In Her Box

Story Info
Nina's back in the show, but there's a problem...
4.4k words
4.35
7.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is part of a five chapter book: TILT Book I -- The Magic Show. Chapter titles and links listed below. Future books to come... check my Author page

My stories tend to heat up quickly and have lots of explicit, graphic female masturbation and lesbian sex with the raunchy details throughout. That's what I like to read and what I like to write; these stories are sparked from my personal fantasies and day dreams, and then the characters come to life and guide me...

It's not for everyone. Is it for you? 😉

Please leave me your comments on the stories if you like them, and I encourage you to reach out to me via the Contact tab on my Author page with your thoughts, ideas and feelings. 😙

xoxo Maribelle

As always, all characters engaging in any sexual activity are above 18.

☬☬☬

TILT - Book I - The Magic Show

Chapter 1: A Potion and a Plan

Chapter 2: Hello Holly

Chapter 3: In Her Box

Chapter 4: Thrills, Squeals and The Wheel

Chapter 5: Misty's Magic

☬☬☬

TILT

Book I - The Magic Show

Chapter 3 - In Her Box

☬☬☬

Nina made her way down the curved hallway toward the elevator and heard a ding.

She slowed her stride as she watched four young women step off in volleyball gear. She recognized the green and yellow of the local community college.

Misty had been a volleyball player in high school and college, and was a top contributing sponsor to the Wildcats Girl's Volleyball teams. These girls had probably just dropped off some flowers and candy to show thanks, same as last season.

Nina stared. As they moved closer she could see they were about nineteen or twenty. Pretty. Athletic bodies. Two blondes and two brunettes.

She fixated on the first blonde, the tallest of the four. Her long-sleeved green jersey was tight against her upper body, with a white 87 in the middle of her chest. Young, slim, fit. Her tiny black shorts matched her top, hugging her muscular round ass.

Nina looked down to her clean white running shoes, and moved her eyes up the long white socks that went to her knees with green stripes, and then to smooth, strong thighs.

Nine tried to look away briefly, but her eyes went back immediately and she felt the wonderful fire pulsing between her legs yet again.

Her vision went monochrome, and in a flash, she watched 87 with her hands on the hallway wall, jersey pulled up over her perky B-cups with small pink nipples. The other blonde was next to her in the same position - hands on the wall, biting her lip with eyes closed, jersey pulled up over her perky tits, her ass pushed up with shorts and panties down around her ankles.

The two brunettes were on their knees, faces buried into the backside of their blonde teammates, each eagerly licking, kissing, moaning. The blondes moved up and down, up and down, over the hungry mouths of their brunette partners.

In a flash Nina was between the two brunettes, moving her hands down their backs to their shorts, rubbing and squeezing their tight asses as they continued to work on the other two. She spanked them with a smack, one then the other. The two blondes began to moan and curse, their pleasure rising.

A flash, and the blondes slid down the wall to their knees, and pushed back further into their eager brunette lovers.

Flash. Nina slid the shorts down off the first brunette, who continued slurping and sucking noisily, desperately, her face wet and shiny with her friends pussy.

Flash. The two blondes were standing, kissing and fondling each other passionately, legs spread apart while the two brunettes continued to pleasure them from on their knees, and Nina sat between them, fingering both, one hand for each, her breasts now free from her corset, her eyes blazing with neon blue fire as she laughed maniacally.

She came back to reality. The volleyball players walked to pass her as she stood dazed in the middle of the hall.

"Excuse me," the tall blonde said, annoyed. Nina stepped aside as she apologized "Oh... sorry... I... am a little... preoccupied..."

"what the fuck?" she heard one of them mutter as they walked down the hall, followed by giggling and whispering. Nina watched them go, her mind still spinning from the vision, heart racing.

As they reached the end of the hall, one of the brunettes stopped and turned her head to glance back at Nina as her friends continued through the exit door.

Nina's eyes flared their neon-blue and she gave a wicked smile. The girl ran out the door after her friends.

☬☬☬

Nina composed herself before pressing the button for the elevator. Misty, she thought as the metal door slid open after the ding.

There were only two rooms upstairs - the assistants dressing room and the star's dressing room. She walked toward the room on the left. The sign read "Misty Lynn". Nina closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "She loves you. She needs you..." she whispered, and she pushed through the door.

