In Love With A Cam Girl

Story Info
He can't believe he's falling for a cam girl.
1.8k words
4.13
4.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those situations that up until then you never thought you'd find yourself in. Falling for a cam girl? Me and my boys mocked nutty niggas for that computer love bullshit. Yet...here I was. I was officially one of those nutty niggas.

Her screen name was Judy Luxxx. Her real name was Vanessa. I discovered her by mistake when I pressed the Camgirls tab on a porn website. I meant to go back to the video section, but when I saw her sitting in front of her camera, looking as angelic as she looked demonic, I couldn't help but sit back and watch. The show she gave had a nigga feeling like it was personally for him.

She was online every night. I watched her on both of my days off. When I went back to work on Sunday night, I watched her while I should've been watching the security camera. A resident got robbed in the parking garage, because I was busy watching her make her pussy squirt.

It got to the point I started donating. I liked when she came on the cam and said she needed money for new toys, then showed up the next day with those new toys. I liked it even more when she thanked (us) me for getting her nails and feet done. It was some delusional ass shit, but I started feeling like I was her man, like I was taking care of her by giving her my hard earned money.

As you probably guessed, I'm single as hell. Not because I'm a weirdo nigga, but because I'd just gotten out of a relationship. It lasted two years and ended with her fucking my boys. So not only was I single, I was also friend-less. I wasn't in a rush to deal with any more women any time soon, for pussy or anything else.

So, yeah, I was horny. But that wasn't the only reason I was watching her every night and throwing my money at her. It was because she was good company, too. She held conversations with her viewers, played games with them, made it fun to watch her. The fact she did it naked and ended it with busting her pussy wide open was a big, big bonus.

I had a good job working for a major security company, so my money was right. When I blew it on Jordans or add-ons for 2K or the newest iPhone, it didn't make a dent in my account. I had no idea how much money I was throwing her until she sent me a snap one day.

"Hi, Deondre. I wanted to say an extra special thank you to you, because you're my number one contributor this month. Yay! Thank you so much, baby boy. I hope I continue to be the woman that satisfies your needs. Nighty night." She blew a kiss.

I was shocked as fuck to not only see her pretty face on my phone screen, but to hear her melodic voice saying my name. I rewatched the snap then continued getting dressed for work.

I received a similar thank you message the following month. On the fourth month in a row, I waited for her to send me a video, but she didn't. Instead, she sent me a message.

Surprise, surprise. You're #1 again, Deondre. Thank you so very much.

May I ask you a question?

Hmmm... It was interesting she was starting a conversation with me when she constantly stated in her snap stories that she didn't talk to viewers except while she was on cam.

I looked at my watch. It was six o'clock. She wouldn't be online until midnight.

Yes, I typed and sent it to her.

She responded back within seconds.

You've been watching me for almost five months, every night. Why don't you ever interact?

I thought about it before replying.

That's not really my thing. I come to watch.

I'm glad I keep you so enthralled.

I smiled. Enthralled. It wasn't often I came across women that used words like that.

As much as you've contributed, you deserve a request.

A request?

Tell me what you want to see me do and I'll do it for you.

Like a private show?

Precisely.

I thought you said you didn't do those?

I'm making an exception for you.

I had to admit the conversation was arousing me. Knowing it was her on the other side of my screen, probably just as naked as I was, her pussy probably as wet as my dick was hard, excited all six senses.

Can we do it right now?

Absolutely.

What would you like me to do for you, Deondre?

My dick was hard as steel. I could think of a million things I wanted this woman to do for my entertainment. I didn't know where the request came from, but I typed it out and sent it to her, anxiously awaiting her response.

Are you sure that's what you want?

Positive.

Ok then. I'll send you a link to a private chat when I'm ready. Give me ten minutes.

I waited, my lips stuck in a smile. I wondered if any of her fans had ever asked her for such a thing. Probably. I'm sure I wasn't the only normal nigga watching her cam.

My phone pinged, alerting me she'd sent me the link. I grabbed my laptop and typed it into Chrome.

Her image came up crystal clear. My smile widened.

"Oh wow," she said, looking so closely at her computer screen that I could now only see the top of her head.

