In His Dark Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes yes yes! I'm gonna fucking cum! I'm gonna fucking cum! Oh my god oh my god oh my ahhhhhh god!" she screamed Derek felt her pussy force his cock out of her as an eruption of juice poured from cunt. They splashed against the arm of the couch and half dribbled onto Mrs. Miller's face.

Chapter Four

Mrs. Miller's thighs clapped together and jiggled as her hands tried to cover her sex. The tremors of orgasm plagued her body just as they coursed through her mind. Derek grabbed her wrist, pulled her off of the couch, and rolled her like an object onto the ground. She gasped in surprise as she landed on all four.

She started slowly crawling away from him toward a plush chair a few yards ahead.

He grabbed at the loose sundress that now covered nothing and was bunched around her mid-drift and yanked her back to him like he held the reigns of a pony. He was annoyed. He was pissed. He was a pawn being here right now. Derek didn't like being controlled. He enjoyed taking control.

Lowering to a knee, he fed the tip of his throbbing cock back inside her pussy where she knelt and Mrs. Miller arched her back and flipped her back over her head as she screamed.

"Ohhhh nnnnoohhhgod! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck me..." she gasped as she pushed her ass back toward him. Derek obliged but not because she wanted it. He had some frustrations to pound out.

He stabbed his cock deep into her pussy as he fucked her doggy style on the floor. One hand gripped her dress and the other gripped her hips roughly as he jerked her back for every hard thrust. Their bodies collided with hard impacts. His thick throbbing cock disappeared into her exposed hole over and over again.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhhhgahhh! Yes! Break me! Use me! Us my holes, masterahhh!" Mrs. Miller cried in a whining whimper.

Derek heard Mrs. Miller's dress beginning to tear as he pulled on it and pounded her. He changed to gripping a lock of her hair and yanking her head back. She arched her head to the side and he saw the mascara bled down her face and her bangs stuck to her sweaty brow as she looked at him with wanting and desperate eyes.

"Fuck your whore... fuck your worthless whore, master! Yes! Yes!"

Her tits swayed like a weapon beneath her. They knocked together and then bounced into her chest before nearly slapping her chin. The strength in her arms gave way and her face lowered to the carpet with her ass remaining stuck up in the air. Contorted with her hair pulled, ass up, breasts down, and his cock slamming into her like a machine piston, she screamed like she lost her mind.

"Ohhhh goddd! Ohhh fuckkkk! Ohhh master! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she screamed.

He exited her and let her pussy spray over the carpet and her body flatten to the ground before she curled into a ball again.

"Oh goddd!" she yelled in a sharp almost pained sound. Her body vibrated like a machine as she sucked in the air and screamed again before finally relaxing.

Derek stood, still lost in anguish and thought. He slumped into a seat in the middle of the couch. He hadn't even realized he hadn't came yet. His throbbing cock bounced between his legs. He was so focused on what his next move was and what he should do.

A minute passed and he hadn't moved as he thought about the consequences of what he just had done. He didn't want to deal with Amy again, but he didn't see a way where his ex wouldn't find a way back into his life after what he had just done. He awoke from his thoughts when Mrs. Miller crawled between his legs and began stroking and kissing his shaft gently. The once polished and perfect middle-aged woman was now a mess. Her hair was pulled and bunched, her makeup ran, her eyes watery, and her nose pink, but she smiled submissively as she kissed and licked around his shaft.

"I need to make myself into a better cum slut," she giggled.

"I think I should go," Derek said, more to himself than her. A flash of anger and panic appeared on her face.

"Oh, no... no, not yet. I better clean my mess off you. I still need you. I want you to cum on--"

Her words snapped to silence as a sound happened in the background. The closed door to the library they sat in muffled most of the rest of the house but a moment later Derek heard a voice he thought he'd never hear again.

"Mom, you home?" Amy called.

Amy! My ex-girlfriend!

Derek went to stand but to his surprise, Mrs. Miller clambered onto his lap, straddling her thick thighs on either side of his.

"No, no!" Mrs. Miller yelled in a whisper. Her crazed eyes stared down at him. "I need you! I need you! My daughter doesn't have to know!"

12