In Daddy's Arms

Story Info
Chrissy moves in with her estranged father.
10.7k words
4.33
20.1k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*********************************************************************

Comments are strongly encouraged and appreciated. I write these stories so I can hear what you, the reader, think of them. Maybe you loved it, maybe you hated it. I'd still like to hear from you. Maybe you thought she got it too rough, or maybe she didn't get it rough enough. Feeling the urge to call this girl a total teen whore? Drop it in the comments. Have your own ideas of how you'd use and abuse her if you got her alone? Don't be shy. I'm no stranger to nasty, filthy, downright perverted language. Bring your own filth to the comment section.

All characters are 18+. This is a story by adults, for adults, and about adults. This is a nonconsensual story that includes misogyny and rough sex. It may not be for everyone.

*********************************************************************

Logan lived in a small studio apartment in town. He was 45 but never really gave up the bachelor lifestyle. During the day he worked in construction, and at night hung out at the local bars with his buddies. The apartment was a bit run down. There wasn't a door separating the bathroom from the main living area and the only real furniture he had was a twin bed, an old couch, and a television.

He had a teen daughter, Chrissy and until recently she'd been living with her mom full time. That is, until her mom split town with her new boyfriend. Chrissy had nowhere else to stay, and Logan didn't have much of a choice but to agree to take her in. He was a little embarrassed that his apartment was so small and cheap-looking, but that wasn't exactly something he could change overnight. Mostly, Logan felt excited to see his little girl again. He hadn't seen her since she was in pig tails! He had always wanted to reach out but just never got around to it.

Logan spent all of Sunday morning cleaning the apartment. He was trying his best for Chrissy. He even went out to the store and picked up a bouquet of flowers for her. He held them while he waited outside for her Uber to arrive. When it finally did, and his little girl stepped out of the car, Logan couldn't help but smile. Little Chrissy stood at 5'2 and was thin. She had beautiful long, blonde hair and blue eyes. But what Logan really noticed was just how much his daughter was developing. Chrissy had huge breasts that were totally disproportionate to her tiny teen frame. Logan thought they looked like D cups, but he couldn't be sure. Her nipples poked out, too. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath her thin t-shirt. He wondered if her mom had ever bought her a bra before.

"Wow Chrissy! You look beautiful!" Logan hugged his daughter, forcing those big breasts up against his masculine body. Logan was 6'5 and almost 300lbs. He towered over his petite daughter.

"Hi daddy! Are those for me?" Chrissy looked excited as her daddy handed her the flowers. Logan noticed that his little girl still had braces. He thought she looked adorable.

Logan helped her carry her bags up to the apartment. "Welcome home, sweetheart," he said as he opened the front door. Chrissy took a look around the one-room apartment. "I know it's not much, baby, but it's the best I can do for now."

"But where will I sleep?"

"I made up the bed just for you. I'll take the couch." Chrissy put her things down and sat on the small twin bed.

"I feel bad, daddy, I don't want to take your bed from you."

"Don't feel bad, baby. I want you to be comfortable." Logan sat on the bed next to his daughter. "I'm so happy you're here with me, sweetheart. Now, what do you want to do?"

"Well I was hoping to take a shower, but..." Chrissy looked at the doorless bathroom. You could clearly see the entire glass shower from the bed.

"Of course you can take a shower. I won't peak! I'll just watch TV or something."

"It still feels a little embarrassing...getting undressed in front of you."

Logan looked at his teeny daughter. Then at her breasts. He wasn't expecting Chrissy's petite body to be so developed. He created this teenaged girl with his sticky male semen. Logan's cock twitched.

"You shouldn't feel embarrassed to change in front of your daddy. And you shouldn't be ashamed of your body, Chrissy." Logan scooted a little closer to the girl and started rubbing her back. "And you've developed so much. Listen honey, has mommy ever taken you to buy a bra?"

"No," the girl half-whispered. She was clearly uncomfortable with the topic.

"Well you're growing up, Chrissy. And I don't mind that your breasts are large or that your nipples are poking through your shirt. I don't ever want you to feel shy or embarrassed around me, especially about your body. But a bra might help if you have any back pain."

"Sometimes my back just hurts all day, daddy."

"I'm sorry baby. That's really common for girls like you have that very large breasts. Why don't we go to the mall today and see if we can buy you some bras. You don't have to wear them if you don't want to, but it's nice to have the option."

