In It for Life Ch. 20

Story Info
A twink joins the honeymoon orgy.
3.8k words
4.76
2.7k
3
0

Part 20 of the 32 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 04/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In It For Life

20.

"There will be some live entertainment, and also the maître d' wants to make sure that he got your preferences right--"

Francesco wasn't really listening to Mack's happy chatter. He was busy checking the guy out who was standing in such a way that the curve of his ass was clearly visible. Mack didn't have to come talk to them about the menu. From the moment they had sat foot in that place, food hadn't been the first thing on their minds, and barely the last. But the twink was on a mission, a mission to get dick, and since most of the personnel was either too old or too straight for him, the poor guy was gunning for the only available options. Francesco caressed his cock, stretching it lightly. Mack let his eyes drop and smiled all-knowingly. On the other hand, Mouse was standing, arms crossed and listening intently, as if he wasn't buck naked, too. It was funny to see him act all serious and asking Mack questions about whatever with a straight face.

"Hungry, Mack?" Francesco asked lazily and grabbed Mouse by the shoulder, turning him slightly more toward the twink.

"Um, what?" Mack asked, blinking, and not getting what Francesco hinted at.

"Looks to me like you need to get that mouth busy with something," he taunted. "How about this?" he asked and grabbed Mouse's cock, flaunting it. "The most delicious sausage you've ever tasted, guaranteed."

Mack's eyes grew wide, and he quickly looked around as if he was expecting to be pranked.

The guy must have thought he was hot stuff, the kind who made passes on guys, not the other way around. Francesco continued. "Unfortunately, until my husband Karl changes his mind, this is the only dish on the menu for you. So, come on, kneel here and take it in your mouth."

Mouse turned his head and winked at him. "Stop scaring the poor boy. He might just think you're serious."

Francesco burst into laughter and then patted Mack on the shoulder. "Yeah, we're just shooting the breeze, fooling around, stuff like that. Don't mind us. Coming, babe?" he asked Mouse and offered the redhead his hand.

"Wait, wait," Mack hurried after them, "you were serious, right, Francesco?" There was so much hope in that voice, it could only mean one thing. Someone wasn't getting proper dick, or any at all. Francesco knew how that was.

"Missed your chance there, buddy," he said cheerfully but turned to smile and wink at him.

"For real? No way. I mean, I'd love to--"

Francesco let go of Mouse to press one finger against Mack's lips. "Easy, tiger. Let's talk later."

Mouse snickered as soon as they were far enough. "I had no idea you could be so cruel, Francesco. Teasing a horny boy like that."

"Hey, I offered him your cock. He didn't take it," Francesco said, all matter of fact. "Can't blame me, right?"

"The look on his face was fucking priceless. But you're right, Kekko. That guy needs a bit of cock in his life. You don't mind me giving it to him, right?"

"As long as I get to watch." Francesco nuzzled Mouse's neck for a moment and earned a playful slap over his bare ass.

"Karl might get jealous," Mouse said.

"What for? Oh, don't tell me, now he's not letting you fuck around, either." That notion seemed totally farfetched. "Does he know about your hobbies? I suppose it's no secret you're blowing your entire unit."

Mouse ruffled his hair like he was a kid. "No, silly. He might get jealous because of you, like usual. If you enjoy too much watching me make cute Mack over there choke on my dick, he might not like it."

"Ah, damn, you're right. It really looks like I got hitched. Can't have any fun anymore," Francesco joked. "But you're free to fuck Mack, whichever way you want. Even if I don't get to watch."

Mouse faked strangling him by wrapping both hands around his neck. "Karl is damn right, Kekko. You're never jealous. It might piss off some people."

"Does it piss you off?"

"Nah, not like it pisses Karl off, for sure. Before I get to that cute butt, though, I want to fuck my fill with you." Mouse brushed his hair out of his eyes and kissed him, slowly, with plenty of tongue.

It didn't take him long to feel his dick getting up again. The people around there would surely think they were a bunch of sex addicts. Maybe they were, after so much time apart from each other.

***

Karl had put on some shorts and he talked quietly to Morgan, both standing, when he and Mouse walked in. As soon as he was inside, Karl threw him a curt look and gestured with his chin. "Put some clothes on you."

"Are you for real?"

Francesco groaned as Karl's pointed look left no room for disobeying. Maybe he liked that possessive part of his husband, but Karl could be a bit ridiculous. For now, Francesco wouldn't give him lip, but later, they had to have a talk about that.

