In Another World w/ My Bimbo App Ch. 11

Story Info
The hero has a bevy of bimbofied kobolds to plunder!
7.2k words
4.5
6.1k
5

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plundering the Bimbo Kobolds' Booty

Mark Johnson

The milky, pale cave crocodile bit me hard and kept death rolling. I was trapped beneath the water, spinning with the monster. I drowned, the counter running down in the corner of my vision. I gripped my ax, the head glowing with Erotha's enchantment.

I wasn't about to die here.

I slammed my ax head into the creature's snout. I hit it hard. But the damned thing kept its crushing grip on me. I snarled, bubbles bursting from my mouth. The timer came closer and closer to zero. I wasn't about to die like this.

I slammed my ax into its snout, my lungs burning. I had to breathe. I struck it a third time. A fourth. I was about to run out of air. What would happen? Would I pass out? Die? Terror whipped through mas I struck the beast hard, blood spilling from the wound.

It snarled and let me go.

I gasped and kicked hard for the surface. At least, I hoped it was the surface. I broke the water and gasped in air. I sucked in deep lungfuls of air. It was such a sweet thing to taste. I was so glad to enjoy it. I never would take breathing for granted.

"Master!" sobbed Anni. She was nearby, tears spilling down her cheeks. "Oh, Mastery Master, I was so scaredy that you were dying and I would be alone and it would eat me, too!"

The water washed over me from behind. I spun to see the cave crocodile swimming for me, sending waves out ahead of it. An arrow hissed down from the hole in the ceiling, the tip glowing bright with Erotha's enchantment.

The missile struck the crocodile and bounced harmlessly off. It spun into the water as and vanished. The cave croc kept swimming for me, its reptilian eyes focused on me. Blood spilled across its pale snout.

"Master!" hissed from above. Mint dropped down and landed on the crocodile's back. The catgirl bimbo-druid attacked with her claws in a frenzy, using her Wild Kitty Attack.

The crocodile snarled in pain as she tore into its thick hide. A faint glow shone around her body. She must have been strengthened by Erotha's other enchantment. The beast rolled over, dumping Mint into the water.

The crocodile reared. Anni sloshed through the water and swung at the beast. It turned, dodging her blow, and snapped at her. She parried and giggled. She slashed and cut the beast. She left a deep and bloody gash in its neck.

An arrow shot down from the air and took it in the any. Cally cheered as she made a lucky shot. The monster roared in pain, flinching from the attack. It sloshed water everywhere. Mint burst out of the depths, spluttering, her hair bedraggled.

"Icky, nasty, icky water!" she hissed and lunged at it again. She clawed at its throat.

I slammed my ax down on its skull as she tore at its throat. It thrashed in the water, its tail sweeping back and forth. Anni slashed again, hitting it in the side. It rolled over, exposing its belly as it tried to dislodge Mint.

An arrow took it in the stomach. I slammed my ax down into the bottom of its jaw. Blood spurted as the thrashing stopped. It went limp, floating belly up. Mint burst out of the water, spluttering. She threw herself at me.

"Master!" she gasped, climbing up on me to get out of the water. "It's icky, nasty, and all wettie down here."

"It is, Master," said Anni. "It's--" She cut off in a scream.

A second cave crocodile had lunged out of the murky depths and bit her in the midriff. It clamped teeth around her belly where her bikini armor didn't protect her. It lifted her in the air, blood spilling from the wounds.

I roared as the creature crushed my bimbo-warrior and slammed my ax into its back. Blood spurted. I triggered Bimbo Inspiration, the energy bursting from me and washing over the cave. Mint hissed as she leaped off me and attacked the creature, ripping with her claws.

An arrow hissed down, missing Mint and hitting the creature. Pussy juices rained down from above, sizzling on the crocodile's back. Anni screamed, her blood spilling into the water. She was dying fast.

"No!" I roared. "You don't get her! She's my bimbo!"

I hacked at the crocodile at the back of the neck, cutting through the milky hide. Blood spurted. I struck bone. More arrows flew down at the creature, burying into its body. Mint left bloody gashes as I drew up my ax and slammed it down hard on the neck.

I snapped through the vertebrae. It thrashed and let Anni go. She stumbled back, blood spilling from her belly. Mint leaped off the crocodile and threw her arms around Anni's neck, legs wrapping around the bimbo-warrior's torso.

Mint kissed Anni, the bimbo-catgirl's ears twitching.

Anni moaned and shuddered. Mint leaped from Anni. The terrible puncture wounds across Anni's stomach slowly closed. The blood stopped flowing. I groaned and sank on the edge of the beach, my leg throbbing.

