In Another World w/ My Bimbo App Ch. 15

Story Info
The hero is saved by his horny band of bimbo-adventurers!
7.1k words
4.57
5k
4

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hero Saved by His Horny Bimbos

Mark Johnson

I ripped the bimbo-bunny off me and rose to my feet. A surge of energy suffused me. I felt so drained, my nuts aching and dick throbbing, but I heard Anni calling for me. My bimbo-warrior needed me. So did the others.

I had fucked a hundred bimbo-bunnies. Maybe even more. So many of them were bred by me. I had done my part. It was time to get out of this alive. I charged forward as the bimbo-bunnies squealed out in passion.

"He's being naughty!" cried one.

"Getty him! Don't letty him escape! I need babies!"

"Assy babies!"

They leaped at me. Bimbo-bunnies jumped at me from all directions, their big tits heaving and floppy ears flapping. I dove forward, dodging the first wave. They crashed together in a slap of heaving boobs and bubbly butts. Their cottontails quivered as they crashed into a pile. I gained my feet and leaped over one diving for my feet.

But they could jump higher.

One tackled me in the air. Tsunade. The one who had kidnapped me. She squeezed me tight as we hit the ground. We rolled, her big boobs rubbing across my skin. She squealed out, her floppy ears tickling my face.

"MASTERY SIR!" cried Anni.

"Get off me!" I growled and shoved her away. She rolled across the ground.

I just gained my feet when three more bimbo-bunnies slammed into me. They tackled me to the ground. I hit hard, piled up by them. They had me tight. They weren't going to let me escape that easily. I growled in frustration as they pinned me down, their breasts rubbing across my back and sides.

"No!" I roared.

"Bunny pile!" squealed Tsunade. She jumped on me. "Bury him in bunny girly titties and pussies and butties!"

Bimbo-bunnies howled from every direction. They swarmed me. I was doomed. They tackled me. More and more were on me. I didn't have the strength to get up. My bimbos were so close. I could hear Mint squealing and Erotha moaning. Cally gasped out in delight.

"MASTERY SIR!" Anni cried.

"MASTERY!" Cally moaned.

"MASTERY MARK!" Erotha moaned.

"MASTER! MASTERY SIR! HELP!" Mint cried.

I couldn't get to them, but I could power them up. I triggered my level 2 power, Bimbo Inspiration. A wave of red energy burst from my body. It washed out into the air. It didn't affect the bimbo-bunnies. This was for my bimbos. The ones I owned.

My four bimbo-adventurers whom I loved.

"MASTER!" all four of them shouted together.

Bimbo-bunnies squealed. I heard the thudding of bodies hitting the ground and gasps of shock and delight. Then the bimbo-bunnies on me flew away. They were ripped back by Anni and Cally, Erotha and Mint. My bimbos were coming to my rescue.

They flung away the bimbo-bunnies and grabbed me. Anni dragged me to my feet. Mint kissed me. Her refreshing healing magic washed through me. Erotha rubbed pussy cream from her wand on my back, giving me strength.

"Yes!" I roared and threw Mint and Erotha over my shoulders. "Let's go!"

I ran over the fallen bimbo-bunnies struggling to stand. I raced with Anni and Cally at my side. The bimbo-bunnies squealed behind us. They bounded after us. We headed for the hole covered in the edge.

Tsunade jumped down before it. She held her spear in her hand. "You're our cocky cock! You don't get to go with those bimboy-whores! You're ours!"

Behind her, Bitch snarled. Then Tsunade squealed in pain. She jumped ten feet up in the air and grabbed her butt. She landed, rubbing at her tush where red marks from Bitch's teeth had left the impression. Tsunade's cottontail jiggled.

"Let's go!" I roared and darted for Bitch.

My bimbo-werewolf howled in delight as we raced forward. We charged through the hole in the brush. Bitch snarled, bimbo-bunnies squealing in fright behind us. Werewolves must be their natural enemy.

"Icky wolfie girl!" one squealed.

"Runny run!" gasped another.

"I don't wanna be bittyen by wolfie girl! So meany!"

"Meany wolfie girl!"

I laughed at those dumb bimbos being afraid of one werewolf. I raced off into the woods. The woods grew darker and darker. The night was falling. The enhancement from Erotha was wearing off. I shuddered, exhaustion falling down on me.

I dropped to my knees and shook my head. I sucked in deep air. I was woozy. I set down Erotha and Mint. They both threw themselves against me. They hugged me tight and peppered me with kisses. Anni wormed in and hugged me from the front, her boobs rubbing on my chest. Cally hugged me from behind, her elvish tits feeling so soft on me. Bitch hugged my leg and whimpered in delight.

