In-Fucking-Sane Ch. 10

Story Info
Wife's sister wants her five - three down, two to go.
3.8k words
4.67
79.9k
54

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,426 Followers

First, I needed to sleep.

When I woke up, Ann was curled up beside me with one of her little hands on my chest. I woke her up. "Let's eat," she muttered.

We threw back on our clothes and went downstairs; she prepared the food. Made me eat a banana and an orange. Made me drink a bunch of water. Then, I actually got to eat real food—a big old turkey sandwich with chips.

She ate, too, and I asked her a nagging question.

"Ann, you know that morning-the morning after Kenny came over, when we...?"

She nodded.

"When I came up to your room, you were...things in your room were...situated in a way that reminded me of the night you passed out. Do you know what I'm talking about?"

"I think so, yeah," she said, smiling.

"So, you weren't passed out? You were really awake when I came in that night? The one after you saw me naked?"

"No, I was out."

"But, then, how did you know to arrange things like you did the second time?"

"I kind of knew how the room had been that night-the night I came home tipsy. And, I had hope. You smiled at me when you were shaving naked, remember?"

"Yeah, I didn't know what the fuck else to do. I was buck ass naked, and you looked great coming out of the shower."

"Your smile kind of gave me hope. I thought if I left the door open, then you might come take a look. But, I was passed out until you and Jen woke me." I nodded, and she continued, "And I knew you had probably taken a look after we spoke the next morning, when we talked about Jen and I."

I smiled, "That was pretty fucking cool, Ann. I about freaked."

She laughed.

Then, I asked her about cum.

"I don't know about other girls, but to me, it doesn't taste good because it tastes good; it tasted good because it's...it's pure sex—male sex. I like it because it's what you give—I don't know if that makes any sense."

I told her it did. And then I told her I just didn't see how I was going to cum again for a week, much less two more times that day.

She smiled. "That's my problem."

I told her about my nuts hurting after the last one.

"Do they still hurt?"

"Not as much, but a little."

"Poor baby. I'll think of a way to take care of you." We went back upstairs, and I felt a little bit like a prisoner entering a torture chamber. I hoped like hell she wasn't about to start sucking my dick.

Did I just fucking write that?

She surprised me; we watched a movie.

She kept making me drink water. I had to piss once during the movie and once after it was over, and Ann came with me both times and "helped." I suppose she was getting pretty good at aiming.

"Has Jen ever done this?" she asked.

"Fuck, no."

"What would she say if you asked her to?"

"She'd stare at me like I was a two-headed goat and say, 'Why in the hell would I want to hold your cock while you piss?'"

Ann burst out laughing and said, "That's Jen." She made sure I was clean, and then she took me back to bed and laid me flat with a pillow under my head.

"How are your balls?"

I gave her the so-so gesture with my hand. She nodded and then she turned off the tv. And then she pulled off her panties, and I thought, There's just no fucking way.

She grabbed her vibrator and tossed it on the bed near me, and then she stepped up on the bed and walked across. She kneeled beside me and said, "I need your face." Then, she puffed up the pillows under my head.

She stood up, turned around, and got on her knees with her ass to my face. She tucked her calves under my arms. She turned and looked back at me.

"Stick that tongue out." She bent over and my view changed from ass to asshole and pussy. She eased down on my face, and dragged her pussy lightly across my tongue. She pivoted her hips and pulled it back, my tongue just passing through her lips. Then, she did it again and stopped where my tongue nudged her clit. She swiveled over it and I heard a tiny moan.

I ran my hands on the smooth skin of her chest, and began massaging those small tits that were so perfect for her body. She rolled her hips and hauled her pussy across my nose, and then she pushed against it while twisting slightly up. The result was my nose sinking up her cunt, and then the tip being drawn across her clit. She found her spot and went to work there. I couldn't help it; I was smiling. This woman was resourceful. A nose fucking?

I got my tongue involved, pushing it up towards my nose so that when she sank her pussy down, my tongue flicked against her clit. Ann fucking loved this; she was rapidly building up to something. With every breath, she groaned loudly.

She leaned away from me, panting, "Oh, shit. Oh, fuck." After faking a few breaths, she pushed back against my face. This time, however, it was a little different.

