In Darkness, He Sees Light Pt. 02

Story Info
White construction worker uses Black woman.
4.1k words
4.36
3.4k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 05/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Context is everything in this story. Please go back to part 1 of In Darkness, He Sees Light, it will give more background info on the characters. Though not as steamy as this one, it's pretty good. As always, I encourage comments, positive or negative. This is only the second story I have ever written, so just remember that. I'm an adult, I can take the critic.

Part II

Richie had a dilemma. He wanted to unleash all his twisted fantasies on Alina, but he was afraid that she would think him too perverted or a freak. He wanted to unleash himself on her but was scared. Scared of losing his job, going to jail, or just being shunned by society for his sexual appetites.

He was thinking this as she grabbed both of his wrists and raised them palm side up, pushing him back and pinning him with her chest pressed against his. She had slammed his back up against the unfinished drywall of the 18th floor, momentarily stunning him.

As she kissed him deeply she sucked his tongue with both of her full red lips. When he responded, he sucked her tongue in the same way. He leaned into her and twisted his hands easily away from her grip, pushing up on both of her breasts with his rough callused hands. He found the outer edges of her breasts through the silky material of the sundress; then narrowed his search inward finding the wide circumference of her areolas with his thumbs and forefingers. He found their middle and discovered her large diamond-hard nipples. He squeezed and pinched her in a way she loved, moaning into his mouth as he caressed her beautifully symmetrical chest.

They were both breathing heavily when suddenly Alina used both hands to push off his chest. She stepped away from him, chest heaving in and out from the exertion of his handling. Her gaze traveled along his right thigh, and she knew why she was so short of breath.

His cock looked like it was going burst from its confinement like an agitated cobra springing out of a basket.

She took a deep breath, smiled mischievously, and grabbed the sides of her yellow sundress. It flew up and over her head, landing on a nearby couch.

No more waiting, he was going to do everything she wanted, or she would destroy him.

Richie gasped at the beauty he had fantasized about. He had been wrong.

When she lifted the last of the thin dress over her head, she stood there, hips cocked to one side, hands on them, waiting. The only things she had on were her high heels.

When Richie had moved to Atlanta, he had been forced to be the designated driver for his drunk journeyman wireman bosses so they could go to strip clubs. They had used the words shoe show to describe where they wanted to go later after work. They called it that, they told him, because all they had on was their shoes.

Alina was looking at him, clearly waiting for his reaction. Richie could only marvel with his mouth open.

Alina knew she was a knockout. 6 foot 2 inches in high heels with an Amazonian build.

Her DD breasts were standing firm and proud, begging for attention. Her rich black areola's were 3 inches in diameter with long 1inch nipples in the middle of them. Richie noted no sag at all in them. Richie's eyes travelled south, following the flatness of her stomach, noticing her 6 pack ending at her pubis. There was no hair, she was as smooth as glass down there with the top of her cleft slightly open and glistening in the morning sunshine, anticipating what came next. Looking down further, he noticed the top of her black stockings had lacey designs with yellow roses circling her perfectly toned thighs and calves.

His eyes begrudgingly went back up to her ice blue eyes. She smiled invitingly, unwavering in her mindset, pleased that he was admiring her "assets."

Richie literally had his back against the wall. His mouth was open, and he was staring at her. She raised her eyebrows with the carnal need of him, indicating it was his move. Her blue eyes were smoldering with desire for what could be.

Richie now understood that he had his mouth open. He closed it with a snap. Then, looking in her enchanting eyes, he found his courage, warning her, "Are you sure that you want this? I've been working and sweating." It sounded like an excuse but Richie respected women enough to give them something that they would remember positively, not a stinking construction worker.

Alina appreciated this honest and open approach but would have none of his excuses, she just smiled her shark-like grin and said, "Darlin' if you don't take me now, I'll tell Blaine you're gay and the entire building will know by the end of the day. Then your union hall will know and how do you think that will go?" She smirked at him; confident she had pulled the right string. Alina had grown tired of waiting.

She had pulled the only manipulation card she had, fear. Fear of being ostracized by his peers, (that barely liked him anyway), he was a Yankee in the deep south. She knew this. She had seen the way the people that he had worked with treated him. He was not welcome with other construction workers he worked with.

