In Dreams, I'm Diapered with You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time, he saw himself wearing his diaper in his mirror. It seemed absurd now to have worried about such a thing when the fear of death overtook him. He fell back onto his bed weeping, too overwhelmed by everything.

Alice still saw Nic's horrified face when she woke up. She lay motionless, curled into a ball, squeezing her blanket close to her as a reminder that she was back home. She forgot how long she stayed like that even though it felt like it lasted forever until she worked up the courage to get out of bed to confront the rest of her day.

Nic paced back and forth across his bedroom the following night, staring at his diaper and wondering whether he should put it on again. He spent the whole day worrying about what happened to Alice, only to realize he did not have her email or phone number. He had no means of checking to see if she was okay apart from their dreams, so he decided to put on his diaper to see her again.

At the same time, Alice lay in her bed without her diaper unable to get to sleep. She got so used to wearing her diaper when she slept it felt strange not to now. Her hand went between her legs, hoping to give her some pleasure and release, at least enough to fall asleep, but she only saw Nic in pain when she closed her eyes, being stabbed by soldiers or by her own sword. She gave up, falling asleep several hours later.

They went the whole night without a single dream and not being much rested after their ordeal either. Alice, at first, felt relieved that nothing happened, but it disappointed her later that she could not even see Nic to apologize and check on him. For all she knew, those stab wounds may have really killed or hurt him. She never really knew what happened after they woke from the dream in the medieval castle. It dawned on her, much like Nic, that she had no means of contacting him apart from their dreams when they wore their diapers.

Nic took his remaining diapers to a trash bin far from his home just like the first time after Alice made him cum in his diaper, but he hesitated for so long to throw them away, he gave up, wondering what prevented him from going through with just ending this. The greater the time he took to think, the clearer it became how long he had thought about diapers, and at last wearing them felt like the single culmination of his life that allowed him to push forward. To let go of this now meant severing a part of himself that would linger ever onward.

Nervous yet determined, Alice taped on her diaper again the next night. She refused to let one horrible experience ruin all the joy she found in wearing diapers. She also wanted to see Nic. To know he was okay, and to really put everything that happened last time behind them.

He stared at his naked body in the mirror that night trying to picture himself wearing his diaper. He still found it difficult until he picked up and held it close to himself feeling his arousal rising at the sweet touch and sound of his diaper. That told him, even when he could not fully see himself in his diaper, it really was a part of him he refused to give up.

Just after getting into bed, Nic emerged on a tropical deserted island, in what he guessed was the Caribbean, wearing only his diaper. Despite not seeing Alice anywhere on the beach he landed upon, he sensed she was somewhere here, so he circled around the island to find her. While not seeing her anywhere, he spotted a separate island on the opposite side of his that he guessed she had to be on even though he had no way of knowing.

He approached the water. Nic knew how to swim, but he realized his diaper would be ruined. He did not care. Even if it seemed like just a faint chance, he wanted to get to Alice even with low odds.

She emerged from the tree line on the larger island Nic just began swimming to in only her diaper and a bikini top. She saw the other island, thinking for sure that he was there, but since she was not a good swimmer, she had no easy means of getting to it.

Alice wondered, because this was a dream, they should have some control over what happened here. She knew just willing stuff into existence did not work, but what if she pictured an object like a raft with an ore just lying on the beach, not wishing for it, but rather that it had always been there as sure as the white sand and the palm trees. Without needing to think about it, the next spot she looked on the beach, she spotted the raft.

After some effort to get it into the water, she made her way toward the island where she believed Nic waited for her.

While paddling she noticed a person swimming in the water toward her island. Without any means of confirming it, she took it to be Nic and began calling out his name as she steered the raft toward him.

Nic's eye caught sight of an object moving in his direction across the water. Stopping to get a better look, he saw it was a raft with a person on it. He soon made out it was Alice, so he raced to the raft as fast as he could.

