In It for Life Ch. 26

Story Info
Karl explains a few things to Francesco.
2.2k words
4.39
1.4k
1
0

Part 26 of the 32 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 04/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In It For Life

26.

Francesco looked, in turn, at the two other men at the table. They were all eating without saying a word, but it appeared that he was the only one who felt awkward about the whole thing. Karl eventually looked at him. "Why aren't you eating?" he asked, pointing at his plate.

Francesco just shook his head. "I'm not that hungry." He couldn't read the room, and it was starting to drive him nuts.

"Maybe you need some special sauce with that," Karl said leaning back into his chair and looking at him hard.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Francesco asked. He shouldn't be itching for a fight, not with what lay ahead of them, trying to bring down Karl's dad and hoping to live enough after to tell the tale.

Karl leaned forward and put his elbows on the table. "You've been staring at me and Morgan for the last 10 minutes, like you expect us to jump you or something. Weren't you the one who wanted to have the family together for dinner?"

Francesco swallowed hard. There was something strange in how Karl looked at him. "Have you ever fucked him?" It took him a few moments to realize the question wasn't directed at him. "Morgan," Karl added, without taking his eyes off Francesco.

He pushed back his chair and jumped to his feet, trying to cover whatever Morgan was going to say or not say. Either way, it looked like Karl had figured that out somehow.

Karl was faster than him, barring his exit. "Sit down," he ordered and pushed against Francesco's chest. "Morgan," he said again.

"Yes," Morgan replied.

Francesco moved his head quickly to give Morgan an ugly stare. Whose side was he on?

"How was it?" Karl asked, while his lips quirked in a strange smile.

"Better than all the fucks I've got in my life."

"Morgan, what the fuck, dude?" Francesco mumbled, while his eyes darted from Karl to Morgan, and back again.

"He's like that," Karl said. He was more forceful when he pushed Francesco back, until he made him sit down again.

Morgan was the one to stand up. "Karl, Francesco is not to blame. If it's someone you need to be angry with--"

Karl put one hand up. "I'm not angry." Then, much to Francesco's shock, he whipped out his cock. He looked away while Karl pushed the head of his cock against his cheek. "Morgan, let's help Francesco a little. I bet he'll gobble all that down if it's got the right sauce." He laughed after that, like it was some smart joke.

He pushed Karl's cock away. "You're a fucking idiot," he mumbled.

Karl grabbed him by a handful of hair at the back of his head. He forced him to look up and then used his cock to slap him softly on the lips. "Cesco, I know what you need. And I know what I need." There was more honesty in those two lines than Francesco was ready to accept. "Morgan, I'm not kidding. And I'm not angry with you, either, for fucking my Cesco. I bet he came like a fucking hose while you fucked him, right?"

Morgan seemed to understand Karl better than him because he came closer and took out his cock, as well. Francesco could feel the smell of both cocks now, the lighter scent of Karl's precum, and the headier one coming from Morgan. He tipped his head back to look at both men. Karl looked straight at Morgan and didn't move at all while the bodyguard kissed him. He didn't seem to return the kiss, either, but just the simple fact that he didn't fight back or run away was enough of a surprise on its own.

"Cesco, open your mouth," Karl ordered.

He did because part of him wanted to see where that was going to go. Two mushroom heads rubbed against his lips, and he pushed out his tongue to lick them. The two men rubbed their cocks without saying a word, and Francesco struggled to suck one, then the other. He couldn't insist too much, because Karl guided him to suck him off then Morgan at equal intervals.

"Not in his mouth," Karl said in a strained voice.

Francesco watched as Karl pumped his cock and spread all his juice over the plate. Morgan seemed just as locked and loaded because he followed right after. There was no other thing for him to do but to stare at his own plate, at the food covered in cum. Karl wiped the head of his cock against Francesco's lips, as he stood there, in complete shock. "Lick," the order came, and he did just as told, enjoying the familiar taste of Karl's cum right from the tip.

To his relief, Morgan didn't do the same and just put his cock back into his pants and sat at the table like nothing as weird as that had just happened. Karl kissed his forehead and then zippered up. "I bet you'll like it more now."

Without saying anything, Francesco grabbed his fork and began eating. His cock was hard, his heart was beating wildly, and he was eating pasta with cum for the first time in his life.

***

"Will you tell me what that was about?" Francesco asked while looking at Karl undressing and folding his clothes military-style even if he took them to the hamper for dirty laundry.

"That was," Karl started, "about me preparing for watching you suck my dad's cock."

"What the hell? I'm not going to do that," Francesco protested.

"You're going to do it," Karl said matter-of-factly. "He thinks he has the upper hand, that he fucking you makes me angry, but I'm smarter than that. Sure, if he forces me to watch, I might get angry. Very angry."

"So you're using Morgan as proxy? How fucked up is that?"

Karl gave him a hard look and climbed on the bed, his cock bouncing up and down. It was impossible not to stare at the thing. These days, Karl was a walking hardon. "Not more fucked up than you fucking Morgan behind my back."

"I'm not doing that," Francesco said quickly, by habit of self-preservation.

"No, you're not. He's fucking you."

Francesco wrapped his arms around himself, not knowing what to think or feel. Karl took him by the shoulders and turned him until he lay on his belly. Right away, wet fingers went for his ass and began pushing inside. "How many times?" he asked.

Francesco moaned as Karl hooked his fingers inside, probing him and giving him a heads-up on what was going to happen next.

"How many times?"