Mouse wasn't included in the order, it seemed, so the redhead plopped down on the sofa and began stuffing his face. "Good stuff," he said and licked his fingers. "It really feels like a fucking honeymoon."

To spite Karl a little, Francesco grabbed a pair of baggy pants and a large t-shirt he liked to sleep in. This way, he was properly covered and surely not sexy at all. However, Karl appeared to approve because he smirked as soon as Francesco was back in the room.

Morgan looked like professionalism incarnate; he didn't pay him any mind, his whole attention trained on Karl. Mouse was playing with food, now, throwing snacks into the air and catching them with skill.

Francesco was about to sit by his side, when Karl beckoned him to come closer. Then he kissed him, hotly, like Mouse earlier, and pushed him to his knees.

"What the fuck?" Francesco murmured. For a moment, he thought Karl would whip out his cock and have him suck it in front of Morgan, just to assert dominance, but nothing like that happened. Instead, Karl caressed his hair and pressed his head to his thigh, without taking his eyes off his bodyguard. Francesco turned his head slightly to look at Mouse. The redhead shrugged and gave him a sympathetic smile.

"Did he say anything?" Karl asked Morgan.

"No, he just agreed."

"Really? He didn't even ask for the new address?"

Francesco's ears perked up. What were they talking about?

"He doesn't need to," Morgan replied, all matter of fact.

"Of course," Karl said, and he didn't sound pleased. "He knows everything already."

"What's going on?" Francesco asked. Karl ran his fingers slowly through his hair. It felt pleasant and reassuring.

"We're not going to live at my old place. It's too big for just the two of us," Karl explained.

"We're going to the suburbs? Picket fences? All that?"

Karl laughed and leaned to kiss him on the forehead. "Not all that. It will still be a little out of the way, you know, for privacy."

"Is daddy-in-law okay with that?"

Karl looked curtly at Morgan. "He's quite accommodating."

"Maybe he wants us out of the limelight. And his hair," Francesco suggested.

Karl snorted. "Yeah, right. Guess who'll be the first to come visit."

Francesco didn't comment on that. Anything Don did, Karl thought it suspicious, and maybe he was right to do that. Anyways, he liked the idea of living in a smaller place. That meant that the army of personnel that cared for that big ass mansion would be gone, too. After weeks spent there, Francesco was still not used to having so many strangers around.

"Let's have some fun first, right?" he suggested and got to his feet. He leaned against Karl who wrapped one arm around him. "How about a little orgy?" He challenged the blue gaze when his husband tried to stare him down. "Nothing wrong with looking at others."

"Who are these others?" Karl asked.

Francesco pointed with his chin at Morgan. "Let Morgan live a little, too. I get it that you don't want to fuck Mack for me. But I bet that twink can blow Morgan's mind." A smirk on top of that, and a look at the bodyguard, and he could tell the guy had a sudden need to touch his crotch.

Karl tipped his chin and forced his eyes back on him. "How much cock do you really need, Cesco? I'm thinking of putting you back on that dildo diet of yours."

"Don't be an asshole. I just want to have fun."

"Oh, yeah?"

Francesco knew a challenge when he saw one. "Oh, yeah," he confirmed.

Karl hiked him up in his arms, catching his butt from underneath and causing him to wrap both his arms and legs around him for balance. Like that, they walked across the room, to the sofa, where Karl put him down but without letting go. They were kissing and humping through their clothes, while Francesco's head lay on Mouse's lap.

"Will you let Morgan fuck that twink?" Francesco asked in a heated voice. "And Mouse?"

Karl nuzzled his neck and grabbed hold of his right nipple underneath the oversized t-shirt, squeezing hard. "That what the whore in you wants? A porn show?"

"Yeah, exactly that," Francesco replied, not minding the insult. Because he was a whore, Karl wanted him that much, no matter what he kept running his mouth about.

"Then let's give my whore of a husband a porn show, why not?" Karl promised in a heated voice. "Morgan," he called without tearing his eyes away from Francesco, "see where that twink is and get him here. Then," he added, boring his eyes into Francesco's, "give him some hard dick so that we can please Cesco."

"Don't be rude." Francesco pulled at Karl's hair. "Ask Morgan if he'd like to fuck him."

Karl threw him an exasperated look. "Why don't you ask him? You're the guy with all the ideas."

Morgan winked at him when their eyes met, and the next moment, the bodyguard was out the door.

"Where does that leave me?" Mouse asked, stroking his cock lazily and using it to tap Francesco's cheek from time to time.

