In Another World w/ My Bimbo App Ch. 12

Story Info
A busty and shrewish dwarf wife needs to be bimbofied!
7.2k words
4.55
5.5k
8
0

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbofying the Busty Dwarf

Mark Johnson

It had been two days since the kobold raid, and I was back in town with my bimbos. It was a delight to be here. I had a great night's rest at my favorite inn, the Sow's Ear, where the bimbofied wife of the innkeeper had kept me very satisfied.

I smiled, glad to find her already working the common room, being fucked by three of the guests. A trio of dwarves with thick beards that were having a great time filling all the slut's holes. I had made a positive change here, turning that shrew into a woman that pleasured her customers.

I felt good about that. Yes, I did.

I was leading my bimbos out to sell the kobold slaves. I had three of them that were trailing behind on their leashes. They were yipping and yapping excitedly in their bestial tongue, eager to be sold. I could tell. They were so happy.

Bimbos always were.

I also had Bitch on her leash. My bimbo-werewolf padded before us, her bushy tail wagging back and forth as she sniffed around. There must be so many wonderful smells for her to enjoy. Specially pussies. She kept trying to stuff her head up beneath women's skirts.

I grinned at that.

"Good doggo," I told my sexy bimbo-werewolf after a scandalized woman marched up the street. I thought about bimbofying her, but I wanted to save up. I had plans. They danced in my head. I could always add another party member.

That would cost crystals.

But, for now, we were heading to see that dwarf to whom I sold the bimbo-goblins. I was feeling great. I pulled out my phone and grinned. I could do my daily roll again. I had 38 Magic Crystals. I had gained 8 on yesterday's roll.

"Come on, big money!" I said as the numbers spun.

"Biggie money, yay!" Anni squealed beside me, her boobs bouncing in her bikini armor.

"I wanna have lotsy of biggie money!" Mint said as she padded along with Bitch. Both their tails swished behind them. "I bet it'll stretchy out my pussy so goody! Yay! Master has such a biggie money!"

I grinned. "Sure, sure, my dick's full of big money. All that cum I spurt into your pussy. That's big money right there!"

"Yay!" Erotha gasped, clapping her hands. Her massive boobs were barely constrained by her low-cut robes.

"I wanna have all of Master's biggie money pumped into my mouth!" Cally said. "His salty silvery money and his bittery goldeny money."

She was an avid fan of a golden shower.

I hit the spinning number and it stopped on... 5. That brought me to 43 Magic Crystals. It was a great number. More than enough to get me another bimbo adventure if I came across a bitchy paladin or mage or something.

We reached the slave pens. They weren't that far from the docks. There was a herd of minotaurs in a cage as an auction was being set up. People were already filling in. Most looked like farmers wanting some strong monsters to work the farm.

I headed to Akoza's section. I passed through an alley and found her sitting on a seat eating a breakfast of porridge she washed down with a foamy ale. She glanced up at me, her eyes growing bright.

"Those goblins you sold me were amazing," she said. "Quite popular. I have a few customers hankering for more!"

"Good," I said and pulled up the three kobolds. "I got these bimbo-shortstacks for sell."

"Nice, nice," Akoza said. "I'll give you five silver a piece for those. Eight for the werewolf."

Bitch whimpered and glanced up at me. Her golden eyes brimmed with her concern.

I winked at her and said, "She's not for sell." I stroked Bitch between the ears. They twitched as her tail thwumped into my leg. "Bitch is too useful and too cute to part with."

"Ten silver," Akotha countered.

"No, no," I said, shaking my head. "Just the three kobolds."

"Fine, fine," the dwarf said. "Let me get the coins."

She took a long swill of her drink and headed inside. I kept petting Bitch, loving how she smiled happily up at me. After a few minutes, Akoza strode back out, her large breasts jiggling in her linen top. She tossed me a pouch that jingled.

"Twenty-five silver," she said and glanced at Bitch longingly. "I can do eleven."

"Nope," I said and opened up my phone. I handed her over the leash as a prompt appeared on the app.

Do you wish to transfer the owner ship of 3 Kobold Bimbo Slaves to Akoza?

I tapped YES and gained 3 Magic Crystals, bringing me to 46. Akotha took the kobolds and led them inside. They happily yipped. They would make wonderful and loving bimbo-slaves to the lucky men who bought them. I knew they would have better lives than being abused by their males.

With that, I headed to the Adventure's Guild Hall to turn in the quest. I had killed the twenty kobolds. I whistled, my bimbos skipping along around me. Literally. All but Mint and Bitch were doing it. They were a happy bunch that brought a smile to my lips.

