In a New Neighborhood Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen could not believe his nerve. He was looking at her like if she was a piece of meat. He may be used to little white sluts responding favorably to that kind of treatment, Karen thought, but not her. "Never!" she yelled out as she passed him.

"I know you want some of this big black dick!" Jason yelled back as Karen closed her door behind her. She was breathing heavily. She hated that man so much! She felt so dirty from being talked to like that that she needed a shower. As she peeled off her bottoms, though, she noticed that her panties stuck to her pussy, and it wasn't from the sweat. 'What the hell?' she thought to herself. She couldn't possibly have gotten wet just now. Despite her denial, the overpowering smell of her arousal quickly filled the small bathroom as she removed her clothes. Karen dismissed it as a lack of sex from the night before, when she had been horny, and stepped into the cold shower.

That night, Karen could barely hear what Eric was saying. Something about work. She was so angry about what Jason had said to her. How could he talk to her like that? At one point, Karen even interrupted Eric just to comment on how despicable Jason was, even though Eric had not been talking about Jason at all. She ignored Eric's puzzled look and served herself more wine.

Chapter 5: Karen's View

Karen was ecstatic. Steph would finally arrive that day. The past few weeks had been close to unbearable. Eric had been working late nights, and the few times she had run into Jason (with or without his friends) he had hit on her in a vulgar manner. With Steph here, she would have a companion and wouldn't feel so vulnerable around the apartment complex.

Karen ran to the door as the doorbell rang and opened the door for her friend. Shrieks and hugs were exchanged by the two beautiful girls as they greeted each other. The tour of the small apartment only took a few minutes and Steph put her stuff in the guest room. Karen showed Steph the apartment complex from the balcony, and she was relieved that neither Jason nor his friends were outside. After the preliminary tour, Steph changed into more appropriate clothes for this kind of weather and the lack of AC in the apartment, which meant shorts and a tank top. She had always been gifted with a slim body, which highlighted her nice tits, despite only going to the gym occasionally. The two girls sat down and spent the next couple of hours catching up, talking about Eric and Mark, and gossiping in general.

A few hours later, once it was almost dark, Eric called Karen. Karen picked up, somewhat tipsy. The girls had been drinking wine for some time while they had been talking. Eric was glad the girls were having fun, he had been hoping to have dinner with them on Steph's first night but it was going to be a long night at the office. After Karen hung up, Steph asked if they take the drinking outside for a bit so she could smoke. Karen gladly agreed seeing as it would be slightly cooler outside rather than inside, and the girls made their way to the common patio, glasses and bottle in hand.

The girls were having so much fun drinking and talking in the patio they barely noticed time fly by. It had been dark for quite some time when Jason, Shawn and another of his friends (who Karen later remembered had been called Julius by Jason the day they first moved in) came up to them. As always, they were wearing nothing but basketball shorts and sneakers, making Karen wonder if they even owned shirts. "Hey, Karen! What's up, girl?" Jason asked as the guys walked up and, uninvited, grabbed some seats next to the girls.

Karen rolled her eyes and tried to communicate visually to Steph that these were the guys she had warned her about. But either because of the alcohol or something else, Steph wasn't paying much attention to her. Karen realized that Steph was in some sort of shocked state, staring wide-eyed at Shawn's hulking figure as he sat next to her and started talking to her. Karen could not make out what Shawn was saying to Steph since Jason began talking to her at the same time. "It's a great night to be having some drinks out here, isn't it? Let us join you for a bit." He said as he pulled some cold brews from a six pack and passed them around to his friends. Julius took his while talking on his phone and went inside, leaving Jason and Shawn with the two girls. Karen would normally have stood up and left but she looked over and saw that Steph was already talking to Shawn and the wine was making her feel more sociable and relaxed than normal.

"Only if you can behave like a gentleman." Karen warned while serving herself some more wine.

"Why? That's no fun. Anyone can be a gentleman but it takes a real man to ruffle your feathers." Jason bragged, making Karen laugh drunkenly, despite herself.

