In Another World w/ My Bimbo App Ch. 05

Story Info
The stud is enjoying his party of bimbo adventures!
7.3k words
4.62
9.1k
6

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enjoying the Bimbo Party

Mark Johnson

Dinner cooking on the fire smelled so good. Cally was doing the cooking, my bimbo-elf humming happily as she stirred the stew cooking in the pot held over the flames by a metal tripod. She was skilled at it, for an airhead.

Erotha watched. My busty and young-looking enchanter was the newest member of my bimbo adventuring party. She used to look like a wizened granny, but the Bimbo App had made her eighteen and hot, with huge tits that I loved. She was sitting by the three goblin sex slaves I planned to sell in town.

It wasn't Erotha or Cally I turned to, but Anni. My bimbo-fighter. The first bitch I had transformed into a bimbo. All three of them had been cunts to me, but now they loved me and would do anything for me. They were just slutty airheads so eager to please me.

"So, Anni, what would you like for your reward?" I asked her.

"My reward?" A look of confusion flashed over her cute face. Her red nose swayed around her face, her dainty nose twitching. she had doffed her bikini armor, her big boobs jiggling. "Ooh, ooh, my rewardy reward for being all goody!"

"Yeah." I smiled at her. She was such a cutie. It was hard not to smile at her as she squirmed there. "What do you want me to do to you? I can eat your pussy, fuck your pussy, fuck your ass, or anything else you might like."

She cupped her boobies and asked, "Can I give you titty diddy fuck! Just use my biggie boobies to make your cock go all cummies over my face!" She smiled from ear to ear, her green eyes shining. "Can I! Pleasey please, Master! Can I?"

"Of course," I said. "It's your reward. You get to enjoy it however you want."

"Yay!" She threw her arms around my neck, her big and soft boobs piling into my torso. "I lovey you Master more than all the stars and the trees and the moons and the windows in the wholey world!"

She kissed me with her hot and eager lips. I groaned, savoring her simple love. I believed her wholeheartedly. I loved her, too. She was one of my bimbos. I owned her. I slid my hands down her body and squeezed her rump.

I kneaded her ass as my cock poked against her belly. I felt so good as her tongue danced around in my mouth. It was just a delight to make out with her like this. She felt so good against me. She tasted so amazing. My fingers dug into her rump.

She broke the kiss. "Ooh, ooh, titty diddy fucky time! Just sitty here, Master! Yay!"

I sat down on the stump. It was cool on my ass. She dropped to her knees before me, her big boobs bouncing. She grinned up at me and cupped them together. She was so ready to pleasure me with them. I was so ready to let her.

She hefted those lush mounds and piled them around my cock. She squeezed them about me. I loved how she did that. It felt incredible as she worked them up and down my cock. She massaged them. It was so awesome.

I shuddered at the way that she did that. It was so spectacular. I groaned in delight, enjoying that wonderful way she massaged me. She worked those big breasts up and down my dick. She massaged me with her amazing boobs.

"Yes," I groaned. "Oh, yes, that's so good."

She beamed up at me. "Titties go up and boobies go down! Titties go up and boobies go down!"

"Yeah," I groaned, her silky breasts massaging my cock. My nuts twitched at the wonderful way she massaged me. I sighed in delight, savoring her working those breasts up and down me. I closed my eyes, just wanting to cum on her face. "Oh, yeah, that's amazing."

"Yay!" she squealed and worked her titties up and down my dick faster and fast. My nuts tightened. "So much funny!"

It was so much fun. I loved every second of her working those lush tits up and down my dick. She made me feel incredible. It was fantastic. I groaned, her boobs squeezing around my shaft as she pumped away. The pressure grew and grew in them. I would have so much fun cumming on her face.

I had to commend Anni on her choice. Erotha, Cally, and the three goblin bimbo-slaves watched on with obvious envy. They wanted to be in Anni's place. She was so happy to be doing it. her joy shone from her face as she pumped her boobs up and down my cock.

I loved it. The pleasure built and built. hurtled toward that wondrous moment of climaxing. I would have a huge explosion of bliss. I loved the pleasure that rushed down my shaft toward my balls from her wonderful boobs. It was a delicious moment to enjoy.

"Damn," I groaned. "You're going to get such a face full of cum!"

"Yay! I wanny to have all the cummies. That'll be oh so amazeying. Just so wondermus. Pleasey please, shower me in cummies and jizzies and spunkies and cummies!"

I would. The way she squeezed those tits around my cock was amazing. I savored that wonderful sensation. the pressure swelled and swelled toward that bursting point. The tip of my cock burst with delight every time she slid her tits up.