I closed my eyes. I was back with my bimbo-adventurers. I felt so good about that. I sank down to the ground, their lips kissing me. I wanted to do more, but I was exhausted. I had my bimbos huddled around me, my head resting on Erotha's big tits like a pillow.

"Master," they cooed.

"Thank you," I groaned. "Love you all."

"Master!" they all squealed.

I was so happy as I fell asleep. I needed my rest.

~ * ~

Annie the Bimbo Warrior

"Attacky!" I shouted and charged at the naughty minoytaur.

It had been a few days since Master played that funny game of hidey and seeky with us. Now we were back on our questy quest. We had an evilly minoytaur to kill. He was biggie and baddie with a brown and brawny body, shaggy fur covering his crotch, his icky wang all bouncing as he fought. He snorted like a bully as he blocked with his ax.

He had a bulls dummy head with stupid horns. He was all hairy and grossy and not handsomey like Master. So I squealed and slashed at him, cutting him across the chest. He had thicky skin. I hardly hurt him. Blood oozed down his chest.

He headybutted me.

I gasped at how meany he was and fell back, all dizzy wizzy. The world all spuny around me as he snorted and stamped his hoofs. I had to get back up and fighty him, but everything was all wibbly wobbly.

~ * ~

Erotha the Bimbo Enchanter

I jammied my dildoy-wand into my pussy and stirryed it all up. I pulled it out of me, imbuing it with super awesomey magic. I rubbyed my pussy cream on his cheek. He growled, growing so strong as the nasty minoytaur knocked Anni down to the ground.

How meany of him.

I thrusty my dildoy back into my pussy and shuddered at how goody that felt. Master charged in with his lash and ax in hand. He swung his lash and slapped down the minoytaur's ax. Then Master hit with his own ax and buried it into the minoytaur's side.

The minotaury bellowed in anger.

An arrow struck the nasty monster in hard in the chest. Cally giggled in delight while Mint dumped on his back and clawed him, all snarling like an angry kitty-catty. The minoytaur threw her off. She landed in a crouch, her cutie tail swishing backy and forth.

I pulled out my dildoy and rubbed into Cally's bow, makying it all glowy.

~ * ~

Mint the Bimbo Druid

I landed by Anni. She was all hurty with a nasty knot rising on her pretty forehead.

I kissyed her with healying magic so she would be all better. Wasn't that super nicey of me? I thought it was. I was so nicey. Just the nicest person in the wholey world. She gasped as the knot on her head faded away.

"Poopy bull!" Anni cried and rose. The minotaur slammed his ax down at her. She giggled and parried.

Master slammed his ax into the minoytaur's arm. It swung a backhand at him. Master reeled back from the blow. Another arrow zippied by and struck the nasty monster as I darted over to Master. He had a swollen jaw and spat blood.

I kissied him, too. My lips were super magical and full of healy delights.

~ * ~

Cally the Bimbo Archer

I jumped up and down as my arrow struck the icky sticky monster.

"Yay!"

Anni slashed at him as Mint darted from Master. Erotha rushed up behind Anni and touched her with the magical dildo covered in magical pussy cream. It was the bestiest best cream in the wholly world.

I drew back my glowy bow and fired another enchanty arrow. It stuck the minoytaur in the head. He bellowed and stared at me. He charged at me, his nasty horns all aimed right at my belly like he wanted to do meany things to me.

How rude!

~ * ~

Mark Johnson

"Shit!" I snarled as the minotaur charged at Cally to gore her.

I slashed with my ax, hitting the minotaur in the back of the knee. The monster staggered and dropped down. Anni attacked from the other side, squealing with delight. The minotaur blocked her blow and swung his head to gore me.

I dropped both my weapons and grabbed the horns out of instinct. The force of the attack pushed me back, but I kept a hold of those horns. The minotaur snorted like a bull and rose to his feet. He was taller than me, but I held onto his horns, forcing him to be bent over.

He thrust his head forward, shoving me back. My booted feet furrowed the detritus covering the ground. I gripped him as he fought to gore me. Mint jumped on his back, clawing at his thick hide. She hissed and snarled.

An arrow struck the minotaur in the neck.

The bull didn't care.

"MMMMMWWWWOOOOOOORRRRRR!" he bellowed, the sound so loud, my bones vibrated.

He shoved me back toward the thick oak. He would pin me against it and crush me. I strained, the enhanced strength from Erotha barely enough to keep this monster from crushing me I would be dead in moments.

Anni plunged her sword into the minotaur's side.

The creature bellowed, relaxing for just a moment.

I twisted and snapped his neck.

The brute dropped to the ground, dead. We just had to take his head back to Narsi to get the reward. I panted as Anni grinned at me. She jumped up and down, her boobs bouncing in her bikini armor, blood dripping from her sword.