"Thank you daddy!" Chrissy's reaction surprised Logan. She pulled him in for a sincere hug and seemed genuinely excited to go father-daughter bra shopping.

"Of course, Chrissy. We can also buy you some new outfits and maybe get some decorations for the apartment. So you can feel like it's yours just as much as it's mine."

Chrissy agreed, then got ready to shower. She opened up her suitcase and pulled out her toiletry bag. Logan sat on the couch with his back to the bathroom and turned on the TV.

He focused all of his attention on the cop show he put on and tried his hardest not to peak at his little girl even though he could hear her getting undressed. Chrissy may have had a petite mature body but Logan understood she was a young girl and was most likely a virgin. He knew that the right thing to do was to try and protect her modesty.

But still, having this young woman in his apartment ignited a certain excitement in him. Logan hadn't had sex in years. He swore off women after his divorce from Chrissy's mother. Too much stress, too many arguments, and at the end of the day all your hard earned cash ends up paying for some divorce attorney's vacation home.

Logan heard the shower come on. Not 10 feet from him there was a completely naked teenaged girl with giant tits and a virgin pussy. The adult male took a deep breath. He looked over at Chrissy's bag, which she left open. Nestled between a couple t-shirts was a flash of pink. Logan realized they were panties. His teenaged daughter's panties. What's a man to do in this situation? The shower was still running. Without thinking, Logan got up from the couch just to take a closer peak. What he saw were pink panties with princesses on them. And another pink pair with unicorns, and another with clouds and rainbows. He chuckled to himself. His little girl was so cute and innocent. Logan wanted to give them a sniff, but figured that would be too far. He had to control himself. He also noticed a small spiral bound notebook tucked underneath the panties.

He looked toward the bathroom before grabbing the book. Little Chrissy was in the shower but the glass was all fogged up. Logan took a chance and grabbed the notebook, opening it to a random page. It seemed to be her diary, and the entry he stumbled upon was dated about three months prior:

"January 19

Larry visited me in my room again. I told him that we shouldn't because mom was home. I didn't let him take my virginity even though he wanted to. But I wanted it so bad. He was pressed up right against me and he kept telling me I was so wet. He said he wanted to marry me one day so he could finally take my virginity. I want to wait until marriage because -"

The shower stopped running. Logan quickly put the journal back where he found it and sat back down on the couch. So Chrissy has a little boyfriend, he thought. It pleased him to know that his daughter's virginity was in tact, at least as of six months ago. He didn't like that she had a boyfriend, though, and worried he might have to deal with this Larry character sometime soon.

"Daddy do you have a towel?" Chrissy asked from the bathroom. Logan realized he'd forgotten to give her one, and grabbed one from a closet nearby. He walked into the bathroom with the towel and a hand covering his eyes. Chrissy thought he looked really silly.

"Here you go, princess. Let me know when you're decent." A moment passed before Chrissy told him he could look. She was all wet and had covered herself with the towel. He looked at her. "I'm so lucky to have such a beautiful daughter like you," he said, smiling. The towel clung tightly to the girl's body and barely went past her ass.

"Thank you, daddy." Chrissy was smiling and looking at her feet. She was excited to be getting so much attention from her father. In the past, he'd never been consistent. Would forget to call on her birthday.

Chrissy got ready and Logan drove her to the mall. They walked arm in arm into a shop that sold bras and panties. "We're here to buy her first bra," Logan told a saleswoman. She promptly pulled out her measuring tape and took Chrissy's measurements.

"Well you are quite large, darling. You've been walking around without a bra?" She asked Chrissy.

"Yeah," Chrissy said nervously. The saleswoman shot Logan a look. Chrissy was wearing a regular t-shirt, but her breasts jutted out and she didn't have a bra on. It looked pornographic, but the girl didn't seem to know better.

"Feels like they just grew in overnight. You know how teen girl puberty can be," Logan joked. "What is she, a Double D?"

"A Double D at the very least," confirmed the woman. "Now what kind of bra are you looking for? We have a few that are age-appropriate and have full coverage-"

"I want something like this," Chrissy interrupted. She was pointing to the more risqué section of the store and quickly picked up a lacey bra that barely covered anything.

Logan gulped.

"I don't know about that-" the saleswoman started.

"Pick whatever you want, sweetie," Logan said, not wanting to upset his daughter.