This time, when she went down, she licked the crown of my cock. She smacked her lips as a shiver of delight raced through me. That was perfect. Just the sort of delight that I was glad to enjoy. She did it to me again and again.

Every time her boobs slid down, her tongue flicked out.

I was in heaven feeling her do that to me. Just reveling in that delight. She was such a wondrous dick licker. It was beautiful having her do that. I groaned with her every stroke. She giggled as she worked her boobs up and down.

"Cummies for me," she cooed and licked my dick again. "Cummies from you!" Another lick.

"Fuck, yes!" I groaned as that did it for me.

The pleasure slammed through my body. I grunted with the pleasure slamming through my mind. Stars erupted across my vision. I loved this passion sweeping through my body. Stars flashed across my vision. It was so amazing. I savored that delight rushing through my flesh.

"Fuck!" I groaned as my jizz splashed across her face.

She opened her mouth wide, my dick pulsing between her boobs. I sprayed her tits with my spunk. The pleasure was intense. It shot through me again and again. I enjoyed every last second of this delight. I savored it sweeping through me. This was the treat that I needed. I reveled in it. I was so glad for it. Just so happy for it to sweep through me.

I groaned with the delight of this moment. A big smile spread on my lips as I enjoyed every second of this rapture. I groaned at the ecstasy shooting through me as I painted her face. I drenched her with my jizz.

"Cummies!" she squealed.

My spunk dripped onto her tits as I shuddered. The pleasure was so intense. It was just perfect. I was so glad for it. A big smile spread on my lips as I leaned back. She gave me such bliss. I shivered with the delight as my orgasm died down.

"Master's nummy yummy cummies!" squealed Anni. She beamed up at me, my pearly spunk running down her cute face. Ropy lines matted her red hair. She rubbed her hands into her face, working my jizz into her skin like it was a moisturizer. "All mine!"

"All yours," I groaned. "Erotha, how's dinner coming."

"It's not cumming, but it's ready to eat!" answered Erotha. An adorable look crossed her face as she struggled with a thought. "I don't think dinner can cum."

"Nope," I said. "My bad. Let's eat! Dish it up. I'm starving!"

"Yesy siry sir, Master!" She beamed at me, her huge tits swaying back and forth. God, she was gorgeous. So much better than that hag who had attacked me. I was so glad that I had this busty cutie in my party.

She dished up a bowl and handed it over to me. I took it from her with a big smile. It was so good to take it. I was so glad for it. I spooned it up and groaned. It was really good. Savory and warm. Just the sort of thing to eat in the woods.

Erotha spooned up bowls for the goblin bimbo-slaves, for Anni, and for Cally. My bimbo-elf ate it, but she picked around the dried beef. Anni took that eagerly. She looked so happy with cum drying on her face. Little flakes of silver drifted from her as she ate.

Finally, Erotha dished up her own. I enjoyed this so much. I was having a good time eating the meal. I spooned up seconds for myself. I was enjoying this new world immensely. So what if I wasn't in the real world.

This one had sexy bimbo-elves that looked like busty, blonde versions of Arwen from the Lord of the Rings movies. And I got to fuck her. Got to eat her pussy out and dump my cum in her. Maybe I'd breed her.

That would be so hot.

Or just fuck her in the ass. In fact...

I grinned at my elf and ordered, "Cally, I want you kneeling on the ground so I can fuck you in the ass. Eat out Anni's pussy while I do it!"

"Ooh, ooh, yesy siry, Master!" Cally said. The busty elf sank onto the ground, her ears twitching. He looked so ready to do just that. It was so hot. She wiggled her rump at me. Her pussy juices dripped down her thighs. "Ooh, ooh, fucky my buttyhole!"

"While eating my pussy hole," squealed Anni. She dropped down before Cally and spread her legs. Her hairless cunt dripped with juices, too. "Just eaty me out, Cally! I lovey it when you do it! Such a wondermus elf!"

Cally buried her face into Anni's pussy. The bimbo-human moaned as the airheaded-elf feasted. I smiled and pressed my cock into Cally's butt-crack. Her cute asscheeks clenched around my tip as I moved down to her backdoor.

"And what about me, Master?" asked Erotha, quivering there. "My pussy's all wettie and hottie and juicy and itchy, too."

"Fuck yourself with your dildo-wand," I said as I drilled against Cally's asshole.

"Oh, righty right! I have that." Erotha smacked the side of her head. "I fowgot. I'm so dummy!"

"Yep." I winked at her as Cally's anal ring widened and widened. "That's why I love you. Love all my dummy bimbo-sluts!"

