In Grief, Rebirth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she closed the front door behind her, locking the deadbolt, it all finally hit her. She slumped to the floor and cried relentlessly for hours, her sobs wracking her body for every last tear. When at last she stopped, she lay in a heap on the floor. Her husband's ring rotating between her thumb and index, her puffy, red eyes fixated on it. A numb, empty look upon her face.

Melissa lay there for some time before she caught a whisper of a scent. It was the same fruity scent from earlier in the week. It was faint and fleeting, however, and at first, she didn't even much as react to it. But then it came again, a little stronger this time. The sweetness in the air triggered a recent memory of her a couple mornings ago, how carefree and bubbly she was.

It was enough to shake her from her grievous puddle as she sat back up. Her eyes now looking at the threshold of the dining room. She stood, her legs tingling as they had gone numb from her position, and shakily walked to where she knew the scent was emanating from. For an unknown reason, she had a slight concern running through her mind.

As she turned the corner, she took one step inside, and her breath hitched involuntarily. Her plant had started to droop, its dark greens now greying, the vibrant, crackling red on the stems now a dull, rusty color. The scent was heady, perfuming the whole room. She quickly walked through and into the kitchen, filling a cup full of water. She poured it slowly into the pot, allowing the dry dirt to soak it all up. She then pulled it out of the light and into a shady corner of the room.

She knelt beside it, and, for whatever reason, began to worry. She willed the plant to be ok, a wave of guilt pressing on her heart for neglecting such a beautiful thing. With gentle fingers, she lifted and inspected the leaves. Thankfully, it wasn't too far gone, the leaves staying attached to their stems from her touches. That sweet, fruity smell filled her nose. She could almost taste the sweetness, and she allowed herself a small smile of relief on her lips.

After reassuring herself that it would be ok, Melissa gathered all of the papers and checks that had fallen beside her on the floor in the living room and took them upstairs into the office. She set them all on the desk and left. Not bothering to deal with sorting and filing them right now. Instead, she walked into her bedroom and peeled out of her frumpy sweater, pulled herself out of her unflattering jeans, and kicked out of her socks. Unclasping her dull, boring bra, she let it slide off her arms, letting her torso wiggle with a freeing sensation as her breasts jiggled with joy. Finally, she yanked down her underwear, letting it fall to her feet, where she then kicked it towards the hamper, perfectly dropping down the center of the opening.

Melissa then scooped up her discarded clothes and tossed them in as well, along with the clothes from earlier this week that she had missed in her uncaring, machine-like way. Afterwards, she sauntered over to her bed to remake it, as she simply just pulled the covers up to the pillows, the duvet looking disheveled. She took her time, making it look as though she were a hotel housekeeper. Hospital corners, a creased fold before the pillows, the pillows fluffed and propped up against the headboard, the whole nine.

She then yanked open the curtains, letting the pale light from the semi-cloudy day pour in and chase the dreary shadows from the room. Turning around, she took stock of the room, noting how bare it seemed. 'I think this house needs some more plants. Add some vibrancy to this place.' She thought to herself, her hands gently placed on her hips, one cocked to the side. Now, she was on a mission.

Sashaying her way into the ensuite, she yanked open the semi-sheer curtains and did the same as the bedroom. With her mostly all-white bathroom, with black and dark wood accents, some greenery would really pop in there. She eyed the shelves by her husband's side of sink, thinking a couple of cute planters would go perfect there. Turning, she looked at the wall by her clawfoot tub, thinking about an ivy plant that would love the warm steam as she took a relaxing bath. It would have plenty of indirect light, too.

Parading nude about her home, through every room, she pulled back all the curtains, lifted all the blinds, not even caring that her neighbors could potentially see her through the front windows if they happened to walk by. She was practically mooning the neighborhood as her back was turned to the large, bay window in their living room while she noted spaces to put her future plants.

After a while, she felt a grumble in her stomach. She sauntered her way to the kitchen and pulled out some grapes and cheese from the fridge and grabbed some crackers from the pantry. Setting them down on the breakfast bar, she opened both French doors leading to the three-seasons room, a room with floor to ceiling glass windows wrapping around, only the corners of the room and the trim above and below to interrupt the glass panes. It was still chilly on this early spring day, but she didn't mind it. Her nipples becoming taut. She settled down on her chaise and relished in the feeling of the soft velvet against her skin and thought she would have an orgasm in her mouth after popping the first grape between her teeth.

