In Her Eye's I was Redundant

Story Info
Life proved her wrong.
10.6k words
4.28
137.9k
131
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had met my Lenna, my wife of nearly fifteen years, years ago at school the following Monday after I had thrown a party at my parent's farm for a bunch of my buds because they were away. I had got a friend of my parents who worked for us to get me a couple of bottles of sour mash.

My cousin Terry had gotten pissed eyed drunk, which for him at that age didn't take long. Instead of staying and sleeping it off, he decided he had to go home. I was able to get the keys to his truck away from him, but he thought he was smarter than me.

The asswipe took off out the front door figuring he could still walk the five miles to his home, so I let him. It seems the young lady had found him about a mile away crawling through the ditches when she went to get the family mail from the mailbox because he could no longer stand up. That's how bombed I had gotten the rube before he left my parents' house.

After getting her father a rather principled man in his own way involved, she got my cousin to his parents' home. My aunt my father's sister had to clean up after him because Terry had thrown up more than once. Thanks to his stupid attitude my parents found out and I got grounded.

In their eyes I had violated the trust they had in me; I was a horses ass. It did not matter what I said because they believed the worst. After all, my aunt expanded what had happened. She had managed to make it become the worst thing that mankind could have done since they killed off Jesus Christ.

I was mincemeat. I had corrupted her son the choir boy who sang like an angel every Sunday in church. If only she had known the truth about her son's behavior. There is nothing anyone can do when one is blinded because of their faith and cannot see reality. I sucked it up and did the time.

It taught me at a young age that the truth most of the time did not matter. What mattered what was people believed. From that period on I changed my approach towards everyone I knew. My father said I had aged before my time because I walked so differently than before.

A young lady I had never seen before approached me in the hall just before class started after lunch getting my attention by saying. "I hear that you throw some wild parties at your parent's farm and have half-naked girls running around. Are you that irresponsible to let your friends leave when they're in no condition to make it ten feet?"

"Who are you," I asked, "and what in the hell are you talking about?"

"My name's Lenna LeBlanc and I found one of those who attended your wild parties crawling through the ditch by my parent's place because he couldn't even stand up to walk."

I thought to myself lady if you only knew how far away that was from the truth you would know how stupid you sound. But I wasn't going to tell her that because I knew that her believing that would do nothing but improve my reputation with the in-crowd in our small town of Jackson. So, I kept my mouth shut.

"It's not as bad as your making sound," I said as I checked her young hot body out. "But if you looking to volunteer to be one of them the next time a have a Saturday afternoon shindig, I'm open to it."

Her face went red. She sputtered, "Can't you tell I'm not that kind of girl."

"No, maybe not but you want to be, your mouth is saying one thing," I said. "While your eyes and body language are telling me a different story."

"Jett King you're a horses ass," She said with a beet-red face.

"True but horses asses are meant to be ridden hard," I said, "Let me know when your game."

She slapped me hard in the face and walked off in a fit of pure rage, but I had seen the smile on her face before her slap landed. I stood there laughing. I knew my rep had been established for the year. Thanks to her mouth I became one of the most popular in school that year.

"She doesn't have a clue does she," said my cousin Terry who had witnessed it all.

"Not a bit, "I said. "What in the fuck did you tell her?"

"How the hell am I supposed to know asshole," He said. "You're the fucking idiot who decided to play bullshit poker with me for straight shots after we had smoked a joint."

I started to laugh because my cousin Terry did not know I had stacked the deck. Having said that we headed to our first class.

*******

From that moment on the game between Lenna and I was on. I played Lenna every frigging chance I got milking it for everything I could. Every time I saw her in a public situation, I would make sure it was obvious to all who saw me looking at her that I was undressing her with my eyes.

It got so noticeable that one of her friends when she saw me would start playing the song 'Hungry Eyes' on her cellphone when she caught me.

