In Charge Pt. 01

Story Info
A man’s day in a world where women are free to use.
1.8k words
3.97
22.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pillows4
pillows4
15 Followers

In the country of Melosia, named after the female Goddess of fertility and submission, women were recently made to serve men. After a cruel tyrant had taken over, new laws had been put into place, and after 20 years, people were beginning to get used to it.

Melosia was in no way a poor country, with the men and women fabled to be some of the most beautiful, with riches and scenic views for miles, but very modern and urban as well. It was in one of these suburban neighbourhoods that Jamie lived in.

Jamie had a pretty mundane life and was truthfully beginning to get sick of it. Don't get it twisted, it was every man's dream 20 years ago. But after a while, it gets repetitive. It's in these moments of this feeling of being frustrated that he takes it out even more on his sluts.

It's never their fault, but they can't refuse, it's the law. So Naomi is positioned on her knees, eye level with Jamie's cock, getting ready to do what she does every morning.

"Come on slut, get to it," Jamie says, nudging his cock against her soft lips. She hates doing this, and he knows it, but he enjoys that even more. Prior to the tyranny, Jamie would ask his newly wed wife to have sex with him plenty, but she would always make up some excuse. When the law passed, he had no problem transitioning to the new system. I mean, people were being fined if they didn't obey. Majority of the state senators supported the decision and authorities had to enforce it. Of course, the man of each household could choose how far to go with the rules to a certain extent, Jamie preferred it this way, and no one was judging. In fact, it was the norm in his circle.

Naomi used to think Jamie was a good guy, which is why she agreed to marry him so quickly. She told him she wanted to wait till marriage and he said okay, but pressured her to marry. With the law, she more than regretted it. She hated him, but also hated how wet he made her. She was a virgin, not comfortable with a lot of things, and Jamie forced her into all of it after the law, and she liked it, but couldn't let him know that. As his cock tapped her lips, she looked up at her owner (as the new required demonstration videos show) and did what he told her to. She completely submitted herself to him, trying to look good and arching her back while she did. She hated the way she was debasing herself, but had no choice. He could use her however he wished.

Naomi looks up at him with a defeated look and sticks out her tongue. Jamie smiles, "good girl," and immediately grabs the back of her head and sticks his cock all the way down, gagging her. He doesn't take it out even when she taps on his legs.

"That's for taking so long to decide, don't make me wait next time." Jamie says firmly, his cock still blocking Naomi's airflow. She tries to moan agreement and nod her head, anything to breathe again. He looks down at her cute face and feels bad, so he pulls his cock out of her mouth and admires the way spit dribbles down her tits as she catches her breath.

Naomi looks at him with tears and anger in her eyes. She didn't like when he did that.

"Oh, don't look angry when you have my cum in your face," Jamie said to her, mockingly.

"I don't have your cum in my-" As Naomi said this, she noticed Jamie had been jerking his cock off in front of her face for the past 2 minutes and before she could finish her sentence, he sprayed his cum all over her pretty face and blonde hair. She didn't even finish her sentence, she felt ashamed enough. I don't know how he always managed to make her feel like that, but it was her place.

Naomi noticed his cock was poking at her lips again. Remembering her harsh lesson from last time, she quickly opened her mouth for him, moaning all the while.

"There we go, clean off my dick, good whore. I want dinner ready by 7 today."

She tried to say "yes sir," but it came off as a mumble with his cock still inside her mouth.

"Yeah yeah," he said, tucking his cock back inside his pants and leaving for the day. She would stay at home, as women aren't allowed to have jobs anymore, besides pleasing men. Jamie makes enough so Naomi doesn't have to work as a sex slave, so she's just his stay at home slut wife. She's there to please whoever he says as well.

Jamie quickly heads to work, realizing he's a bit late. Damn her, if she wasn't so difficult I wouldn't be so late. He gets to work as the professor/principal of a university. That's a high ranking position, so he has free access to any of the sluts on campus. His favourite, of course, being the freshmans. As per the new law, publically funded universities couldn't offer women real degrees, only in pleasing men. They took courses like cock sucking, massaging, talking slutty, obeying. Men were free to pursue whichever career they wanted, getting a free sex slave class as well, where they would volunteer to be the practice men in the girls sex slave classes. His favourite was cock sucking, where each girl was graded on how many times she could make the guy cum so each girl ended up begging the guy to come while he sat back and tormented her.