I was glad to have them, that was for sure.

We reached the Guild Hall. I grinned to find the secretary I had bimbofied last time on all fours. Two adventures, one a burly human with a black mustache, and the other a slender elf with a surprisingly muscular body, double-teaming her. The elf fucked her mouth while the human pounded her in the ass.

Another secretary was behind the counter. She was a plump blonde whose eyes widened at the sight of me. Sweat broke out on her head as she smiled at me. It looked a tad forced as she said, "Welcome back, Mark Johnson. I am eager to help you out. I hear that you have a quest. Are you turning it in?"

"Yep," I said. "Glad to see the attitude here is improving."

"Of course, sir," she said. "We are deeply apologetic for the problems that the other secretary caused. She is, of course, very helpful now."

I glanced at her being spit-roasted. "That's good to see." I pulled out a pouch. "Here are the twenty-one kobold ears for the quest. The kobolds are dealt with."

She took the pouch and said, "I'll be right back while I verify this."

I nodded and turned around. I glanced at the secretary getting double-teamed. She was moaning around the elf's cock while the human grunted as he fucked her. My bimbos were squirming, their pussies getting all wet from the excitement.

I thought about enjoying one of my bimbos now, but the secretary returned rather swiftly. Just as I was about to order Anni to suck my dick, I heard the beads clatter. I turned around to see the plump girl back with a pouch of silver and a ledger.

"You indeed had twenty-one kobold ears," she said. She pushed the pouch toward me. "Here is the twenty silver for the quest and a bonus silver for the additional ear."

That brought me up to fifty-five silver pieces after paying for room and food at the Sow's Ear.

"I just need your signature here," she said on the ledger. "To indicate you received your payment and that the quest is completed."

I signed where she indicated. It had 21/20 Kobold Ears noted and the sum of twenty-one silvers paid. It all looked official. She smiled as she closed the ledger. I was surprised. Didn't old ink have to dry? Maybe they had magic ink here. There was a journal with every adventurer's information stored in it, after all.

"Now there are the available quests on the wall," she said, keeping that cheery smile on the entire time. "If you have any questions, please ask."

"Sure, sure," I said.

"Gods!" growled the human as he buried into the bimbo-secretary's cunt. He threw back his head and flooded her cunt.

The elf groaned as he did the same but flooding her mouth, the bimbo squealing in delight. My dick throbbed hard as I headed to the board and stared at the options. There were collection quests, an escort quest--fuck that, I hated those in video games--and several quests to kill various types of monsters.

One caught my eye. The Blackmoss Bull wanted Dead or Alive. If I brought back the minotaur's head, I would get fifty-five silver pieces, but if I brought him back alive, I would get seventy-five. Maybe he had some minotaur cows, too. I wouldn't mind bimbofying some of those.

I bet Akova would pay a pretty penny for one of them.

I took off the request and brought it over to the secretary. She smiled again and took it. "Right, I'll have this registered to you, Mark Johnson." She filled out the information in the ledger. "There. You are registered on the quest. Good luck."

I winked at her. She was a nice girl. Bimbofying women had to be done to those who acted like cunts or bitches. Women who were stuck up. Those were the ones that had to learn their place. But she was learning from the object lesson. I bet if I pulled out my cock and asked her to suck it, she would.

I wanted to have some fun before heading out and to buy some better gear. I was Level 2 now. I had fifty-five silver pieces now with another fifty-five coming my way. I had to see if I could upgrade some stuff.

My bimbos were all squirming. Juices dripped from the slit in Anni's bikini bottoms and cream ran down the other's thighs from beneath their skirt. Bitch, who just went naked, had dewdrops on the curls of her bush. Still, I was certain they could wait.

I had gear to buy. It was the fun of playing an RPG. Upgrades!

I asked around and was directed to a dwarven blacksmith named Kazzim. I moved through the streets, my horny bimbos trailing after me. They whimpered and moaned, their cunts so hot and bothered, but they kept following me.

They were good bimbo-adventurers.

I found Kazzim's shop in a busy district of other such shops. Tailors, leather works, woodcarvers, herbalists, and more. All the sorts of places an adventurer needed to upgrade. Kazzim's shop was marked with a hammer and anvil.

I opened the door to a shop with wooden floors. Racks held weapons while armor stands were covered in, well, armor. The lace had a metallic smell to it along with oil. Almost like the scent of guns but without the tang of gunpowder.

"Ah, hello there," a friendly dwarf with a black beard said as he came out of a back door. He wore a leather apron over a bare chest and heavy pants. He had burn scars across his muscular arms and chest. "Welcome, welcome, adventures."