"And I want this too!" The teen virgin picked out a matching pair of thong panties. Logan wondered why in the hell she wanted such slutty clothes. Did she wanna dress up for her little boyfriend Larry?He knew that a good daddy wouldn't let such a young girl buy clothes like that, but whether he wanted to admit it or not he was thinking with his fat prick instead of his brain. His apartment was tiny. No doubt he'd see her in whatever he bought her.

"Fine, princess. I can't say no to my babygirl." The saleswoman gave a disapproving look. This was clearly inappropriate for a high school girl. "Why don't you show us to the dressing room and we'll get out of your way."

Chrissy got all set up in the dressing room and the teen's father sat in a chair just beyond the curtain. "Because I'm your father I need to make sure this outfit is appropriate. You'll have to come out and show me once you put it on, sweetheart."

"What -- really, daddy? I'm too embarrassed to do that." Chrissy sounded nervous.

"But why would you buy something you're too scared to wear in front of your daddy?" Logan was still suspicious. "Who do you want to wear this for, Chrissy?" He could hear the girl undressing.

"Nobody," the girl half-whispered.

"Do you have a boyfriend, Chrissy? You can tell me."

"Maybe..."

"So, you do. But you're still a virgin right, princess?" Asked Logan, not wanting to be disappointed in his little girl.

"Of course I'm a virgin. I'm not that kind of girl!" She sounded offended.

Then she ripped open the curtain and stepped out in just the bra and thong. Only her nipples were covered. Those oversized teen tits wobbled and jutted out from her chest, totally exposed. The tiny thong didn't even cover the girl's pussy lips. Logan thought she looked like a complete slut. Her cunny was totally bald, too. There was no way she had those giant tits but hadn't grown any pubic hair yet. Who would she be shaving for? Larry?

Logan stared at his daughter's pussy lips and the stringy thong shoved between them. He couldn't believe this was real. He half expected the FBI to bust through the door.

"What do you think, daddy?" Chrissy did a little spin.

The grown adult male was at a loss for words. He was seeing another side to his little girl that he hadn't anticipated. And it was pretty fucking slutty. Part of Logan was angry that his little teen daughter wanted such provocative underwear. She was supposed to be his pure and chaste virgin daughter. His little girl was obviously trying to dress up for some boy and get her cherry popped.

"I need you to be honest, princess. Are you buying this little outfit for your boyfriend?"

"No, daddy!"

"This is totally inappropriate, Chrissy." Logan's cock twitched. "You must've picked the sluttiest outfit in the store!" He stared at his blonde hair, blue-eyed bimbo daughter. "Don't lie, princess. I know this little outfit is for Larry," Logan said sternly, not caring if he revealed he'd read her diary.

Chrissy's face fell.

"How do you know about Larry?" She asked solemnly.

"You thought I wouldn't find out about your little boyfriend?" Logan smirked. "Daddy has eyes everywhere."

"Mommy was so mad when she found out. That's why she dragged him out of town and left me here with you." Chrissy started to tear up.

"Wait what?"

"Mommy caught us together and that's why she moved away with Larry!" Chrissy put her hands to her face to cover up the tears.

"Larry..." Logan started putting the pieces together. "Larry as in your mother's boyfriend?"

"Please don't call him that! He's only with her so we can be together. He told me that!" Chrissy was an emotional mess as she stood there in her barely-there bra and panty set and admitted to her adult male father how she'd been molested and actually liked it.

"Jesus Christ, Chrissy. How old is he, 40? How long has this been going on?" Logan was shocked.

"I don't know, maybe three years."

"Three years!" Logan leapt from his seat. He felt so guilty now for having his little teen daughter model the bra and panties for him. He'd had no idea the virgin teenaged girl was trying to buy something sexy for her 40 year old boyfriend who just happened to be her stepdad.

Chrissy was still crying with her face in her hands. Logan took her in his arms and gave her a big hug. She cried into his shoulder.

"It'll be okay, Chrissy," Logan said as he pressed himself into her oversized breasts. For a brief second he even reached down and felt the teen's bare ass. Even though he was consoling his daughter who'd been molested by a grown adult male twice her age, Logan's penis was still fat and bloated thinking about it. There's no way the teen girl couldn't feel her father's prick pressed up against her.

"Now listen," the girl's father began. "What Larry did to you for all these years is totally wrong. He should be in jail, Chrissy."

"But I love him!" The girl only cried more, her tits bouncing up and down.