For me, it was my way of getting revenge for Lenna Leblanc slapping my face. Yeah, I was being a bit of an asshole, but I was having fun with it. Besides she had a body that would not stop. It oozed of her sexuality in such a way that I was not the only one drooling over her in lust. I was just the fool honest enough to admit it

If I got confronted with what I was doing by one of her friends I would answer them honestly by saying, "I'm interested in her but Lenna had told me we would have a relationship when hell froze over and until that happens it would best that I respect her wishes."

That only caused more frustration for Lenna because they would want to know what I had done to cause that to happen. The response she got when she explained it all to them would be laughter about what happened, or they would tease her because of her reaction.

Lenna Leblanc in my eyes was hot. Her roots were the deep south and the damage of a hurricane had caused her family to move to the heart of flyover country. She was a Cajun redhead with a body that I dreamed about at night. Her height was about five foot six. She was a tight sweet package that had the curves in the right spot. Get her angry at you outside of school and she could spill swear words in Cajun French a mile a minute.

Alright, I admit I was enjoying seeing her get frustrated when her friends told her what I was doing. The smile I would get on my face seeing her blush because of the comments made about our ongoing situations made it well known that I was enjoying it.

I added to it when she wore a low cut blouse that showed her cleavage by doing a long hungry wolf cry. When it was heard in the hallways everyone knew that Lenna was wearing something that made her look extra hot. For the rest of the day, every guy in school made a point to check her out. I don't know if she enjoyed the attention, but I thought it was a hoot.

I don't know how many times I caught myself looking at her small inviting horseshoe-shaped ass. With a nice rack of thirty-six c's, a tight waistline and a thirty-four set of hips. I could see myself being wrapped in her hips big time.

There was not a sexual act that I could think of that I could not consider doing with her. At times I daydreamed about getting her up into the hayloft in my parent's barn. Like most teenage boys she was the one I masturbated over. I never really expected it would go anywhere because her family came from money while mine didn't.

She had the spirit of a wild horse yet to be tamed if it could be. She could be passive, aggressive, or dominate depending on her mood. The man who captured her would have to have the patience of Job because it would take that long just to get to understand her before you could develop a plan that would work to get inside of her clothes. The more I studied her the more I learned just how complex a person she was.

That's how much her hot little body and personality turned me on. It if there was a female that could cause me to have a case of blue balls, she was the one. There were times when she caught me looking when no one was noticing that she would do something to taunt me. Both of us were deliberately playing the game to frustrate each other. It took us most of the whole school year for both of us to realize just how much that was working.

Everyone knew that I was an ass man, and in my eyes, there was none better than what Lenna carried on her frame. One time when she caught me looking three of her friends and she bent over and wiggled their butts at me while laughing.

Apparently, her mother had told her that men who were attracted to asses made the most faithful husbands in the long run. She made the mistake of spilling that to flat Karen and soon it was believed to be true throughout the school.

We both were going to graduate from grade twelve with honors. She was valedictorian I was runner up. She thought if they knew what I did outside of school I would not have been considered at all.

We had just gone through the rehearsal for our parts in the graduation ceremony in a month on the stage in the auditorium. I had to be there in case she got sick. I knew that no matter what she would show up even if it was out of spite. There was no way she would let me win by default.

Both of us were receiving huge educational grants. Our final dance for the graduating class at the school was this coming Saturday. I was planning in starting at Southeast Missouri University in the fall to start working towards my MBA in Agricultural Sciences.

As we were leaving the stage, via the back stairways that headed back out to the hallway, I slid my hand onto her the softness of her rear and whispered in her ear, "When are you going to be ready to allow me to tap that?"

She turned around and slapped my face and said. "When hell freezes over asshole."

With nothing left to lose and no witnesses around, out of frustration, I got a bit aggressive. I pulled her body into mine and lowered my head while looking into her eyes. At first, she struggled against me, but my determination overpowered her. I had this one chance to go for broke and I was going to take it.

