In Hindsight

Story Info
Transman's fantasy gets fulfilled but not as he had planned.
4.9k words
4.33
11.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{Note: Story involves kidnapping, restraints, and non-consensual sex between trans male and cis men. Both male and female genital descriptions were used. All characters are over the age of 18.}

I wish I had been more aware of events instead of seeing everything through my haze of lust. Everyone warns you to be careful on the dating apps but we all know our libidos think for us and my dick did all the thinking for me lately. There had already been quite a few hook ups, some satisfying and others a bit lacking. Being a transgendered man you get looked at more as a piece of meat than other gay guys. We are a bit of a commodity. However, that doesn't mean every gay guy knows what to do with a pussy.

Being in my mid twenties, having been on testosterone for a few years now and getting top surgery early on, I had worked hard on my physique to achieve the body I wished I had been born with. This was something guys on the apps commented on immediately. "You are quite masculine for a transguy" "I wouldn't have known at all, if you had pants on" "Wow, it looks like a tiny cock. Can I suck it?". I didn't feel the need to have bottom surgery, the plumbing I had worked fine and gave me pleasure, as well as others. Testosterone did most of what I wanted such as body and facial hair, the boost on muscle growth, and the nicely enlarged 2 inch clit. Plus it meant guys could take their pick on which hole to fuck first. It was win-win in my book.

I had been looking for something adventurous lately, not just the usual fuck or guy that likes to pretend they know what a kink is. You only get to live once and I wanted to experience everything with this new body. Online you find most people willing to reveal their desires behind a veil of anonymity, including myself. I have had hookups, on occasion a threesome, but I wanted something more hardcore you could say. I am not submissive by any means but I have had a fantasy of being restrained and having one, or several, men do whatever they want. Fuck all my holes until they have drained their balls dry, leaving me gaping, sticky and dripping with their loads. Just the thought of it got me immediately soaking wet and my little cock throbbing. I had tried unsuccessfully with a couple of guys but the most they could do was one or two rounds and then they were spent, even the guys in my age range, and they were all hesitant to tie me up. Understandable but quite disappointing.

Recently a prospective guy popped up on one of my apps. HrdnRdy said all the right things I was looking for, even had a friend who would be happy to help fill me up. We spent a few weeks texting back and forth through the day and night. I would get a message while at work and hurry to the bathroom to view it. It would be a new description of how he would destroy my pussy in graphic detail, an up close picture of his thick cock dripping with pre, a request for me to send him a specific picture when I got home. I would get so worked up I had to keep myself from jacking off before I could even get into my apartment. He'd ask for pictures of my sopping wet cunt, request that I spread my lips open so he could see the holes he was going to fuck, or a picture of me stuffed with one of my toys. We even did a few video calls with both of us having a happy ending before disconnecting. Several days ago on one such video chat he introduced me to his friend.

Both men were pretty good looking. HrdnRdy, who said to call him Kyle, appeared to match his stated age of mid 30s. His friend, Sean, looked about the same. Both in good shape, neither of them a bodybuilder but got a little something to be proud of. Their looks weren't what was important, more so the equipment between their legs, which was rather impressive. Kyle was 7 or 8 inches by my estimate but thick and veiny. My mouth drooled at the prospect of nursing on that. Sean was thinner but made up in length, maybe 9 inches, and oh boy the head on his cock was a hefty knob. I could only imagine how it would feel as he banged my cervix with it. His balls too were beautifully large and heavy looking, full of the cum I was craving. We continued to do group video calls for the following days. I don't know how we managed to coordinate anything in our conversation as the calls always dissolved into jack off sessions but we did make a plan to meet in person first so I can't say I was completely reckless but I should have been better prepared and not let my dick do the talking.

I don't remember much after arriving at the restaurant and getting a table with the guys. It's all fuzzy images. Of course we had some drinks, no one planned to be doing anything that night anyway. I have a hazy memory of going out to the parking lot, saying bye to the boys, walking home, and then nothing. I didn't gain consciousness all at once, more in spurts like a bad cell connection. At first I realized wherever I was it was quite dark and felt very small and there was a rushing noise. I felt very groggy and blacked out before I could surmise anything else. The second time I was jostled awake as I was being carried somewhere. Someone held me under my arms from behind and another had my feet. I probably wasn't too difficult to carry being 5'6'' and only 170lbs. Panic set in as my head started to clear and I tried to wriggle loose but I realized both my feet and hands were secured. Attempting to make sound I found some sort of tape over my mouth and could only emit a frantic moan. Someone chuckled "Don't worry sleeping beauty, we are gonna take good care of you." I wanted to do more but whatever was in my system took over again and it was lights out.