"Naughty boy," she scolded, "putting your tongue on my little asshole." And she slid her pussy down across my tongue and until the next opening rested upon the tip. She rotated in place and bathed her little hole with my tongue.

She worked back toward her clit, and then ground her ass against my face, bringing herself back to the brink. My tongue was squashed inside her pussy and my nose smashed up against her asshole while she gyrated, just pulverized her pussy with my face.

Standing up suddenly, she bent over and picked up the vibrator. She pivoted around and handed it to me. She put both of my hands on the base of it and guided me down to below my belly button. I held it there like a replacement part; my shit was still dead.

It was a fairly small device, about five inches long or so, and an inch and a half thick, maybe. She didn't turn it on; she just straddled me and squatted down, her feet near my armpits, her hands back by my knees. She stopped her descent, the blue plastic just a tongue's length from her pussy.

Ann looked at me and said, "Watch my pussy." Then, she lowered herself on to it and let out a supremely sexy gasp. Her pussy took it in dry and let it out wet.

Then she fucked it. It started out gently, like small waves on a lake. As her orgasm continued to rise, she drove her cunt up and down it more like a piston, with wild speed. As much as I loved seeing her pussy fuck that dildo, it wasn't better than the expression on Ann's face. It was pain and pleasure combined; it was aching, but driven. She looked as if it were so fucking good that it was killing her.

Then she came hard. Not as loud as Jen. No way. But, just as sexy as Jen. Maybe more. Ann's cries had more breath in them than noise, more of a coo than a bawl.

And Ann didn't collapse into heap of flesh when she finished like Jen did. She lifted herself up, crawled over beside me, and curled up against my chest. She may have been resting, but I could sense there was still vigor in her. I began to set the vibrator down, but Ann stopped me, pulled it to her mouth, and sucked on it while she rested there.

Suddenly, she hesitated.

She turned to me and smiled, and then we both looked down at my dick. It swelled.

Ann jumped up and crawled over to it.

I told her to go easy. My nuts and all.

"I'll be gentle," she whispered. She crawled between my legs. With her soft hands, she lifted my scrotum and balls. I took in a breath.

She opened her mouth wide and enveloped my entire nutsack with her mouth. Her nose pressed up against my cock and she said "mmm" into my scrotum. Her tongue began to gently massage my balls. Though I was compressed tightly in her mouth, she was delicate.

My cock rose up to and above her eye level, and Ann slowly and tenderly sucked my balls. She took hold of the shaft and soothingly squeezed it; with her other hand she grabbed the vibrator and brought to down towards her.

"Uh, what..." I started.

She let my balls slip out of her mouth and said, "Silly boy. Don't you trust me yet?"

I shrugged.

She took my balls back into her mouth and the she turned on the vibrator. She pushed my cock back down on my belly and placed the tip of the vibrator on the underside of my dick, and then she slowly ran it up and down the length, from the base to the tip.

"Oh, my fuck," I groaned.

The vibrations sent warmth coursing through my entire body. Why don't I have one of those fucking things? I wondered. Holy shit.

The stiffness of my cock pushed against the vibrator and the rapid pulses ran deeply up and down the shaft. Meanwhile, Ann's tongue slipped around my balls and between them, and I felt the wetness. She began occasionally swallowing, and the tug of her throat at these moments was an aching pleasure.

She shifted the vibrator around to the front of my cock and buried the tip deeply into the point where my cock and my tummy joined. I grunted at this new sensation, and my cock lurched up, the head throbbing.

Back at my scrotum, Ann let my balls free. Then, she licked her lips and engulfed them in one movement. She drew them back toward her, sucking them away from my body, and then released them. I cursed with satisfaction as they recoiled back to me. She continued sucking my balls as she repositioned the vibrator again.

She placed the device just under the tip, and then she pushed my cock against my stomach with it. My stomach muscles instantly tensed up and my head rose up from the bed. I roared, "Fuck!"

Ann began to just swallow away at my balls and the head of my cock was caught in a blitz of trembling.

I looked at the head of my dick and saw the first bead of cum emerge, it was pushed out onto my tummy by the wave behind it, and a third and fourth pushed still more out, and then my cock throbbed and throbbed, but nothing more was left.