'Were these always this good?' she pondered but disregarded the thought as she bit into a creamy slice of cheese.

While munching away, she gazed around, noting that she could hang an herb garden in floating pots from the ceiling, if she were careful enough. A giddy grin formed on her face at the thought of having fresh basil crushed in her lemonade, or fresh mint muddled in a mojito. Then she looked out into her garden, thinking that it wouldn't be long until she could finally get out there and get it all prepped for growing season. A thrill of excitement building in her. A smile never waning from her face.

...

With her snack-lunch all gone, she stepped back inside, closing the French doors behind her. She padded into the dining room to check on her 'patient' and was overjoyed to see that its leaves were already springing back to life, the dark greens no longer grey, and the stems returning to their bold red crackling. Carefully, she picked it back up and set in the center of the dining room table, the scent of the leaves rewarding her for her tender loving care.

And so, she spent the rest of the day lounging on her couch with her laptop and sipping some iced tea while perusing her local garden stores to see what all they had in stock. She was anxious to go on a shopping trip tomorrow. Even though she couldn't do much gardening yet due to the cold, she wouldn't let that stop her from fulfilling her drive to garden inside.

Later that night, as she sauntered into her room, she stopped at the full-length mirror by her vanity. She posed this way and that, taking in her nude body. Over the years, she had put on a few pounds. A gentle roll around her belly and hips, her thighs thick and a little jiggly, her arms and neck held a little extra. But overall, she didn't look too bad for nearing her forties, she thought. Though, she had an instant thought of getting into an exercise routine once she settled with her plants.

'Nothing wrong with toning a bit, maybe cut back on some of the food that I've been senselessly gorging on.' She reasoned.

Giving a 'good enough' smile and a nod to her reflection, she waltzed into the ensuite and began drawing a bath. As the tub began to fill, Melissa strode over to her sink cabinet, pulling out two bottles of essential oils and a jar of bath salts. When she strode back to the tub, she poured a generous amount of oil into the water, the perfume wafting through the air instantly. Once the tub was almost full, she stopped the faucet, and poured in half of the jar of salts.

After clipping her hair up, she stepped in, slowly, and sank into the luxurious bath, sinking in all the way to her chin.

"Mmhmmhmm!" she moaned, loving the feeling of the salts fizzing beneath her.

After a few moments, she started rubbing the oils into her skin. The feeling of her hands massaging her felt exquisite and she was becoming quite vocal about it. Her moans and gasps coming freely now. When she made her way down, past her little patch, a low, sensual moan emitted from her throat as her fingers slid over her clit. She gasped as she pressed two fingers inside, slowly pulling them out and pushing them back in.

With her eyes closed, she lay her head back against the rim of the tub and pleasured herself. Thoughts of one day, in particular, that she would always remember entered her mind as she gave in to the euphoria.

---

Her husband had brought work home for the weekend. It was a beautiful Saturday, and she wanted to go out and do something. But alas, he was too busy, working away at his desk, flipping through stacks of paper while simultaneously clicking his computer keys. To get a little 'revenge,' Melissa went to the corner of her walk-in where she kept her lingerie collection.

Flipping through the wooden hangers, she found one that never failed to catch her husband's inattentive eyes. It was a cream colored, strapless body suit. A silk diamond covering her modesty, while delicate floral lace led up to semi-transparent cups that just covered her areolas. It had four straps to clip onto stockings, of which she had a matching pair.

She slipped into the lacey number, rolled up a pair of cream and white stockings, clipping them with the straps. She then pulled out a pair of white, fingerless, lace gloves that went to her elbows. Walking out of her walk-in, she stopped in front of her full-length mirror, admiring how well her curves looked.

Deciding to take it all the way, she sat down at her vanity and brushed her wavy hair, teasing it a bit. Then she applied her go-to sexy makeup look: a dark-grey smoky eye, a thick black eyeliner that flared past the corners of her eyes, dark red lipstick, and just a hint of blush to highlight her cheekbones.