"We killyed him, yay!" Anni squealed.

"That's right," I said and threw down my weapons. I ripped off my chainmail, my dick hard. Fighting was exhilarating. There was something just spectacular about risking yourself. Life and death. It was a powerful moment.

I was so happy for our victory. We had triumphed. That was amazing. I felt so good about what we had done here. A big smile spread on my lips as I grabbed Anni and threw her over my shoulders. She squealed in delight.

Cally smiled at me as she stood nearby. She looked so hot in her tight leather bustier and miniskirt. She undid the lacings so her big boobs popped out. I threw Anni down before her. My naughty warrior in her bikini armor spun around.

"Elfy pussy!" Anni squealed with such simple delight.

"That's right," I said and unlaced my pants.

Anni slid her head up between Cally's thighs. The blonde elf grinned from ear to ear, looking so much like Arwen. Then she squealed in delight, her pointed ears twitching as Anni began her feast. The naughty Anni licked and lapped at her.

I loved the sight as I dropped down to my knees behind her and pulled out my cock. Mint purred and Erotha clapped her hands excitedly as I pushed my dick through the hole in Anni's bikini bottoms. She could be fucked while wearing her steel armor.

I found her wet folds and thrust into her.

She moaned in delight as I filled her up. I loved the way her pussy engulfed my dick. It was heaven to sink into her cunt. I loved it so much. I savored that heat around my dick. A big smile spread on my lips. Nothing like fucking my bimbo after defeating a monster.

"Ooh, ooh, you're so nicey to eaty my pussy!" squealed Cally. She wore a biggie smile. It spread from ear to ear. "Just so nicey."

"So nicey," cooed Anni while Erotha and Mint watched us.

I loved their eyes on us as I drew back my hips. My cock emerged out of the hole in Anni's metal bikini drenched in her pussy cream. I slammed forward, burying back into her. My nuts slapped into the steel. That would hurt an ordinary man, but I was a Bimbo Master.

I grinned from ear to ear as I fucked away at her cunt. I buried into her pussy again and again. I fucked her with all that I had. It was just such a treat to pound her like that. I fucked her with all that I had, reviling in the delight of pounding her.

She felt so good around my cock.

She squeezed her cunt down around my dick. It was glorious to have her wiggling her hips and stirring her cunt around my dick. It was just a wondrous thrill to fuck her like this. I loved it so much. I savored it with all that I had.

It was just outstanding. I groaned, fucking her hard and fast. I loved how she squeezed her cunt down around my dick. She held me tight. It was a wonderful thing to feel her squeezing around me. She held me tight as I fucked in and out of her. I pounded her with all that I had.

I slammed deep and hard into her pussy. She moaned as she gripped my dick with their hot snatch while feasting on Cally. The elf quivered in delight, her ears twitching as she enjoyed what was happening to her.

A big smile spread on her lips.

"That's so nicey nice," she cooed.

"I bet it is," I said, fucking her hard and fast. "Just such a nice thing to enjoy."

"So nicey nice!" she squealed as I fucked away at her with all that I had. "Ooh, ooh, Ooh, I'm gonna have a biggie cummy!"

"Yes, you are!" I told my elf as I fucked my bimbo-warrior.

"Drowny me in all your nummy yummy pussy juices!" squealed Anni, her pussy clamping down on me. "Ooh, ooh, Mastery Mark's biggie cock is stirrying up my pussy and makying me feel so great good!"

"Damn straight!" I growled, fucking her hard and fast.

I plowed into her, the pressure building and building in my nuts slapping into her metal bikini. I fucked her through that hole in her armor, loving every second of fucking her. She felt amazing. She squeezed down on me.

I groaned as I hurtled closer and closer to cumming in her. Closer and closer to erupting into her pussy. She clamped her cunt down on me. I savored that heat that swept through me. I groaned, it was just an amazing moment.

Cally whimpered, her big boobs jiggling. She squeezed them as her ears twitched. Anni moaned into the bimbo-elf's snatch, licking her with all that she had. It was a hot sight. My dick buried deep and hard into her cunt as Cally gasped.

"Yippee yay!" she squealed, her ears twitching.

She climaxed.

It was so hot to watch. I savored the sight of her titties heaving as she drowned Annie in pussy cream. My dick plunged in and out of the bimbo-warriors cunt. She clamped down on me with that hot twat. I loved it.

I buried deep and hard into her snatch. My nuts slapped into her taint as Anni squealed. Her cunt went wild around me. My bimbo-warrior had a huge climax. I loved that so much. I savored that heat washing around me. I buried into her snatch.

Erupted.

"Fuck!" I growled.

"Master's nummy cummies!" squealed the naughty Anni.

"You fucking better believe it!" I growled, pumping blast after blast of cum into her pussy.