She pulled him up in his soggy diaper that he needed to keep a hand on to prevent from falling off much like she had needed to do in the dream at the palace. They embraced like they had not seen each other in years, apologizing for everything that happened in their last dream. Alice turned them back to her island while Nic caught his breath.

Lying on the beach under the shade of the palm trees, Nic told her what he had on his mind since he met her.

"I had an unexplainable attraction to diapers pretty much my whole life," he told her. "I felt ashamed of it though. I could never see it being a part of my life until I finally began living on my own and the temptation to try it became too great. That's when I met you in my dreams of all places. I thought, 'This was too good to be true,' but I went along with it because it was just a dream. It was harmless. Then you asked me to meet in real life, and reality flooded back in."

"I'm so sorry," Alice said. "I shouldn't have done that."

"No, I'm glad you did because if you hadn't, I wouldn't have realized that I...I'd fallen in love with you."

Alice and Nic glanced at each other and went quiet.

Finally, Alice responded, "I'm in love with you too." After another silence she continued, "What do we do now?"

"We go to the hotel where we met each other in our second dream, but in real life this time to find out how much of this is true," he told her.

"Okay," she said, nodding, trying to hide the large smile growing on her face. "Hey! I have an idea. Let's memorize each other's numbers, so we can call when we wake up."

"Alright," Nic said, seeing this was at last getting serious.

As soon as they could repeat their numbers back to each other, they woke up.

Nic sat up in his bed after he wiped way the drowsiness from his eyes. He picked up his phone and entered Alice's number into his contacts. He hesitated for an instant with his finger just above the button to call her, far too aware that he was really bringing her into his life if it worked. He clutched the front of his diaper for support and called Alice.

She answered, and her voice sounded just like it had at the beach a few moments ago.

"Nic?" She said over the phone.

"Yeah," he answered, wiping away a tear from his eye. "It's me. I'm here."

Alice began weeping as the realization hit her that everything she went through with Nic in their dreams, though imagined, was experienced by the two of them together, making it far more real now that he was a person she could talk to in her bed while she wore her diaper.

"I'm here too," she said. "We really are here."

Not wanting to waste anymore time, they arranged to meet up at the same hotel from their dreams later that day. Nic arrived way earlier than they planned, feeling so anxious about the whole thing. He wondered if Alice would be anything like how she was in their dreams, or if he was at all what she perceived him to be, which just added to his anxiety.

He stood outside the entrance, worried he might miss her the closer it got to the time the arranged.

Alice approached the hotel just awhile before they planned to meet up, but she hesitated to move forward. She fretted that she set her expectations too high, which in some ways seemed impossible not to because the circumstances under which they learned about each other were so fantastical. How could reality even begin to compare?

Those concerns melted away when she picked him out of the crowd, standing outside the entrance to the hotel. He looked just as she remembered him from their dreams, yet normal in such a way that it made this moment feel real compared to their dreams. She pinched herself ingest just to be sure before she stepped up to meet him at last.

"Nic?" She asked, coming up to him.

She noticed his shoulders perk up at his name. He turned and saw her in the flesh for the first time.

"Alice," he said, opening his arms.

She went straight into them. It felt unbelievable. She had been close to him before in their dreams, but it all washed over like old memories that became little more than snippets in time. Here, now, she felt everything. His clothes, his muscles underneath, his skin, his warmth, it was all right now.

When he let go, he took her hand and led her inside. They went to the lounge and ordered some drinks. It surprised them both how smooth it went, but they each kept coming back to the fact this was not their first meeting. They picked up one another's rhythms and body language like an old habit.

"I still can't believe I never came here," Nic said.

"Aren't you glad you finally did?" She responded.

"To be fair, I came here once to confirm it really existed after..." He trailed off, looking at the ground.

She understood he referred to their dream where they came to the hotel, they went up to one of the rooms, and... She blushed thinking about it too, but it was not like anything really happened between them. Or did it? It seemed like a mix of both. Still, she never regretted it. It made her happy.

"I loved that dream," she told him, ready to push her honesty. "The room, being with you, seeing you, touching you, I...I loved every moment of it."