Her eyes got wide as I brought my mouth to hers and forcefully gave her a deep long French kiss. Making sure that when my tongue went into her mouth, I was taking it as if I owned it. I put into as much passion and desire as I could figuring if I was going to pay for it, I was going to get my money's worth. If it was going to be my first and last kiss with her, I was going to make sure it was going to be memorable.

After getting a good long taste of what I had wanted for so long I let her go in a way that let her know just how I felt about her. Her blue eyes showed her passion, frustration, and anger, so I was expecting a great big backlash. Instead, her response startled me.

She forcibly pushed me back against the wall and pressed herself tightly against me. She was being aggressive just as much as I had. To me, it was a complete turn on. I instantly had a hard-on that was pressing against her body as we shared another deep long kiss with me. I could see myself willingly giving into this hot bitch and that scared me.

Lenna was showing me that she could be my equal when she had to be. She could be a tough cookie to crack. It shocked the hell out of me when she used her right hand to grab my crotch. I guess she was learning what size of the package I had. To show how demanding she could be she held onto it tight enough to say I'm in control, not to cause pain.

"I've been waiting for most of the school year, Jett King," Lenna said. "For you to stop talking and do something. I'm glad you finally decided to man up."

"Glad to hear that," I said. "I wish you have told me months earlier. Now can you please loosen your grip?"

"Not until you agree were exclusive until we decide to break up," Lenna said with determination.

"Deal, you've been the only one I have looked at since you slapped me," I said.

I smiled and drew my mouth to hers again. This time I showed my tender side by kissing her soft and slow as I could. My hands were resting firmly upon the softness of her rear cheeks. I felt like I was holding a piece of heaven. Our kisses were demanding while searching out in discovery at the same time.

Lenna started exploring my slender frame. When we finally left the stairway quite a few minutes later because we both felt we had heard a noise, we were holding hands. We both knew our relationship with each other had taken a big step forward.

If we had been anywhere but at school, I believe to this day that we were so turned on and hot for each other at that moment that we would not have been able to stop. Our mutual attraction for each other over the school year had intensified our feelings to the extreme.

Those who saw us come out knew something had happened because they could see my erection sticking out in my pants and the smiles on our faces. We would later learn that we were the topic of discussion in the halls for the rest of the day.

It was funny because neither one had dated much that year. After all, it seemed we were both waiting for each other. I was waiting for her at the end of the day to come to the front of the school to catch the school bus. She was walking with her best girlfriend when she saw me. It was a pure joy to see her eyes sparkle when she looked at me.

Without saying a word, she handed me the schoolbooks she was talking home as she said, "Can we stop at Dairy Queen for a milkshake before you drop me off at home?"

"You and Jett," Flat Karen said in a shock. "When did you two finally admit your interest in each other to each other?"

If you had ever seen flat Karen, you knew what was meant when the boys referred to her as a carpenter's dream because she was as straight as a board and had never been nailed. At times we said she was a pirates treasure because she had a sunken chest.

"I'll call you later tonight and explain everything," Lenna said as we walked out together holding hands as we headed towards my Jeep Cherokee Sport.

We stopped at the Dairy Queen that was located just up past the police station on the main drag through town. She wanted a blizzard I wanted a regular shake, so I ordered them both in the largest size possible.

We went over to the city park and went and sat at one of their picnic tables and started to learn about each other. It was about six p.m. by the time I dropped her off at her parent's place. Her mother saw me get out and open the door for her. Her dad joined her and gave me the once over as I walked up to ask for his permission to take his daughter to the dance on Saturday night.

I guess my actions shocked him because he seemed unsure of how to respond. Lenna later told me that he was shocked to find someone our age willing to be so respectful. He finally gave his approval and offered to shake my hand.

I learned much later that to him showing respect had said everything about how I had been raised. When I asked him for his daughters hand years later he had no major problems with it as long as I went along with his plans to protect his assets.

After Lenna had entered her parents' house I got into the truck and headed over to my parent's farm. I could not believe that I had finally kissed the girl of my dreams. My parents could tell instantly that something in my life had changed.