Jamie sat down at his desk and without even looking spread his legs and waited for his desk slut to crawl under and unzip his pants. He got started on his paperwork. He didn't need to look to know what was going on. Rosie's dark curly hair was bobbing up and down on his large cock while she did her best to spit on it and use her new lessons. Eh, she's getting better. After a while of this, Jamie got bored and suddenly thrust his cock up her throat, enjoying the sudden choke that followed. He didn't stop, he started slapping her, hard, while she kept sucking. What a good girl. He wanted to see how long she could last, so he kept slapping her hard while she kept sucking his long cock. At last, she whimpered and Jamie noticed she was about to cry. He didn't need that drama, so he stopped. He looked down at her mascara stained face, knowing that took her hours and he ruined it in 30 minutes. He took pleasure in that and smiled, also noticing her hands were handcuffed to the table, she'd been here everyday that he wanted her. He demanded security to tie her here for him every morning for the past week, just waiting for his cock, for "special lessons". This was legal, of course.

******

Jamie's POV:

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and Mr.Dawson brought in 2 girls.

"These two cheated on their test today. They told the man their Daddy would pay them if he came quickly. This was a big offence.

I tapped Rosie on the head, "get to class dumb bitch". I uncuffed her and she scurried away, I slapped her ass as she left. I told the two girls to sit down and leaned on the desk facing them, looking down with a disappointed frown.

They started talking immediately, overlapping each other so I couldn't understand a word. I took the time while they were preoccupied to unbutton both their shirts, revealing their big tits. This resulted in a shriek from both of them, which I fixed by squeezing their nipples hard. They immediately whimpered and went quiet.

"Don't talk unless you're spoken to little sluts. Now, why did you cheat. You can explain first, Mia," I said. She started blabbering on about how she really needed to pass for her Daddy to be proud of her and etc. I groped her tits while she spoke, growing increasingly hard. Without a second thought, I pulled my dick out and stuffed it in Mia's mouth while she was still talking. "That's enough, do something useful with your mouth instead." This shut her up and I thrust harder into her mouth while she got the punishment, but of course it wasn't enough. Carly, the other blonde cheerleader was looking intently. Her mouth and eyes wide, but still pretty. "Dumb slut, get over here and convince me why I shouldn't expel you right now." I said.

She quickly stood up and started talking to me. Even sitting down, I was taller than her and I once again, couldn't stop myself from playing with her while she spoke. I rubbed her clit from under her short pantieless skirt. She began to moan and couldn't talk properly. I told her to continue. When she couldn't, I spit on her face and laughed.

"It's okay dumb slut, do what you're good for," chuckling, I pushed Carly into my cock, pulling Mia to the side by her blonde hair to make room. Like this, they continued licking my dick for what seemed like eternity. When I got bored, I told them both to bend over the desk. Their perfect cheerleader asses sticking out enticingly. I took my belt off and told them to count. I harshly whacked it against Mia's bottom, making her cry out.

"One," she said. Then I did Carly. This went on until 10 for each of them. They both had tears streaming down their faces by this point but it wasn't my fault, they shouldn't have cheated. They were saying something now, not daring to move though.

"We're sorry, please stop Sir," Carly said while shaking her cute ass. I couldn't resist. My cock got hard again while I stuck it quickly in her ass. She whined, moaning loudly as I started pounding harder.

"Nooo stop." I smacked her red ass, probably hurting her even more.

"Shut the fuck up dumb slut," I continued to fuck her. After a few minutes, I pulled out of her and stuck my dick in the other blonde slut's ass, admiring her new moans. I smacked Carly's ass hard while I fucked Mia. This continued for a long time. Finally, I pulled out and made them kneel before me. I sprayed my cum all over their faces and told them they couldn't wash it off for the whole day as a punishment. Also, they had to be on boys locker room duty after football practice. They groaned.

pillows4
pillows4
15 Followers