"Mastery Sir!" Mint gasped a jumped on my lap. She planted a hot, rejuvenating kiss on my lips.

The druidic magic flowed into me and went down to my aching leg, mending the wound. I sighed in relief as the pain started to dissipate. I pulled out my phone, hoping it wasn't ruined by being dunked in the water.

It wasn't even wet.

"Thank god," I groaned and checked it. The phone was working fine. Not only that, but I had gained 6 Magic Crystals, bringing me up to 18. So they were Level 3 monsters. I glanced up at the hole in the ceiling. What a nasty trap we fell into.

"There's no way we're getting out here," I said. "Unless anyone has a rope!"

"I have a dildo, Master!" Erotha said and thrust it down into the hole. "See! See!" Her big tits swayed in her low-cut top. They were about to spill out.

"Lookie, Master, there's a way to go thaty way!" said Anni, pointing off into the water. There was a hint of land and a cave.

"I guess that's the way," I said. "Bitch, come on down. And both of you, too!"

"Who's Bothovu, Master?" Cally asked. "I don't know her! Is she pretty with biggie boobies for me to play with and nipples for my suckly on and a pussy that I can licky all your cummies and pissies out of?"

I sighed as Bitch jumped down. My werewolf doggy paddled to me, her eyes bright. I grabbed her leash out of the water as she nuzzled her face into my crotch. She was a sexy thing, but this damp water with two dead crocs was not the place for that.

"Erotha and Cally, jump through the hole. We're going this way!"

"Ooh, I can do that, Mastery Sir!" Erotha shouted. She jumped down into the water. The cloth of her skimpy outfit clung to her body, the material growing transparent to let her nipples breed through. She thrust her dildo-wand forward. "Here's the dildoy wand you wanted, Master!"

"You keep it," I told her. "You need it for your enchanting. Remember."

"I do member!" She grinned from ear to ear and bounced up and down. Behind her, Cally landed in the pool with such grace, the water hardly rippled.

Bimbo-elves were very grateful.

I led the bimbos across to the other shore, my boots soaked in water. Every step had my socks and fish squishing inside. It was one of the perils of this sort of questing. On, well. No getting around that. I marched out of the other side.

Bitch shook her entire body dry like a werewolf should. Then she sniffed around, her tail wagging over her cute ass. She growled and led us down the tunnel. I followed after, hating how my boots squished with every step. So did Anni's and Cally's. Erotha wore heels and Mint just went barefoot. She looked happier now that we were out of the water.

The glow on our enchanted weapons gave us light as we moved deeper into the dungeon. The cave wandered around, meandering like a drunken stream. The cave led up after a while. Sounds drifted from it. Light danced ahead. Firelight.

We must be getting close to the kobolds.

We started finding old bones and bits of torn hide. It was all foul and rotting. We were walking through their garbage chute. Interesting. Had we found a shortcut into their domain that bypassed their front door? That was an exciting possibility.

We climbed higher, the sounds getting louder. I knew we were in for a fight. Bitch was a noncombatant. I tied her leash around a stalactite. Or a stalagmite. I couldn't remember which one thrust from the floor. It really didn't matter.

"Stay," I told her, a serious look in my eyes. "I mean it. Stay!"

She sat on her haunches and smiled at me. She panted. I petted her between her doggy ears. Her tail thumped against the wall. How could I sell her to the slavers? She was such an adorable pet. I had to keep her. She wasn't like shortstack goblins.

Or shortstack kobolds, really.

We reached the edge of the cave. I whispered to Erotha, "Strengthen me."

"Yesy, Master," she said and thrust her dildo into her pussy. She shuddered there, a big smile on her lips. She pulled it out and rubbed her cunt cream on my arm. I tingled. "Okey-dokey, you're all strongy as a badgerydo."

Badgerydo? Was that a real monster in this world or bimbo speak?

I decided to step out of the cave. I was in a large cavern that had makeshift tents pitched around it with tents about it. This was the kobold home. Not far away, one of the blue-skinned kobold males was happily pumping away at a kobold female on her hands and knees. She was as short as the males with the same raccoon-like ears peeking out of her black hair.

She threw a bored look to the side and stared right at me. She squealed in shock and ripped her pussy off his cock. He snarled at her then turned around. His eyes bulged at the sight of me with my glowing ax in hand.

He screeched loudly as he picked up a spear from the ground and threw it right at me.

Anni stepped in front of me, giggling as she parried the thrown weapon. It shot past my ear and struck the wall behind me. My bimbo-warrior charged forward with her glowing spear, laughing in delight as around the cave, more kobolds appeared.

They were everywhere. "Bimbos!" I shouted, thrusting my ax in the air. "Let's go!"