The dressing room looked exactly the same as it had the day before, except for the fresh red roses and chocolates on the side table to the right of the door.

"For Misty, From the Wildcats with love, xoxo."

Nina smiled as she remembered those Wildcats. She felt a tingle.

So close, she thought. Focus!

Nobody was in the room, but Nina heard water running in the bathroom. She saw Misty's wine decanter near the flowers, nearly full of some dark red. This was her chance!

Misty never drank before a show, and this was her personal decanter. However, after the show, that would be the first thing she reached for. Nina could just come along like normal for an after-show drink and let everything else happen on its own.

Perfect!

She looked around the room again, and then pulled the vial out of her garter. She eased the cork from the top, and lifted to pour...

"Kristina, is that you!? Please find Holly, we are on in ten!"

The voice jolted Nina, and she dumped in the whole vial of tilly, and some ran down the side of the bottle.

"Shit! SHIT!" she hissed, and shoved the empty vial back into her garter and tried to wipe the glass with her hands, and then licked it off her fingers.

NO! Oh! Oh no! She panicked as she realized what she'd just done.

Misty emerged from the bathroom.

"C'mon we have to get down there they'll be starting the musi..." she stopped mid-sentence as she looked at Nina standing near the door behind the couch.

"I'm calling the fucking cops," she said flatly as she walked toward her mirror for her phone.

"No!" Nina begged as she hurried around the couch to intercept Misty.

"I'm so sorry! Please, let me make it up to you, I can do better!" Nina pleaded.

"Do better!? You grabbed my fucking ass and tried to kiss me Nina! I'm married! And I'm not a fucking lesbian! I'm calling, and you're... you're dead!" Misty shouted.

"No, please, Misty, I want you to wow Alicia and Brittany tonight! Please, I saw Holly leaving when I got here, she was crying and shouting at someone on her cell, probably her rich boyfriend. Please, Misty, you... you need me!" Nina begged.

Misty's face went from anger to worry.

"Holly... is not here!? No, we... we have to have the legs! That's the main act! The fucking saw box is the main attraction!" Misty began to panic.

"I'm here! I'm ready boss!" Nina motioned her hands excitedly over her costume as to say, "ta-da!"

Misty glared at her for several moments, calculating. "Can you keep you fucking hands to yourself Nina!?" she asked with anger.

"Yes! Yes of course!" Nina excitedly nodded. "Misty, I am so sorry about yesterday and..."

Misty cut her off, "You will help us do the act tonight and seal the deal with Fawne Faux. After that, I want you out of this show - forever." She stared at Nina with a frown.

Nina was hurt, and went to reply, but suddenly she found herself staring at Misty's tits through her pink corset. So large and round and beautiful...

"Are you looking at my fucking tits!?" Misty barked. "Seriously!? Get the fuck out of here Nina, go get in your fucking box!"

Nina snapped out of it. "Oh, oh... Yes! Yes ma'am I will!" she insisted, anxious and eager to please.

Nina beamed at Misty, and then hurried toward the door.

Kristina walked in, dressed exactly the same as Nina.

"Nina! You're back!" she ran and hugged her. Then she caught Misty's glare.

"Oh. I mean... What the fuck Nina!? Uh... you shouldn't have done that to Misty!" she told her, halfheartedly.

Misty rolled her eyes. "It's fine, she's back in. Holly left, Nina is the legs - just for tonight."

Kristina smiled and hugged Nina again, tight. "Yessss! Let's do this!" she said, excited.

Nina knew Kristina couldn't stand Holly - who they both referred to as "Ginger Barbie".

And she's not even the right skin tone!

As Kristina squeezed her, Nina felt her hot, soft skin and smelled her clean, fragrant hair and perfume. She felt the potion quickly taking hold and it took every ounce of restraint she had left in her not to latch on to Kristina, tear her clothes off and lick every inch of her body. Nina squeezed back.

Fuck she thought. She couldn't believe she had licked that tilly off her own hand!

Her only shot was to hurry down and climb into her half of the saw box, where she could hopefully hold it together, somehow, and keep her hands inside the box long enough to get through the act.