Blowing a kiss to her reflection, she stood up and casually made her way to the office. Testing the waters, she just walked past the door, carefully hearing if he'd stop typing. She heard the silence only for a second, as if he was trying to register what he may have seen. Then started back again. So, Melissa went downstairs and made up a small plate of cheese and fruits before heading back upstairs.

She simply walked in, without announcing herself, and asked, "So, how's work coming, sweety?" in her usual, sweet voice.

Setting the plate down on the one bare corner of the desk, her husband finally peeled his eyes away from the screen to look at her, "Well, it's going. It's..." his jaw dropped. Eyes widened. And Melissa pretended like everything was normal, one hand on her hip, the other propping her up as she leaned against his desk.

"I uh... uh... I'm sorry, did you say something?" he asked while eyeing his wife's figure, not even looking at her face. She grinned, 'Gotcha!' she thought.

"Not a word. I just wanted to bring you a snack. You've been working so hard today, I thought you should eat a little something." She said, playing innocent.

"Th-thank you, honey. Um... that's quite the outfit you have on there." He's trying so hard to keep cool, but Melissa knew him best: he was puddy in her hands.

"Oh this? I just threw it on. Felt like something I should wear to tend to the flower beds out front. It is such a nice day outside!" Melissa teased, pulling back the curtain and looking out the window onto the front lawn, fully aware of the potential exhibitionist display to the neighborhood.

She could almost hear his heart pumping faster, the creaking from the leather armrests stretching beneath his tightening grip. "So that's where I'll be if you need me. Let me know when you finish your work, sweety." She turned and planted a gentle kiss on his forehead, granting him a view of her cleavage, before strutting her way out of the office. But she stopped.

"Oh shoot! I just realized," she announced, smacking her forehead dramatically, "we're going on vacation soon, and I don't want there to be any tan lines. Maybe I'll just take this off before I go outsiiIIGH AHAHA!" Melissa squealed as her husband came up from behind and scooped her up in his arms, pulling her towards the sofa. She was laughing with playful joy every step of the way as her husband grunted and growled like an animal while planting kisses across her bare shoulders and neck.

He gently tossed her on the sofa and began taking his clothes off. Melissa's eyes wild with lust. When he quickly undid his belt and started pushing his pants down, Melissa saw that he was hard already. "Oh Mr. Vanderbeck, is that all for me?" she asked in a sultry voice, biting her lip in anticipation.

"Oh, you know it, baby!" he said, a slight growl to his voice and a lustful smile stretching from ear-to-ear.

Now naked, he moved towards his wife who quickly moved around him, pushing him down on the sofa as she straddled him. He made an attempt to sit up, "Uh uh, mister! You're mine now, and I'm going to take... my... time." She smiled the most beautiful, most wicked smile he had ever seen, all the while he felt her hot, wet sex gliding against his bare cock. His eyes lit up, remembering that the crotch had a discreet opening on this piece.

Not missing a beat, Melissa let out a throaty giggle, as if he had caught on to a naughty secret. With his arms pinned above his head, he made no effort to resist. He lay there and submitted to his wife's pleasurable torture as she slowly slid her lips across his cock, from base to tip and back. "Mm, someone's glad I peeled him away from work, isn't he?" she teased. Her husband nodded, little moans escaping his lips.

After several long, almost excruciating moments, she slid to the tip, went just passed, and slowly slid back as his glans parted her lips and his cock entered his favorite place in the world. They both moaned in unison as she bottomed herself out on his member, his hips thrusted up to get it as deep as possible. She bent down and kissed him long, and deeply. Her hips started to slowly move up and down, not letting much of his cock go as she wanted him to stay deep inside her.

She kept his hands pinned above his head as she pushed against him to lift herself up a little, then threw her hips back, her cheeks smacking his thighs with an audible clap. Slow, and deep. That's how Melissa fucked her husband, never once breaking her rhythm. They both gasped and moaned at every thrust, their eyes locking with one another on several occasions. Closing their eyes now and again to savor the sweet sensation.

"Oh god, honey! I'm close! I'm so close!" her husband pleaded; his voice almost whiney.

Melissa smiled that wicked smile again before leaning over him, her arms locked and pressing her weight onto his arms as she started bouncing harder and faster on his wonderful cock. The clapping of flesh filled the room.

