In Brazil Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs. Santos, this is Darian, he's been showing me around the island." Carla looked at her phone camera.

"Óla Darian..." Elvina felt like such a third wheel and really wanted to give her son some privacy.

"Óla." Darian ran his hand from Carla's waist up to her breast and cupped its softness whilst also saying hello to Elvina.

"Oh, I almost forgot, I have a date to get ready for, it was nice seeing you Carla, and you Darian," Elvina told a small white lie so she could give them some privacy without being too rude.

"Oh, well see you, Mrs. Santos." Carla waved again as Elvina walked back towards the door.

On the way out though, she overheard the last bit of her son's conversation with his girlfriend.

"Well I have to go now Silvio, Darian is taking me swimming," Carla told Silvio.

"Oh okay. Will, you...ehm..." Silvio leaned in closer so his mother wouldn't hear, but Elvina did.

"Will you leave your phone on like you did last night when you were in bed with him?" Elvina overheard her son ask his girlfriend.

"Mm, I will, I liked knowing that you were listening to my moans." Carla blew Silvio a kiss before ending the call.

Elvina smiled to herself as she closed her son's door. She was so happy that her son had found such a loving girl.

To be continued...