I had flashes of moments that came more frequently as I was moved around or shuffled. When I at last became fully conscious I was laying on my back clearly secured with no hope of moving. My legs were bent, pulled back and apart bound with rope to my arms which were held tight with rope around my chest. I next realized I was naked and the way I was positioned I was spread open on full display should anyone see me I feared what they would do. In any other scenario this would have been extremely arousing.

My head was not secured and I could, in limited capacity, look around. It was a basement by my guess given the small window I could see though it was well lit. There was some type of padded table which I was laying on, I could make out a couch and lounge chairs and television on one side. A kitchenette on the other. In front I could see through my legs a tripod with a camera pointed at me and behind it a table with items but I couldn't see what. I tried to shout out but the tape was still over my mouth. Any attempt to move was just a side to side rocking like a turtle on its back. They must have been watching me from somewhere, possibly they set up a camera feed, as I heard footsteps from behind not long after I came to.

"Look! Sleeping beauty is awake!" The men walked around the table, one on each side.

"He looks tasty, a trussed up birdie ready for the spit" chuckled one. I did not recognize him at all. He looked maybe late 30s or early 40s. Average build. Dark, short cropped hair. An impressive mustache with stubble. The other I did know, though barely.

"Mmm, I can hardly wait," Sean squeezed his cock through his jeans. "I've been dreaming of putting a nut in this one since Kyle mentioned him."

I tried to rock side to side again, any attempt to get away. My scream was muffled by the tape. Mustache guy grabbed my knees, halting the rocking. The way they had me tied I could barely get my legs to move wider or close them.

"Now, now, we are just getting started." The look he gave me was of pure hunger. I was nothing more than a meal. He moved a hand down to my pussy, gently rubbing the outer folds up and down with a finger while making circles around the head of my cock. I tried to ignore it but I couldn't stop the moan that came out of me. "That's right, get you nice and juicy."

"Did you call the boys?" Sean asked. He was still gripping his crotch firmly almost like he was trying to keep his cock from bursting out.

"Not yet" Mustache replied, still dragging his finger over my lips making me even wetter. "I already told them to come by tonight. That way we can have a few rounds first." The mention of others stopped me from moaning, I tried to plead with them shaking my head. They both ignored me completely. He stopped rubbing and abruptly shoved the finger deep in my cunt which halted my pleading "Good idea to stretch him out a bit first." With that he started to thrust his finger in and out making a lewd squelching noise with my juices.

"Good idea" Sean gave me a dark, thirsty look. "I can't wait to give him a few loads myself."

Despite this being one of my fantasies I was still terrified. I didn't know these two men. I had no idea where Kyle was. Given the circumstances on how I got here I feared if they would even let me go when they were done doing whatever they had in mind. I continued my failing attempts to move but Mustache had a strong grip on my knee, all the while continuing to saw his now two fingers in my cunt.

"Hey Mike, don't forget his other hole" commented Sean behind the camera which he was repositioning to focus on Mustache, Mike's, hand.

"Oh I won't forget" Mike removed his fingers and turned to the table. My empty pussy contracted, needing something to fill it. Watching Mike with apprehension I failed to notice Sean was now behind me. He grabbed my head turning it back so I was looking up at him, his bulge slightly blocking his face.

"First I am gonna find out if you can suck my cock as good as you sucked that dildo." I cried out through the tape, trying to shake my head but Sean held it tight. Before I could blink he stripped the tape from my mouth, I gasped in a breath.

"Ah! What the fuck Sean?! Let me go!"

"Why should I do that? This is what you asked for, I'm just making your wish come true."

"Not like this asshole" I suddenly felt something cold and wet on my back door. I had briefly forgotten about Mike who was now fingering lube in and around my asshole. I tensed knowing it meant he would be putting something in there soon. "Hey! Stop that!"

Mike ignored me and instead began poking my hole with a hard thin object.

"Don't lie to us, boy. You practically begged for this." My attention snapped back to Sean as he walked over to the television, turning it on. The screen played clips of me from our video calls. There I was riding one of my toys, begging them to breed me. Another scene I'm deep throating a thick dildo while rubbing my dicklet.

