In Another World w/ My Bimbo App Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master bimbofied me so I could give him the greatiest titty fucks in the world.

I worked my boobies up and down and up his cock. I stroked his thicky shaft, his precummes spilling out and gleaming on the tip before my titties swallowed him all. Then his crown re-emerged with more precum.

I licked up the drop.

He groaned and shifted. I licked up the drop, savoring that flavor. It was such a yummy thrill to do that. I was all happy to licky at his cock before sliding my boobies back up and swallowing all of him. Then he emerged again.

"Peekyboo," I squealed and licked his tip.

It was so much funnies to work my titties upy and downy his cock. I fuckyed his throbbing dick with my boobies. My big and soft and hugey breasties. I lickyed his tip every time I saw it. Just savorying that salty precummies.

"Shit," he groaned. "Erotha?"

"Master!" I squealed. "My boobies told me you needed a titty fuck!"

"Goddamn, I did," he groaned. "Shit, that's the best way to deal with morning wood."

"What is?" I asked, workying my boobies up and down his dick. "And what's morning wood, Master?"

"Fucking air-headed bimbos," he groaned. "Fucking love you. Just keep working those tits up and down my dick. You don't need to worry our pretty head about anything."

"Okey-dokey!" I smiled at him as I kept fucking his dick. "I'll just make you cummies. Bimbos don't need to think."

"Damn straight."

I licked the tip of his cock again. Nope. I didn't need dummy thoughts. That was for stupidy old hags who didn't know how to fucky their Master and enjoy cummies. I loved cummies and would enjoy all of them. Just every lasty one in the world.

I squeezed my boobies even tighter around his cock, loveying how warm he felt between my titties. He felt so amazeying between them. I worked my boobies up and down him as fasty as I could. He groaned as I licked up all those cummies.

The others were waking up, but they didn't get to titty fuck him because I was doing it. I had the bestiest boobies for fuckying Master's cock. I licked at his tip, the salty precum all staining my tongue. I knew that meant he was getting closer and closer to cummies.

I wanted him to have all the cummies he could and spurt over my face and drench me in his jizzies. That would be just perfect. I flicked my tongue over his crown. He groaned as I did that. Such happiness spread over his face. He grinned at me.

"Shit, I'm going to cum all over your fucking face, Erotha!" Master groaned.

"Yay!" I squealed. "Cummies all over me!'

I stared down his cock, watching his spongy tip emerging again and again from between my boobies. I squeezed my biggie titties around his dick, massagying him with my softy mounds. He ground, his cock twitching.

With a growl, his dick exploded with cummies. They splashed across my face. Mint and Anni and Cally all cheered me on as Master painted my face in his jizzies. I opened my mouth wide, catching all his nummy spunk.

I loveyed that salty flavor. He grunted over and over again as he spurted more and more of his cum across my face. Such happy joy washed through me. That was just such a perfecty treat for me to experience. He just coated in all his jizzies.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he grunted. "Damn, suck on the tip, Erotha! Suck it, slut!"

I swallowed the tip of his cock. A last blast of his salty cummies shot into my mouth. I moaned on delight. I suckled on him, wanting more of that deliciousy treat. I shuddered as he grabbed the top of my head and forced my lips further down his cock.

"That's it," he panted. "Just... yes."

Something new gushed out of his cock. Not salty cum but acrid pee. He pissyed in my mouth. I moaned in delight and gulped down all his urine. I trembled, my pussy so hot. I was so glady that he used me like a bimboy-whore.

"That's it," he groaned, sounding so relieved. "Just swallow all that piss."

"Lucky," Cally whimpered.

I gulped down all his pee. Just swallowed every last pissy drop. It poured down into my belly as his cummies dripped down my face. I shuddered, pussy cream running all hottie down my thighs. What a wonderful treat.

He filled my belly up with all his pee. I gulped it down, his acrid urine making me shiver. Only a bimboy-whore would love this. Old dummy me would have hated this. But she was a stupid old pruny bitch, not a young and hot and awesomey bimbo like me.

Yay.

Master groaned as his piss petered out. A few more spurts of that salty delight, than it was all gone. I swallowed it down, feeling so good. I popped my mouth off his cock with a wet plop. He grinned at me as I smiled at him.

"That was great, Erotha," he said. "Damn, what a great way to start the day!"

I beamed at him. I was so glady to serve him.

~ * ~

Mark Johnson

I felt great as I marched through the Blackmoss Forest. Another day adventuring in a fantasy world with my Bimbo App. I was in my armor, my ax and flail on my belt. My four party members were with me. We were on a quest.