It was going to be impossible.

She looked at Kristina, then at Misty. There was a flash and she was in another black and white vision.

She watched as Misty stood in the middle of the dressing room, her tits pulled out of her corset as she cupped them with her eyes closed, moaning and gasping.

"Oh, oh yes girls. Oh fuck yes, please, oh yes. This is so wrong and I fucking want it!"

She's saw herself and Kristina both on their knees on either side of Misty. Kristina was eating out her pussy while Nina kissed and licked her ass.

They fingered one another as they used their mouths on their boss. Oh god yes, Nina thought.

She came to, and she looked at them both again, who were staring at her with concern.

"I have to go."

She ran out the door.

☬☬☬

Misty looked at Kristina and shook her head. Then she rolled her eyes and sighed, "Whatever." She turned and began finishing her makeup in the mirror.

"Oh, Kristina - can you please take my wine down and grab the tray with the glasses. This is special - for Alicia and Brittany."

☬☬☬

Nina tiptoed onto the stage behind the curtain, in case the visitors were already seated. The music had already begun and the announcements were cutting in throughout, blaring and obnoxious as usual.

"Welcome to Misty's Sexy Magic Show. Where beauty and black magic join together to make... one bad ass show!"

Nina climbed head-first into her side of the saw box. She brought her knees in on top of her chest and tried to focus on her breathing. She felt an intense heat between her legs. She slid all the way to the bottom in an upside-down fetal position.

The hyped up techno music and announcements continued around her. "Misty Lynn has been strutting her stuff all over Santa Fe and beyond for fifteen years! Now at thirty-five she's more beautiful than ever. Get ready for her to knock your socks off! We don't know what's going to impress you more - her magical moves - or her giant boobs! HAHAHAHA!"

Nina hugged her legs and closed her eyes. The heat from her body quickly turned the small cramped space into a sauna. Within minutes she was sweating profusely, her head spinning.

Still, the tilly clouded her mind and being folded together upside down in the hot, sweaty space only fueled Nina's pussy-lust frenzy. She managed to push her panties down to her thighs and she moaned as she moved her fingers over herself, back and forth, from her asshole to her clit, her pussy hot and slick.

She felt drunk and sick but also horny out of her mind. She wondered how long she could actually stay upside down in this hot, sweaty box with the tilly forcing her body into sexual overdrive. It would be another five minutes before the show started, seventeen minutes after that she could stick her legs out, and then finally in twenty-two minutes the curtain would close and she could step out.

Fuck it, she thought as she gave in. She moved her fingers inside herself and she cried out, "Oh, oh yes, oh oh oh fuck yes. It feels, so fucking good! Oh!"

She saw bright white flash and then she saw Dawn, the Sapphic Sister, the witch with the round cheeks and soft magical touch that loved to be called "mommy".

It was as if they were sitting back in the witches' shanty. She could smell the apples and cinnamon and vanilla and citrus, and she felt the familiar comfortable warmth in the soft orange glow. But there was no furniture, no walls. As if they were in some large open dream-space inside the shanty somewhere.

Dawn walked over to her on bare feet, smiling sweetly. She wore a light blue see-through dress. Nina looked at her panties. She reached to touch her and whispered, "please let me..."

"Shh!" Dawn said as she held her finger to her mouth. She put her face against Nina's, and whispered.

"Nina, my pretty girl. We must be quiet, so quiet."

Nina started to ask, "but why do we..."

She felt Dawn's hand on her stomach, then move down to her panties.

"Just be quiet dear, and I will take good care of you okay?" she whispered.

"Oh... Okay..." Nina sighed.

"Pull them down," Dawn told her.

Nina obeyed. She pulled her panties down to her knees. She felt Dawn run her hand slowly and gently over her wet pussy lips. She wanted to cry out in ecstasy, but she bit her lip and whimpered quietly instead. Dawn kissed her neck and then whispered into her ear again.

"You're so close Nina. You want Misty. We promised we would help you get what you came for." She continued rubbing her fingers back and forth between Nina's legs.

"Oh god please," Nina moaned softly.

"All you have to do is stay here with me until they're ready for you. And be quiet." She slid her fingers inside of Nina, who let out another whimper.