Karen and Jason actually talked for some time, mostly the basics about each other, such as where they were from, among other things. Jason was not as rude as usual, which disarmed Karen a bit. It turns out that Jason had lived at the apartment complex for several years now. He even told her that there were some very good places to eat and go out for drinks in this otherwise run-down neighborhood. Karen was keenly interested in what he was saying and paid close attention, asking questions about the things Jason was telling her. At that point, Shawn and Steph joined their conversation as well.

After talking for a bit between the four of them, Jason made a small toast to having drinks with these beautiful girls. Jason even proposed to the girls that they go out for drinks some night at this club nearby. Karen hit one of Jason's large, tattooed arms and reminded him she was married, all while laughing.

"He can come too. Why not? Can't he dance?" Jason replied. Karen actually considered that this might not be such a bad idea. Eric needed a break from work and god knows Karen needed some dancing. They agreed they would go out one day in the weekend, Eric included.

As they kept talking, Karen noticed that Steph had been quiet for a while now. She wasn't smiling anymore either, kind of like if she was just staring ahead at some fixed point. Karen was quite drunk at that moment and couldn't make out what was going on. Things were getting kind of blurry and the lampposts outside provided little light. Shawn had a big smile on his face, though. Karen dismissed it as Steph just being drunk.

Then, Karen thought she saw some movement under the glass table. She lowered her view and tried to focus on the movement. In her drunken state, she was able to make out something dark moving against Steph's white skin. Karen almost had to hold her hand to her mouth to keep from exclaiming. Shawn has kneading the inside of Steph's thigh, and Steph had this look of being caught like a dear in headlights. Just then, Karen felt something rubbing pleasantly against her back. She turned and saw Jason's arm wrapped around her chair, his large hands rubbing her back. Karen shot up from her chair and said that they had to go. She quickly grabbed a shocked and drunk Steph and took her up to the apartment.

Once inside the apartment, Steph held her face in embarrassment. "What happened back there?" asked Karen, trying not to sound too harsh or judgmental, but surprised nonetheless.

Steph was still holding her face, "Oh my god! I don't know! I don't know what came over me." She began to panic. Karen held her and calmed her down.

After calming down somewhat, Steph went on to explain that when she saw Shawn she was in complete awe of how large and well-defined his body was. When he began talking to her she just found herself responding to him. She said it had been such a long time since a hot guy had hit on her like that.

Karen couldn't believe her ears. "Hot guy? Shawn!? Really??" she asked looking at her friend. Steph replied that she thought he was hot, very much in fact. She confessed she had always been attracted to black guys, especially tall ones with amazing bodies. Even back in the high school they had both attended, Steph recalled getting extremely aroused whenever a visiting basketball team with black players came to their school. Because of the environment in which they grew up, though, that never became an issue and so she had just never really told anyone. Especially not Mark.

The conversation turned to Mark. Steph couldn't stop talking about how guilty she felt about what had just happened. She was engaged after all! Karen asked if things were good with him or whether there had been any problems lately. Steph told her that things had been going great. Obviously work and routine had taken a toll on the excitement and on their once spontaneous sex life, but things weren't bad. She would never cheat on him, she said. She couldn't even believe she let Shawn touch her like that but it was definitely a one-time occurrence; getting the fantasy out of her system before getting married. That kind of thing. Karen told her not to worry, that she hadn't done anything wrong and that all girls are entitled to wanting to feel sexy. This vacation was their time together and they were going to have fun, she shouldn't be so hard on herself.

Suddenly, the front door opened. Eric had arrived from work. Steph went up to greet him, and so that was the end of that conversation for the remainder of the night. Despite having cheered Steph up, Karen could not believe all that she had just heard. How could she have never known all that about her best friend? How could it be possible that her best friend was attracted to black guys? She had kept this secret to herself for so long. And Shawn? Karen could not have imagined a less likely candidate for her hot friend to lay her eyes on.

Later that night, while in bed, the image of a colossal, dark Shawn sitting very close to her skinny, pale, blonde friend, groping her white, creamy thighs, was etched into Karen's mind as she fell into a fitful sleep.