Bimbo Inspiration burst out of me in a wave of red. All my bimbos squealed in delight as the buff hit them. I grinned and drew my flail in my left hand. There were kobold asses to slap as well as males to put down.

Anni slashed her sword, striking the poor male who was just enjoying some good kobold pussy. He fell down in a spurt of blood, spasming on the ground. Another kobold charged at her from the side. I ran up and swung my flail. I blocked the attack, driving the point into the stone before it could hit her.

My ax lopped the kobold's head off.

His body staggered to the right before he collapsed and spasmed on the ground. I grinned only for a spear to ram into my head. I gasped at the pain. The kobold snarled at me, such fury in his beady eyes.

"Fucker!" I snarled and slammed my ax into his face. He reeled back, blood sheeting down over his blue features. He wrenched the spear from my thigh. I kicked him hard in the balls and threw him off the ledge to fall in the ground.

"Kitty attackies!" Mint hissed and jumped onto another kobold, knocking him down as she slashed with her claws. She was ferocious in her attack.

Blood spurted.

I grinned at that and swung at another kobold. I struck him in the side of the head. Cally squealed as she jumped up and down. She must have scored a critical hit. Erotha ran up behind Anni and touched her, buffing her.

"Ooh, ooh, you're as strongy as a mama platypussy!" Erotha shouted. "Yay!"

"Wooty woot!" Anni cried and swung her blade, cutting down a kobold.

Erotha giggled as she jammed her dildo back into her pussy. I blocked another spear and hit the kobold with my ax. He blocked, though. My weapon gouged the wood of the haft. Erotha rushed up and flicked her dildo, splashing the kobold in the face with her juices.

"Ooh, ooh, you can't handly my pussy juicy juices!" she shouted. "Only Mastery can!"

A kobold threw a javelin at her. It took her in the chest. She gasped as she staggered back, sobbing out in pain. "Owie! That's so meany!"

Blood poured down around her big boobs. She stumbled. Minty leaped at her and planted a loving kiss on her lips. I growled and charted at the kobold that stabbed her, but Anni was already there. She cleaved his head nearly in half.

I spun around had blocked another attack with my flail, knocking the spear to the side. I then swung my ax and took off his head. It spun on the ground. Cally's arrow failed another one while Mint pounced.

It was over so fast. I panted, looking around. The kobolds lay dead scattered around while the females had retreated across the cave. They had gone to the back end, cowering there. Only five of them, all naked.

"Damn, I bet they were gangbanged," I said and grabbed my phone. I had 35 Magic Crystals. "Seventeen. Good, good. We got one extra." The quest required twenty kobold ears, and I already had collected 4.

They were only Level 1 monsters, so they were easy. I marched across to the kobold females. None of them were fighting back. They saw me coming and all bowed down, They pressed their faces to the floor, submitting.

"My, my, you're just ripe and ready to be slaves," I said and aimed my phone at them.

Make Kobold Female into a Bimbo Slave? appeared on my screen along with YES and NO. Of course, I hit YES. The first one gasped as she glowed pink. When the light was gone, she was perfectly clean now. And she was sexy. Her small tits were now massive. Big and soft with dark-blue nipples. She had an even cuter face, her eyes wide like an anime girl. The raccoon ears were adorable.

"You are cute," I said, my dick so hard. I turned the camera to the next one and spent another Magic Crystal bimbofying her. In moments, all five of them were busty and with my slave collars about their necks. I was down to 30 Magic Crystals, but I would make that back when I sold them.

I licked my lips as I stared at them. I glanced around and saw this was a good place. There was straw. It was away from the fight. I sheathed my weapons as my bimbo-kobolds were all quivering on the ground. They stared at me with such need in their eyes.

"Yip-yip!" they all yapped in such cute ways. "Yip-yippy-yip!"

I grinned as I peeled off my chainmail shirt and threw it down. I sat down on a stump and held out my wet boots. I nodded to them, hoping they would be smart enough to figure it out. They all yapped eagerly, their little, round ears twitching, and attacked the lacings.

Bimbofied monster girl slaves were such a wonderful thing. I was glad to have them.

They unlaced my boots and yanked them off. They pulled off my socks next. I flexed my toes as my cock was so hard in my pants. I was just so eager for them to get me all the way naked. They attacked my pants, all of them reaching for me.

"They want your cock, Master!" squealed Anni.

"Yesy yes," Mint said as she was wiggling naked.

"I want your biggie cock, too, Master!" Cally said, her big boobs spilling into view. Her blonde ears twitched as she dropped her leather corset. "Pleasy please?"