Ann shut off the vibrator, let my balls slide out from her lips, and sat up. She looked down at the puddle of cum on my belly, smiling. Then, she leaned toward it and licked it. She rose up with her tongue dangling and looked into my eyes. Her tongue was slathered in semen. She drew it into her mouth and slugged it down with a smile.

When she finished licking me clean, she put up her hand and showed me four fingers. I shook my head in wonder. I turned her around so that I could see her pussy, and I stuck my finger in there, just to feel it. She slowly rocked against it.

This didn't last long. When the pleasure of the moment abated, I was hollow. I felt like there was a hole under my stomach and that all of my internal organs were sinking into it. My entire crotch felt like some great raisin, chapped and lifeless.

Ann got up and took me back into the shower. She took care of me and washed me, and then she washed herself.

When we got out, she found some lotion Jen had and rubbed it all over me. I did the same for her. Evening was approaching.

She brought me water and we talked. "What's one of the things that Jen does now that she didn't do before?" she asked.

"Tit fucking," I said. Ann looked down at herself and shook her head.

I quickly let her know that her ass, from my experience running my cock between her cheeks earlier, was as good or better than Jen's breasts. She appreciated it, but I don't think it gave her any satisfaction.

"Will she swallow your cum?"

"No."

She thought about this for a minute, before asking, "Do you fuck Jen in the ass?"

I laughed. "No."

"Because of her or because of you?"

"Her. I'd do it, I guess. You?"

"Yeah, I'd try it," she said, and then she smiled at me sadly and said, "but we can't."

I shrugged.

We ordered a pizza and ate it with gusto. Then, in the family room we watched another movie, and I rubbed her little tits throughout. I was really starting to love them. Ann enjoyed the attention.

It was getting late, and I wondered if Ann had given up on her plan to get me to cum five times.

A little after ten o'clock, she took me upstairs, and I followed. She stripped us both down and laid me back down on the bed. She threw the vibrator next to me and then climbed back on me, sixty-nine style again. I grabbed her thighs and squeezed them. She leaned a little to the side so that she could see me.

She grabbed my hand and pulled it to her. She licked and sucked my index finger, and them she spit a glom of saliva on top.

"Put it in my ass," she whispered.

I brought the finger up, slathered the spit around her little hole and then pushed the first knuckle of my index finger inside. It gripped my finger. I stared at my finger there, and then I pulled it out. I watched her asshole close up, and then I put my finger in again.

Seeing it, I couldn't help but wonder how my cock would look in there. For the moment, I forgot entirely how badly I wanted Ann's pussy. I just thought about fucking her ass. How would this tiny thing open up to take on an actual cock?

I slowly pushed my finger to the second knuckle and watched her asshole stretch and accept the new girth. Then I drew my finger out and saw how the muscles there adjusted and contracted so that my finger was clenched all the way until it slipped out. Her expanded hole remained for a second, and then pinched completely closed.

I wondered how that might feel on my dick—to be clinched by a muscle that never let go. To feel that on my cock head, and then running along my shaft. This was something tighter than lips, tighter than a vagina, but not as soft.

I imagined burying my cock inside it to the hilt. How could Ann, with her tiny body, even consider the possibility of a real dick up her ass? Something would rupture or tear, right?

I lubed up my thumb with saliva and pressed it against her. It overcame the initial resistance and slipped in. I pushed it further in. Fucking amazing.

I looked at Ann and her eyes were closed. She squinted and squeaked at every movement inside her ass.

"Does it hurt or feel good?"

"I don't know," she said.

She pushed the vibrator towards me, and I pulled out my thumb and picked it up.

"Please," she said, "go slow."

I put the tip into Ann's pussy and rotated it around inside her to coat it in her lubrication. When I pulled it out, it looked ready.

I pressed the tip against her, and the muscle began expanding, letting it in. Ann huffed and grunted. She wailed, "Oh, shit!" I alternately watched the exquisite pain on her face and the astonishing stretch of her asshole. For a little thing like Ann to get this five inch dildo in her ass? It would have been a feat.

I was nearing the maximum girth of the vibrator when Ann told me to stop. I held it there and watched her asshole eject the tool. Ann breathed a massive sigh, and I laid there gazing at her ass and wondering.

I wondered how I had never really given much consideration to fucking a woman in the ass. I love asses, and they were incredibly sexy, but I'd always thought of them more as a back avenue to the pussy. I saw things differently now.