Logan didn't know what to say to convince his daughter that Larry had taken advantage of her. He bought her the outfit because he didn't know how to say no, and also because he knew he'd catch her in just her bra one of these days. But there was no way he'd let her see Larry again. No matter how much she cried or begged, there was no way Logan would let another adult male touch his baby girl.

To cheer Chrissy up, Logan took her to another store before heading home. He let her pick out brand new bedsheets and some decorations for the apartment they now shared. Logan called Chrissy's mother over and over, and even thought about calling the police while he let the teen girl pick out whatever she wanted. His ex-wife never answered and he was totally embarrassed to look up from his phone and find Chrissy putting pink princess bedsheets, a Barbie poster, and multiple stuffed animals on the checkout counter.

"Christ..." He mumbled, but couldn't say no to his little girl.

Logan and Chrissy spent the rest of the day putting up the new posters and changing the bedsheets. It looked like a girl's room now, especially with the stuffed animals on the bed. The evening passed by uneventfully. When it got late, Logan took the couch and Chrissy took the bed. He didn't get to see her naked or anything like that. She wore a long t-shirt to bed, her inappropriate breasts jiggling with no support. Logan drifted off to sleep thinking about Larry and his little girl. The initial shock of Chrissy being violated by a father figure hadn't worn off yet. Sure, teen girl puberty had hit Chrissy like a truck, but she was still a brace-faced blonde who slept with stuffed animals at night. Logan couldn't believe that Larry was going into Chrissy's room every single night and playing with the girl's vagina. He'd probably slipped his adult penis into the girl's throat more than a few times to stave off his real desire: the teen's virgin cunt. It must've taken everything in Larry to resist that temptation. After all, it's completely natural and engrained in the biology of grown adult males to conquer and utterly dominate the hymens of teenaged girls.

Chrissy and her father woke up early the next morning. Logan had gotten the girl enrolled at the local high school and Chrissy was excited for her first day. She wore jeans and a t-shirt, and of course put her hair up into little pig tails. After seeing his daughter's tits jiggle and her hard nipples poke out of her pink t-shirt, Logan convinced her to wear the bra they bought. He was worried about male teachers or even guys on the football team paying his little girl too much attention. Logan was territorial.

A yellow school bus pulled up in front of the apartment building, and Logan saw his little girl off. "No boys!" he told her. Chrissy gave her father a kiss on the cheek before running excitedly to her first day of school.

Logan had an hour or two to kill before he had to be at the construction site. He looked around the apartment and chuckled to himself. His construction buddies would laugh their asses off if they saw his apartment now. The pink princess sheets, the Barbie poster, the stuffed animals. His teen daughter had taken over the whole apartment.

After a hot shower and a shave, Logan found his mind drifting back to Chrissy's diary. He looked at her suitcase and could see the journal peaking out from under a pair of jeans. He stood there for a moment, completely naked, debating whether or not to read it. He didn't want to violate his little girl's privacy again. But he also felt like he needed to know the extent to which Larry had violated his daughter. Sure, Chrissy said she was a virgin, but was she really? For his own peace of mind, he just had to know.

Logan grabbed the teen girl journal and sat completely naked on Chrissy's princess sheets. His huge hairy thighs and hulking masculine frame contrasted dramatically with the pink sheets and stuffed animals. He flipped to a random page.

"February 23

We had a close call last night. I'm so embarrassed. Mom was out at dinner with her friends, so it was just Larry and me in the house. We were cuddled up watching tv just like usual. He kept kissing me and I love his kisses. Then he had me sit on his thigh and said he had something serious to talk to me about. He told me he loved me very much and asked if I loved him. I was so happy when he said that! We hadn't said 'I love you' to each other yet and it felt so good hearing that come from his lips. Larry has this sweetness to him. His deep voice. And the way he's so confident. He's kind of like the dad I never had. Is that horrible to say? Daddy hasn't visited me in a year...

I told Larry I loved him too and then he kissed me. I love feeling his tongue against mine. He takes control, and I follow his lead. I love feeling his stubble with my lips and the way he grips my face. Then he said he wants to marry me. He always says that. That we could run away to Mexico or something so we can be together. But I think Mexico just sounds so far away. He said that it's important for me to stay a virgin and that one day he'll take my virginity when the time is right. He said when a man takes a girl's virginity, he claims her and she belongs to him. That man has a natural right, an entitlement, to the girl no matter what. If another male claims me first then Larry won't want me anymore. I'd be another man's property.