"Yeah? You gonna cum for me, baby? Yyea?" Melissa moaned, her own climax winding up.

"Yes! Yes! I'm cumming for you, Mel! I'm... I'm...grrrAAAHH!" he thrust his hips up as much as he could when she came down, releasing multiple times inside his incredible wife.

Melissa gasped at the feeling of being so full, she had stopped bouncing momentarily. But she started again after that short moment, wanting to milk every drop. "Oh yes, baby! Fucking give it to me! Give it all to me!" Melissa groaned through her teeth.

She was so close, but she didn't want to keep 'torturing' her loving husband. She quickly hopped off of his lap, went to her knees in front of the sofa and started sucking his cock, cleaning the fresh juices while she furiously rubbed her swollen clit.

"Mm! Mm! MmmmmMMM!" she moaned on his cock, taking in as much as she could down her throat.

"Holy fuck, Mel! Yes! Oh fuck! Ah!" her husband groaned, his hips starting to shake uncontrollably from overstimulation. But he loved watching his wife get off on cleaning up their mess. Loved watching his wife suck their juices off his cock.

Melissa gulped as much as she could without gagging before she finally came, "Errmmmmmhmhmhmmmm!" her moans low and guttural, her fingers still going to town as she rode every moment of her orgasm.

---

Melissa's hips bucked beneath the water, splashing it dangerously close to the edge. Her fingers still darting in and out of her sex. Her head thrown back, her neck arching over the back of the tub. "Ahh fffuuuck! Ah!" she cried as her body shook from the throes of her orgasm. Her hips continued to buck against her fingers as she buried them as deep as she could. Water cresting over the edge and splashing on the black and white tiles below.

"Ahhh... ugh!"

After her first rolled into her second, she finally pulled her fingers out and sunk to her chin in the tub. Her body was deliciously wracked. Her moans interrupted by the gasps for air. Her lips formed that wicked smile she hadn't worn in a long while. Melissa was well sated by her much-needed climax.

As she calmed down, her eyes remained closed. She tuned in to her body, feeling the warmth of the water, smelling the oils and salts still permeating the air, feeling her chest expand with each breath, hearing her heartbeat come to rest. She began breathing deeply now. In through the nose, holding, and releasing out of her mouth.

She lay there until the water turned cool. Opening her eyes, she had a very content look on her face. She then leaned forward and pulled the stopper from the drain and stood, the water and oils dripping off her skin. With her hands, she brushed as much off as she could before stepping out onto the now wet bathmat. She chuckled as her feet met the cold, wet cloth. She then made her way to the walk-in shower to rinse off.

Refreshed again by the feel of the hot water splashing over her, she gave in to that memory, of what happened after, her fingers slowly making their way down again...

---

Melissa's lips let go of her husband's cock with a satisfying pop. All of their cum licked clean as her tongue raked the last little dribbles from her lips. "Mmm, that was tasty." She cooed, her seductive eyes meeting her husbands.

She stood up, bent over at the hips, granting her husband an unabashed look at her cleavage, gave him a kiss, and then she turned on her heel and walked out of the office.

Her husband lay there, satisfied, for a long moment, basking in the afterglow. Work a million miles away from his mind. He stood up, had a few grapes, grabbed a square piece of cheese, and followed his wife. His now flaccid cock swinging between his legs as he strode after her.

When he turned the corner into the hall, he saw a white, lace glove on the hardwood. A few feet further, another. Then a stocking, draped over the banister by the stairs, the other he noticed was on the bottom post. He smiled as he walked downstairs, imagining what he may find down there.

As he turned into the living room, he saw the white, lace bodysuit draped over his chair, leading into the kitchen. He waltzed in and was greeted by his nude wife, beginning to make dinner. Her hair a little wild, a glistening trail running down her legs. He didn't stop, he continued on until he was right behind her, his hands wrapping around her waist. Her turned her around abruptly, and before she could register what was happening, he hoisted her up, sitting her on the counter as he knelt down and started sucking on her lips and clit.

"Oh shhh...it!" Melissa gasped through gritted teeth, the unexpected pleasure taking her by surprise.

She didn't last long. His mouth making a seal around her as he sucked, his tongue lashing around in circles. He repeated this for only a minute or two before Melissa's hands pulled his hair, pulling his face in tight as she came.