"What?"

"You look nothing like I expected."

Can't lie. The admiration in her voice made me feel a little something in my chest.

"What were you expecting? Some crusty dude?"

She shrugged a honey-colored shoulder. "Something like that. What a lovely surprise."

"You look good too," I said.

She stepped back so I could check her out from head to toe. She struck a cute little pose. "You like?"

"I do."

"Request fulfilled then."

My request had been to see her in her regular, everyday clothes. I was used to the costumes and lingerie, which, don't get me wrong, were sexy as fuck and turned me on to the max. But I wanted to see her as the regular woman folks saw when she was at the grocery store or taking her car to the shop.

One thing was obvious from her outfit: rather online or being out and about in the world, she wore outfits that emphasized her beautifully shaped ass. Those curve-hugging jeggings could cause a traffic jam.

"Hit another pose for me."

She did. Man, was she a natural beauty. Fine as fuck. "Show me what I'm doing to you," she said.

The slick grin on her purple lips told me what she meant. I'd never done no shit like that before. My dick had never been recorded on no camera. Call me old-fashioned, but I didn't see the point. If you want to see it, come get it was always my motto.

I couldn't deny her though. This woman whom I'd never met and probably would never meet had me wrapped around her manicured finger.

I aimed my laptop downwards until she could see my lap. I moved the sheet aside so she could see more than just the outline of my hard dick. She got the full view.

"Mmm," she moaned. "What a beautiful specimen."

"Thank you. I try."

"Your whole body looks delicious. Your abs, your chest, those arms. I love a nice pair of arms."

I was cheesing like some little high school boy getting attention from his crush. Her compliments had me feeling good.

"Thank you," I said bashfully.

"Jack it off," she said.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard what I said."

I lifted my screen back up so I could look her in her hungry eyes. "I thought I was the one making requests here."

"I'm sorry," she said. "I got a little excited. I wanted to see you cum for me."

She began taking her clothes off, one layer at a time. I watched closely, mouth nearly salivating, until she was down to just a G string. When she bent that ass over for me, the first drop of precum came leaking down my dick.

"Move it to the side," I heard myself say, my voice breathy.

She complied, revealing her perfectly hairless pussy lips. They were fat and juicy and black, begging to be spread apart and impaled with my tongue.

"What do you want to do to me?" she moaned.

It felt so real, like I could lean forward and lick her right there.

"I want to eat that thing," I said. "Then I want to slide in you, see how tight and wet you are."

"Would you be gentle with me?"

"I'd try," I said honestly. "But if I lost control, I wouldn't be surprised."

"I don't think I could take all of that dick. I've never had one that big before."

A shudder went through me as I imagined her hand on my abs, stopping me when I reached the point where she couldn't take anymore. I hadn't found a woman yet who could take it all on the first thrust.

"You don't have to take it all, baby. I'd be fine with just sliding the tip in."

My hand wrapped around my dick then as I imagined myself slid between those puffy lips. Her pussy would no doubt feel like heaven had wrapped itself around me. There was no doubt in my mind she'd feel like nothing I'd experienced before.

"Spread it open for me," I said.

She spread her ass, her pussy lips parting to reveal the pink wetness that had left me aching every night for five months. The amount of times I'd came to that sight was incalculable. It was my favorite way to see her -- pussy wide open.

I stroked my dick faster as I imagined myself in her. "Let me see," she pleaded.

I pointed the camera at my lap again so she could see me stroking myself. She moaned as she watched, circling her clit. When she inserted two fingers in herself, I lost it. Cum shot on my screen, on the webcam, on myself. I bit my lips, trying to catch my breath as the convulsions went through me. When I could see again, I wiped my computer off.

I wiped the sweat off my brow. "I'm sorry. It's been a while. Usually I can last longer."

"Don't apologize. That was beautiful."

"You're the beautiful one."

"I've really enjoyed this time with you," she said.

It was coming to an end. Couldn't deny I felt a little salty about that. This was equivalent to a woman fucking you then getting up, saying she had to go.

"Me too," I said.

"Until next time."

Next time?

She clicked off, leaving me with that thought.