Anni, Cally, and Erotha all squealed. Their delight was so delicious. I loved it as Cally's anal ring widened and widened for my cock. She stretched and stretched to take me. I pushed harder and harder on her. She whimpered then gasped as I popped into her bowels.

It was wonderful to sink into her anal sheath. She felt so good devouring my cock. Just amazing swallowing me. A big smile spread on my lips as she did that. She took every inch of me. I savored being in her asshole. She squeezed down on me.

As I reveled in my bimbo-elf's tight backdoor, Erotha grabbed her dildo wand, spread her legs, and plunged her cunt into her snatch. The three collared bimbo-slaves all rubbed at their pussies, too, masturbating as they watched, their green tits jiggling.

"Ooh, ooh, that's my magically dildo-wand just stirrying up my pussy hole!" Erotha moaned. "Look at me, Master! I'm fuckying myself!"

"Yes, you are," I said, gripping Cally's hips and drawing back my dick. Her anal sheath held me tight. "Fuck that naughty cunt with your magical wand!"

"Okey-dokey, Master!" Erotha fucked her cunt, a huge smile on her lips. She grinned from ear to ear she fucked her cunt with the dildo. "Ooh, ooh, I'm so goody great at loveying my cunty hole!"

I winked at her as I plunged back into Cally's asshole. She moaned into Anni's pussy, taking my big dick. I loved the bimbo-elf's velvety sheath massaging my dick. She held me tight as I drew back and back. She squeezed down on me.

I fucked back into her, loving that wonderful grip. It was perfect to enjoy. I savored it so much. That was just a delicious thrill. I buried into her over and over again. I fucked into her bowels with all my might.

My nuts slapped into her taint while she feasted on Anni's pussy. The bimbo-fighter trembled, her big boobs jiggling. She gasped and moaned, her face twisting with delight. She was so sexy to watch quivering there. She humped her cunt into Cally's mouth.

"Yesy yes, that's so goody having you all munchying on my pussy!" Anni moaned.

"So yummy!" Cally moaned, her hips wiggling and stirring her anal sheath around my thrusting dick. "Ooh, ooh, Master's fuckying me so hard. He's pounding my buttyhole!"

Yes, I was. I loved every last thrust into her asshole. The pressure grew and grew in my nuts. I hurtled toward that moment of erupting. I would flood her bowels with all my spunk. I couldn't wait to give her the jizz that she craved.

I plunged into her bowels again and again, savoring that tight grip. She massaged me with that hot asshole. She clamped down hard on me as I plunged away at her. I hurtled toward that moment of erupting. I couldn't wait to pump my cum into her anal sheath.

"Oh, that's so goody," she moaned. "That's so awesomey." She rubbed her face into Cally's pussy. "Yummy cunny and biggie dick. So amazeying!"

"Yes!" Erotha moaned, churning up her pussy with her dildo-wand. Frothy juices coated the wood. "Ooh, ooh, yesy yes, that's so nummy good!"

"Cally!" squealed Anni. "That's my lovey button! My clitty lovey button! Keep lickying it. That's just so awesomey. I'm gonna cummy!"

I grinned, loving the way my bimbos all moaned. Even the goblins were gasping as they fingered their cunts. They rubbed at their buds and plunged their fingers into their pussies. I fucked hard into that hot asshole. I buried away. It was fantastic.

The pressure in my nuts swelled. I loved them slapping into Cally's taint. I savored that delight as I hurtled toward my orgasm. I needed to cum so badly. Just needed to burst into her asshole. I buried into her hard.

"Cally's pushying my pussy button!" squealed Anni. "Yesy!"

She bucked in obvious orgasmic delight, drowning Cally with her passion. I smiled at the sight as I kept fucking the bimbo-elf's bowels. Cally moaned, rubbing her face into the fighter's snatch. Pointed ears quivered.

"Master's biggie dick is melting my buttyhole! Just meltying it!" Cally squealed in delight as her asshole convulsed around my cock.

I loved that spasming flesh suckling at my dick. It felt so incredible as I pumped away at that tight anal sheath. It was fantastic having that hot asshole nursing at me. I loved every second of it. I buried into her anal sheath.

I erupted.

My cum fired into her bowels. I loved every last second of pumping blast after blast of my cum into her anal sheath. The pleasure swept through me. It was a perfect rush to enjoy. A perfect delight to have shooting through me.

"Fuck!" I moaned, my dick erupting over and over again. "Oh, shit, that's good!"

"Master's cummies!" whimpered Cally.

"Lucky ducky!" gasped Erotha. She jammed her dildo-wand deep into her cunt. She threw back her head, her huge titties bouncing. "Yesy, yes, so lucky!"