Richie had to think fast.

This woman was beautiful, exotic, and physically perfect in almost every way possible. She had just threatened him, not with violence but with lies that would destroy him.

She had gone too far. She was threatening everything he had bled for, sweat for, and worked for.

He quickly inventoried what hell he had been through in the past year:

He was deliberately given harder jobs than other apprentices who were from the south. There were "good ole' boys" with dads in the union. Same experience as him, same time in the apprenticeship.

He took it, working harder than anyone else.

"Hey, who's your dad? Oh, you're a Yankee, why don't you go back to where you came from? We've got too many of you as it is."

He took it, stuffing it way down deep.

"Don't look at our women, that'll make you a damn Yankee."

He took it, pushing it down to his dark place of storage.

"Hey fellas we got a Carpetbagger!"

He took it, stuffing the insults down like laundry in an overfull hamper.

"The south shoulda' won the Civil War!"

Every day he heard it repeatedly. The badgering, berating, name-calling bastards never let up.

The worst part was barely anyone taught him a thing because he was an outsider. A Yankee. The Civil War was long over but enough good ol' boys revered it and found it easy to berate him. He finally had to go to the apprenticeship committee just to make the journeyman teach him something on the job and place him with an electrical company. They quickly relented because cheap labor was cheap labor.

It had taken a monumental effort to keep going day after day.

He had never given up and was placed with Blaine and was doing well under his tutelage.

He jerked back to the present and this beautiful, uppity black bitch was threatening to besmirch his virility and manhood. Maybe even cost him his job and apprenticeship. To his knowledge, gays didn't work construction. He would be shunned like a pariah.

Richie had finally had enough. In his mind something snapped.

All at once, he bowed his head and flexed his powerful upper body. His hands clenched at his side. Simultaneously, his blonde eyebrows knit together over his startling dark blue eyes. A devious smile crossed his tanned and chiseled face quickly. Then his dusty work boots surged forward in a blur of emotion and hatred.

Chapter 2

Alina had not anticipated what this little white demon with his humongous pale cock was capable of. One moment she was teasing him, threatening to spread rumors about him, the next, strong rough hands on her shoulders shoved her to her knees. Her arms flew up involuntarily in a warding off gesture, but he was too strong. That had been her first mistake, underestimating his strength for his size. She was taller than him by 4 inches, but it made no difference to him at all. He was now completely in control.

She landed on her stockinged knees with a grunt, shocked look on her face, open-mouthed with surprise. She barely had time to ask him what the hell he was doing when he opened the fly of his carpenter jeans quickly exposing the biggest cock she had ever seen up close. The flash of turgid flesh she saw looked like a white torpedo: 12 inches in length and wide all the way down to the blond pubic-haired base. It sprang out smacking her on the left side of her smooth brown cheek so hard she flinched away from it, her toned muscular arms involuntarily coming up in a warding-off gesture.

He grabbed the sides of his member and started to drag it across her face as she yelped in surprise; right cheek, across her nose, left cheek. Left to right over her forehead, dragging his ball sack over her beautiful, expensive inch-long eyelashes that she had just got done. The tip of his penis left drizzles of precum in her hair.

Then he moved his oversized bull cock toward her full glossy red lips. She put both hands on his rock-hard chest and pushed, twisting her head from side to side at the same time. This inadvertently caused his cock to continue to rub all over her face.

His left hand shot out and grabbed a generous wad of her kinky brown hair, holding her head in place.

Alina tried to resist but his powerful hand twisted her hair, holding her head, allowing no movement without pain; it was no use, she was at his mercy now.

Alina tried to apologize for saying she was going to spread rumors about him being gay, "Hey Richie, I was just trying to help you along, ya know, maybe motivate you into letting me see what you can do," she winked up at him through her irritation.

"Oh, don't worry Alina, you're about to find out what I can do," Richie smiled wickedly.

Alina looked up at him and was about to apologize in a different way, opening her mouth but Richie was done talking.

