In Dreams Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did get on the pill, right?"

"Last week, soon as we planned this." Her eyes widened, and she slapped my shoulder. "Don't look at me like that. I mean, my god! As much sperm as you just injected into me, I'd be having quintuplets if I didn't get on the pill! Are you always like that?"

"Like what?"

"That much, you know, semen?"

Her uncomfortable wording made me laugh. "The only time I've ever heard anyone call it semen is in sex-ed class."

"What else can I call it? And don't say any of those disgusting, vulgar terms like I'm some slut in a porno."

"I don't know--brother juice?"

I was rolling around laughing at that one, and she was punching me--pretty hard, too--boobs flying around everywhere. Almost enough to spill a little brother juice.

We screwed each other's brains out one more time that night before falling into each other's arms for a little sleep. I kept hold of one beautiful boob because--okay, really? Do you need me to explain why?

Alyssa was chained to a dark, mossy wall of rough stone, her arms shackled to the wall with black chains and cruel iron cuffs around each wrist. A torn dress hung from her, concealing some of her body. She had been tortured.

"Why are you prisoner here?" I asked.

"Because I am a witch."

"Are you really? A witch, I mean?"

"Does it matter?"

"No, I suppose not. Are they going to burn you at the stake?"

"Well, if you don't figure some way to get me out of here, yup."

Looking around the dungeon, there were all sorts of implements of torture. Things I could break her lovely body with in a hundred different ways, but nothing with which to free this witch from her shackles.

"There is only one way, but I suppose you won't like it very much."

"Why not?"

"Because you are my sister."

"I will do anything, just don't let them hurt me."

"I will let no one hurt you, ever again."

"Please, get me out of here and I will be yours forever."

"The only way to free you from this prison is for us to make love."

"Oh." She looked down, realizing what this meant. Then she looked back up. "Well, if that's the only way to break me out of here, I suppose I can let you do that to me."

I was wearing those ridiculous tights men wore in Medieval days, for whatever reason. And an enormous codpiece over my cock, which felt ridiculous, particularly since my cock was doing a good enough job of bulging those tights without the need for an artificial ornamentation. I pulled down those tights, and her eyes watched with horror.

"Oh, brother--thou art huge as a viper! What are you planning to do to me with such a fiendish weapon?"

"I am going to pierce your maidenhead with it. When I do, you will be free!"

"What a cruel joke to play upon your poor sister! Do you think me daft enough to believe that? Tis only your wicked way to enjoy my pleasures while I am helpless here--your last chance before they roast me alive."

"It is true, my dear sister! On my honor, impaling you on my shaft will free you."

"Do your worst, foul blackguard! Ravage me for your own pleasure, then leave me to die in shame and dishonor."

"Never," I swore, "never will I leave you!" And I lifted her skirt and then her hips, lowering her onto my pole.

Then she laughed. "My witchcraft has worked its magic! I have bewitched you into doing this to me!"

She was still laughing, but now she thrust with me as I drove myself inside her, over and over again.

We were still spooning when we both came to awareness again, her lovely little ass against my spewing cock. It felt so damn good to not just spunk inside my PJs. Of course, I wasn't wearing any there in our Air B&B love nest. Even after how many times she already made me come that night, I spewed out another full load all over her bum and my stomach.

With a move that startled me, she grabbed my hand and pulled it down between her legs. I am no fool, so I fingered her until, finally, she wrapped up another thundering orgasm. I licked sister juice off my fingers.

Alyssa rolled over and began lapping cum off me. Off my cock, my stomach, where it had dripped down my side. She cleaned me like a cat, and it was one of the sexiest experiences I have ever had. Made the top ten of that day, for sure. Well, top 15 that day.

I used a washcloth to clean her ass and low back because--well, you get it.

Then, with me holding onto her boob again, we went back to sleep, wondering how many times we could make this happen while we were asleep and actually holding onto each other's bodies.

After 3 days of constant sex--oral, hand-jobs, her on top, me on top, in the shower, the bathtub, the hot tub, the kitchen, the car, the woods behind the house, the deck, the hallway, all 3 beds in the place, and once on the dining room table--we were sore as hell. My dick was raw, all the skin under my nose sanded off by that ruby bush, and I could only imagine how painful she felt inside, after all the punishment I dished out.

I was still so horny, if it was hanging off by a single strand of skin, I'd still have been banging away, but I did feel bad about her and was beginning to worry a little about causing some sort of internal injury.

I threw her onto the bed so she landed on all fours, and lifted the silk nightgown she had put on when we took a break to eat. Same one she wore in Denver, the bridal gown. We drank a little wine, too, which had gotten me all horny with a bit of a buzz. Hell, we guzzled that wine because we felt like we had inflicted some form of Medieval torture on each other's private parts.

Believe it or not, this was the first time I had seen her from this angle, and this really was the sweetest little ass I've ever seen. She was looking back at me over her shoulder through some red hairs that had not been brushed in a day or so with a completely wicked grin on her face.

"Really? You're into anal sex?"

"Jeez, Alyssa! You're my sister!" Then, thinking twice, asked, "You aren't into it, are you?"

"I have no idea."

The only times I've bothered with it is when I'm with someone I don't particularly enjoy looking at, and sore as her poor cooter must be, it just seemed a disrespectful way to treat my sister. Besides, I had a much naughtier idea in mind.

She let out a little scream as my tongue licked her ass, and her entire body twitched. Then she started giggling so hard her little ass shook. This was my first experience giving analingus, and to be honest, I really can't imagine rimming anyone other than my sister. Well, maybe Nicole Kidman or Anna Kendrick, but that's probably not going to happen. Never imagined doing it to my sister either, though, so... who knows?

Licking my little sister's asshole was at least a thousand times hotter than I expected it to be. I probably should have wiped it down with a washcloth first, but once I saw it, I just lost control. In one hand, I played a little with her hooha, but really just tickled the labia and let my fingers tickle the inside edges a bit. That thing needed a rest, and I was enjoying licking her ass a lot more than I thought possible.

It's a pretty sweet ass.

Well, she started moaning again and seemed really into it, and that along with my tongue up my sister's ass got me all hard again, which made it feel sore all over again, so I just concentrated on licking that little ass.

It was obvious she didn't want to let on how hot this made her. By then I was rubbing her cheeks with both hands, squeezing them, enjoying how lovely they were when she started squirming again. Her loins started twitching in that now-familiar spasm she got when she started to come, and then she let loose. Head back, moaning and mewing almost like a crying sound.

When she finished, she collapsed on the bed and waved me up beside her, and we cuddled again.

"I suppose you want me to do that to you now?"

My face must have registered the shock. "For crying out loud, Alyssa! If you think I'm the kind of guy who lets his darling little sister lick his ass, then you don't know me as well as I thought you did."

"I know you better than anyone ever will, in every possible way, and I knew you were going to say that." She slipped her hand up inside my boxers and gave my bare ass a little spank, and right then, I knew if we were still having those dreams after this incestuous bacchanalia, she was already making plans. If she wanted to lick my asshole, she would have to use surprise or force. If she decided to dream it, well, there was not much I could do about that.

© de Vere Literary, LLC 2022

12