She climaxed, too, as I dumped more and more of my cum into Cally's asshole. The elf milked my dick. The pleasure slammed into me. I loved every last second of that delight rushing through me. I shuddered in delight, my heart pounding in my chest. A big smile spread on my lips.

I erupted one last time. "Damn," I groaned. "Goddamn, that was a good ass-fucking."

"It was," Cally moaned, rubbing her face into Anni's pussy.

I pulled my cock out of her asshole and rose. My dick bobbed before me, dirty. Cally shuddered through her orgasm, those big milkers of her rippling. She stared at me with such lust in her eyes as she buried her dildo-wand deep in her cunt.

"Get over here and suck my dick clean," I ordered.

"Me?" Such joy swept over Erotha's face. "Me, me, me?"

I nodded.

"Yay!" She rose, her dildo-wand stuck in her pussy. She darted toward me, her tits heaving. They smacked together. They really bounced when she dropped to her knees before me. "Master! You're the bestiest master! I lovey you!"

She swallowed my cock with her plump lips. I groaned as she suckled on me, her black hair swaying around her face. She nursed on me, her brown eyes brimming with such delight. She swirled her tongue around my cock, loving the taste of Cally's asshole.

I groaned, savoring her polishing my dick like that. She knew what she was doing. She nursed hard and fast. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with all that she had. She must love the flavor of Cally's backdoor.

"Fuck, Erotha," I groaned. "Clean that dick. Polish my pole!"

She moaned around my cock as she did just that.

I loved it. The goblins all gibbered and moaned as they climaxed. Their big tits slapped together. They were so sexy. I loved how they quivered there. It was so hot watching those big boobs of theirs slap together as they trembled.

I grinned and savored that hot mouth sucking on my dick. She nursed with all the passion that she had. It was magnificent feeling her doing that. I loved it so much. I savored her working her mouth up and down my dick. It was fantastic.

I enjoyed it so much. I loved it with all my might. It was a wonderful moment of bliss. Just a fantastic moment to have her sucking on me like that. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, savoring that hot mouth buffing my dick clean. She nursed on me with such hunger. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's so good."

Erotha winked at me as she suckled on me. She nursed with passion. My cock throbbed in her mouth as she swirled her tongue around my cock. The delicious bimbo-enchantress made my bones quiver with her skill. It was a fabulous treat having her doing that.

The smack of lips drew my attention to Anni and Cally. The pair of them were making out. They were swapping spit with passion, their big boobs pressed together. I loved the sight as Erotha suckled off Cally's ass.

"You're going to get a big surprise," I groaned to Erotha. "Cum and piss!"

She moaned and suckled harder. Her brown eyes shown with such joy as she polished my pole. She bobbed her head, working her mouth farther down my shaft. My cock pressed into the back of her throat. She swallowed me with a gurgle.

"Yeah, suck my entire dick clean, slut," I growled. "You're my sexy bimbo-enchantress. Ooh, that is so good having you do that!"

She moaned around my shaft, her tongue dancing with such skill as she buffed me clean. She knew how to make me groan. I rose toward my orgasm as she slid her lips farther and farther down my dick until she nuzzled into my bush.

She took every inch of me. I loved being down her warm throat. She moaned, her hums massaging round my cock. That felt so good. A big smile spread on my lips at how great this felt. I was in heaven here.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's just delicious. You are going to get so much of my spunk firing into your mouth! Then comes the piss!"

She moaned around my dick and suckled even harder. She nursed with passion. My nuts tightened at the force of her passion. She slid her mouth up my cock. She buffed my dick clean as she rose up my shaft until my tip popped out of her gullet.

Her tongue danced around the crown of my cock now. she swirled it about me. I loved it so much. She made me feel amazing with that wonderful tongue. I shuddered, my orgasm building and building. Erotha loved my dick.

I slid my fingers through her brown hair. I loved the silky tresses. She nursed on me, sucking and slurping with her passion. She made such sloppy sounds as she brought me closer and closer to cumming. I groaned as I hit that bursting point.

"Fuck!" I snarled.

I erupted into her mouth. My cum pumped over and over into her hungry maw. I loved that so much. I savored that he rushing through me. Stars flashed across my vision. I felt so good right now. It was amazing enjoying this delight.

She gulped down more and more of my cum. I fired it all into her mouth. I erupted again and again. The pleasure slammed through my body. I loved it crashing into my mind. She suckled so hard as my nuts unloaded all they held.

"Damn," I groaned with that last blast of cum.

I felt so good now. I could just float away. I smiled down at her as she kept nursing on me. She swirled her tongue around my dick. She sent this wonderful heat sweeping through me. I panted, loving every second of this.