"So he is," said a female dwarf who followed him out. She wore a dark-brown dress with a white cloth apron over the front. She had her black hair pinned up in a bun and a scowl on her face as she stared at my bimbos.

"My, my, you have quite the bevy of female adventurers with you," he said. "Oh, my, that armor you're wearing." He moved to Anni, staring at her. "I have never seen such skimpy attire."

"It's obscene," said the wife.

"I lovey it," Anni said, leaning forward so her breasts were almost thrust into the blacksmith's face. "Aren't my armor so lovey dovey amazeying!"

"Yes," said the dwarf. "My, my, the craftsmanship."

His wife smacked him upside the head "Don't drool over those tits, Kazzim."

"I was admiring the armor," the husband protested, rubbing at his head.

"Right, right, the armor, not those meat sacks filling them up. Where did you find these tarts, adventurer? The local whorehouse?"

"I transformed them with this magic device," I said, pulling out my smartphone. I swiped the screen to unlock it. The app was up and running. "I used it to improve the innkeeper's wife at the Sow's Ear and the secretary at the Guild Hall."

The dwarven woman's eyes widened. She took a step back. "Kazzim, you better stop him!"

Kazzim glanced at his wife then back at me.

"Kazzim!" his wife shrieked, her voice so shrill.

I grinned at the dwarf as I aimed my phone. The prompt appeared. Bimbofy Nezzaka into a Shop Whore? YES and NO appeared as buttons beneath, ready to be pressed. I wasn't even sure why no was an option. Who wouldn't do this?

I hit yes, dropping to 41 Magic Crystals.

She gasped as the magic lifted her into the air. The pink swirled around her, devouring her skirt. Her shoes became stiletto boots that rose to her knees and the brown dress became a brown string bikini that hugged to the folds of her plump, bald twat. The string vanished into the cheeks of her curvy ass.

She was a thicc dwarf.

The top half of the string bikini barely constrained her big tits. Nezzaka's breasts bounced as she landed on the ground. Her bun melted away, her black hair falling in thick curls that spilled around her shoulders. Her face had grown more youthful and all the scowls had melted away. She was left with bubbly joy.

"Bazak's left nut," gasped Kazzim, staring at his transformed wife.

"Ooh, ooh, a customery," the bimbo-dwarf squealed. She darted to me, her boobs barely being contained by her string bikini. They bounced and heaved like she was in an early 2000 DOA game where jiggle physics were in their infancy.

It was incredible to behold.

"If you buy somethingy, I'll fucky you!" She spun around, planted her hands on her knees, and shook her ass at me. She made those cheeks clap around her string bikini. "Even my assyhole! Pleasey please! You just gotta buy from my hubby. He makes the bestiest best weapons and armor and weapons and... metaly things!"

"I do," Kazzim said, staring at his wife, still dumbfounded.

"Uh, I need an ax for level 2," I said without thought.

"That'll be nine silver," Kazzim said absently. "With a trade-in."

I pulled my ax off my belt and handed it to him, my eyes locked on his bimbofied shop whore jiggling her butt-cheeks before my eyes. It was hypnotic watching the dwarven bimbo-wife shake her booty. I felt like I was in the middle of a rap video.

I handed over nine silver coins without thought and received a new ax. My bimbos were squirming as they watched. Then they just threw themselves at each other. They started kissing as I unbuckled my pants. I dropped my weapon belt with my new ax on it and pulled out my cock.

"I'm going to fuck your wife so hard," I groaned. "She's your bimbo-shop-whore now. She'll please all your customers."

Kazzim just nodded, swallowing.

"Yesy yes, fucky my assyhole or my pussy," Nezzaka squealed. "I don't care!"

I dropped to my knee and shoved her down so she knelt before me. I ripped her bikini to the side, exposing her shaved cuntlips and her puckered asshole. She was looking so delicious. Her juices dripped down, a spicy musk filling the air.

I pressed my cock into her pussy. I slid slowly into her married cunt as her husband watched on. He swallowed, his hand rubbing at the front of his leather apron. My bimbos squealed behind me, doing naughty things to each other.

"Minty Mint!" Cally gasped.

"Ooh, ooh, Erotha! Erotha!" Anni squealed.

"Bitch!" purred Erotha.

I let them have their fun as I soaked my dick in the dwarven wife's pussy. I loved how she squeezed down around me. She felt so good about my cock. It was just a fantastic rush to have her gripping me like that. I squeezed her hips and drew back my dick.

She moaned as I did that. Her pussy clung to me. She tossed her head, her curls spilling around her face. I loved how she gripped me. I wanted to drive back into her snatch, but I could fuck her ass. I loved anal.