"I'll give you everything..."

Nina nodded obediently and she stared into Dawn's beautiful eyes. She kissed her passionately and pushed herself into Dawn's fingers, as she grabbed onto her ass.

☬☬☬

Kristina set the wine decanter up with a set of glasses just offstage on a metal serving cart, and turned to hurry back - five minutes to showtime! Just before she made it backstage she saw light move across the curtains as the auditorium doors opened. She looked over and watched as two stunning middle-aged blonde women walked through the door.

It was Alicia and Brittany. They looked like gorgeous movie-stars as they walked in side by side, removing their sunglasses.

Alicia wore a light gray pencil skirt that went just above her knee, showing off her wide hips and slender figure. Her smooth white legs were bare below but for her hot pink heels. A matching hot pink belt crossed her waist, and from it a thin white blouse opened up, unbuttoned except for the bottom two buttons above the large buckle, and sleeves to her elbows. Her huge 36 E breasts pushed out against the thin material, her cleavage in full view between the buttons.

Brittany also showed her cleavage off, her white long-sleeve blouse unbuttoned completely except just above her waist, where it was tucked into a black leather skirt that went down to her knees. Below, her black hose ran into black high heels.

Kristina watched as they slowly made their way to the front row. She stared at their cleavage. No way those were real. Nice though... she thought with a grin.

She ran to get Misty as the recorded announcer again broke through the music. "Ladies and Gentlemen, Misty Lynn is about come in. Beauty, brains and a big ol' booty. Oh, and the magic ain't bad either. HAHAHAHA!"

Alicia looked at Brittany with a "what the fuck" expression. Brittany just shrugged and smiled, and looked back to the stage curtains.

☬☬☬

Kristina pushed into Misty's dressing room, out of breath and excitedly announced, "they're here!"

Misty looked at her reflection. Her wavy, dirty-blonde hair shined and curved around her face. Her light blue eyes sparkled through black eyeliner and blue eye shadow. She smacked her dark red lips, full and pouting.

A white lacy strap came from behind her neck down her shoulders, and continued down her sides to her hips. A thin pink veil ran between from her chest to her navel, thinly shrouding her breasts and midriff. Her amazing body was nearly visible through the sheer fabric in the right light, breasts large and round and perky, the V cut between them giving generous show.

Pink corset straps tied onto lacy white stockings that matched her sides about halfway up her thigh, and ran into pink heels, with a single strap across her ankle. Her panties were visible under the small pink frills around her waist - lacy white trim with sheer coverings thinly shrouding her mound, which she'd trimmed into a tiny heart shape.

She looked herself over in the mirror, and turned to check her ass - smooth and round. The material stretched tight against it beneath the lace. Perfection.

She grabbed the pink top hat from her dresser and pulled it onto her head.

"Let's do it," she said to Kristina, and they walked out the private exit to the stage, confident and silent but for the clicking of their heels against the Play House floor.

☬☬☬

Nina pushed three fingers deep into Dawn who moaned out in a whisper, "oh yes baby, fuck mommy's cunt with your fingers, and I will fuck yours with mine. Hmm oh yes, your pussy is so fucking wet and hot, fuck, fuck hmm..."

They stood intertwined in the warm white-orange emptiness.

Nina didn't know why Dawn referred to herself as "mommy" but she only did it when she was getting extremely hot and wet and excited. Nina had come to love it.

"Yes, mommy fuck me please please please," she hissed back in Dawn's ear. Nina pushed down on Dawn's clit with her thumb and pinched it against her G-spot which she held firm with three fingers. She heard Dawn gasp and try to stifle herself as she cried out.

Dawn grabbed Nina in the same way, as if in revenge. Nina gasped and whimpered out, "oh no, oh yes," and she forced herself down on to Dawn's hand harder. Dawn moved her fingers and squeezed and released rapidly as she sucked and kissed Nina's neck just below her jaw.

She felt her pussy go into climax and she began to come and squirt out simultaneously as Dawn repeated passionately under her breath, "fuck yes, come for mommy, fuck yes, come for mommy!"

Inside the saw box, come and ejaculate ran and sprayed from Nina's pussy through her thighs and calves drawn in against her chest as she writhed in the upside-down fetal position.

12