To his surprise, Karl angled his head and Mouse moved in for a kiss. If he looked close enough, there was something about how those two kissed. Like it was a battle, and they did it just for a re-match. They tore away from each other with a loud smack.

"Fuck that twink, too," Karl said shortly.

Francesco didn't mind when his pants were pushed down, and his t-shirt was ripped away from his body. "Hey, I liked that," he protested.

"It was an old rag. You don't need it anymore," Karl said. "Now get my dick wet before I start railing your ass."

It was a weird position to give a blowjob, but Francesco didn't mind it. Mouse helped him up, while laughing, and put pressure on the back of his head so that he could take Karl's cock down to the hilt. Karl adjusted his position so that he could go deeper, and soon enough, Francesco felt his cock getting hard all the way, and Mouse's hand on it, rough but gentle. The redhead pushed his own cock against his cheek, leaving wet trails behind, and making Francesco mad with want, as the familiar scent of precum juice hit his nostrils.

"Oh, wow," someone whispered, and Francesco struggled to turn his head only to witness Mack standing in the door, with Morgan right behind him. He just blinked and waved at the guy.

Mack took things in his own hands when he rushed forward and knelt by the side of the sofa. First, he pressed a kiss on Francesco's cheek and then his tongue darted out and he started licking around Karl's cock, as much as he could get out of that.

Behind Mack, Morgan was doing quick work of getting the guy out of his pants. Too bad he couldn't see. But Mack let out of few pointed moans, and he bucked his ass back. Francesco took him by the back of the neck and pushed with his mouth in such a way that Mack could get more of Karl's cock.

He didn't dare to look at Karl just yet. With his new husband, he was always walking a thin shaky rope. But Karl gave up and he was the one to maneuver his cock so that Mack could get a mouthful, leaving the balls to Francesco who promptly took them in his mouth. The twink's desperate moans while he sucked Karl's dick were enough to make his own twitch in sympathy. Morgan had a nice big shlong and Mack would be thoroughly satisfied, without a doubt.

Too bad he couldn't make his fantasy come true, to see the guy messed up, drool pouring out of his mouth, being passed around, and have his hole filled with load after load. He needed to behave, and leave such thoughts aside, as much as he wanted to see someone as sluttish as he was.

Mack was just a guy with an open mind and equally open legs for fucking. That didn't mean that he was as hungry for dick as Francesco was. Too bad. He licked Karl's balls, feeling them tighten, preparing the cock for shooting. His husband surprised him by pulling his cock fast out of Mack's mouth and feeding the jizz to him instead. Quickly, he made fast work of swallowing and licking the shooting head, while some ropes landed on his face and in his hair. Mack laughed and began licking Francesco's face.

"Cocksucker," Karl whispered.

Mack looked up and winked at Karl, showing off his tongue and making a show of delighting himself in the little he could get.

"Morgan, get him over there," Karl pointed around, "and ride him on that chair. Ass to us. Francesco needs to see."

Mack moved his hips languorously as he climbed on the chair and shook his ass. The waist coat he still wore made his waist tiny, and his bubble butt huge by contrast. Francesco could tell Morgan was taken with his ass just as much as everyone else. The man spit in his palm and began rubbing the crack, slapping the two round mounds now and then, and making Mack arch his back and show off a little more.

"Ruin him," Karl said in a low growl. "Give that boy pussy a good dicking."

Francesco would have laughed if Karl hadn't sounded dead serious. So, after all, if he was the guy in charge, he liked the idea of an orgy. It worked by him, and by how Mouse was busy to give him a new dick to suck, the entire show was leaving no one unaffected. Francesco let the redhead use his mouth by moving his dick between his lips, getting it all wet and glistening.

Morgan was firm but gentle as he maneuvered Mack's ass at his cock level and thrust into him. The short shout of surprise from the twink let Francesco know that the bodyguard knew what Karl wanted to see. Still, right away, Mack began to moan and buck his ass back on his own accord. Morgan's manly grunts sounded just right, and Francesco loved to watch his big hairy balls slapping against Mack's smooth sac, beating it into submission. Like a good bottom, Mack's dick was average and looked submissive and small compared to Morgan's gun.

"Ass or mouth?" Karl's question brought his attention back to his husband.

"What?"

"What should Morgan do to please you?" Karl's voice slithered, like a primordial temptation. "Should he empty his balls inside that fat ass? Should he pull out and let the little whore taste his own ass from his cock?"