We had to kill the Dark Hand Kobolds. I had to bring back twenty ears as proof for twenty silver pieces. I hoped to find some kobold women with them to take as sex slaves. Bimbo sex slaves. God, the App was amazing.

The forest was as dark as usual as we headed farther north. The trees all had their coating of black moss. The shadowy lichen made all the trees look blighted and diseased, but they really were healthy. The moss here was just... black.

It wasn't evil or anything. I had no idea why it wasn't green. Didn't it need photosynthesis? Or was it a parasite on the trees, feeding off the nutrients. I really didn't know I supposed in a world with magic, it really didn't matter if it worked the way things did back in my world.

The moss might have magic or something.

After a few hours of adventuring, Cally stopped. Her ears twitched. I glanced at her as she looked around. She was a bimbo-hunter, so she probably had the best listen skill out of all of us. I mean, this was based off an RPG game. So we probably all had stats that gave us various skills. Listen. Spot. Like D&D or something.

"There," she hissed, pointing at a bush ahead of us.

As if the monster in there knew its ambush was spoiled, it burst out of it and shot straight for Anni standing beside me. She gasped in surprise as the black snake struck before she could block. It bit her in the thigh.

She squealed in pain, her leg swelling from the wound. She fell down on the ground and spasmed. Poison? Fuck. The snake drew back. It was... blurry. Smeared in darkness or something. I drew my ax as it hissed at us.

"Shadow Serpent!" cried Cally as I swung at it.

I missed. The ax slashed through darkness, but I didn't hit the snake. It was like it wasn't quite where it appeared to me. I slashed at it again, missing. The snake snarled and its tongue swept at my feet, striking me and knocking me down.

"Fuck," I growled.

"Anni!" Mint gasped and jumped on Anni. She kissed Anni on the lips, using her bimbo-druid skill Rejuvenating Kiss.

Anni gasped, the wound in her leg healing. She whimpered and pressed herself back up as I gained my feet, too. The snake slithered to the right, leaving a blur of darkness that was hard to spot. Mint leaped at it and slashed at with the metal claws she wore.

She tore into the flesh.

She hit it. Damn.

"Master!" Erotha said, ripping her dildo-wand out of her pussy and thrust it against my weapon.

It glowed with the enchantment. "Thanks!"

My busty bimbo-enchantress smiled at me as she thrust her dildo-wand back beneath her skirt and buried into her cunt. Her back arched as she moaned in delight. She wiggled her toy around in her cunt and ripped it out.

"Anni!" she darted over to Anni and touched her sword.

"Ooh, yay, pussy-sword!" Anni cried.

I grinned and darted for the snake. It coiled up nearby. It snapped out at me. I dodged it and swung at the creature, but not quite where it appeared. Just a tad to the right. I hit the snake. Blood spurted. The shadows wreathing it rippled for a moment.

The snake snarled in fury.

The jaws snapped at me and struck my chainmail coat. The fangs scraped across my armor but don't bite into me. It hissed and dodged one of Cally's arrows. My bimbo-elf gasped in disappointment while Anni rushed up.

"Icky snake!" she cried and swung her enchanted sword.

She cut the sneak badly. It snarled in pain and retreated. It slithered fast to the side, rushing for Mint. She jumped to dodge its attack, snarling like an angry cat. She landed on all fours, her tail swishing, the bow tied on it rustling.

"Cally! Cally!" Erotha pressed her dripping dildo-wand to Cally's bow. It glowed. "Shooty it!"

"Yay!" Cally squealed and drew back her enchanted bow. A glowing air hissed across the battlefield.

The missile struck the snake in the eye. It recoiled back as Cally jumped for joy thanks to her Bimbo Lucky Shot ability. Anni darted in, but the angry snake snapped at her. She flicked out her sword, parrying the attack.

She giggled for joy as she slashed, striking the enemy again.

Erotha flicked her pussy juices from the end of her wand. Where they struck, the shadowy serpent snarled in pain. I rushed at it and slashed with my ax. Is truck it in the head, cutting through scales and gouging the skull.

It turned and attacked at me.

I whipped out my flail and slapped the leather tails into its head, knocking the attack to the side before it could bite my leg. I raised my ax to slam down on the snake, but it darted in a second time, blurring. It struck my thigh, fangs piercing through my leather pants.

"Fuck!" I snarled at the intense pain.

Agony shot from the wound. The venom burned up to my crotch. The pain almost overwhelmed me. It was far worse than a bite should be. My vision blurred as I stumbled back. My legs wanted to collapse beneath me.

