In Another World w/ My Bimbo App Ch. 08

Story Info
A naughty catgirl has to be spanked.
7.3k words
4.06
7.8k
7

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spanking the Naughty Catgirl

Mint

Night had fallen, and the evil slaver with his disgusting magic item that turned women into empty-headed whores for his amusement had turned in. I had to get that object to free the women, especially my friend Calisalaleonia.

A shiver ran through me at the memory of the cursed elf nearly killing me. Her arrow had almost taken me in the face. It wasn't her fault. She was his slave. If hatred could kill, his heart would have exploded out of his chest by now.

My tail twitched behind me as I scampered through the forest to the perfect tree. It was the perfect one necessary for my task. I stroked my fingers down it, keeping my claws from scratching the bark. I was a druid, one with nature.

And nature would stop this unnatural magic from twisting any more women into degraded whores.

I knelt before the tree and pressed my forehead to it. I closed my eyes, my ears twitching, and prayed, "Awaken, oh mighty forest, and defend Mother Nature from the disgusting acts of the man who wishes to pillage it!"

The trunk creaked. The bark split in places. The ground rumbled as roots burst out of the earth. Dirt sloughed off the roots as the tree split, forming legs. The branches groaned, twisting into arms. I smiled up at what I had awakened.

A treant.

~ * ~

Cally the Bimbo Archer

I was just so happy to be on watch and sitting here and protectying Master from any dangers while he was all sleeping snuggley up with Anni and Erotha. So I had to sitty here and stare out at the darky night and keep them all safe.

It was super dupery important. I had to do such a goody good job at it. I would not faily Master. Not at ally all.

But it was sooooooo boring. I just wanted something to happen. Anything. I yawned and stretched and yawned again. I wanted to masturbatey. Could I rub my wettie pussy? It was all juicy and itchy and I could just rub my clitty and stroke my twaty and have a goody orgasm.

That would be nicey. Just a yummy nummy cummy.

I bit my lower lip. Would Master get all maddie if I did that? Would he spank me? Piss on me? I loved his pee! And being spanked was so naughty wottie. My butty-cheeks would be all burny and my pussy would get all wettie and I would have more cummies from being all spankied.

My hand slid up my thigh, stroking my hottie flesh. A wondermus shiver raced up me as my hand stroked closer and closer to my pussy. I vanished beneath my skirt, my breathing getting all quickie. I was so juicy and itchy and I had to have cummy.

So I could keep watch.

I had to be all focusy, so I needed to rubby myself and have a glorimus cummy.

"That's just goody logicy sense!" I said to myself, nodding vigorously. My ears twitched and my biggie boobs rose and fell in my leather corset.

My fingers were so goody and found my pussy lips. I stroked up and down and down and up them. Shivers of delighty joy washed through me. I smiled and enjoyed all those greaty delights rippling through my body. I was--

A tree groaned in the dark. Branches creaked and bark crackled. The scent of fresh dirt filled my nose. That was strangey. I stroked up and down my pussy folds. Was there something baddie happening out there?

That wasn't goody. Not goody at all.

I stood and turned around to see... a tree. It was walking at me all lumbering. The ground shooky with its steps. It had arms made of branches and feet with rooty toes and it had eyes that stared at me. I blinked. That wasn't goody.

"Stopy right there!" I commanded. "You're a baddie tree, aren't you?"

The tree grabbed me. I gasped in shock as the woody fingers wrapped around my waist and lifted me. I gripped my bow in my left hand. It was time to fight. I went to raise it, but the tree pressed me right against the trunk, my legs wrapping around it and...

The bark rubbed on my juicy wuicy pussy.

I gasped at the delighty goodness that rushed out of my cunty and through my body. My clitty drank in the roughy texture of the bark. It felt all naughty on my pussy. My twaty clenched as I humped against the tree.

"Oh, no, you baddie tree," I moaned, my nipples all so hard. "Ooh, ooh, that's just so goody. I'm gonna hump against you and have a biggie cummy! Take that! You're gonna be soaked in my pussy juices! Huh? You want that!"

The tree tightened its grip about my waist, but not hardy enough to be uncomfortable. I shuddered as it rubbed me up and down and down and up its bark. I shuddered, my pussy all clenching and loveying the roughy feel of its bark. My clitty sparked.

"Ooh, ooh, you do wanty that, huh?" I said, my juices coating the bark.

The eyes widened. The tree groaned as I humpyed my pussy against all that naughty wottie bark. I felt so goody great. My twaty drank in all the deliciousy sensations. My nipples throbbed, wanting to be played with like my clitty.