"My new slaves deserve to enjoy my cock, don't they?" I said. "But here's what I'll do. There are five of them. Grab one and enjoy having your pussy licked."

"I willy will!" Anni squealed, her boobs bouncing as she slipped her metal bikini bottoms down her legs. "I'll pick thisy one and she'll eat my pussy and I'll cummy so hard and she'll lick up all my creamy juicy juices and be so happy! Just happy wappy, Mastery Sir!"

"Ooh, ooh, come and eaty my cunny, pleasey!" cooed Erotha. She grabbed one of the bimbo-kobold's leash and yanked on it. "That's it. Be a goody slavery monstery girl and eaty my pussy! Ooh, ooh, that's it!"

The bimbo-kobold, being a complete slut, buried her face into Erotha's pussy with such glee. I loved the sight of Erotha's huge tits heaving. The sexy bimbo-enchantress wore a huge smile as she enjoyed what the slave did to her.

Cally picked hers and bent over, grabbing the wall. She wiggled her rump and shaved pussy at the kobold. "Yip! Yip!"

The kobold buried her face into Cally's cunt. The bimbo-elf cooed in delight as she was licked and lapped at it. She trembled there, enjoying what the bimbo-kobold did to her. I grinned in delight. Anni had hers, too, and Mint pushed hers down and sat on her face.

"Ooh, ooh, be such a goody greaty amazeying kobold and licky my twatty hole!" cooed Mint. "Just likey that. It's so nummy! Just so nummy and yummy!"

That left just one more. She stared at my hard cock with such hunger. I stood. She was short enough that she just had to bend over a bit to open her mouth wide. My cock was huge, thrice the size of what she was used to.

But she was a bimbo, now, so the monster girl had no problem opening so wide and swallowing my dick. I groaned as her blue lips sealed around my cock. Her tongue licked at it. I groaned at the rough texture. It reminded me of Mint's tongue.

"Fuck," I groaned as the bimbofied monster girl suckled on my dick. She made such amazing pressure. I grinned as I watched my other bimbos enjoying themselves.

Erotha suckled on her own fat nipple. She nursed on it as she squirmed on her bimbo-kobold's face. Cally whimpered, her ears twitching as she enjoyed getting her cunt licked at from behind while Anni squealed, grinding her snatch on her slave's mouth. Mint's purrs echoed through the area where we enjoyed them.

My party of bimbo-adventurers was the best.

I shuddered, savoring the feel of that hot mouth working up and down my dick. It was just a delight to have her bobbing her head. She worked her mouth up and down my cock. I groaned at the feel of her nursing on me like that.

It was just fantastic to have her suckling on me with all that force. My nuts twitched with the force of the bimbo-kobold's sucking. She had a mouth on her. She was so hungry for my cum. I couldn't wait to spurt it into her mouth.

"That's it," I growled. "You're going to get lots of cum!"

"And lots of pussy creamy juicy juice!" Anni said, nodding her head. "You're such a goody great kobold. That's it. Lappy at my cunny. You lovey it!"

"Yip!" her kobold said happily, voice muffled by hot cunt.

"Oh, yesy yes, that's goody," Cally purred. "This is what koboldy hotties are goody for. Cunty eating and dickie sucking. Righty right, Master!"

"Fuck, yeah!" I groaned, my hand stroking through my bimbo-kobold's black hair. I gripped a fistful as I enjoyed the reward of taming them.

She suckled hard on me, nursing with passion. I knew I would have a great time fucking them all. They would be well used by the time I got back to town. I'd turn in the quest to the bimbo-secretary, fuck the bimbo-innkeeper, and sell these cuties to that dwarf.

My dick twitched and throbbed. My eyes closed as I enjoyed every second of that hot mouth sucking on me. It was a perfect delight. I was just so happy right now. The pressure built and built in my nuts. I rose toward that amazing climax.

My bimbos all gasped and moaned as they hurtled toward their orgasms, too. I savored this delight. It was just amazing to have this power. To be in this world. My hand tightened on the kobold's head as I fucked to the back of her that. She suckled so hard around me, her ears twitching.

"Goody bimboy slutty kobold!" gasped Erotha, her fat nipple popping out of her mouth. "Yippee yay!"

She bucked, drowning the kobold in pussy juices. I grinned at the sight, my cock throbbing into my kobold's mouth. The pressure hurtled to the bursting point. Anni gasped next, her tits heaving as the redhead moaned her delight.

"You nummy koboldy slut!" gasped Mint. She purred loudly as her tail swished back and forth with her orgasmic delight.

"Fuck!" I growled and erupted.

"Bimboy joy!" Cally squealed, her ears twitching as I dumped my cum into my slave's mouth.

12