She feared just coming out with it, but she thought if she could not do it now, she never could. She had no idea how Nic would react though. He picked up his glass, taking a long sip of his drink, worrying Alice that his extended silence meant she crossed a line until he brought his glass down to reveal a smile.

He extended his hand out to hers, touching it, and Alice felt all the colors in the room change while he said, "Thank you for opening up to me and sharing something so precious."

Alice took his hand, holding it firm in hers, so he knew she thought the same.

"You know," he chuckled, "the reason I showed up early was because I booked a room, just in case."

Alice giggled, "Just in case? Did you really?" She was not sure if he was being serious.

He smiled and nodded.

She realized he was leaving it up to her. Alice had kept one of her diapers stored inside her handbag this whole time for encouragement, but now her imagination raced with the possibilities of what she could do with it.

"I'd love to check it out," she told him.

They walked up to the hotel room. Nic touched his hand against hers. Alice encouraged it till their fingers wrapped around one another's. The whole journey to the door felt surreal like they entered back into their dream.

After they went inside, Alice spotted Nic's diaper on the bed. When he caught on to her seeing it, remembering he left it out after he arrived, not really believing she would agree to come up, he began to stammer, "I...uh...wasn't sure..."

Alice shushed him, pulling out her own diaper from her handbag. She loved how his face went from panicked to euphoric right in front of her.

He locked the door behind them with a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on it while Alice closed the curtains and lay her own diaper down beside Nic's. They sat down beside each other on the edge of the bed, unsure of what the other expected.

"This...feels familiar, yet strange, doesn't it?" He said.

"Yeah," she replied forcing a little laugh.

"Never, in my entire life would I believe that I would be here, and yet...I am, and I have you to thank for it," he said, leaning forward till their heads touched.

"Thank you too," she told him, bringing her hand up to his cheek, "for taking a chance on me."

She kissed him. A small, quick one at first, but he kissed her back, letting it last a little longer. She kissed him again, putting more into it, really feeling the tension let loose till all her passion overflowed, and she made out on top of him.

His hands found their way around her back, pulling them closer together. It amazed Alice how she felt all of him from the top of his lips down to between his legs. She wanted to get closer, so she removed his pants, and he did the same to her skirt. They could feel their skin rubbing against each other. To Alice, their kisses lasted so long, yet the pace of their bodies moved so fast, exploring where their skin met their panties and undies with their fingers. The longer this lasted, the greater her desire to feel everything overflowed inside her

Nic pulled off her shirt, and she followed suit for him. He gazed at her incredible breasts, still tucked into her bra like he remembered from their dream. It pleased Alice how infatuated he was by her breasts, reassuring her his passion for her in their dreams was no exaggeration. She encouraged him to touch them, and even through her bra, she sensed his desires going into her to the point she needed to let out a gasp to relieve the overwhelming sensation of him touching her.

She felt him remove her panties, which signaled her, 'This was it!' This was when she wanted him to change her into her diaper.

"Nic, please," she told him, "put me in my diaper."

He got her panties off and picked up her diaper. He opened it, listening to it crinkle and feeling the softness in his hands. The sight of him holding her diaper, about to put it on her, mesmerized Alice. She could not wait. She needed him to change her into her diaper now!

He lifted up her bottom and placed her diaper beneath her. He then pulled it over her crotch and taped it on her. Nic diapered Alice for the first time! She thought she lost the ability to speak in her happiness. She just wanted to smother him in kisses. She remembered though, he was still in his undies. It was not fair for only her to be in her diaper when she knew how much they turned him on, and she wanted to use that to her advantage.

"Nic," she said, putting her hand on the front of her diaper to rub the sensation into where she felt the most pleasure, "this feels so good. Thank you so much."

She gave him a quick kiss, but she really loved the awestruck dumb face he showed her. She realized now only being in her diaper and her cute bra showing off her breasts left him too charmed for anything except to desire her. Alice saw Nic squeezing his crotch over his undies like it was the only thing holding him in for so long. She smiled, not wanting him to cum in his only pair of undies just because he saw her in a diaper for the first time in real life.