Seeing as she already got her mouth open, let's put something in it, Richie thought with a devious smile on his lips. Richie grabbed both sides of her head and turned it so one side of his massive member could run down her lips and open mouth, lubing it with her saliva. He then pivoted his hips the other way naturally turning his cock the other direction so that she could lube up the other side equally.

Good enough, Richie thought, flattening his hips and pushed is cock between her glossy red lips.

He didn't even attempt to hide the fact he was going to deepthroat her. He pushed his massive cock past her plump lips and across her tongue savoring the feel of the mumbling groan coming from her soon-to-be-abused throat. He stopped momentarily at the back of her throat. That's when he felt resistance. He looked down and saw her eyes closed. A lot of his cock was in her mouth but not near enough. He squeezed the sides of her head tighter and pistoned his cock down deep into her throat.

That's when her eyes shot open and bulged out. She gagged for the first time ever. Spit ran and drooled down her perfect chin, sliding down crossing down over the bulge that was mounded in her throat. It slid down the 2-inch-wide cleavage between her beautifully full breasts for a moment before dropping to the hard concrete floor.

Alina raised her chin up as much as she could with his dick lodged in her throat, her blue eyes pleading up at Richie, wondering how much of his cock she had to take to satisfy this madman.

She didn't have to wait long, when Richie again felt resistance at the back of her throat, he didn't hesitate. He shot his hips forward plunging his cock deep down her esophagus.

As Richie ravaged her throat, he watched her reaction: her eyes were opened and bulging out of their sockets. Drool was trickling out of her mouth in long strings. She had both of her long, powerful arms pushing against Richie's thighs in reluctance, but he would not be denied. His powerful thighs were spread and braced for her to grab onto.

His powerful lower body pistoned in and out of her mouth like a car engine in overdrive. His facefucking was at a fast and rhythmic pace that she could barely breathe through. Amazingly, her mouth and throat were adapting to his huge cock, stretching, giving less and less resistance as it passed into her depths again and again. Richie saw that she was taking his cock better and better so he sped up. Soon he would shoot his seed deep into her throat.

Not yet though. He wanted it to last. If he was going to lose everything because of this overconfident, arrogant slut, he was going to make her pay up on her end in advance.

Alina could not believe this small little white man had surprised her into deepthroating him. The biggest dick she had ever seen, and it was attached to a demon in carpenter jeans, she thought. Probably the biggest surprise was that she was starting to enjoy the control she was starting to assert over his monster of a cock. She had never had a gag reflex, being able to stick out her tongue on the underside of most cocks in her mouth.

With this cock, that was not going to happen. She had done some twisted things before, but this was more than she could handle. She had to figure out how to get out of this situation and fast. But it was so hard to think with the assault on her throat.

She was still having trouble breathing as he slammed into her mouth repeatedly.

Finally, mercifully, Richie put his hand on her forehead and pulled his cock all the way out of Alina's mouth. His other hand was still full of her kinky brown hair, holding her head, he cocked it to one side.

He looked down at what he had done to this overconfident, slutty, black harpy.

Alina was a mess. With her mouth open and heaving, Alina was gasping and sputtering with long strings of spittle hanging down from her chin and breasts like party streamers. Richie looked past that and noticed a large puddle of her spittle was on the floor between her stockinged knees.

She looked up at him, hands still pushing on his thighs.

She had anger and fear in those ice blue eyes.

"How" she paused for breath, "dare you" another breath "force yourself" last big breath to yell, "on meeeee!"

Richie pulled her head up by the hair and leaned down, getting close to her ruined face, "I liked you better when you were a little more confident in that body of yours, and quiet," Richie said matter-of-factly.

Alina was getting her breath back, and in turn, getting her wits back, she grasped his wrist and yelled, "Fuck you, white bread!" then she spat at his cock, looking up at him, challenging him with menace and yes, lust in her eyes.

Then she sagged forward, as both of Richie's hands went back to work, twisting in her kinky brown mane.

Even with both of Richie's hands in Alina's kinky hair, she was leaning forward heavily trying to get her breath with her mouth open, gasping for breath. Richie smiled and jerked her head back up and took advantage of the moment, placing his purple bulbous head in between her plump lips, parting them further and then pumping in quickly before she could react.

