In Anticipation

Story Info
My first erotic writing! Enjoy the beginning of this scene.
759 words
4.1
2.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind the door to the studio I kneel alone on the mat, stretching, and waiting. My attention drifts from the spongy matted floor, to the mellow glow around me. The sweet smell of incense warms my nose mixing with the earthy scent of jute. I feel calm yet anxious and excited. Wearing only a sheer black cotton leotard with the snaps closed over my crotch, I feel sultry. The air is silent, except for an occasional paw scratching, as my feline companion attempts to join me.

I love the build up of tingles inside in anticipation of his arrival. What kind of mood will he be in? Playful? Sadistic? A bit of both? I love it when he caresses my skin, binding me under his control. I will be his muse, his plaything, his doll to bend into whatever shape he finds pleasing. I will feel beautiful and nimble and strong.

With the jingle of keys, my stomach drops. The front door creaks open and I sharply inhale before shifting into position with my forehead sinking into the ground, my wrists crossing behind my back, as if already in a box tie. I exhale. There's a pitter patter of feet and gentle laughter approaching. My cat purrs contentedly, likely rubbing herself all over him. That slut.

I can hardly remain still knowing that he is so close. My ears listen closely for any tell-tale signs of his movement beyond the door.

Finally, the knob creeks as he turns it and opens the door, slipping in to join me, cautious to keep the fur baby out. No distractions tonight, no matter how cute they may be.

He turns towards me. I feel his smile beaming into me as if he is scanning every inch of my form. His gaze continues, boring into me, as if he's burning this moment into his mind. My cheeks start to flush. My nostrils flare. I inhale. He seems pleased.

He walks over ever so slowly encircling me like prey, as if undecided about the best approach for attack. He pauses to grab a hank, pulls out the bight, then tosses the rest out across the floor. My skin pricks up in goosebumps as he runs the rope through his strong finger tips. I startle as he suddenly kneels down beside me and starts binding my wrists together. My sex moistens. With a free hand, he gently combs my hair. Now it's my turn to nuzzle and purr. As I wriggle in close, I take in his mild sandalwood scent.

Drawing tension onto the running end of the single column tie, he shifts to standing, pulling me ever so slightly back towards my toes. He is toying with me and I love it. My shoulders start to roll open as I am maneuvered into a seated position. Coming closer, his arms engulf me, pulling my bound wrists towards my right hip, wrapping the cord upwards in a spiral around my waist and bust. I am restrained with no desire to run. He keeps the tension comfortably snug as he ties off the ends. I lean my head against him and he runs his fingers across my scalp, grabbing my hair, and tilting my face up into his seductive lips. He engulfs my mouth with his own. His air is my air and I am floating.

A soft sigh leaves me as his tight hold releases. Yet, I want more.

I think about lifting my eyes to meet his gaze, but I'm feeling shy and timid, so I stare downwards instead. He starts to caress my breasts through my sheer leo and my nipples harden. My chest rises with deepening breaths.

With a second hank, he fashions a blindfold, crossing lines across my eyes. I can only imagine what will happen next. His thumb finds it's way past my lips, and I start to suckle like a babe.

With his thumb tracing my lips, he encourages me to open my jaw, then fills my mouth with a fibrous gag. I gasp as he quickly kisses me again, this time over this newest binding. I'm melting deeper into his trance.

He slips my right tit out of its thin restraint, squeezing it so hard I emit a squeak through the moistening fibers. I begin mewling as he twists my nipple. With my arms bound and my senses restricted, I feel so wet I imagine there's a puddle leaking out from between my nether lips.

I feel content. I'm happily his, and he has only just begun.