"Fuck you!" I yelled at him.

Sean came back grabbing my head and forcing it toward the TV. "Oh you will certainly be doing that. You asked so we are gonna deliver. You'll be so full of cum just like you want." Sean let go of my head to unzip his jeans and finally release his painfully hard cock. He held the head up to my lip, smearing pre on my face and mouth. I could taste the sweet saltiness which made my mouth water in betrayal as the pre seeped through my lips. His musky scent was strong but not unpleasant, thankfully, but I kept my lips shut tight.

"Better open up, I got a nice load waiting for you." Sean tapped my mouth with his cock.

Meanwhile Mike was working the object into my ass, I could tell it was tapered as he eased it in and out going deeper with each push. When he felt I was loose enough he slammed it home causing me to scream. The object was considerably bigger at the base, it felt like it had ripped me open . Sean took this opportunity to force his cock in my mouth, muffling the scream.

"Ah, there we go," Sean sighed. He kept still for a moment, either to let my mouth adjust or just to savor his success. I tried to breathe through my tears and snot. Once I stopped crying he slowly began thrusting in and out of my mouth. He couldn't get all the way in thanks to his length but he was damn sure trying.

Mike's fingers went back to their work on my front hole adding a third finger and my greedy cunt was happily sucking on them. A burst of warm air hit my dicklet and then his mouth was devouring it. I moaned around Sean's cock hating that I was showing any amount of pleasure to these men.

"Oh yeah, you like this" Sean increases his speed. I tried to match my breathing to his thrusts. Saliva and snot were running down my inverted face. His thick cockhead was making my throat sore.

Mike clearly knew what he was doing to my pussy. His tongue made slow circles around the head of my dicklet before sucking it into his mouth again all the while his fingers still thrusting into my cunt, hitting all the right spots. I was a sopping mess. My body tried to thrust up into his mouth in response but my restraints were keeping me in place. They were going to do what they wanted but at least this guy wanted to make me feel somewhat good.

"A-a-ah." Sean's thrusting became more frantic. I could barely keep breathing around his girth. "Get ready...ugh.. for your first...helping" he groaned loudly burying his cock in my throat cutting off my air. His cock pulsed filling my mouth with his hot bitter spunk. I tried to loosen my throat to swallow what I could. Some made its way out of my nose sending me into a coughing fit around his cock. Sean slipped out letting me sputter out cum between gulps of air.

Sean walked away from the hot mess he made me. "Mike you gonna get a piece of this or what?"

Mike lifted his head "Dude, we got plenty of time. Besides, pussy tastes better when it's fresh. I don't feel like eating out sloppy seconds."

Sean stood in the kitchenette, a bottle of beer in hand, now flaccid cock still hanging out of his jeans. He took a long swig of beer. "Good point." He set the bottle down. "Pizza should be here soon. I'll wait for it upstairs. You boys have fun." He stopped by my side and bent down to look me in the eye. "After Lunch I'm gonna help myself to that pussy too." He smiled wide and left me alone with Mike.

Mike went back to sucking on my cock like he was on a mission. I hated to admit he was damn good. I felt my orgasm building and Mike seemed to sense it too as he began to bob faster on my dicklet. His fingers sawing more aggressively trying to coax the orgasm along. I am sure Sean could hear my moaning from where he was in the house. He was probably watching through the camera too.

The orgasm hit me like a rocket when Mike started humming. If it weren't for the ropes holding me I might have arched right off the table. Mike kept assaulting my pussy as I rode out the orgasm. I think I blacked out briefly as I barely registered that Mike had removed his fingers and was feeding his cock into my sopping cunt. As much work as he had done with his hand it was still a tight fit. Mike was nice and thick. I couldn't help but moan in appreciation as he pushed deeper.

"Oh yeah" Mike groaned. "Still good and tight." He began thrusting in and out slowly keeping me a mumbling moaning mess. He paused for a second to grab my hips and shuffle my body a little off the table which let him push even deeper. His cockhead bumping into my cervix with each thrust sending sparks through my body.

"Finally having some fun?" Sean asked as he walked in with a stack of pizzas. He had ditched his clothes except for boxers.

Mike only flipped Sean the bird while he continued to plough into me a bit faster. My pussy emitting lewd squelching noises reverberating in the room combined with the slapping of flesh.