"Shit fucking cock-sucker!" I growled.

"Master! Master!" Mint cried.

My bimbo-druid jumped at me and kissed me. The moment her soft lips touched mine, such warmth flooded through me. The euphoria surged through my body and drove back the pain. The agony assaulting my leg and crotch vanished.

"Thanks," I said as she jumped clear. Her magic stayed in me. It wasn't an instant cure, but was mending the wound in my leg.

Anni slashed and missed. The snake turned to strike her when Cally's arrow stuck it in the head. The serpent ripped its gaze toward her. I swung my ax. The snake dodged, blurring out of the way. Its tail swept for my legs.

I jumped over them and hacked off its head.

My ax cut through its neck. The body flopped to the ground, black blood pouring out of the stump. The creature thrashed on the ground as it died. My phone dinged with a notification. I grabbed it as the bimbos all cheered on our victory, so thrilled we killed it.

I opened my phone. First thing I noticed was having 6 Magical Crystals. So we defeated a Level 4 monster. He was a tough fucker and... We had leveled up. All of us were now Level 2. We all had flashing portraits. I clicked on mine.

Choose your Level 2 Special Ability!

I didn't get to pick at Level 1, but now I had the chance. I had two abilities to choose from.

Bimbo Inspiration (Level 2): Your sexy bimbos inspire you to unleash a burst of damage.

Bimbo Tank (Level 2): You absorb damage for your bimbos.

I liked Bimbo Inspiration. That sounded like a better plan. I liked the idea of unleashing a burst of damage. The best offense was a good defense, right? I could feel the new ability being able to trigger. Plus I had something that worked when I wasn't fighting a hot monster girl like Ass Slap.

I licked on Anni's portrait.

Choose your Bimbo Fighter's Level 2 Special Ability!

Squealing Slash (Level 2): Bimbo fight squeals in delight and slashes, dealing a hard blow.

Empty-Headed Defense (Level 2): The bimbo is too stupid to be hurt for 5 seconds.

The second ability made me smile. I mean, too stupid to be hurt did sound like a neat idea, but as I said, best offense is a good defense. So I went with Squealing Slash. The moment I clicked it, Anni gasped and shuddered.

"New attack!" She jumped up and down, her boobs threatening to fly out of her metal bikini. Her red hair flew around her. "Yippee Yay."

Choose your Bimbo Archer's Level 2 Special Ability!

Bimbo Panic Shot (Level 2): The bimbo panics that an enemy attacked her and fires back.

Bimbo Dash (Level 2): The bimbo darts to safety.

I liked Bimbo Panic Shot. It really fit the idea of a best defense was a good offense since she'd strike back at the fucker her hit her. Like with Anni, she gasped in delight. She held up her pink bow, looking so proud, her, boobs quivering in her leather bustier.

"I got a new one, too! I'm an awesomey bimbo-archer!" She grinned at me.

I winked at her and moved onto Erotha.

Choose your Bimbo Enchanter's Level 2 Special Ability!

Strengthening Juices (Level 2): Flicks her pussy-coated wand to give a strength enchantment to party members.

Weakening Juices (Level 2): Flicks her pussy-coated wand to weaken an enemy's strength.

Well, I liked being strengthened over weakening the enemy. I wasn't a fan of debuffing. But getting some great buffs before a boss fight reminded me of raiding in WoW. I picked that up. Erotha kissed her dildo for joy.

"I'll make you all so strongy!" my bimbo-enchanter said, looking so happy. I knew she would.

Choose your Bimbo Druid's Level 2 Special Ability!

Wild Kitty Attack (Level 2): Attack like a naughty kitty and claw up an enemy.

Naughty Puppy Bite (Level 2): Bite an enemy like a cute puppy.

Well, that was a no-brainer. She was a catgirl not a puppygirl. I selected Wild Kitty Attack. Mint clawed the air and hissed in such a delectable way. I couldn't hep but grin in delight at her enthusiasm. She was so excited.

"Meow! I'll tear all the baddies apart, Master!" Mint promised, her ears twitching. Her cute bow on her tail rustled.

I petted her between her ears. "Yep. Let's see if we can't find those kobolds and use these abilities on them!"

"Yesy yes!" all my bimbos cheered, looking so happy with their new levels.

I had a swagger to my feet as we marched through the Blackmoss Forest. Level 2. It didn't sound like much, but it felt great to hit this milestone. I kept my eyes peeled for any more of those Shadow Serpents. I did not like them.

