In Love with Lori Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We collapsed to the floor, me on my knees, Lori resting on me, half on me and half on the floor, her beautiful lips in easy reach, so I took advantage of it and kissed her passionately.

"David, before we go any further, I need to tell you something", she whispered, looking apprehensive. I cocked an eyebrow in enquiry, so she continued.

"Do you remember when you first came inside me, when you asked me if I had protection?"

"Yes, what of it?" I replied, puzzled as to where this was going.

"I...I wasn't, well, not exactly, being completely honest with you..." she murmured, her eyes downcast.

"Carry on," I encouraged her when she went silent, roaming my hands over her slick, wet body, comforting her and maintaining contact.

"I did have protection, but I stopped it before you arrived; I wanted you, and if you couldn't or wouldn't be with me, I thought perhaps you could give me your baby......" she trailed off, tears starting to gather in her eyes.

"So we've been banging away with no protection" I commented, and she hung her head, the picture of misery.

"I didn't try to trap you, Davey; I wasn't even going to tell you if I caught, I just wanted to have your baby, a little piece of you to have when you went away again! Tell me you're not angry, Davey, say something, anything, please, but don't tell me to go, please!"

I was a little shocked, but mainly concerned for her, and, once again amazed at how much this girl cared for me. I pulled her chin up to look into her glorious eyes, seeing the misery waiting to burst forth.

"Lori Keene, if you had kept my baby from me, then that would have been the worst hurt you could do me. And I'm not angry, how could I be? I love you, and I want to make babies with you, not next year, or the year after, but now, OK? The first time we made love, I fantasised about making you pregnant with my baby, and the thought of making babies with you makes me very hot! Now that we've made love again, there's only one thing I want to say to you."

I pulled her close to me, into full skin-on-skin contact.

"Happy baby-day, Mrs. Denham!" I whispered back in her ear, and she grinned happily, at the designation, and at my acceptance. Her beautiful sapphire eyes darkened to their most violet shade as I kissed her with all the love and passion I could muster. We broke our kiss, and now I wanted to lighten the mood.

"For a minute there, I thought you were going to confess your secret life as a Fetish-hooker!"

"Oh THAT," she grinned; "how do you think I was saving up to pay for college?"