Chapter 6: Eric's View

Eric was excited. He hadn't gone out partying in what seemed like ages. He put on his best shirt and perfume as he finished getting dressed. It was also going be great going out with Karen and Steph. Eric had always thought Steph was Karen's hottest friend by far, and he took every chance he could to flirt with her in a non-aggressive manner. She was always very friendly and flirted back, but they both knew it was just friends teasing each other and that nothing even remotely serious ever came from it. Still, it was nice for Eric to receive attention like that.

Eric was a bit less than excited about the plan for tonight, however. Jason had invited all of them to this club nearby. Apparently, he knew the owner or something. Eric was obviously not thrilled at the prospect of going out with a drug dealer and his gang but the girls had begged to go out, and the place was close by. He also hadn't told Karen about the fact that he had witnessed Jason dealing drugs, and wasn't about to now. The last thing he needed was for her to want to move again with work being as hectic as it had been lately.

The girls, on the other hand, seemed happy to finally go out dancing. For the past week they had basically done tourist stuff around the city and had spent countless hours shopping in the city's different malls. Eric hadn't been able to spend much time with them because of work, but it was finally Friday and he could use a few drinks. His mood perked up significantly once he saw them come out of the bathroom.

Both girls had taken the opportunity to wear and show off the dresses they had bought during the week. They were short (very short), colorful, and accentuated each of their beautiful bodies amazingly. They had taken a long time doing their makeup as well, and looked breathtaking.

All three of them had a few drinks at the apartment before heading out. Eric reflected on how lucky he was, having these two ridiculously hot girls living under his roof, and soon he'd be dancing with both of them. They were all pretty tipsy at this point and headed out, taking a short cab ride to the nearby club.

The club was surprisingly well-decorated, in stark contrast to the low-key entrance on the street. It also boasted very good speakers, given how they were blasting out hip hop and other dance hits. Several dancing bodies littered the dancefloor and Eric noted that most people there were either black or Hispanic, which seemed to match the demographic of their neighborhood. Eric got some drinks for himself as well as for the two girls and the three of them soon joined the dancing bodies.

Eric was having a great time. Both girls were having fun dancing and didn't mind rubbing up against him playfully. Clearly, the alcohol was clearly having positive effects on all of them.

After dancing for a while, Steph spotted Jason and his friends standing around a low table in the VIP section. Jason waved over to them, inviting them to join them. With all the alcohol and the pleasant time he was having, Eric didn't mind at all. When Steph proposed they go over, Eric found himself nodding as Karen looked to him to see what he thought. The bouncer let them into the VIP area and they headed over to Jason's table, which was crammed with expensive alcohol bottles and mixers. Jason was standing next to two black guys which he introduced to Eric as Shawn and Julius, though the girls already seemed to know them. Eric didn't make much of that fact as he was soon distracted by Jason telling him to serve himself whatever he wanted from the table.

It took very little time of them all mingling for Shawn to approach Steph. After talking for a bit, he simply took her hand and led her to the dancefloor. Eric noticed the apprehension on her face look but saw that she followed him anyways. He even laughed and jokingly whispered to Karen, "What a couple they would make!" and continued laughing. He didn't feel Karen go stiff, but did notice she didn't answer back.

As Eric eagerly served himself from a pricey bottle of vodka, Jason walked up and took Karen's hand. Karen quickly, but subtly, pulled her hand back. From his position, Eric wasn't able to see either that exchange or the look Karen shot Jason. Jason suddenly called out to Eric, "Yo, Eric! I'm gonna take this little lady out to the dancefloor. Help yourself to all the drinks you want."

"Umm, ok." Eric answered, though Jason hadn't really waited on his response. He looked at this tall, dark, well-built man taking his sexy little wife by the hand, not sure that he liked what he was seeing. The contrast between the two of them was astonishing. He decided to keep drinking.

Finding himself alone, he began talking to Julius who was actually not unpleasant to talk to. Julius went on to tell him about himself, even going as far as revealing to Eric that he had been in prison. For tax evasion he claimed, though Eric suspected that wasn't the real reason. After talking for quite some time, he looked out to the dance floor to see how the girls were doing.