Her hot cunt rippled around me. She felt so amazing. I loved how she nursed at me. I hurtled toward my climax. I would have a mighty explosion of bliss. Just a huge one that would burst out of me. I groaned as she suckled on me.

I pumped more and more of my jizz into her pussy. It felt so incredible to flood her. I loved every second of it. The heat rushed through me as her cunt suckled at me. She had such a great pussy. Just an outstanding cunt.

"Damn," I groaned as I dumped the last of my cum into her pussy. "That's good. That's really, really good!"

"It is, Master," cooed Anni as she suckled at my dick, working out any lingering drops.

I ripped out of her pussy and said, "Erotha, why don't you lick her clean and Mint... I want that ass!"

"Yay!" Mint squealed. She was already naked and grabbing a tree. She thrust out her ass, her black tail swishing back and forth with the fetching, green ribbon tied on it.

Bitch watched nearby. She didn't fight, but she had been instrumental in tracking down the Blackmoss Bull. She would get her rewards, too. But first, there was a delicious ass to fuck. Catgirl ass. I loved this fantasy world.

Having my smartphone here was just a treat.

I moved up behind Mint and pressed my cock into her butt-crack. She purred, her triangular ears twitching like a cat. I scratched her head between them. Her tail swished across my chest. I smiled and found her anal ring.

I drilled against her backdoor. She purred louder and flashed me a happy smile over her shoulder. Her asshole stretched open to swallow my pussy-lubed dick. I groaned as I pushed harder and harder against her.

She purred louder as I popped into her bowels. I sank into her anal sheath. It was such a wonderful moment to do that. It was just wild to slide into her velvety hole. She purred so loud as I buggered her with every inch of my big dick.

It was heaven being in her asshole. She squeezed her bowels down around me as I slid to the hilt in her anal sheath. Her tail rubbed across my chest as I slid my hands around her and found her round boobs. She had the smallest of my bimbos.

But I still loved them.

"Armor gone and pussy fully of cummies!" Anni sang behind me. "Time for Erotha to eaty my cunny and make me feel so greaty! Yay!"

I glanced back at my busty, redheaded warrior. Her green eyes sparkled as her big tits jiggled. Erotha was on her knees before her and buried in her face into Anni's bare twat. The bimbo-enchantress licked up my cum.

I loved the sight as my dick throbbed in Mint's asshole. I squeezed my bimbo-catgirl's tits. I kneaded them as I drew back my cock. She squeezed down on me. That felt so good. I loved that sensation so much. It was a beautiful thing to experience.

I thrust back into her anal sheath. She gasped as I did that. Her asshole clamped down hard on me. She held me tight as I fucked away at her bowels. It was such a treat to fuck her like this. I buried into her again and again.

I fucked her with force. I pounded her with all that I had. It was a delicious treat to ram into her anal sheath like this. I fucked her with everything I had. She purred louder as I ass-fucked her hard. Her bowels massaged me.

"Mastery's dick in my assyhole," she cooed as I fucked her. I pounded her with all that I had. I fucked her with force. She felt so good around my dick. Just such a delight to bury into her anal sheath again and again. "Ooh, ooh, I lovey dovey this."

"I bet you do," I groaned as I fucked her with force. "Damn, that's good. That's really, really good!"

"Yeppers!" she squealed as I ass-fucked her hard and fast. I buried into her anal sheath again and again. She hissed in delight, squeezing her bowels around me. I loved fucking her like this. I pounded her with force. "Oh, ooh, Mastery's dick.

"Mastery's cum!" squealed Erotha. "All in Anni's nummy yummy twaty hole!"

"Licky it all out of me!" moaned Anni.

I loved the sounds they made as I fucked Mint hard in the asshole. Her bowels clamped down hard on me. She felt spectacular around my dick. I groaned with each thrust into her asshole. I fucked her with such force.

She gripped the tree with her paws, mewing as I thrust away at her. I fucked her with all that I had. I buried into her with passion. She swished her tail back and forth, massaging my chest. It felt so good. A ticklish rush swept through me.

I pounded her hard and fast. I fucked her with force. It was delicious to fuck her. I buried into her again and again, loving how she snarled and yowled. I had a great time pounding her. I loved every second of this.

"Ooh, ooh, yummy nummy cummies in Anni's pussy!" Erotha moaned.

"I lovey cummies so muchy much!" gasped Mint as I fucked her.

I squeeze her round boobs. "Then let's fill your asshole up with some of them. How does that sound?"

"Puuuurfect!"

I grinned, her bowels clamping down hard on me. I fucked into her with force. I loved plowing into her with all that I had. She swished her tail back and forth as I fucked her. It was a great deal of fun to do that. I loved it so much. I was so thrilled to bury into her.

12