The ground grew steeper. We were climbing out hills covered in protruding roots. My armor jangled as I climbed up there. I wasn't out of breath, but I was breathing hard. Sweat dripped down my brow. I wiped it and looked down at a dell. Still no sign of those kobolds.

We descended into the dell. I kept my eyes peeled for any surprises. The woods grew darker. The trees here were thicker, the furred branches of the pine trees choking out the sunlight. That made me wary. This was the perfect place for an ambush.

Cally and Mint had their keen ears, so I kept moving, Anni on my right, Cally and Mint in the rear with Erotha between us. My bimbos weren't dumb enough to be making noise. I just realized that. They weren't all giggling and playing grabass. They took adventuring seriously.

Or maybe they were just copying me.

Either way, I was glad for that. It would be so awkward if we were sneaking through enemy territory and they started squealing about how much they loved--

A furred form burst from a bush to my left. I whipped my head around as the creature snarled like a dog or wolf, leaping right for Cally. My bimbo-archer shrieked in fright at the attack and shot off a quick arrow.

Bimbo Panic Attack at work.

The arrow struck the creature in the chest. It snarled and stumbled back, its attack thwarted. It was a shaggy creature that was the blend between a man and a beast with thick, gray fur and a wolfish muzzle. Golden eyes shone with fury.

"Icky werewolf," Mint cried.

"Nasty!" Erotha gasped and shoved her dildo-wand into her pussy and stirred it around.

I drew my ax and flail as the bush before me exploded with another werewolf. The slathering jumped straight for me. I growled and swung my ax, striking the beast in the shoulder before he could hit me. My ax hit the tough skin, knocking him back but it wasn't a deep blow.

There wasn't even any blood.

"Fuck," I snarled.

Two more werewolves leaped from other bushes. One had tits. Three males and a female. And the female wasn't nearly as furry as the rest. She was showing way more pale skin, her perky tits devoid of any fur. She had the head, though, with the slathering jaws. A tail swept over her rump as she charged for Anni.

"Anni, let's swap!" I cried and darted to intercept the female.

"Righty, Master!" Anni cried and rushed at the one I hit. "Not so fasty fast!" She giggled and the wolf snarled in pain. She was getting use out of her first ability.

Swung my flail at the female werewolf, striking her in the muzzle and knocking her head to the side. She snarled in pain while I thrust my weapon up in the air. I triggered Bimbo Inspiration. A wave of red energy washed out of my weapon and struck my bimbos. They all gasped out in rapture.

Did they just cum?

They squealed as the attack energized them. Anni slashed hard with her sword while Erotha's glowing dildo-wand shone even brighter. An arrow hissed from Cally's bow while Mint leaped at the last werewolf and used her new ability, Wild Kitty Attack, to maul him.

"Master!" Erotha said and touched my flail. It glowed bright. Then she touched me.

My entire body burst with energy. I felt so much stronger. Like I could bench press an elephant or something. I grinned at her as she jammed her dildo-wand back into her pussy. She had the rest of the party to buff.

"Good work," I said and dodged the werewolf-bitch's snapping jaws. She almost closed in on me.

I used Ass Slap and cracked down on her cute, pale rump.

CRACK!

She howled at the stinging impact. Red welts appeared across her naughty rump. She jumped from foot to foot then turned around, slashing at me with claws. They scraped over the front of my armor. I grinned at them.

"No, no, no," Cally squealed and ducked the werewolf she was fighting. He sailed over her and crashed on the ground. "Baddie doggo!"

"Cally!" cried Erotha. She ran over and touched the elf's pink bow then her body. Cally gasped and drew an arrow, striking the werewolf in the lower back.

He snarled in pain.

I grinned and faced the bitch. She snarled at me. She darted for my face. I jumped back and slapped her with my flail across the tits. She hissed in pain, red lines appearing. One crossed her nipple. I grinned at that.

"I'm going to make you my bimbo-bitch," I said. "You're going have my collar and--"

She lunged low. Her muzzle snapped down on my knee. I gasped as she clamped down hard. Pain exploded as she ripped her head back. I stumbled and lost my balance. I fell onto my back with a loud grunt. The air burst from my lungs.

The werewolf bitch snarled with rage and pounced on me. She landed straddling me. Her jaws snapped down at my throat to rip me out. She bit down hard on my exposed flesh. I snarled at the pain as she tore, ripping away a chunk of my Hit Points.

"Master!" Mint cried in pain.

"Fuck," I groaned as the werewolf snarled over me, blood dripping from her fangs. Rage gleamed in her golden eyes as she snapped her head down for another bite.