"You ever fuck your wife in the ass?" I asked the blacksmith as my dick slid up his wife's taint to her sphincter.

He shook his head slowly. He stroked his beard now, his eyes so wide.

"You will," I said and thrust against his wife's sphincter.

"Yesy yes, fucky my assyhole for being such a super duper wonderfully customer!" Nezzaka cooed the way only a bimbo could.

Her anal ring widened for me. The bimbo-dwarf moaned as her anal sheath swallowed my cock. I popped into her bowels and sank into her heavenly anal sheath. I loved the way that her bowels swallowed my cock.

It was just a wonderful treat. Just a fantastic delight. I sank to the hilt in her and groaned. I throbbed in her snatch. I loved the feel of her hot asshole around me. It was a treat to have her squeezing down on me.

I thrust back into her asshole. I buried deep and hard into her bowels. She moaned, her butt-cheeks jiggling. I slid my hands up her sides to find her heavy breasts. I gripped those as I sodomized her while her husband watched.

"Damn, your wife's got a tight asshole," I groaned. "She feels amazing around my dick."

He swallowed and nodded. "That's good, sir."

I winked at him and fucked his wife's asshole with all that I had. I pounded her with force, burying into her bowels again and again. I loved fucking her like that. I savored the way her anal sheath held me tight.

I squeezed those big, soft dwarven milkers as I fucked her hard. I pounded her asshole, listening to her gasping like the bimbo-whore she had become. It was perfect. Her husband tugged on his beard as he watched the glorious sight.

"Ooh, ooh, that's it, Mistery Customer!" gasped the shop-whore. "You buy goodies from my hubby, and get goodies from me! Isn't that just neaty? It's how ickynomics work! They might be icky but they're also amazey because I lovey having my assyhole fucked!"

"You've had your asshole fucked?" I growled, pounding her asshole.

"Yesy yes!" gasped the bimbo. "I likey it in the assy so I don't get preggers with all the human babies! I lovey human cocks and fucky them all the time!"

"What?" her husband roared, staring at his literal whore-wife. "You rust-sucking bitch!"

"That's not nicey!" gasped the bimbo. "I'm your wifey! I fucky your customers and make them cummy and do nicey things! Ooh, ooh, yes, fucky me! I lovey it! Fucky me with that biggie humany cock! I'm gonna cum all over that biggie dick!"

"Then you can get your ass spanked by your angry husband for being a cheating whore!" I growled.

The dwarf nodded. His wife would be spanked, and the bimbo would love it.

I slammed into her asshole, savoring the way her bowels gripped me. She squeezed down on me with that hot flesh. I rose toward my orgasm. I buried into her bowels again and again. Her anal sheath gripped me.

She gasped and moaned, her butt-cheeks jiggling. She wiggled her hips from side to side, stirring that tight asshole around me. I loved fucking the thicc bimbo-slut. I squeezed those dwarven milkers, loving how soft they were in my hands.

"Ooh, ooh, I'm gonna have such biggie cummies!" she moaned. "Yesy yes! That's so greaty good! I love your cock, Mistery Customer! Oh, so lovey it!"

Her head threw back. Her loose hair spilled around her face as she squealed in delight. Her anal sheath convulsed around my dick. I loved feeling her anal sheath spasming around me. She suckled at me. It was an amazing moment.

I groaned as her anal sheath rippled around me. I buried to the hilt in her bowels and erupted. It was just an amazing rush to have all that spunk flooding into her asshole. Her hot flesh spasmed around me. It was such an amazing moment.

I grunted and groaned with each spurt of jizz I fired into her anal sheath.

"Yummy cummies!" she squealed, her anal sheath rippling around my cock. "Gimme the goodies!"

I savored that heat. It was such a rush to have all that cum spurting into her bowels. I groaned, flooding her with all that I had. This was just a perfect moment. A wave of heat rushed through me with each eruption.

"Fuck," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good!"

"Super duper awesomey good!" the bimbo-wife moaned, my hands squeezing her big tits. I gripped them as the dwarven slut squealed out her passion.

I pumped more and more of my cum into her asshole as the backdoor opened. A dwarf maiden stepped out in a dress of pale red, her black hair in a pair of thick braids. She was humming until she froze and gasped.

"Mother?" she stared at me dumping my cum into her mother's asshole. She looked to be eighteen. "You monster! What are you doing to my mother?"

She wrenched a sword off the wall.

"Fuck!" I gasped and snagged my phone from my pocket. I jumped to my feet, ripping my cock out of her mother's asshole, and aimed the app at her as she charged at me, my heart racing fast.