Then the tree ripped me from its trunk. I gasped in shock. That was so annoying of him. The tree lifted me and stared down my skirt at my pussy. I shuddered, wantying him to licky me and lappy at me and make me cummy.

Wait, did he have a mouth? I giggled. I couldn't remember.

The tree groaned. He sounded all horny and woodie and in need of a cummy. If he had a biggie dick, I would help him out. Just soothie him with my mouth. That would be so much funny fun. I squirmed in his grip, wanting all the naughty wottie naughty thingies to happen.

The tree's other hand, fingers made of thick and knobbly wood, reached between my thighs. A wave of naughty hottie exciteyment washed through me. The tree's digits slid up my thigh. So rough. I quivered in hottie delight.

He found the folds of my pussy.

"Yesy yes, Mr. Tree!" I purred in delight, my ears twitching. I was one lucky ducky elfy slut.

His fingers stroked up and down my pussy slit. My cunty hole quivered. He brushed all my delicate bits and my clitty. I moaned at the burst of sparks that showered through me. It was all hottie and greaty and amazeyballs.

Two of the woody fingers plunged into my cunty hole. My pussy clamped down on them as all this pleasure washed through me. Those digits fuckyed my pussy all hardy and fast. The roughy texture felt awesomey in me. I loveyed it.

Then then tree's fattie thumb slid into my butty-crack and found my assyhole. My eyes widened in delighty joy. The thumb pushed on my backdoor. Heat melted from my analy ring down to my pussy. I whimpered in delight.

"Fucky my assyhole," I begged. "Pleasey please with sugar berries and plumy drops!"

The thumb popped into my buttyhole.

I gasped in delight at the velvety heat melting to my cunty hole full of all those other woody fingers. The tree gripped my waist as he fingered both my wickedy holes. I was such a lucky wucky elfy slut. I grinned from ear to ear.

I moaned in delighty joy as he fuckyed his digits innie and outie of my pussy and my assyhole. I trembled, the dualy pleasures all a swirl in me. I moaned in delight, my blondie hair swaying as I squirmed in the tree's grip.

"Such a nicey tree," I moaned. "Ooh, ooh, you're gonna give me such a goody orgasm. Yesy you are. That's so sweetie of you. Ooh, ooh, I am so happy that you're gonna make me all cummy. Such a nicey tree. Yesy you are. I'm so gladly that you're pleasuring me. Ooh, ooh, let's have a wondermus cummy. I want to just busty with delight! Yay!"

The tree groaned, its eyes staring at me as its fingers thrusty innie and outie of my pussy and buttyhole faster and faster. I gripped those woody goody digits, the blissy washing through my nethers. A wondermus cummy built in me.

I moaned and gasped out into the nightie air, loveying this muchy much. I whimpered as the tree fuckyed my holes faster and faster. He was such a nicey oak. Just so nicey wicey nice. I grinned at it as those digits churned me up.

"Ooh, ooh, you're gonna make me all cummy," I moaned.

The tree buried its fingers into my cunty hole and thumb into my asshole.

"Yeppie, you are. Just gonna be a nicey tree and make me cummy so hardy!"

Every thrust of those wondermus digits built and built my orgasmy fun. I squeezed my pussy and assy down on them, the heat swirling through me. It was all building and swelling and rising in me. I would just explody.

My toes curled in my boots as my moans grew louder and louder. The tree plunged all those woody digits deep into my holes. My pussy and my assyhole both quivered, drinking in all that roughy friction until...

"Yesy yes!" I squealed as I climaxed.

My cummy delight washed out of my spasming pussy and flooded my body with goody times feelings. I bucked in the tree's arms, my boobies almost bouncing out of my corset. I gaspyed out my blissy joy as my cunty hole and buttyhole spasmed around the tree's digits.

"Ooh, ooh, yesy yes, that's so goody great!" I squealed, loveying all this pleasure sweeping through me. "Just keep sending all that goody bliss through me! Yay!"

My mind all drownied in the greaty joy that flooded out of my cunty hole. I quivered in delighty, whimpering and moaning out to the night. It was just so perfecty great. I threw back my head and squealed with delight as my orgasm crested in me.

And the goody tree kept fingerying me. How nicey of him.

~ * ~

Mint

"Ooh, ooh, make me cummy again!" Calisalaleonia moaned as the tree fucked her.

I couldn't believe the tree fucked her. That wasn't what it was supposed to do. It was supposed to pull her to safety then attack the tent and kill Mark, that slaving bastard. I couldn't believe what it was doing to my elvish friend.

Was it the curse? Calisalaleonia had started humping the tree. The air-headed lust that had infected her must have poisoned the tree. This was a disaster. I crouched in my vantage point, shaking my head. Why was nothing going right?