Alina wanted to say more but had no breath to do so. As Richie bottomed out in her long brown throat, he appreciated a noticeable bulge in the middle of her neck almost to her collarbone.

Richie's fury poured out of him like water into a basin. Both of his hands were in her hair, pulling her in, sometimes holding her in place for a few seconds at a time. His blonde pubic hairs nuzzled her nose, while his balls rested nicely on her chin like they belonged there full-time. Knick-knacks on a shelf maybe, Richie thought and smiled devilishly.

He pulled back enough of his thick member to feel her tongue, then pushed all the way down again and again. The wet smacking sound of his scrotum smacking her chin was loud, echoing in the open space of the 18th floor.

He did this until he felt his wet, spit-covered balls tingling. Then he sped up, hitting another gear like a NASCAR driver coming out of the pits at Atlanta Motor Speedway.

If Alina thought she had felt the worst of his cock punishing her now sore throat, she was wrong. He increased the throat assault faster and faster until she was just a flesh light for his pleasure.

Then she got used to that too.

She eventually started smiling around his huge cock as he rammed her throat. Then she tilted her chin up and looked up at him with her cool blue eyes, showing him that she was now in control again.

Alina finally felt like she understood who this man was. He was a man now, not a boy. Anybody that has a cock this size is a long way from being a boy, she thought. Not to mention he knew how to use it. Her throat could attest to that.

She thought that she had some coworkers and girlfriends that would enjoy his foot long dagger of pleasure.

I can't imagine what this thing would do to my pussy, Alina thought and shuddered.

Then suddenly, Alina changed tactics, reaching for both of Richie's wrists and wrestled them out of her hair. She pushed them back to the drywall, palms out again, holding them there as Richie looked down at her in surprise.

She was facefucking his giant cock now. He didn't have to do anything. Her head shot forward on his cock over and over swallowing it all each time. There was no bend in his cock, it was so hard he could have driven 16-penny nails into a 2x4 with it. Alina felt it grow in her throat and knew it wouldn't be long before Richie would ricochet his seed down her throat.

Alina wondered what his seed would taste like. Pure protein, she thought, I guess I could eat lunch early today. She giggled like a schoolgirl in her head.

All of this flew through her mind like a feather in an Oklahoma tornado.

Richie looked down at Alina and understood that he didn't have to force her to blow him now. This surprised and delighted him. He looked down and smiled at her, laughing. She had his wrists pinned to the wall beside him, but he turned his wrists so that he was holding her wrists too. He met her mouth with his lumber, pushing his hips into it like an oak log being pushed into a buzzsaw; her cocoa-colored little nose flattening with each harpooning of her throat.

"Alina," Richie gasped, looking in her lust-filled eyes, "I want to come on your face."

Alina smiled and pulled her head back excruciatingly slow, using her right hand to pull his cock out of her swollen lips. It made a popping sound as his turgid, saliva-saturated cock left her mouth.

"I normally swallow white boys' kids but with your demon-cock, I'll make an exception," she said, laughing and smiling while she wiped the drool from her chin. She slowly stroked his member with her right hand. She loved being on her knees looking up at this unbelievably sexy man. He was intoxicating, Alina thought.

She had never been treated this way.

She had never been this turned on.

She applied the other hand to work his pump faster. Smiling her wide, white toothed grin that she could have trademarked, she had him right where she wanted every man: begging for mercy. She spit between her stacked hands and rotated them independently around his beautiful baby-maker. She looked up into his flushed, chiseled face, wanting more.

Wanting everything this white blue-eyed reaper had.

Richie's body was hot, sweat-soaked and primed for epic jets of ejaculation.

Then he looked down at this black bitch. She was smiling again, and she looked like she was in control, again.

Richie could not have that.

He knew he needed to get control of this huntress again, so he roughly pushed her hands away from his pale torturer. Then he took his member in hand and roughly shoved her right shoulder back making her land hard on her haunches, mouth open, eyes wide, shocked again.

"I'm going to make you eat every drop of my seed, you whore," Richie growled, pumping his member slowly. He sped up, knowing the release was eminent. Suddenly, he clamped down on his cock, holding pressure like a kinked garden hose on high; he waited for a 5 count before letting go.

12