What would Mack do out of that dirty talk? Francesco couldn't see the guy's face, only listen to his moans that were now growing louder. Was he also getting off on being treated like a slut? "Ass to mouth," he said, without thinking twice.

Like an actor on a porn movie set, Morgan slowed down and moved away. He slapped Mack's now sweaty ass one more time and whispered something to him. The twink slid on the floor and opened his mouth wide. Morgan filled it promptly with his cock, and Mack gulped it down, taking it into his throat.

Francesco didn't protest as he was flipped over and made to present his ass properly. Karl pushed two fingers in, scissored the entrance, and then put his half-hard cock inside him. As soon as he opened his mouth to let his pleasure known, Mouse filled it with his cock and Francesco lost his bearings for a moment. Karl straightened him up with both hands on his shoulders, and now he was spitroasted between his two men.

In the meantime, Morgan was working Mack's throat with his massive dick, holding one hand at the base of the twink's neck and encouraging him to take it faster. Mack's eyes rolled in his head, and he was letting out more desperate sounds. He was pulling at his cock hard, milking it, eager to come.

"Should we let the whore come?" Karl asked.

Francesco just managed to nod, his mouth too full with Mouse's dick to be capable of talking. Mack deserved as much. Karl suddenly stepped back, leaving Francesco's ass a gaping hole, pulsing with the need to be filled again. Mouse came to the rescue and shoved four fingers inside fast.

Karl walked over to Mack and grabbed him by the hair. The twink moaned, enjoying the sudden attack. Then Karl made him let go of Morgan's cock and swallow his own. At his sign, Morgan turned Mack with his ass to him and entered in one swift move.

Karl held his eyes on Mack, from time to time pulling out only so that he could slap him over his pretty face with his hard cock. Francesco winced when Mack withdrew, after a well-aimed slap over his lips. The twink felt his mouth a little, but Karl didn't let him be and started face fucking him again, holding him by the hair. The properly dressed, well-groomed young man was no more; instead, Mack looked like a whore, his hair a mess, his body covered by sweat, drool on his chin, combined with juice from Karl's precum.

"Why so messy?" Karl asked and used his cock to gather what escaped Mack's mouth to push it back. "You're a messy little whore, aren't you?"

Francesco took Mouse deeper, while the redhead turned his hand into a fist to satisfy his hungry hole. Karl's words opened something new inside him. For a moment, he felt sudden hatred towards Mack who was now at the receiving end of Karl's insults. Francesco wanted to be in his place, to be abused and face-fucked, and he regretted suggesting that Mack should be involved with them.

Mouse freed his mouth and pulled him close into a kiss, helping him climb on the sofa properly. "Kekko," he whispered, "what's wrong?"

His eyes were blurry and his bottom lip was quivering. He squeezed his eyelids tightly, as tightly as he could, and kissed Mouse hard. The redhead laid him on his back and screwed his cock in fast. He slammed against him, quicker and quicker. "Do you want me to go over there, too?" Mouse whispered at him. "Do you want me to use that cock hungry boy?"

Francesco shook his head and held Mouse by the shoulders to keep him from leaving. Why was he getting so jealous all of a sudden? He had never been like that. Why now?

"Maybe I should," Mouse taunted him. "Do you think he can take two cocks in his ass the same way you do?"

"Screw you," Francesco mumbled and locked his hands together behind the back of Mouse's neck.

"If you're so sure you know what you want, how about you do something about it?" Mouse said while he grunted and thrust inside Francesco's ass like he wanted to rip him apart.

Mouse howled and came hard and fast. Warm liquid invaded Francesco's used ass. He was breathing hard but had no time to lose. He got to his feet, pushing Mouse away, and wobbling like that, he walked over to Karl. Without a word, he grabbed his husband and pulled him away, leaving Mack with his mouth hanging open.

Karl was unyielding in his hands for a few moments, but Francesco clung desperately to him and embraced him. "To me, only to me," he whispered incoherent words.

Karl pressed him against the carpet and mounted him from the front. Mouse's cum was enough lube to get them both through the heavy thrusting that began right away. Francesco was delirious as Karl filled him, whispering to him the words only he was entitled to hear. "My fucking crazy bitch," Karl said, "I fucking love you."

***

"So, did you two get on it together?" Francesco asked. "Schemed behind my back?"

His body was loose, and he was thankful for the warm water. Unlike him, Karl and Mouse looked in perfect shape. They were holding each other by the shoulders and were grinning at him.

Karl was the first to talk. "What can we say, Cesco? How does it feel to be so jealous?"

12