And now the tent was stirring. The slaving bastard was up along with his other bimbos. I sighed. There went the surprise attack. Why couldn't anything go right? This was so annoying. I wanted to hiss out in frustration.

I just wanted to save my friend from that evil man.

The tent flap flew aside and Mark stepped out naked, an ax in one hand, the evil device in the other.

~ * ~

Mark Johnson

I burst out of the tent and came face to face with Cally squealing in delight. The blonde and busy elf was being finger-fucked by a living tree. A treant. That was what it was normally called. Not a different word that was copyrighted by Tolkien.

"Fuck," I breathed, staring at the large oak. It was twenty or more feet tall, standing on two trunk-like legs, and easily holding Cally in one hand as the other finger-fucked her. "That's my elf! Don't you dare molest her!"

"Mastery sir, he's makying me cummy again!" Cally cried as she shuddered in the monster's grips.

"Let's go!" I shouted.

"Righty right!" Erotha gasped, the busty bimbo-enchantress plunging her dildo-wand into her pussy. She pulled it out and touched the dripping wand against my weapon. It glowed as he blessed it to do more damage.

I charged at it, glancing back to see Anni finally getting out of the tent. Her big breasts swayed as she held out her sword for Erotha to enchant. The busty bimbo plunged her dildo-wand back into her cunt to soak it in more of her juices.

I crossed the campsite and reached the treat busy molesting my bimbo-elf. I slammed my weapon into the trunk. I hit with a solid thunk. The blow shivered up my arm as I left a gouge in the treant's bark, revealing the wood beneath.

The tree groaned in rage as I drew back my glowing ax and slammed it down into the back again. I dug even deeper this time, leaving a nice wound in the creature. I didn't know how much Hit Points it had nor what its level was, but I would defeat it.

"No!" gasped Cally as the treant ripped its fingers out of her holes and swung its arm at me.

"Shit!" I growled and tried to dodge it.

The treant's backhand hit me like a semi-truck. Pain exploded in my chest as I was flung off my feet. I hit the ground with a thud, groaning. It hurt, but I wasn't about to let that slow me down. I pushed up to my feet as the tree drew back for another blow, poor Cally being swung around in its other hand.

"Master!" Anni gasped as the tree slammed down at me.

She caught the branch on her sword and, with a giggle, threw it back. Giggling Parry had saved my bacon. She then slashed with her glowing sword, slamming into the trunk. She left a long gash in the bark, exposing the wood beneath.

Sap started oozing out from the wounds.

"Good job!" I said to Anni and slammed my ax into the treant again. I struck deep. This time, my weapon didn't want to pull out. It was almost stuck to the monster. I tugged hard and wrenched my ax free, sticky strands of sap clinging to it. "Shit."

Anni stabbed her sword into the treant's bark. She gasped as she had to struggle to pull her blade free. The treant drew back its branch to hit her as she battled the sticky sap binding her weapon to it. I cursed and threw myself into her.

I knocked Anni to the side.

CRACK!

The branch slammed into the crown of my head. Stars flared from the blow. I staggered, gripping my ax and phone tightly as I fought to keep my balance. The world swam around me for a moment, Cally's shrieks growing distant.

Cally... I had to save my bimbo-elf. She was mine!

I straightened and slammed my ax into the side of the tree. I crashed into the bark. It burst in a shower. I wrenched my weapon from the sticky sap and twisted out of the way of the arm swinging at me. Cally flew by, her blonde hair swaying as the tree twisted to attack Anni.

My busty, redheaded bimbo-warrior giggled as she parried the attack.

"I'm getting all sicky!" whimpered my bimbo-elf as the tree swung her about. "I missy the molestying!"

The tree swung at Anni again. It struck her in the side. She gasped and was thrown to the ground. She rolled across the dirt. She gasped as I snarled and slammed my ax into the treant. The blade nearly stuck, but I jerked it free.

"Meanie tree!" Anni gasped as she struggled to her feet.

"That's not nicey of you!" gasped Erotha. The bimbo-enchantress darted up, her huge tits bouncing. She ripped her dildo-wand out of her pussy and swung it, splashing the tree with her cunt cream.

Smoke sizzled from the tree, the enchanted pussy cream burning the tree. That was how she attacked. She jammed the dildo-wand back into her pussy, pleasure crisscrossing her face. She had such a big grin on her lips.

She looked so happy there.

Anni charged in. She giggled as she parried another sword stroke. Then she slashed her blade and cut the tree. She planted her foot on the tree trunk and wrenched her blade free of the sticky tree sap. She shouted and attacked again.

