In Hot Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds fuckin' perfect to me, Coach. Always imagined it happening on a wrestling mat, but a locker room is a very close second," Ryan grinned, turning his face against the cold metal lockers slightly to the side so he could see the muscular male behind him hotdogging his ass. Getting a mischievous look in his hazel eyes, Ryan looked at Will with a slightly bigger grin. "How's my ass feel so far, Coach?"

"I'm not even in yet, and it feels so great! You have no idea how much I need this," Will said as he leaned forward until his chest was against the younger man's strong back. "And about that wrestling mat...I think I can bring one in. Maybe we can have a match sometime after work. You know, burn off some steam..."

"Oh, really, Coach? We haven't even fucked yet, and here you're planning round two?" Ryan grinned. He was going to say another snarky remark, but any thought was totally cut off by what Will did next.

Stopping his thrusting and wiggling his hips a bit, the Coach moved his hips back to line up with Ryan's tight entrance. He began to push against it, moving his hips as slow as he could. He gave a gasp as he felt the ring begin to yawn open and give way for the head of his member. He paused when he started to feel his tip beginning to slip inside.

"I think we both know there will be a round two. Hell, I'll make sure to save up my seed, just for you, if it means pinning you to the mat and fucking your brains out," Will said hotly as he licked along Ryan's ears to feel them flick against his tongue. God, he loved the way they moved due to the sensitive nerves. "Besides, you'll be begging for a round two to happen, anyway."

Giving a small chuckle in response, Ryan smirked. "You're awfully sure of yourself, aren't ya, Coach! Let's see what you've got, Coach. Give me your best shot."

Ryan's statement pretty much broke the "gentler" approach that Will was going for, and he thrusted hard into Ryan. He felt the muscles clench around his member instantly, and he let out a groan as sunk almost to the hilt inside Ryan. Wrapping his arms around Ryan and pulling his hips back, Will gave another hard roll of his hips to sink all the way into the firm, tight ass. He felt his orbs slap against Ryan's own when he hilted, and although he jumped at the foreign sensation, he actually liked the feeling. It reminded him that he was in charge, that he had complete control in this situation.

"Holy shit...you are so fucking tight..." Will groaned as his left hand grabbed Ryan's left pec like it was a breast. He forgot that there was muscle there, and that it barely yielded underneath his grasp. Although the flexing pectoral was different than a more pillowy breast, he growled as he squeezed the pec and felt it jump in his hand.

Ryan growled softly, gritting his teeth from the fast entry. "H-holy shit, Coach...I know you're a big guy, but damn...It feels so much bigger inside of me," Ryan panted, resting his forehead against the cold lockers.

Will's pride swelled at the compliment. For some reason, it felt a lot better because it came from another male. Shifting his hips, Will started to pull out before pushing back in roughly, growling as he felt the walls close in around his member and his balls give an audible slap as they hit against his lover's larger pair. Feeling Ryan's hole close around him tightly and watching him shiver as though there were an electric shock shooting through his body, Will pulled out almost halfway before thrusting in, this time a more shallow thrust, and watched as Ryan trembled like a leaf.

"I wonder how he is getting pleasure from this," Will asked himself as he started to work at a steady rhythm. His hips gyrated at a quicker rate, and his member began throb and squirt pre into the willing bottom. Running his hand along Ryan's thigh before gripping Ryan's erection, Will was surprised to find it was still as hard as a rock and dripping profusely. Whenever Will hilted inside of Ryan, Will noted that the amount of pre increased, and the canine's member would throb, as if on edge.

"This all you...mmf...got?" Ryan panted, grinning a cocky grin back at his old wrestling Coach. "No wonder your girlfriend didn't wanna have sex with you all the time. These pansy-ass thrusts wouldn't even help a virgin get off!"

"You cocksure little slut!" Will growled as he began to speed up his thrusts, his hips moving hard and fast. At this point, he did not care if Ryan had bitten off more than he could chew. If he wanted the horns, he was going to get them. Will felt himself beginning to lose his resolve as his heart began to beat faster and faster. His member throbbed inside of Ryan as his hips began to move in a jackhammer motion. The lockers rattled as he tried to put as much power into his thrusts as possible without sacrificing the frequency of the thrusts. He wanted to make sure the little shit wouldn't be able to sit at the lifeguard post for a week.

Even though he felt he was getting rough with Ryan, Will noticed that Ryan was enjoying himself immensely. His tongue was lolling out of his mouth and Will could feel his member jump in his grip with every toe-curling thrust he gave the canine. "Is this what you want? You want to be bred like some cheap whore by your Coach?! Beg for me." It was as if something was released in him that he never realized existed. Maybe it was the musk, or maybe it was the fact that Ryan was insatiable, but the gentle, caring, and considerate Will was gone.

"Yes, Coach!" Ryan half-moaned, half-barked. "I want you to breed me and mark me as yours! Please, Coach!"

Will grinned, swiftly pulling out of his ex-student, grabbing Ryan by the shoulders and spinning him around, earning Will a confused grunt from Ryan. "What are y-" Ryan started to ask, his question cut short by his wrestling Coach pulling his legs out from under him and lifting the larger male up off the ground, slamming his back against the lockers. Ryan instinctively wrapped his legs around the smaller male waist. "Well, this is a new one," the stud wrestler grinned, looking down at Will as he lined himself up with the hole once more.