Eric spotted Steph first, and he was extremely surprised by what he saw. He knew Steph loved dancing and could be quite flirty, but he did not expect to see her dancing like that with someone that wasn't her fiancée, especially with a black guy like Shawn. She was backing her ass up shamelessly against this behemoth that towered above her. His hands roamed wildly all over, caressing the different parts of her body. Steph's face betrayed how much she was enjoying herself. Even though they had gone out together several times, Eric had never been very close friends with Mark. Despite that, Eric felt a little bad for him at the moment. He didn't think Mark would be very happy if he saw his fiancée at that moment. Eric was also slightly jealous because it wasn't him dancing that way with Steph. Judging by the fun she seemed to be having, he doubted he'd get a chance to that night, either.

He then scanned the room looking for Karen. It took him considerably longer to find her but he did, and she was still dancing with Jason. Since they were farther away from him, however, it was harder to see what was going on. The alcohol didn't help. They were dancing close though, that was for sure. Eric felt a pang of jealousy which almost drove him to walk up to them and take Karen. Almost. Even drunk, Eric was intimidated by Jason's size and the fact that he was, after all, a drug dealer. Besides, unlike Steph, Karen's look on her face appeared much more serious, concentrated even.

When Karen glanced in Eric's direction, her eyes quickly shot up and she moved away from Jason. Eric saw her say something to him and they both walked back to the table. Her face was a bit flushed and her skin shone, showing a hint of perspiration from her exertions on the dancefloor. She approached Eric and gave him a kiss, asking whether he was having fun. Meanwhile, Jason went over to talk to Julius. Karen was definitely tipsy, if not drunk, and dragged Eric to the dance floor before he could answer.

As they were dancing, Eric was about to ask Karen how dancing with Jason had been, but was interrupted by her question, "Have you seen, Steph?" Eric mentioned she had been dancing with Shawn, but neither of them could see her around. Karen sent her a text, but there wasn't a response. Eric said she was probably out getting a smoke, she'd surely be back. Eric was so horny from watching his wife and Steph dance that he honestly wasn't so concerned with Steph's absence. He wanted to grind up on his hot wife and then take her home for some much-needed sex. He could tell she was feeling frisky, which Eric assumed was because of all the drinks.

Karen was getting anxious about her friend, though. "Babe, I'm going to go look for her outside. You go see if she's by the bar or the restrooms." she said as she left for the main exit. Eric was left standing alone once again. The night was not going his way. He downed his drink and went off to look for Steph.

Chapter 7: Karen's View

Karen was actually worried about her missing friend, but another reason for going outside was that she needed some air. 'Yes, I'm drunk, but that's no excuse for letting Jason do those things to me!' she scolded herself. A draft of warm summer breeze swept over her refreshingly as she stepped outside. There were some people smoking there, but Steph was nowhere to be found.

Karen's mind quickly went back to the dance floor, however. She remembered how she had kept Jason at bay while dancing, not letting him get too close. He had, nevertheless, continued to get close to her to say things to her ear (since the music was so loud they couldn't hear each other any other way), a few jokes that made her laugh, but then he had kept complementing her, how she looked in that dress, how beautiful her eyes were. Before she knew it, he was pressed up against her while facing each other, making her feel so small as he almost carried her dancing. His smell was intoxicating her almost more than the alcohol. She didn't even realize when he had turned her so her back was to him.

"That ass is so tight! You can drive any man crazy with it!" Jason had almost whispered to her ear as he pressed against her back. Suddenly, she felt a large, heavy object press against her ass. Karen couldn't believe it. That couldn't be his dick. It felt like a nightstick inside his pants! Then she remembered what that pretty young girl had yelled out from Jason's apartment some weeks ago. That, along with the unmistakable feeling pressing relentlessly against her ass, confirmed that it was indeed his huge cock. She was so shocked she barely noticed his large hands caressing the bottom of one of her thighs, right below where the short dress ended. The other large hand was creeping along the side of one of her breasts. She did notice how wet her panties were getting, unable to believe it herself. Was she actually pressing her ass back against? What had gotten into her? She was acting like such a slut!