"I think we oughta get you in your diaper right away," she told him.

She pulled off his undies, revealing his stiffness shaking from anticipation. She opened his diaper and slipped it underneath him. She wasted no time covering his stiffy in his diaper and taping it together.

"How does it feel?" Alice asked when she finished.

"It...feels...so...good!" He said, just able to contain his intensity.

At first he just admired how well she put on his diaper, but his intense stiffness refused to subside, so Nic clasped the front of his diaper with his hand to subdue his excitement. Alice knew he could not go on like this. He needed release, so she removed his hand from his diaper, which made him look up at her face as she just rested her own hand on the front of his diaper where his stiffy trembled. Nic's eyes wandered down to rest on Alice's breasts, taking in their shape nestled into the pink cups of her bra decorated in lace as the sight of them forced him to cum in his diaper.

Alice helped him let go of all his pent up energy, but he could not believe the mere presence of her next to him made him cum in his diaper just after she changed him into it.

She giggled. "So you already 'wet' your diaper?"

"Because of you," he said with a smile.

"How was it?"

"Amazing!" And he looked at her to say, "You're amazing, Alice."

He sat up to kiss her as they changed positions. Alice lay on the bed while Nic's lips remained locked on hers. She felt his hand glide down her belly till he reached her diaper where he slipped insider her. Alice already wet herself from anticipation, but now the intensity just ratcheted up. She closed her eyes and her back arched as she felt the sweet motions of Nic's fingers beneath her diaper. She recalled all the mesmerizing images of the places they went to in their dreams, and Alice realized how many more places she wanted to go with Nic in their diapers. Everything kept building up inside her. She became a balloon too full of air ready to pop. She wanted to pop so badly. She moaned, grabbing the sheets, turning her head side-to-side, just begging for release, and Nic at last gave it to her.

Alice caught her breath, sprawled out on the bed, taking up so much space to recover from her intense climax. She opened her eyes to see Nic beside her, and she stared down at their diapers right next to one another. The diapers they made each other cum in to really feel that they were at last together.

"I never thought anyone could look so beautiful in a diaper," Nic told her.

Her eyes widened. Alice thought she redoubled the strength she just lost from filling with the happiness he gave her with his words. She never felt so thankful to be able to wear diapers. Alice climbed on top of him, pressing the front of their diapers into each other. Against them, she sensed his stiffness returned, and she recognized the same excitement on his face that she had. She thrust her hips unable to stop for anything. Nic lost himself in their ecstasy. Even after cumming not so long ago, Alice knew he would not hold out. She could already feel her climax rising. They could make it.

She knew he was reaching the edge because his eyes kept looking at her diaper and her breasts. He held out for her. He wanted her to enjoy their diapers as much as possible. Alice reached the point of no return. She unclasped her bra and placed Nic's hand on her breast signaling him it was time to let go. He stroked her breast, tingling her nipple, which made her cum in her diaper before she even expected it.

Alice fell on top of him, clasping him for support as her body shook, and she continued to cum in her diaper. Her spasms made Nic cum in his diaper again. He grabbed her tight while their bodies shuttered together and at last relaxed.

They stayed entangled in each other's embrace for a very long time. Alice believed it darkened outside when she had the strength to open her eyes and roll off of him. She looked down at her diaper, putting her hand on it and feeling her wetness within it. She turned over to Nic's diaper and smiled at the knowledge of how wet his diaper was too.

They remained silent for a while longer until Alice said, "I'd love to go to the places we were in from our dreams."

"I'd love that too," Nic told her giving her a kiss.

"I'm not in any hurry though," she said, giggling.

"Me neither. You're exhausting."

"Blame our diapers. They make doing this way too much fun."

Nic just laughed in agreement.

They stayed in bed wearing their wet, love filled diapers, chatting away, and imagining how they could make the rest of their dreams come true.