Still watching me, Ann slid off my chest, and there was my cock, pointed at the ceiling. Ann saw something in my face and she turned to see what I saw. When her eyes darted back to me, there was fucking joy in them.

I couldn't believe it. How could I hurt so much and get this hard-on?

That ass, I guessed. Ann's ass.

Ann jumped over my legs and positioned her mouth over my cock, and then she got weird.

She started spitting and drooling on my cock, sopping the thing in her spit. I had learned to just let her do her thing, so I waited for instructions.

She used her mouth to spread the saliva over every inch of my dick. She pulled back and admired her work, and then I got my orders. "Fuck my face," she said.

She climbed out of bed and went to Jen's make-up chair in front of the vanity She sat facing the back. I got up and walked around to her, my cock dripping lines of her saliva along the way. My dick in her face, I grabbed her head with both hands. She looked up at me and opened her lips just slightly.

"Isn't this fucking?" I asked her.

"I don't care," she said, and then I pushed my cock between her lips. I sunk it about halfway in and brought it out. She nodded, and I fucked.

She took it. I tried not to push in too far. At one point she jammed her tongue out and my cock rode back and forth along it.

Several times, I pushed my dick in and then pulled her head up and down the shaft. I was able to test how deep I could go that way, and she began letting me pretty far in. At one point, she put her hand on my stomach and pushed me back. She coughed and spit. She caught the drool and wiped it on my shaft, and then, she looked up at me and said, "More." Shit.

After a few minutes, she stopped and took me back to the bed. She laid down on her back and pulled me up to her. I got in a knee-push up position over her head and put my cock back in her sopping wet mouth. I couldn't fuck as deeply this way, but Ann could use her tongue more. Once we had a rhythm, every time I inserted, she squashed the back of her tongue against the tip. Her tongue felt like some sex toy in her mouth. Sometimes I just let my cock linger in there.

The next position switch almost made me cum just seeing her. She flipped over on her back at the edge of the bed with her head hanging over the side, mouth agape. I walked around and knelt in front of her.

It was challenging to find the best angle, and she gagged a few times, but once we settled into a groove, it was beautiful. I ran my hands along her tits and tummy, and fucked her sloppy mouth. She could take me deeply this way, and I pushed it to the limit more than once. Not all the way in, but close, I held it there and felt her gulp. When I felt that incredible pulling and stretching, I knew that she was going to get her five.

But, she surprised me again. She scooted back down the bed, about in the middle, and then she fucking bridged: with palms backwards, she lifted her torso up, and with her feet, she pushed her ass up. It was a gymnastics move. Upside down, she formed a semi-circle on the bed from her feet to her hands. She opened her mouth and I moved to it. I helped her stay up with my hands under her ass, and she moved her head and got a hold of my dick with her mouth. I started fucking again.

The feel was amazing, but the acrobatics of it drove me to the limit. I could feel her legs begin to tremble as my scrotum gathered up and tightened itself around my balls. I knew she couldn't hold the position much longer, and I knew I couldn't hold my cum off for long, either. So, I took control.

I lifted her ass up and pulled it to me. Her legs followed and flipped over. I had all of her weight in an upright sixty-nine position: me on my knees, her chest on my tummy and vice versa, pressed tightly together. With one arm, I held her waist against me, supporting most of her weight. With the other, I held the back of her head on my cock.

Her pussy sat right in front of my eyes, and I just drove my face into it and engulfed her clit with my tongue. She moaned into my cock, and I knew number five could not be stopped.

I drew my cock back one last time and then plunged it into her throat, and I held her head against the force with my free hand. Her lips gained more and more of me, and I pushed to depths I had never before attained. Ann was just fractions of an inch from taking me all the way in before the cum began pulsing out of me.

It may have been a single drop, a teaspoon, a couple ounces, or a fucking cupful. I didn't know, and I didn't care. It never saw the light of day. It came out of my cock and went down Ann's throat like blood through a vein. I squeezed her pussy into my face as the last spasms finished.

She pulled away from my cock with an enormous gasp, and I set her down on the bed. Exhausted beyond anything I had experienced in a very long time, I laid down on my side. I lifted her leg and slowly licked her.

Ann was whispering, "Five. I got five." I laid there, practically in a coma, my lips on her pussy.

fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,426 Followers