"Never forget who the strongest guy around is, pup," Will smirked, slamming his cock up into Ryan and getting a small, surprised yelp out of the larger male for a moment before it was silenced by Will pressing his lips to Ryan's, all the while slamming up into his rump over and over again.

The tightness of Ryan's rump, the moans that vibrated through his face and down his throat, and the slippery tongue that fought with his own were bringing on his climax faster than he anticipated. Feeling a shock up his spine, Will knew that his orgasm was coming in full force, and he merely kissed Ryan even more fiercely. He wanted to breed the canine with everything he had, and his orbs began to pull up close to his body. Starting to slow down his thrusting until he was giving long and hard thrusts into Ryan that made sure he felt every single movement he made.

Whimpering heavily in between moans, Ryan knew what was coming next, and he braced himself back against the lockers in anticipation. His own cock, having been untouched this whole time, was throbbing madly, and the sheer pleasure that he was feeling from being fucked so brutally by his Coach, mixed with the friction of his cock against Will's skin, muscles, and body hair was forcing him up against his own point of no return, Ryan feeling his orgasm building to dangerous levels.

Will's teeth flashed menacingly, and he gave a low growl when Ryan's muscles squeezed around his member tightly. He was lost in his own desires, his rump lifting upwards and out and his muscles starting to flex as his body tensed. When he felt the first wave of pleasure rush over him, his nostrils flared. He gritted his teeth, his nerves singing joyously as his hips pounded over and over into Ryan.

His member twitched once, then twice, then a third and final time before the Coach found himself letting go of his pent up load. Letting out a roar that echoed throughout the locker room, Will continued thrusting his hips as he released his essence into the willing male. It was like a dam breaking, and he felt his body tremble as the intense climax shot through him.

Ryan felt blast after blast of hot, virile cum exploding inside of him, and he found himself letting out a long moan of pleasure as his own throbbing manhood blasted him straight in the face with the first shot, each of the following shots painting his chest and stomach even whiter than it already was, the sticky seed matting down his white chest and stomach hair. The muscular bottom kept moaning as he felt Will continue slamming up into him, even as the Will kept cumming and filling him up even more with each passing second.

"Oh yeah, you like that, don't you? My big cock continuing to fill you? Mmmm, yeah. Take it," Will hissed as he began to slow his thrusting down. He could hear the small drips and splashes of his seed hitting the concrete floor below.

"Mmf, fuck yeah, Coach," Ryan panted, his own seed running down the facial hair of his face and along his mouth and chin. "It feels so good inside me."

When Will's climax began to slow, he leaned forward to kiss Ryan on the lips. His chest rubbed against the still warm and gooey seed that Ryan shot onto his chest, and the Coach purred in satisfaction as their tongues wrestled for dominance. When the kiss broke, they were both a panting, cum-covered mess, and it felt blissful.

"God, Coach..." Ryan chuckled between pants. "A guy could get used to getting fucked like that. Don't think I've ever cum hands-free before like that, and I sure as fuck haven't felt that kind of pleasure before. You're really something else!"

"And I never knew a man's ass could feel this good. I could sit here..." he paused for a moment before realizing he was still holding Ryan up against the lockers and gave a small chuckle. "Well, stand here all day. So tight and warm. If you give me a little bit, I could go for seconds," Will growled playfully before giving a few teasing rolls of his hips. Ryan could feel his own seed run down over his balls and mat his fur as he rocked his hips. "We won't need lube, either. God, I really did a number on you. Sorry if I was a bit rough."

Ryan just laughed, his pecs bouncing slightly as he did so. "No apologies necessary, dude! That was the best sex I've ever had, and that's saying something. Hell, I kinda liked the rough touches to it. Thank god for certain shirts to hide the bite mark, am I right?" he winked. "Can't have the boss man seeing those. But, yeah, I could totally go for a round two. Hell, rounds two through five sound good to me, if you think you can keep up, old man!" Ryan winked again before pressing his lips gently and passionately to Will's own.

Will accepted the kiss without hesitation and began to move his hips in earnest until his stomach gave a loud grumble. Pausing his thrusting as his cheeks turned red, Will gave a chuckle. "Actually, our little encounter has gotten me pretty famished. How about we load up on carbs back at my place? I can make something that can fuel us all the way to round five!"

Noticing that he was practically asking for a more intimate encounter between them, Will realized felt an attraction to Ryan. He was cute when he wanted to be, strong, and a beast in the sack. Even though there was the taboo of going out with a student, even an old one, he didn't want to sleep alone. Will wanted his soft, hairy muscles up against his.

"I totally understand if you just want to...keep this as a hookup, though..." Will added quickly before giving a soft smile.

Ryan remained quiet for a moment before his lips curved upward into a grin. "I might need you to repeat that, Mr. Shepard, but did you just ask me out on a date? And here I thought you just wanted a warm hole to fuck."

Will gave a smirk as he felt Ryan clench around his member. Pulling out of his coworker, Will's ears picked up the sound of squelching followed by the splatter as river of seed trailed down Ryan's rump and onto the floor. Setting Ryan's shaky legs on the ground, Will pushed his body gently up against Ryan's, his breath trailing across his ex-student's lips.

"What can I say, I like your personality and your body," Will said with a coy smile before kissing Ryan's cheek gently. "So, what do you say? Want to go home with your Coach?" Giving a cocky grin, Will felt his mood lifting to new heights. Will could barely even remember Lauren's hair color, much less her name, at this point.

Smiling brightly, Ryan gave Will a soft kiss on the lips once more. "I'd love nothing more, Coach."