"Master! Master!" Cally shouted as the tree swung its arm holding her at me.

I jumped to the side and slammed my ax into the branch. The wood snapped. The tree groaned in pain as I swung again. I crashed through the branch in a spurt of sap. The limb fell to the ground with Cally. She gasped.

"Takey that!" Erotha cried and swung her dildo-wand, her huge tits heaving before her. They slapped together and bounced. Her pussy juices splashed on the trunk.

The wood sizzled.

The treant groaned in pain.

The other limb slammed into her. Erotha screamed in pain as she flew back and hit on the ground hard. Fear for her swept through me. She was a mage, not a warrior. I jumped in and slammed my ax into the tree trunk. I wrenched it free and slammed in again.

The branch swung at me.

"You don't touch Master! I do!" Anni squealed. She parried it and giggled.

I hit the trunk again, my ax cutting deep. Each time I buried into that spot, I chipped away more of the wood. I would fell this thing. Bring it down. Cally squealed, struggling to escape from the grip of the branch that held her.

Something seized my ankles. I glanced down to see the roots had wrapped around both my legs and yanked them together. I cursed as it tripped me. I fell onto my back, hitting with a grunt. The roots grew up my leg.

"Master!" Anni cried and swung her sword, striking the leg holding me.

The other kicked out and struck her in the stomach, flinging my bimbo-warrior back.

"Fucker!" I snarled and sat up. I raised my ax and swung.

I struck the deep gouge I had made in the side. I could just reach it. I jerked my blade free, Anni whimpering in the background. I hit it again. And again. Sap flew from the wound, golden drops splattering the ground and dripping from my ax.

"Mastery sir!" cried my bimbo-elf.

An arrow slammed into the treant's eye. It recoiled in pain. The roots tightened about my legs, crushing them. I gripped my ax's handle with one hand, my other squeezing about my phone. I slammed the ax into the tree hard.

I cut deeper.

I hewed at the monster. Another arrow struck it into the other eye. The two arms, one just a stump, waved as the treant recoiled. It stepped back, dragging me with it. That just let me keep hacking away at it. I chopped at the treant.

My ax cut deeper and deeper. The treant twisted around to slam its arm down on me. I didn't care. I swung hard and cut deep. I was nearly halfway through the trunk. It swung its arm to crush me, twisting the body in the process right where I had injured it.

The trunk snapped.

The momentum broke the treant in half. The top of the tree flew over my head, spinning about, and crashed to the ground. The lower half fell backward. The roots crushing my leg relaxed. I grunted and kicked myself free as my phone beeped in my hand.

"That's right!" I cried, riding the high of victory. I glanced at my phone and unlocked the screen with a swipe. I had gained 4 more Magic Crystals bringing me to 19. A Level 4 monster killed. I laughed in joy. "Anni, Erotha, how are you?"

"Ouchie," Anni whimpered.

"Meany tree," groaned Erotha.

"I'm finey, Master!" Cally said. She bounced up and down nearby, her big boobs heaving, her bow in hand.

I kicked my legs to free myself from the roots. Above, a branch of one of the normal trees shifted. A shadow moved through it. Then, hissing like a furious alley cat, the form dropped down on me and landed on my stomach.

The air exploded from my lungs. I coughed and hacked as the figure stood on me in a crouch. Her hand grabbed my neck. Sharp claws pricked at my skin. Cat-like ears thrust up from her black hair, twitching, while slitted, green eyes stared down at me in hatred.

It was the catgirl from the inn. The one that left the common room in disgust.

The ground cover, a mix of clover and grass, came alive and seized my arms and legs. She was controlling the plants. The treant suddenly made so much sense. She must be some sort of druid, but why was she attacking me?

I had to bimbofy her, but... it took 27 Magic Crystals to add a fourth bimbo to the party. I could turn her into a normal one. Then I noticed an icon on the bottom of the status screen that was flashing. My thumb touched it.

"I won't let you corrupt any more women, slaver!" the catgirl hissed, her ears twitching. Her fingernails bit into my throat.

It was the daily spin for Magic Crystals. It was after midnight. My phone said it was 12:07 AM now. I hit the button. The numbers started spinning. Lights flashed. The catgirl glanced at the phone and hissed.

"Let that go or I'll rip out your throat!" she snarled, her vines tightening around my body.

I tapped the screen and stopped the spin, my throat throbbing. I gained 10 Magic Crystals with the spin. That gave me 29. I gasped in delight as I aimed the front of my phone at her. Would the app use both cameras?

Yes, the catgirl's face appeared.

"Stop it!" she snarled and dug her claws deeper. Blood flowed. I was about to die.

Bimbofy Mint And Add Her to the Party?