Sean propped himself on a barstool to watch us while he ate a slice of pizza. He was clearly enjoying the show given the semi peeking out of his boxer fly. Mike was grunting, slamming hard into me now causing the table to shake. I could feel another orgasm building as he continued to knock at my cervix.

"Fuck...this is some good pussy." Mike breathed hard, thrusting faster "Almost there" he reached down to rub my swollen dicklet sending sparks through me. "That's it..ah"

"Give him a big one Mike. Love a good cream pie" Sean took a swig of beer. He was still on the bar stool, now his cock at full mast. He was close enough I could see strings of pre dripping down to the floor.

Mike took the words of encouragement and sped up even more, rocking the table. His hand moved faster on my dick. I couldn't hold back the moans of pleasure. My pussy contracted around his cock as my climax was building, finally pouring over making me cry out. This sent Mike over the edge as well. He let out a guttural moan, slamming as deep as he could go releasing hot, thick ropes of cum inside my cunt. I could feel his cock twitch with each spurt, my walls spasmed helping to milk every last drop from him.

"Holy shit" Mike breathed heavily. He stayed still until his cock began to soften before pulling out. He pulled apart my swollen pussy lips to inspect his work. "Damn, I filled you good."

"Lemme me see" Sean hopped down and got behind the camera. "Hell yeah, you gotta see this boy." He pushed a remote which brought the camera feed on the television.

I didn't want to see but I knew Sean would make me anyway so I turned my face to the screen. I could see the close up of my pussy, the lips shiny, swollen, and red. Mike's fingers held them open wide to show off my gaping hole which was filled to the brim with white cum that was beginning to drip downward oozing around the plug sticking out of my ass.

"Alright, my turn." Sean dropped his boxers and took up where Mike had been, giggling like a kid at Christmas. I knew Sean wasn't going to give a damn whether I felt good or not but there wasn't anything I could do about it. He began rubbing his cock up and down my lips, lubricating himself with mine and Mike's fluids.

"Please Sean, let me go." I pleaded.

Sean paused, putting his hands on each of my legs, he looked right at me, his cock resting on my slit. "You aren't going anywhere kiddo. My boys and I are going to enjoy all your lovely holes as much as we want. I know this is what you want, your cunt certainly does" he laughed.

"Not like this. Where is Kyle?"

Sean ignored me, continuing to wet his cock and then shoving it into the hilt causing me to let out a yelp. "Kyle will not be joining our little party. He would have taken forever to grab a piece of this juicy ass. I didn't want to wait anymore." Sean began thrusting, pulling almost all the way out and sliding back in until he was balls deep. "I was already planning to get you myself but after dinner last night I couldn't wait. Took everything I had to keep my hard on in check at the restaurant. I recognized a needy cunt when I saw one and you were begging to be seeded."

I was even more terrified now. Kyle, though we had only been talking for a few weeks, was the only person I 'knew' and now I was tied up here with complete strangers and more apparently to show up. I didn't care if Sean's dick would feel good anymore I just wanted to go home.

"Mike, do me a solid and shut him up" Sean ordered, getting annoyed with my cries. Mike set down his beer and came over, he too had finally gotten naked. His cock was still limp but glistened and sticky with our dried fluids.

"Here, clean me up" he stood next to my face. He was close enough that all I had to do was turn my head and stick out my tongue. Instead I faced the other way. Sharp pain shot through my cock. I cried out, looking down to see Sean pinching it between his fingers.

"Do what you are told boy or it's gonna hurt worse than this".

Tears flooding my eyes I faced Mike's crotch and went to work licking the mess from his cock and balls. At least Mike was nice enough to move around so I could reach everything as I had no use of my hands. It took only a few minutes to get him clean...and hard again. I figured since there was no way out if I played nice then maybe they would let me go so I took his swollen head in my mouth gently sucking and swirling my tongue around the tip. Mike moaned in approval and in response pushed just his knob in and out. We stayed like this for a while, Sean stuffing my cunt with his cock and Mike feeding me his. The basement was nothing but sounds of slurping, squishing of body fluids, and the clap of flesh on flesh. It was echoed as the same scene was being streamed to the television. I tried to focus on Mike and disconnect from what Sean was doing. At some point he had stopped moving and the next thing I felt was vibration on my dick causing my pussy to clamp around his cock.

12