It was unusual for me to be this late after school so of course, I had to answer the question from my mom; why I was so late? I just said I got into an interesting conversation. My dad in a private moment said with a smile "Who is she and what is her name?"

"A redhead that I am taking to the school dance Saturday night," I explained. "I asked her tonight that is why I was so late."

From that day forward Lenna and I were inseparable.

*******

It was Saturday the day my parents went to town. I was up in the hayloft preparing to move some bales of straw after having cleaned out four stalls with the help of the loader on the front of the tractor. I did this once a month usually on the first Saturday of the month.

The horses were penned in the pasture. I had moved what was needed to the edge of the loft and had just thrown down two to spread out on the floor of the stalls when I heard Lenna's voice calling for me.

"I'm up here," I said. "I got fourteen more bales to toss down before I will be down."

I started tossing them over the side as fast as I could and was just about ready to head to climb down when I saw Lenna's head sticking up above the floor. I went over to greet her as she finished her climb up. Funny how much of a flat space there was open in the bales of straw.

Moments later we were laying wrapped in each other on the bales of straw. Our mouths were locked as our hands explored each other bodies. She was just as eager to pick up from where we were in the stairway as I was. It wasn't long until she had my tee-shirt pulled off and I had just unfinished unbuttoning the buttons on her blouse looking forward to coping a feel of her beautiful breasts when we were interrupted.

Lenna and I would have most likely have gotten carried away if we had not heard my parents honking the car horn. My parents I realized were trying to get my attention. By the time we got down the ladder, they were approaching the barn. Lenna and I began spreading the straw in the stalls as quickly as we could. My mom and dad found us in one of the stalls throwing the straw at each other in laughter.

Curiosity had brought my parents out to the barn. Seeing a strange vehicle in the yard with me not around was all it took. They were pleasantly surprised to find that the visitor to the farm was a nice looking girl around my age.

It was interesting watching the surprise on my parent's faces when I introduced Lenna to them as my girlfriend. I told them that as soon as I got the floor bedding laid, I was going to saddle up the horses and take her for a ride. Mom said before you do that let's have lunch.

Lenna volunteered to help her so they headed back towards the house first.

"Nice save Jett," My dad said. "I can't prove anything else was going on. Lenna's prime meat just like your mother was at that age. Don't do something to screw this new relationship up because she looks like she's a keeper. If your considering tapping that before you do make sure she's good enough to be the mother of your children."

My Dad was a practical man who called it the way he saw it. He was in his way pointing out some thoughts that mattered. Like there were always consequences to our conduct.

That when I learned that my father had always had a thing for redheads. Dad helped me to finish getting the four stalls ready for the horses before heading in. By the time we got back to the house, mom and Lenna were well on the way to becoming friends.

After lunch, we went for that horse ride and got as far as the back fifty. With the horses tied to a low branch, we both got a few new grass stains as we leaned against the tree by the swimming pond picking up from where we were earlier that day. It was about five in the afternoon when she left to get ready to go to the school dance.

During the dance that night my cousin Terry overheard Lenna telling flat Karen that it was my sweet and gentle nature that she found attractive. Although the two of us had teased and taunted each other we had never acted on it.

"I like a person who can control his temper and Jett has always done that," she explained to Karen and my cousin Terry.

"Jett can be aggressive when he has to be as I have learned," Lenna said. "From what I have learned about him is that it is his passive nature that guides him in all he does, but when he sets his mind to something there is no way anyone will get him to back off. He proved that by waiting for me as if I was the one."

"His cousin Terry told me that when he speaks with authority most feel he is speaking in anger," Karen said. "Because he naturally has a loud strong voice. So, for years, he's had to train himself to tone it down."

"I would do anything for Jett," Terry said. "Just as he would for me. Get him angry and you will learn the hard way that you have underestimated him. There more than a few boys in here who have crossed him and ended up bloodied up flat on the ground after he was done with them."