on with hand-signals to ever greater depravities.

It was almost a relief when Cameron tilted her head back. Her voice seemed to be wrenched from her throat. "Fucking coming. Oh fuck, I feel like I'm going to fly apart. This is fucking amazing. Oh, God who is this boy? He's bloody incredible, Shaz!" She tailed off into incoherent cries and moans as she shook and spasmed in my grip as wave after wave crashed over her. She was rigid in my arms as one last cry rent the air, then went as limp as a rag doll as I kept going far longer than I should have.

Sharon had conducted me as if she were in front of an orchestra at the Royal Albert Hall. Cameron hung from the t-frame panting for breath, her short hair matted with sweat, bodily fluids running down her thighs.

What happened next was down to pure timing and my big moment was at hand. I was now bursting to come and thanked my experience with Sharon that I had lasted so long. She held a hand out towards me and mouthed one word.

"Ready?"

I stepped forward.

I was ready.

She took my erection in a gloved hand and eased the fingers of the other under Cameron's blindfold, then ran my rock-hard cock around Cameron's face one last time. As we had rehearsed, she leaned down and whispered in Cameron's ear. "He might be quiet, Cammie, but he got you off good and proper, didn't he?"

Her voice was a hoarse rasp. "Fuck yeah. Come on, let me feel it, Shaz. Let me see him as he comes all over me!"

"'E just wants to say one fing to ya before he shoots his load, don't ya big boy?"

Sharon began to jerk my cock and at the same time ripped the blindfold from Cameron's eyes. As she blinked at the sudden burst of light, I leaned over her.

"Good evening, stepmother. I hope you enjoyed that. Am I still in a different league?"

With a feral grunt, I came in a long, looping arc over her left cheek, up into her hair. Her mouth was wide open in shock and my second spurt landed right on target as she gasped in amazement. It was my turn to shake and spasm as at last I got to see her face covered in my cum. My only disappointment was that due to her posture in the t-frame, it dripped down onto the hardwood floor, not her soft, yielding tits.

In complete shock, she looked from Sharon to me then back again. "Fucking hell, you devious little bitch, Johnson. Never told me you were into cradle robbing! How the fuck did you arrange this?"

Then she looked back at me and blew a cum bubble. "And as for you, little boy. Yes -- youare in a different league. Fuck me, how many nights have I wasted rubbing one out by myself when I could have had that kind of treatment two doors away?"

She shook her tethered hands. "Untie me Shaz, darling. Then lick every drop of this lovely boy's cum from me and feed it back to me -- then I'll start making up for lost time."

I gazed down into her blue eyes as they burned up into mine. There would be no making up for lost time. It had been building since I gripped her breasts and I had made my mind up as I hammered into her from behind. This was it -- a once-only performance to prove my worth.

"Forget it Cameron. I've proved my point. Stick to the industrial estate -- I reckon it's about your level. Don't worry, I'm moving out next week into my own flat, so I won't be staring at you anymore."

I winked at Sharon, who stood open mouthed, hands on her hips. "See you Wednesday for your next delivery Shaz. Thanks for setting that up -- most cathartic. You're a class act unlike someone I could mention. I'll leave you to clean up the amateur slapper there but if it was my decision, I'd leave her hanging there all night."

I walked out of the room wondering if I had just burned my boats with Sharon. I sincerely hoped not but if I had, then so be it. I'd had my moment with Cameron and it felt so much better to just walk out and leave her to it.

As I closed the door, I almost burst out laughing at Cameron's indignant cry.

"Fucking stupid little boy. Aren't you're a bit late for April Fool's!"

My clothes were in Sharon's bedroom and I had a quick rinse and dressed myself. I had the key to the music shop in my pocket. There was no way I was going back to the house. I grabbed some beers on the way and let myself in. There was a bench in the office I had slept on before and it would do for the night. Besides, I was so pumped I doubted I would sleep. I'd probably put headphones on and play all night.

It was an hour later when a text came in from Sharon and I was in full flow.

Fuck me, matey -- I never expected that ;o) Good on ya! Looks like I got an ex-friend and I had to finish by hand, but I forgive ya! See ya Weds and Tom -- you are not in a different league -- you are playing a different fucking game, m8! xxx

I replied.Sorry about leaving you in the lurch -- will make it up to you, honestly. I have you to thank for teaching me the game. I've a lot more to learn. You're a diamond, Sharon Johnson xxx

I hit an overdriven A minor chord and resolved to give Sondra a ring in the morning. After all, she had said to give her a booty call if I fancied.

It hadn't been four months, but I was pretty sure I could find her G-spot this time.

Author's Note

Anyone who has read my nonsense over the last few years may be aware that from time to time, I like to bring back characters from my earlier works. Or more to the point, they invite themselves back. Sharon first appeared in the opening scene of my 2019 story, Counter Surveillance and I intended her to be a rough, hard-nosed gold-digger with no scruples or morals. As I developed her, I grew to like her and increased her role in the story and made her a more sympathetic character than I first envisaged.

She has been nagging me for more action for a while now and this tale seemed suitable for her to make a comeback.

Shaz is an amalgamation of a few current British porn stars, so if you need any visual aids, Google a few and take your pick.