"I'm not telling you. I don't want you to hurt Morgan. Please, don't hurt Morgan," he whimpered while Karl finger-fucked him.

Another finger joined the two. Francesco could feel the stretch quite well right now. It wasn't uncomfortable and the pleasure mounted.

"Cesco, how stupid are you? And how stupid do you think I am? I know you're crazy for getting cock."

"Asshole, I've been loyal to you all the time," Francesco moaned in frustration. Karl was going slowly on purpose, to make him buck his ass back and get more of that sensation.

"Yeah. In your own way, I suppose. But you're made to take as much cock as your ass can handle. Only that I'd like you to take the cocks I can agree with."

"That doesn't include your dad," Francesco strained to talk now. Karl pushed in another finger and began stretching the ass ring, preparing him for a good fucking.

"No, I hate that fucker. But he wants to use you to humiliate me, and I need my head screwed on right if I'm going to fuck him up."

"What are you going to do?"

Karl added the thumb, and Francesco gasped as the hand inside turned into a fist. Then, his ass was empty for a couple of moments. He wanted to shout at Karl, but then he felt more lube being squirted inside his open hole.

Next thing, Karl punched his fist right in. Francesco moaned like a fucking bitch. "Karl," he whispered, "Karl!"

"Yeah, I know, that's your slutty ass talking," Karl said. "Don't worry, I won't do it a lot. I want to fuck you while you're still a bit tight." With that, he pulled his fist out and rammed inside Francesco with his cock in less than two seconds.

Francesco didn't have time to say a word when Karl grabbed him by the hair and wrapped his other hand around his throat. His back was arched to the point of pain and his head tipped back so that he could meet Karl's eyes above him. Karl spat on his face, making him close his eyes in shock for a moment. "What the fuck, idiot?"

Karl began ramming into him hard and fast. "I want to hate you, but I can't, Cesco. So, sometimes, I'll have to punish you or I'll go completely fucking bonkers."

Francesco wished he could rub his cock as the sensation in his ass was growing, but he was forced in a position that made it difficult to do that. Karl's hand wrapped tightly around his throat, making him choke a little. Then Karl held him by the neck with both his hands and pushed him with his face into the bed while slamming inside him from behind until Francesco could swear his ass was going numb. Karl's balls slapped his, making him wince in pain once in a while, but even that added fuel to the fire. The worst part of it was that he couldn't come, and he wanted to, oh, fuck, how he wanted to.

Karl pulled away fast and then turned him. Francesco didn't have it in him to protest, while Karl fed him his cock, pushing it down his throat and shooting deep, right into his stomach.

While he was used to that kind of thing, Francesco coughed when Karl finally stopped cumming and let his mouth go free. He bent over the bed and heaved, trying to catch back his breath. "Karl, I swear, you're such a fucking fucker," he mumbled.

"You think? It's just the start. I'm going to fuck you all night like this."

"Like this? I cannot feel my ass already."

Karl laughed and dropped on the bed by his side. Francesco stared at him with murder in his eyes. "I'm fucked up, Cesco," he said, and there was something like pain in his eyes. "And you're fucked up, but maybe that's why you were made for me."

"I wasn't made for you. Stop fucking flattering yourself." Francesco hoped he could hate Karl a little, too, right now.

"You were made for getting dick, though," Karl continued, ignoring him. "So, dick it is what you're going to get."

Francesco moaned and hid his face in his hands. "You're fucking nuts."

Karl turned on his side and looked at him. "Nuts about you. You realize, right, Cesco? I can't get enough of you. I could just tell my dad I got sick of you and send you away for a while, until the fucker no longer thinks he has something on me."

"Is that your plan?" Francesco felt his heart falter. To be away from Karl again was more than he thought he could bear. Mouse was so far away most of the time, and he missed him always. How was he going to cope with that?

"Good plan, right? But I can't send you away."

"Because you'd miss me?" Francesco asked.

"That goes without saying," Karl replied. "But it's not that. There's something I'm more afraid of. I'm afraid," those were big words coming from his mouth, "that the fucker is already hooked on you, and he'd just keep you for himself while cutting me off completely from you."

"That's bullshit," Francesco protested. "There's no way he wants me for real. It's just a way to get back at you."

"Keep deluding yourself, Cesco. I guess that's part of what makes you so fucking addictive. You don't think you're some hot stuff, you just don't. So the guys who get with you want to convince you of that, to prove it to you that they don't just happen to get it so hard for you. It's because of you their cocks want nothing but your fucking sweet holes to shoot buckets of cum in."

Francesco trembled at Karl's words. How could he be in his right mind after being said stuff like that? Even if it was just Karl who saw him like that, it was more than enough. Without thinking twice, he leaned in and kissed Karl on the mouth.

They rolled on the bed, and Karl caught him underneath. "I'll make him pay for what he did. I'll put my cock in his sloppy seconds and think of nothing but revenge."

Francesco felt half-horrified, half-turned on by Karl's words. "Do you think he'd make you fuck me after him?"

Karl snorted. "If that's all, he's going soft. I don't know what he's going to do, but he won't leave us alone. And I cannot leave you alone, so that's how it is."

Francesco wanted to say something, to contradict his husband, in hope that he was wrong, and Don wasn't that much of a scumbag, but Karl trapped him underneath, filled his mouth with tongue and his ass with cock, and began fucking him so fucking slowly and gently, that Francesco was cumming before he could even realize that sometimes, all he needed was that.

TBC